Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

>| Spiritwindy.entries

Postby kaisisles » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Username: Spiritwindy
    Desired position: | Both |
    Why do you want to become an Artist?: I actually have a few reasons, but I'll just post the two mains. I mostly want to become an artist because I can see there has been a lot of effort put into this species, and I'd like to be a part of that and contribute <3 I take commissions for Viscet tryouts, but I don't own one yet so I don't have many ways to participate on the FC. I've watched Viscets being made for a while now and I'd also like to add a new design style into the species base. Secondly, I went on hiatus shortly before the summer began this year, but before that I was very active in helping build up and design species on CS. I'm an admin of Chima Lou Adopts, which were great once, and showed potential, but the admins and I didn't have time to continue the species. I've made several designs for them, which I'll link in the next few responses~
    How active are you/can you be in the community?: My best example is my activity on the Plumerian fanclub, although I always try to respond to questions on the Chima Lou FC as well; I post very often and participate in events/activities. Once in a while you'll see me offering FCFS free art because join.me is being mean to me on this PC xD I'd love to see Viscets reach a height of popularity, and once again I'm entering mainly to contribute another style of designing <3
    How active are you on CS?: I log on every day, and leave tabs open. Maybe about 4-6 hours a day on average ^^ Most of the time I'm on ghost mode and drawing on FireAlpaca
    I also //shh don't tell// use my phone during open-campus lunch at school and during passing period to check on the site xD //remember, shh//
    Have you had any experience before in these areas?: Wow, I can't possibly list them all, but the main ones are:
    Chima Lou Adopts(Started by ironicwOrld)|Chinchirits(Started by Syra)
    CLS: x-x-x (I did many more, although I'm not very happy about the designs now xD Check my gallery to see more nvn)
    Chinchirit
    And a bunch of minor adopts
    Anything else: Aaa I'd like to thank you and the staff for opening an artist spot opportunity <3 Good luck to all the contestants! You're all amazing people =3
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >| Spiritwindy.entries

Postby invincible llama » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:45 am

I bet you will become an artist.

I would totally enter in for your Viscets. <3

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >| Spiritwindy.entries

Postby kaisisles » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:19 am

Wolfgang85 wrote:I bet you will become an artist.

I would totally enter in for your Viscets. <3

Thank you <3
I wish you luck too! [strike]pshh xD purple all the way omo[strike]
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me