Chinchirit #002 by kaisisles

Based on Click to view
Artist kaisisles [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chinchirit #002

Postby kaisisles » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:19 pm

This Chinchirit is very common with simple level magic, 30% opacity.
He has the unusual trait of multicolored magic and the power of Self-Protection
Yasss first Chinchirit as GA <3
To adopt, just fill out this form and give him a name. Extras are allowed, and a small explanation of his name would be nice too =)
Edits are allowed, and this will end in 24 hours =3

Code: Select all
username;;
name;;
explanation;;(OPTIONAL)
art/story of how he got his name;;(OPTIONAL)
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chinchirit #002

Postby koegami » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:24 pm

AWWW cute babe ~ reserving i'll have it done tonight

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:30 pm

username;;
Aliria
name;;
Hilali
explanation;;
Hilali is Swahili for crescent, chosen after the many crescents in the marking on his forehead.
art/story of how he got his name;;
I might add some, but please treat this as a finished form even if I don't finish in time.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:29 pm

username //
m i k e .
name //
Hades
explanation //
Hades is the name of the greek god of the underworld, therefore I decided to name this the same.
story //
Hades was born late night. As he was born, 5 deaths occured. This was a sad time and happy time. Hades, this Chinchirit is believed to be cursed. This is how he got the name Hades.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:30 pm

username;; wolfsong-mapleflame
name;;dölæten
explanation;;dölæten is gælic for flames.
art/story of how he got his name;;
the creature paused for a moment, hesitating in front of the searing heat,before leaping forwards, over the human's heads, and into the fire. It looked around, it's eyes being stained by the smoke and flame, before it saw its target- a young man, lying on the floor with the wheelchair he had not been able to reach so close to his outstretched hand. The man was unconscious, and the flames were getting closer. Ignoring the flames which lapped at its pelt, the creature pushed forwards, grabbing the man and pulling him away. The flames roared up and almost seized them, when the creature used its magic to pull them into its fur instead- but there was more coming. The creature pulled the man out, and then collapsed next to him, panting.
The man woke up in hospital, with an odd, deep red creature lying on his chest. The man smiled. He knew what the creature had done- the nurse had told him earlier. The man thanked the creature, and then whispered, tá tú dölæten. you are fire. and thus, the creature with the fur of fire and the heart of flames gained his name.
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thunderbraveheart » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:42 am

username;; thunderbraveheart
name;;Valeriu
explanation;; An Romanian form of Roman Latin Valerius, meaning "to be healthy, to be strong."
art/story of how he got his name;; Flames drank the house up as a small creature watched it all turn to ash,a small boy laying next to him unconscious,the young child was still breathing finely even though the smoke had once surrounded him, the creature was thankful for the magic he had used and was glad he was wandering by when he saw the boy trying to escape the flames.The sirrens blaring grew louder as they neared the house,the creature glanced at the young child once more before walking slowly into the trees across from the house.The boy walked out of the hospital with a grin,he had seen the creature not so long ago,the young child could still see the patterns upon the creature's red fur in his mind, while the creature was visiting the young child decided to call it Valeriu. Now as the creature followed the boy for awhile before wandering away "Stai puternic Valeriu! [Stay strong Valeriu!]" the creature heard the boy shout out,so turning around the creature dipped his head and disappeared with a grin.
Personality;; Valeriu is often quite while wearing a frown but grins alongside brightens up everynow and then,but he's mostly quiet,he prefers to help others when they need help,even if he's the one hurt he'll help them,acts stubborn at times,short-tempered and is laid back.

▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒

Looks like
someone needs

╭━━━╯ ╰━━━╮
Come on!
You're both creepy, have
awkward friends, and generally
smell like fishes

╰━━━╮ ╭━━━╯

▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒

╭━━━╯ ╰━━━╮
Pineclan10/10MMM WATTCHA SAAY
Credit for signature

╰━━━╮ ╭━━━╯

the king of
Northern Europe!

▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒

Thunderbraveheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sleepwalkers. » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:01 am

username;; Tyger, Tyger
name;; Kudus
explanation;;(OPTIONAL) Indonesian and Javanese for holy, sacred.
art/story of how he got his name;;(OPTIONAL)

(warning - long post.)

A flickering glow alerted the forest of a traveler.
The lamp flared lazily, the flame occasionally vanishing before relighting itself, as if to trick the man who owned it. Every time the light ceased, he would look up, concerned, only to sigh as the golden flame lit up the bruises on his wet face again. The dark green cloak he wore grew darker still as the rain pulled it to the ground. The ground itself was treacherous, for it could hold water no more. Patches of sticky, black mud had materialised, some with traces of animal prints seemingly avoiding the thick substance. All he could feel was cold, and that was all that existed.
Just as the young male thought he saw signs of civilisation ahead, the flame subsided. He glared at the thin, brittle wick, expecting it to reappear with brilliant brightness. After a few seconds, his mildly unimpressed face screwed in anger, and the lantern was hurled down into the mud he was ankle-deep in. A wave of exhaustion poured over the traveler, crippling him and seeping into his bones. His saturated cloak hugged him with icy arms. The mud threatened to suck him under, but with the last remaining energy he had, the young man dislodged himself from the boggy earth and half-trudged, half-dragged himself towards the inky shadows just past the trees.
Red eyes stared down at a young face, mottled with bruises and drawn with exhaustion. The eyelids were twitching - that meant that the man was either fast asleep or about to wake up. The scarlet creature studied the curves of his jaw, the lines on his palms, and in particular his ears. They looked far too small, and they were too far down on his skull. His nose looked odd too.
The first thing the man saw when he regained consciousness was dark. Opening his eyes was not effortless, but it was worth it. One side was blue, another was green. He then realised he was lying on his side, so he sat up to examine his surroundings. He instantly regretted it, as a throbbing ache hammered against his skull, blurring his vision. He lay back down again, and his clarity of vision returned. The headache would be dealt with later.
The second thing the man saw was a tiny creature. It was slightly bigger than a coconut, with spidery black markings on a blood red pelt. Its eyes were firmly locked on him. Upon sight of the animal, the traveler grabbed a stick and beat the ground near it. It didn't flinch. His surprise faded, but he still thumped the ground with the birch branch. The creature blinked, slowly, and sat down, its tail curling around its feet. The infuriating critter even added a small yawn to give effect. What was wrong with this pest? The traveler suddenly realised his headache was gone, and he stood. His legs and shoes were caked in dried mud, and his cloak was still damp from the night before. His stomach rumbled angrily and he rummaged in his leather satchel, unraveling a cotton cloth. Miraculously, the bread inside had stayed dry. He wolfed it down, dry crust crunching loudly, and felt eyes glaring at him. The creature was still there. It stared at his bag, then at him, and then its eyes flicked back to the small loaf. Did it keep his bread from rotting? Maybe that's why it stayed, he thought. He then realised why he didn't think of hitting the creature - it had stopped him from harming it. A smile played at the traveler's mouth, and half the bread loaf landed on the grass in front of the animal. "Kudus," said the man, and Kudus began to feast.
i'm telling you
just watch your mouth
i know your game
what you're about
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sleepy ➵ demigirl
[she/her or they/them]
ImageImageImage
(wip, FR, dA)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
.sleepwalkers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggeh. » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:45 am

username;; doggeh.
name;; Mani
explanation;; In Etruscan mythology, Mani is spirit of the dea.d
art/story of how he got his name;;wip

exhausted is my bbg
im not on here as much anymore due to school and lots of other issues sorry for disappearing just a lot is going on and i dont know how much longer it will be like this
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
Doggeh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:34 am

Closed for judging =)