[IMAGE OF PETER IN ARMOUR( Helmet Only)]
* haven't had time to upload DX

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Basics: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Username: Gleib Jelky
Viscet gender: Male
Viscet Birthday: December 13th

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Viscet Name: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Peter (Nickname: Peete)

The name Peter has such an elegant tone but when used as Peete sounds casual and cute.
This name means a 'rock' or 'stone' which I took as Peter being strong and firm in his beliefs and passions.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Viscet's Favorite Thing About Humans (society): ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Peter loves their ability to give and love. Although throughout human society love does not seem to be a focus on television or throughout media, he sees it in missionaries, though orphanages in third world countries, and animal rescuers. The hope and love spread through little and big organizations alike warms his heart and makes him want to reach out and join them in making a difference.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Favorite part of this Viscet's design: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Honestly all the spots remind me of freckles and instantly made me think of a very special person to me, so most definitely that! The eyes are also very interesting! He kind of reminds me of sschw's Albie except with negated colors, whom I also adore!

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Favorite Viscet of all time: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Honestly I had to think this through. It was between Mint Chip's Dune and this little guy but I eventually settled on this one. Maybe it's the newness of the design but nevertheless it's him.

Originally the above statement was true. Lately, I've fallen so much more in love with this little guy that he wins by a landslide. He just reminds me so much of the guy I am falling in love with that I'm falling more in love with him too. ♥

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Pesonality: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Although Peter wouldn't admit it, he is extremely brave. He takes risks so often that he doesn't even realize some of them are risks. He's sweet and shy, not to mention handsome in a nerdy way. He often spends a lot of time by himself but adores the company of his friends and family. He can be highly protective of objects or other living creatures that he has become fond of. If somebody were to look at someone he loves with even the slightest look of discontent he could become upset. He has a huge heart and loves to learn about other people, making him a good listener. His adventurous side is powerful and he is almost always exploring new places or exploring old places better. He is a strong believer of staying in shape and is a relatively healthy eater but his heart holds donuts tightly within its grip. He passionately loves nature and life itself and always tries his hardest to help any creature in need. Although he wishes to save everyone, he is willing to shed blood in defense. If you're looking for a corny or punny joke he's gotcha, yet even without his silly jokes he is still hilarious.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Home, Family, & Friends: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Peter lives in a castle... yes, a castle. He has twelve brothers and sisters and he is the eighth child. His favorite sister who he loves with all his heart is named Rendelle. Peter and Rendelle often got on each other's nerves but they loved each other nevertheless.
WIP

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Background/Life Story: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

WIP

▀▄ Season ▄▀
• Fall
He loves the weather at this time of year!
The warmth of the sun and the cool breeze make
for a great time for events as well, which is his
second reason for loving this season.

▀▄ Month ▄▀
• October

▀▄ Holiday ▄▀
• Christmas
Peter loves the lights, the happiness,
and most of all the food.

▀▄ Favorite Fruit ▄▀
• Pineapples

▀▄ TV Show ▄▀
• Psych
Now this deserves an explanation: well ya see,
the main character of this show who goes by the name
of Shawn has an odd obsession with pineapples and
often brings them as gifts. Since Peter loves pineapples
and crime shows this one fit him perfectly!

▀▄ Color ▄▀
• Blue
Peter loves blue. He loves the shades of blue seen in the
sky. The blues of the ocean, showing depth and shallowness.
Blue is just such a natural color and Peter absolutely
loves nature.

▀▄ Smells ▄▀
• Bali Mango & Cotton
Peter can't resist the clean smell of
cotton and his house as a kid always
tended to smell of Bali Mango as his
mother took an interest in exotic fruits.

▀▄ Movie(s) ▄▀
• Pirates of the Caribbean
Peter has always loved pirates and as a
kid would always dress up as one and
dream of being on the high seas.

▀▄ Book ▄▀
• None
Peter does not read because he spends
all of his time outside.

▀▄ Quirk ▄▀
• Flicking His Tail
Peter constantly flicks his tail unless he is
asleep. He flicks his tail faster and harder
when upset yet when happy it is simply
a gentle yet constant flick of the tail.

▀▄ Snack & Candy ▄▀
• Hot fries/chips & Reese's
Honestly Peter loves anything
hot and spicy.

▀▄ Drinks ▄▀
• Sweet Tea

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Place: ▄▀▄▀▄▀
• The Mountains
Peter loves the mountains! He loves lakes and rivers, swift flowing and slow moving. His heart screams to spend the days on or in the water. He loves the feeling of pebbles and rocks in rivers and lakes and the cool water flowing through his fur. Sunsets and sunrises look absolutely beautiful reflecting off of the water and Peter loves to visit mountainous water areas any chance he gets. He also likes to run up and down the hilly land, through fields of beautifully colored flowers often chasing large herds of other animals. When Peter is feeling up to the task he loves to climb and is very good at it as well. Although he isn't too strong, he somehow is able to climb quite easily and loves the adrenaline rush it gives him.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Fears: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

WIP

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Strengths: ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Loyalty & Faithfulness ◄
Having a Backbone ◄
Jack of all traits... ◄
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Weaknesses: ▄▀▄▀▄▀
► Neediness for Others
► Large Appetite
► ... but the master of none.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Songs & Music: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Rhythm of Love - by: Plain White T's
Believe - by: Shawn Mendes
Owl City
All Time Low

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Objects: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

A Pair of Glasses
Peter loves his glasses although he doesn't always take the best care of them. Keep in mind that Peter has perfect vision though, he simply likes the glasses for the way they make him look. He feels they make him looks intelligent because he honestly doesn't feel very smart majority of the time.

Blue, Grey, and Black Drug Rug Hoodie
Although Peter typically likes to look professional and well-dressed, this jacket is his comfort jacket. He wears it almost every night when he goes to bed. Not only does it keep him warm but it includes his favorite color and he would never let anything happen to that hoodie.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Obsession: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Dragons
Peter loves... no, LOVES dragons. Flying has always seemed a mystery that Peter has wanted to try, of course he can't. Birds can fly too and Peter knows this, but that's not the only reason he loves dragons. The scales. The strength. The fear. The snake-like eyes. He loves it all, just the idea of such a creature makes him ecstatic. Although most would deny that dragons exist, Peter has a strong feeling that they are. Fire has also been something of awe to Peter as well. When a fire of unknown origin occurs with high flames, Peter always suggests a dragon as the culprit.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Short Story: ▄▀▄▀▄▀

The Knight In... Tin Foil?

[WIP]

I am soo upset that I did not have time to finish this form! :(
Typically I will not post forms until I finish, but with this one I'm not leaving any chances to not get entered; I will try to finish it throughout the day until you actually judge. ♥

I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, in love with this Viscet.
My heart feels like it is going to jump out of my chest when I pull up his page.
He just reminds me so much of my other half in appearances that it honestly may be a bit frightening XD
Anyways, good luck to everyone and I hope you have a marvelous day! ♥

I can promise you right here and now that he will never be left to rot and I desperately hope to be able to write tons of stories including and starring him!

Looks like I can't finish it anyhow, I've almost reached the word limit!

[1,470/1,500]

So this one is obviously based on a chocolate merle
It's piebald and it has smaller merle patches like my catahoula leopard dog (though my catahoula isn't piebald and is blue merle lol)
I've had this design stored away for quite a while (in fact, originally it was on the frowny standing up viscet lines lol)
Anyhow, fill out the form below.

Code: Select all
username:
Viscet name:
Viscet gender:
Viscet's favorite thing about humans/human society/human object/ect:
Favorite part of this viscet's design (optional):
Favorite Viscet of all time (optional):
Other (optional):

-Others can include art, there is no limit on how many pieces (but please no animated things with more than five or six frames) keep in mind though I will take quality and quantity into account. Just because you don't have time to make ten pieces of art doesn't mean you won't win. Aside from that, I'm not going to judge solely on art considering it's not a requirement.
-Can also include stories/bios/ect but I'd like for the form to not be any longer than 1500 words. I wouldn't snap at a few words over, but please don't go too overboard.
-I would prefer if any art you made/had made goes to the winner if you don't win, unless you plan on re-purposing it. This is not a requirement but is courteous.

Ends: 9/19/15
I was going to end it on the 18th, but that's our internet outage day (we're having a gathering with our friends and no one is allowed to use their phone or the internet that day.) So instead of ten days to get your entries in, you have eleven lol.

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2348025&size=large&format=png&rev=1441733572[/img]

Hex codes:
White base: #ECECEC
Brown Base: #D2A680
Brown merle (lighter): #5D4737
Brown merle (darker): #443326

Eyes-
Outer blue: #01A6B6
Outer brown: #66380B
Inner blue: #4EECFB
Inner brown: #CB5F06

Mane colors-
White: #ECECEC
Dark brown: #5C4636
Light brown: #886145

Mutations
Partial Heterochromia- Rare.

Also, original viscet is here in case the winner wants it as extra art or anyone is curious to see http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1441872066
Last edited by Strudel on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #154

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:43 pm

//love this one so much, it's just beautiful; I will be watching this//
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hainu » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:07 pm

╔══════════════╝Image╚═══════════════╗
►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►
hainu

this viscet goes by the name of elric !! pronounced el-rhik and meaning 'The King'

elric is a demi-panromantic aliquasexual

elric is a demiboy [biologically male], identifying as partially male and partially agender, male pronouns are his preferred pronouns unless stated otherwise.

elric seems very interested in the vehicles of the human society, due to his desire to travel and his independent nature they interest him very much so, seeing as these are objects of transportation and very fast ones at that. However, seeing as he is unable to do anything with this interest, he has furthermore resorted to his second favorite. racing, this viscet generally loves racing with humans or even their dogs, very much enjoying the rush of adrenaline it gives.

to put in one word, elric is somewhat independent. He does however very much enjoy being in a pack, he has a bit of a..wanderlust, you could say. He wishes to be able to travel and explore and learn more things aswell as trying to learn more about who he is. Another reason can be that he has also shown signs pointing towards impatience and an inability to sit still for long, which perhaps contributes to his love of travel. He is a bit impulsive aswell, acting on situations immediately on instinct, not taking a moment to think it through. He is also considered stubborn and strong-willed by some, often causing him to refuse commands given to him. For his loved ones, he shows his deeper nature to be one of pure selflessness, loyalty, and compassion.

If we go a bit deeper down to some of his hidden and/or rare actions, elric seems to have a fear of becoming close to another viscet, another reason why he travels. He has experienced heartbreak multiple times and thus, likes to think that he can escape his problems by running off. Adding onto that, he has at one point been in a relationship but like a lot of things in his life, it had to come to an end. He was told that it was his fault and it's caused him anxiety about them, aswell. He often questions his own worth to his partner very often and even himself, This is however rarely shown and is only shown in situations around a love interest.

i honestly? adore the viscet in general ! i think the design is very pretty and the eyes are quite unique appearing !! uvu

for me, it's a tie between this one and the #152 runner-up and elric seems to be fond of viscet #141 and #140 in platonic matters

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

decided to make it a link due to the size of it. ▼ art done by JelloWabbit on dA, link found below
artist's dA
Last edited by hainu on Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 am

username: Mid-life
Viscet name: Cookie
Viscet gender: Female
Viscet's favorite thing about humans/human society/human object/ect: Her favorite thing about humans are that they are kind and provide her care. They would always bring her scraps of food for her starving body.
Favorite part of this viscet's design (optional): The cookie-like markings and the design of a Merle!
Favorite Viscet of all time (optional): None. She doesn't particularly have a favorite Viscet, because she loves all of them!
Other: This design reminds me of my old dog named Cookie (that's why I named her what I did)
Last edited by Mid-life on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:36 am

~Username~

kamelgirl

~Viscet Name~

Wachiwi ~ a Souix name meaning "dancing girl"

~Viscet Gender~

Wachiwi was born as and identifies as female.

~Viscet Orientation~

While she isn't currently interested in a relationship, Wachiwi prefers males.

~Viscet's Favorite Thing About Humans/Human Society/Human Object/Ect~

Definitely the technology- Wachiwi is a mischievous girl whose current favorite hobby (her hobbies change often) is hacking.

~Favorite Part of This Viscet's Design~

Those little white feet~!! I know it's weird, but I love animals with white or black feet- they're so tiny and cuuute.

~Favorite Viscet of All Time~

Definitely either this one or Viscet #123- German Shepherds rock c:

~Other~

• True to her name, Wachiwi loves to dance. Unfortunately for everyone involved, she's not very good at it. Her frequent attempts at learning to juggle have met with about as much success.
• Wachiwi suffers from severe migraines, most of which are probably amplified by the amount of time she spends online.
• She is the master of blackmail- Wachiwi keeps files on everyone she's ever come into contact with, keeping track of everything she could possible hold over their heads.
• While Wachiwi does stalk people on occasion, most of her information comes from hacking e-mails and social network accounts.
• Much of her paranoia originates from when she walked in on a friend applying make-up to bruises given by an abusive boyfriend. Wachiwi treated her injuries, pulverized the boyfriend behind his house, and dragged up every bit of blackmail she could to force him to keep quiet. Ever since, she's kept tabs on everyone and everything to prevent anything from happening to her or her loved ones ever again.
• Behind the Internet's mask of anonymity, Wachiwi is very outgoing and always lets the world in on whatever is going through her mind at the moment. Once offline and immersed in reality, however, she is desperate to make a good impression. As a result, she comes across as shy, introverted, and something of a wallflower, unless surrounded by friends she knows won't leave her.

Winner is, of course, allowed to use my art~ Just please credit me ^^
Last edited by kamelgirl on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:29 am

I thought i'd dig up the original for you all. Its another piece of art for the winner anyway.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:11 am

username:

Believix

Viscet name:

Austria

Viscet gender:

Male

Viscet's favorite thing about humans/
human society/human object/ect:

Austria loves the human's creativeness in music.

That's what got him into playing the violin.

Favorite part of this viscet's design (optional):

Honestly, I just really ADORE the color scheme! <3
Favorite Viscet of all time (optional):

Other (optional):
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gleib Jelky » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:47 pm

The name Peter has such an elegant tone but when used as Peete sounds casual and cute.
This name means a 'rock' or 'stone' which I took as Peter being strong and firm in his beliefs and passions.

Peter loves their ability to give and love. Although throughout human society love does not seem to be a focus on television or throughout media, he sees it in missionaries, though orphanages in third world countries, and animal rescuers. The hope and love spread through little and big organizations alike warms his heart and makes him want to reach out and join them in making a difference.

Honestly all the spots remind me of freckles and instantly made me think of a very special person to me, so most definitely that! The eyes are also very interesting! He kind of reminds me of sschw's Albie except with negated colors, whom I also adore!

Honestly I had to think this through. It was between Mint Chip's Dune and this little guy but I eventually settled on this one. Maybe it's the newness of the design but nevertheless it's him.

Originally the above statement was true. Lately, I've fallen so much more in love with this little guy that he wins by a landslide. He just reminds me so much of the guy I am falling in love with that I'm falling more in love with him too. ♥

Although Peter wouldn't admit it, he is extremely brave. He takes risks so often that he doesn't even realize some of them are risks. He's sweet and shy, not to mention handsome in a nerdy way. He often spends a lot of time by himself but adores the company of his friends and family. He can be highly protective of objects or other living creatures that he has become fond of. If somebody were to look at someone he loves with even the slightest look of discontent he could become upset. He has a huge heart and loves to learn about other people, making him a good listener. His adventurous side is powerful and he is almost always exploring new places or exploring old places better. He is a strong believer of staying in shape and is a relatively healthy eater but his heart holds donuts tightly within its grip. He passionately loves nature and life itself and always tries his hardest to help any creature in need. Although he wishes to save everyone, he is willing to shed blood in defense. If you're looking for a corny or punny joke he's gotcha, yet even without his silly jokes he is still hilarious.

Peter lives in a castle... yes, a castle. He has twelve brothers and sisters and he is the eighth child. His favorite sister who he loves with all his heart is named Rendelle. Peter and Rendelle often got on each other's nerves but they loved each other nevertheless.
WIP

WIP

▀▄ Season ▄▀
• Fall

▀▄ Month ▄▀
• October

▀▄ Holiday ▄▀
• Christmas

▀▄ Favorite Fruit ▄▀
• Pineapples

▀▄ TV Show ▄▀
• Psych

▀▄ Color ▄▀
• Blue
loves nature.

▀▄ Smells ▄▀
• Bali Mango & Cotton

▀▄ Movie(s) ▄▀

▀▄ Book ▄▀
• None
all of his time outside.

▀▄ Quirk ▄▀
• Flicking His Tail

▀▄ Snack & Candy ▄▀
hot and spicy.

▀▄ Drinks ▄▀
• Sweet Tea

• The Mountains
Peter loves the mountains! He loves lakes and rivers, swift flowing and slow moving. His heart screams to spend the days on or in the water. He loves the feeling of pebbles and rocks in rivers and lakes and the cool water flowing through his fur. Sunsets and sunrises look absolutely beautiful reflecting off of the water and Peter loves to visit mountainous water areas any chance he gets. He also likes to run up and down the hilly land, through fields of beautifully colored flowers often chasing large herds of other animals. When Peter is feeling up to the task he loves to climb and is very good at it as well. Although he isn't too strong, he somehow is able to climb quite easily and loves the adrenaline rush it gives him.

WIP

Loyalty & Faithfulness ◄
Having a Backbone ◄
Jack of all traits... ◄
► Neediness for Others
► Large Appetite

Owl City
All Time Low

A Pair of Glasses
Peter loves his glasses although he doesn't always take the best care of them. Keep in mind that Peter has perfect vision though, he simply likes the glasses for the way they make him look. He feels they make him looks intelligent because he honestly doesn't feel very smart majority of the time.

Although Peter typically likes to look professional and well-dressed, this jacket is his comfort jacket. He wears it almost every night when he goes to bed. Not only does it keep him warm but it includes his favorite color and he would never let anything happen to that hoodie.

Dragons
Peter loves... no, LOVES dragons. Flying has always seemed a mystery that Peter has wanted to try, of course he can't. Birds can fly too and Peter knows this, but that's not the only reason he loves dragons. The scales. The strength. The fear. The snake-like eyes. He loves it all, just the idea of such a creature makes him ecstatic. Although most would deny that dragons exist, Peter has a strong feeling that they are. Fire has also been something of awe to Peter as well. When a fire of unknown origin occurs with high flames, Peter always suggests a dragon as the culprit.

[WIP]

Typically I will not post forms until I finish, but with this one I'm not leaving any chances to not get entered; I will try to finish it throughout the day until you actually judge. ♥

My heart feels like it is going to jump out of my chest when I pull up his page.
He just reminds me so much of my other half in appearances that it honestly may be a bit frightening XD

I can promise you right here and now that he will never be left to rot and I desperately hope to be able to write tons of stories including and starring him!

[1,470/1,500]
Brought back from the depths of a long break..
only to clear my account of art and pets though, it was fun CS.

Free Pets/Items : xXx

Free Characters/Art
Fennex Re-Adopt FCFS
Wolf Pup Re-Adopt FCFS
Orphan Jingle Re-Adopt FCFS
Bay Roan Tobero GOS - PM me FCFS
Aquarius Wolf #20 - PM me FCFS
Gleib Jelky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Congratulations!
You are the new owner of Peter <3
It took me a while to decide, and I'm sorry about that.
Take care of him~

Gleib Jelky wrote:

WIP

WIP

▀▄ Season ▄▀
• Fall

▀▄ Month ▄▀
• October

▀▄ Holiday ▄▀
• Christmas

▀▄ Favorite Fruit ▄▀
• Pineapples

▀▄ TV Show ▄▀
• Psych

▀▄ Color ▄▀
• Blue
loves nature.

▀▄ Smells ▄▀
• Bali Mango & Cotton

▀▄ Movie(s) ▄▀

▀▄ Book ▄▀
• None
all of his time outside.

▀▄ Quirk ▄▀
• Flicking His Tail

▀▄ Snack & Candy ▄▀
hot and spicy.

▀▄ Drinks ▄▀
• Sweet Tea

• The Mountains

WIP

Loyalty & Faithfulness ◄
Having a Backbone ◄
Jack of all traits... ◄
► Neediness for Others
► Large Appetite

Owl City
All Time Low

A Pair of Glasses

Dragons

[WIP]

[1,470/1,500]
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gleib Jelky » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:35 am

Strudel wrote:Congratulations!
You are the new owner of Peter <3
It took me a while to decide, and I'm sorry about that.
Take care of him~

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I was constantly worried when it closed for judging x.x
I'm so excited!! Thank you so so much!! :D
Brought back from the depths of a long break..
only to clear my account of art and pets though, it was fun CS.

Free Pets/Items : xXx

Free Characters/Art
Fennex Re-Adopt FCFS
Wolf Pup Re-Adopt FCFS
Orphan Jingle Re-Adopt FCFS
Bay Roan Tobero GOS - PM me FCFS
Aquarius Wolf #20 - PM me FCFS
Gleib Jelky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery