Time spent 5 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Parapup #274

Postby the batter » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Make sure to mark the main thread!
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

Code: Select all
24 hour Impress me
warrior cats obsessed

my art shop ~ my flight rising ~ my deviantart ~ my toyhou.se
active on FR | he/them | artist and writer | local orange juice
the batter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parapup #274

Postby Relicarn » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Possible res with the name Xanatos.
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calder » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 pm

possible res
eh, I guess it depends if I get any ideas or not

dropping
Last edited by Calder on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Notes:
not very active anymore,
but i check back once in a while
Art Info:
Commissions: pm me
Art Trades: Closed
Requests: Closed

✿✿
hi
✿✿
Calder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlit. » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:01 am

• P E R S O N A L I T Y •

First name Detrix, last name Xavier.
Detrix is the kind of person that has difficulty speaking to
strangers. Whenever another Parra says "hi" or starts
talking to him Detrix becomes neverous and starts talking
about random things, mostly awkward questions. That's
why he usually steers clear of possible uncomfortable
situations. Other than that, if a conversation does go well
than Detrix is likely to become very well known friends
with the other person. Detrix doesn't have that many fri-
nds but when he is around them, he becomes a immediate
show-off. Constantly bragging about his newest toys or
his newest painting. When Detrix is not with his friends
he is almost always either painting or swimming. When
it comes to painting he uses water colors or acrylics. Detrix
may not be the best artist but over time he has progres-
sed. Also, ever since he has been a little baby his mother
put him in the water causing a natural swimming talent.
Swimming is his stress relief most of he time. As he has
gotten older he noticed how much he takes joy in mystery
movies or even solving crime cases himesled! Out of all
these things that are about Detrix all conclude to his one
and only dream, being parrapup king. He has always
dreamed it for all his life. ♥

Art © cairo.
Username: Moonlit..............................
Name: Detrix Xavier
Sexual Preference:
..................Females

Likes ; Water colors,
hanging out, reading, TV.
Dislikes ; Other dominant
Parras, ignorance, rude,
chewing with mouth open.
Traits + Fun, strong, smart,
polite, energetic, expressive.
Traits - Dominant, intrusive,
random, nervous, shy, anxious.
Hobbies ; Painting, ski,
swimming at the docks,
stamp collecting, hair gel.
Motivation ; Suspense,
or the thought of his
reputation becoming bad.
Hometown ; Detrix's
hometown is a quiet yet fun
place in the sandy & sunny
beach where him and his
family could spend all day
outside. His den is a secluded
area with over-growing
vegetation that creates a
secret tunnel into the his
bedroom. Even though where
he grew up is small the adults
are very protective of the
young. It is more like a
small community than a
whole little city per-say.
Goal In Life ; Detrix's goal in
life is to become the world's
best painter and swimmer.
Ever since he was little he
noticed his artistic talent
and put it to good use as
much as he could. Other
than that, he has a imp-
ossible goal like everyone
else. He dreamed of being
Parrapup king. Where
everyone took notice when
he would walk into a room.
Just to be noticed as a
popular someone.

x
X
X
D
X
X
X
X
x
X
X

x
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
x
x
X
X
X
X

x
x
X
X
X
X
x
x
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X

x

C H I L D H O O D ; ;
( told from a mothers point of view )

It was a dark and stormy night. Rain pounded on the windows as the gloomy lamp in the corner of the flickered off and on every minute or two. My stomach started to turn as if it was about to explode, my two owners were using gentle coaxing words about this very moment. Pains shot back and forth through my body, I took a deep breath and an ear piercing yelp and out popped a fragile, tiny warm lump of fur. Owner immediately placed it onto my stomach. The slightly painful feelings didn't go away, one by another, a few more little darlings came out. After everything was all over, I looked down at my suckling babies. Warm and full of readiness, they made my tingle inside. A of the commotion made me very tired, so not so soon after my owners left to rest, I fell into a deep sleep also; listing to the pitter-patter of rain hitting the roof.

Detrix quickly learned that I was his mother. He learned to obey, and that the potty is outside. Many times I would find him urinating in his kennel but I would always sternly explain to him what the outside is for. Sometimes I noticed Detrix not talking to the other pups. As if he felt left out. So whenever I found him moping around I would bring him outside and have him swim in the kiddie pool right next to me. Honestly, I think he will become a pretty good swimmer. Other times I would find Detrix playing behind the house in the mud making swirls and flowers or shapes. He seems pretty artistic I would always think to to myself, I wondered sometimes if he even knew it. Even though he has his quirks, he is quite silly. He will run up to Owners shoes and tug. The other pups would laugh. Eventually, the other pups bonded with Detrix and for some reason all of a sudden Detrix seemed to act dominent, like the leader. But the other dogs didn't seem to mind of course.

After a while Detrix could no longer be considered little anymore. He grew very fast, eating the biggest bowl of food, winning wrestling matches with his brother and sister parrapups. Though I started to notice that frequently he starts to show off in front of the other girl Parrapups in the neighborhood. Tossing around compliments, smiles and winks. The thought made me laugh a little considering he was once this little, nervous and shy parts and now it seems he is the opposite.

Though each day we grow farther and farther apart from friendship, and maybe even one day a very lucky owner will adopt him, he is one of the most strong and handsome Parrapups I've seen. He is always playing ball, flying as high as possible and showing off, but that is what I love about my baby boy ♥

A D U L T H O O D ; ;
( told from my point of view )

Time passed and Detrix realized it was time to move on from his family.time passed and all Detrix did all day, was other way around or wait by the deli shop for the owners to give him some scraps. One day, a pretty 'lil girl Parrapup came over to him. Dterix automatically used his natural instinct and started to show off. How fast he can swim, how high he can fly, how easily he can paint and do it well. For years the two hung out together and had so much fun, but one day she just disappeared. Never to be found, Detrix's heart was broken. All the time Detrix would think about her. But as years moved on Detrix has found a new joy for life, and he decided that he won't let her get in the way of it. Succeful and ready Detrix is now a emotionally stable Parrapup that has found a knack to fight crime. Him and his owner get along very well; they are always making paintings of Detrix or sometimes just swimming along side him in the pool. To sum it up, all his life he has been a unpredictable guy, with weird quirks and a oddly noticable beak. Even though he has a broken heart he remains the stud, and if there is one thing he learned in life is that its short, so make it last... As his mother told him, "sometimes you gotta fall, before you fly".

And to this day since, that has always remained in Xaivors heart, and forever will be.

My Dripping Lily
( a poem )

drip, drip, goes your
pink pastel colors
onto a floor filled
with many memories
drip, drip goes your
heart stolen
the hearts desire
does not ask, but wants a
receives. yet the girl
shall return
my lily, my girl.
do not drip away, I ask
as you may. my dripping
girl. please stay. stay
on my floor of memories.
oh the memories we shared
drip drip, my lily falls.

M Y | L O V E

Hi. My name Detrix and in the story I am going to tell you about my first love. Beth, my mate she is the most beautiful fun, energetic & outgoing parrapup ever. It was love at first sight, and. I was lucky enough to experience it. I might be acting to dramatic but she was the only thing I looked forward to at the end of the day. My one a only true love.

It was a grey, cloudy day outside. The humid air filled my lungs quickly. The air was so thick you could smell the rain coming. Already there was a tiny drop here or there. I was walking through the park, all of a sudden a gust of wind came and my hair blew in front of my face shielding my vision. Without site, I bumped into another Parrapup. The wind stopped, and for just a moment time froze and we looked into each others eyes. Dazzling blues and greens danced around her grogeous eyes as I searched her face for expression. Time began again and I shook my head. "nice to me you" I greeted. "Same to you", she replied. I told her my name and she told me hers. Beth I think it was; its such a pretty name. I asked if she was free for snacks tommorow and she said yes. The whole night I dreamt of how it would go. I can just imagine; a sunny day. Blue skys and not humid at all, perfect for a first date.

Just thinking about beth made me happy. I know I had just met her but her and I just seemed to "click". That kind of thing doesn't happen often so I better hold on to it I thought to myself. She smelled like a meadow of roses. The kind you pick up from the very roots themselves. She is so sleek looking. Clean and well balanced she is very attractive. The way she can gaze into your eyes as if she knew you your whole life just dazzled me. I could not wait to see here again, to be with her is just a gift in itself.

Just as I pictured the day before it was a bright blue sunny day. Not a cloud in the sky. Birds were chirping, the old timers were drinking there pelai outside and Beth was at the table waiting for me. Nervously we started talking, finding out stuff about each other and seeing likes and dislikes. All the while when she was talking I just kept thinking to myself, "wow, she is perfect!". I had to remind myself several times not to get my hopes up. The waiter came over and we both ordered lemonade. Thirster than ever I gulped mine down. Almost finished, lemon bubbles shot out my nose. Oh no I thought! Now she is never going to like me. I embarrassed myself to the very bottom. Buuuut to my surprise she started giggly making this cute little laugh that sounded like an angel. We both started laughing. We turned a few heads but I don't really care.. She was the one.

Walking home by myself I started to hum. The date had ended well, and we will see each other in a few days. The night had set. The crickets wede chirping their songs louder than ever and the black sky gimmered with few stars. Suddenly my pads on my feet felt very very sore. Looking down, they were stained with blood. My ears pricked with shock. I must've not noticed it when I was with her I thought. Walking on my only two good feet, I thought about her all the way home. The way she laughed or smiled the way she rubbed her nose when she was shy. Not only is she the cutest Parra ever, but she is awesome two. Outgoing and fun to be around she brings happiness to everyone everywhere.

Years later, we have pups together and still share the same bond we had since we met. Even though we have started to notice each others flaws, we still blow last them and find the true meaning at heart. Almost everyother weekend we go climbing the nearbye mountain trails. Its not so hard for Beth and I though because we have wings. But we like to challenge ourselves and not use them 24/7.

We love each other, we are ment for each other, but for some reason there seems to be something still missing. Even though my life is still not yet complete I do have everthing I need and I am not going to let anything get in the way of our friendship.

Long Lost Dreams
( a poem )

have you had a dream
well don't take your crown
in the little eye gleam
the gleaming hopes
of one, lost the kind
the will, the power
taking your heart locked
just to stop the clock
focus in your fur
the light, don't blurr
to be king of all
is mighty small

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by moonlit. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 19 times in total.
---- <3 ----
╔════════════════╗
ImageP.S.
Art Shop

╚════════════════╝
---- <3 ----
moonlit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snorplo » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:50 am

Username: Lightningloon12
Name: Crinière
Personality: Rusher, rude, bossy, brave. Crinière likes to go fast. He acts like he is the only one in the world. He loved the wind rushing through his feathers when he was younger. He noticed the wind only goes the way it wants to. It doesn't care if it's blowing in someone's eyes, so Crinière wanted to be like the wind, rushing in without any care. But sometimes he feels nice for a little bit. He could help someone then the next moment he is pushing them in the river.
Dislikes: Turtles, water, and bugs.
💥Drey - He/It💥
snorplo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 am

-marks-

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:56 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
The Username/Adopter;;
wip
The Parra's Name;;
wip
It's Meaning;;
wip
His Nicknames;;
wip
Personality;;
wip
Likes;;
wip
Dislikes;;
wip
+ Traits;;
wip
- Traits;;
wip
His Favourite Song;;
wip
Theme Song;;
wip
Quote;;
wip
Favourite Quote;;
wip
Story;;
wip
Art Spotlight;;

wip
wip omy
notes to self;;
he's incredibly random and in a world of his own constantly and think's he's better than everybody else but as soon as the one thing he's scared of comes nearby, he act's like a omega wolf or something???
name means prince
he was born on aprils fools day (that says it all)
likes;; friends (tv show), friends (actual people/friends), cooking (but he's terrible at it OTL) Listening to the radio & music, painting, singing (again he's terrible at it), being himself, sleeping, running, socializing, when the weather is breezy but not too breezy to be cold, and when the suns out but not like, really, really hot (he's picky like me with the weather pfft).
dislikes;; bullies/bullying, cats (scared of them), loud noises, silence, winter (finds it too cold), summer (finds it too hot), ice cream (hE Complains it's too cold), terrible puns,
being random is actually the only thing he's good at tbh
he acts like he knows it all when he actually has no clue whats going on
his favourite quote ; i smile because i have absolutely no idea whats going on
fav song ; wip
art; may not be able to get any but wip anyway
he's often daydreaming and when he is actually in reality he still thinks he's daydreaming so he think's he's ruler of ____ land (still haven't decided name but it'll be something stupid like ruler of cookie land or something pfft)
DO NOT TAKE/STEAL MY IDEAS PLEASE, OR ANYTHING FROM
MY FORM. Thank you.
Last edited by TeaCat on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:47 am, edited 10 times in total.
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:13 am

Username: KarKat Vantas ♋

Name: Candy Redd

Birthday: August 26, 1992

Sexuality: Homo-flexible

Love Interest: Denis

Relations:
Candy Redd's bestest friend in the whole wide world is Denis.
Candy loves to punch, hit, and push Denis; but in a "friendly" sort of way. She likes to think of her like a very close sister; (and sometimes girlfriend, but she is to scared to tell her how she really feels.)
Candy likes to skateboard with her and will absolutely love to do anything she can with her. She also tries to help Denis with out flying, because she knows her BFF ain't to good at it.

Personality:

Rough: Candy is a pretty rough and tough Parrapup. She loves to punch, hit, kick, bit, throw, and push other Parras. But she normally only does this to the people she likes; If she doesn't like you, she'll cuss you out and try to beat the tar out of you when ever she sees you coming her way.

Out-Going: This Parra is super out-going. She loves to chat with other people, and she doesn't care if people laugh at her; she likes it when people laugh at her stupid antics. Candy likes to hug people, really tight, and she likes to give people hard slaps on the back. Candy'll go up to anyone who she thinks needs a friend, and she'll yell their ears off in excitement.

Loud: Candy is probably the loudest parra you'll meet. She shouts, a lot! She can't help but get loud when she is excited or angry; and those are the two moods she's usually in. She does have an indoor voice, however, and does use it when she is indoors and when it is needed; but other than that, say good-bye to your hearing!

Playful/Adventurous: Candy loves to goof around and does what she wants to do. You'll most likely see her out at a skate-park or just a normal park, hanging out with Denis, teasing her as she does something stupid like trying to swallow a spoon or climb on top of kids' monkey-bars while playing a kazoo. Candy just likes to have dangerous fun.

Candy Redd is pretty Feministic;
she thinks women naturally
deserve more rights
than men do.

Accent:
Smooth country

Quirks:
-cracks her wrists after she writes anything
-Likes eating glue
-rubs Popsicles on her beak like lipstick before eating them
-Enjoys smelling rubbing alcohol
-says "what in the blue navy?" when she is confused

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Favorite Food: Stuffed-Crust Pizza

Favorite Color: Rose Red

Favorite Animal: Iguanas

Likes: Pizza, Pizza hut, Lizards, Denis, Females, skateboarding, Dares, Movie theaters, Rock and Alternative Music, Roses, color red, Being herself, scary stories, campfires

Dislikes: Not being able to be loud, Party poopers, onions, tomatoes, rude Men, bossy men, being alone in the dark, ticks, fleas

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Interesting facts about Candy:
-Candy may act tough when she is in the dark with another Parra, but she is afraid of the dark when she is alone
-Candy is ambidextrous, but writes better with her right hand
-She can write perfectly with her eyes closed
-Candy prefers cold weather over warm weather

Diary Entry :

Candy Redd wrote:~ To whom ever finds this: DON'T make fun of me because I have a diary. Well, book to write my thoughts in. Ugh! What ever, I'm only writing in this because I think I might like Denis as more than just a friend. I know she's my bestest friend in the whole wide world, but I think I love her; like love her like a girlfriend and not a sister.
When we were at the skate park the other day, she was trying to show me how to balance on my hands on a skateboard; but instead of listening to her, I was to busy just, well, looking at her! I spaced out real bad and she thought I was oogling over some guy behind her, which I quickly denied. Why would I be Oogling over some stupid guy I don't even know?
And then later that evening, we were eating out together at Pizza Hut, you know, like we usually do; and I couldn't stop staring at her every time she looked up at the menu. My heart was racing like a race car in my chest and I got really sweaty when she caught me staring at her. She asked me if I was sick, so I answered "I don't know, I could be." because I didn't want to get caught. So she walked me home after we ate and bid me fare-well as she left to go back to her house. I just stood there and watched her leave; I wanted to run after her and scoop her up in one of those fancy Tango moves and kiss her! Or for her to come back and do that to me. Ugh!! I don't know what to do... If I tell her, she might think I'm to overly attached or weird; but If I don't tell her... Well, I guess I just won't tell her; that way I can still secretly love her and she can still be my friend without knowing.

~Omg, I just read what I wrote over and I sound like a creep. Why did I have to write this in pen!? Ugh, Gosh!

((Evils allowed me to use Denis for my form; Art is also made by Evils))
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:19 am

mark
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:26 am

✄ the basics ✄ wrote:
Username;;.Hibiscus.
Name;;Pan-chi
Gender;;Female

✄ all art links here ✄ wrote:by Calder---by Calder

✄ why animal shelters? ✄ wrote:For a time,she did work in one.
But she'd get to attached to
them and try to foster about
20 at a time.After a bad experience
from going to get one of the animals,
she slowly stopped wanting to work there,
then drifted to her other passion,styling
hair.

✄ likes+dislikes ✄ wrote:
✔Animals
✔Hair Styling
✔Make-Up
✔Flowers

✘Dirt
✘Animal Abusers
✘Rain(Makes her fur fluff up)
✘Loud sounds

✄personality ✄ wrote:Pan-chi is very calming.
Having a slight "New Jersey" accent,
she loves to hear herself speak.It can
take almost what seems like two seconds
for her to strike up a conversation.She's
very friendly and overall a nice person.
She does however,have buttons that
one shouldn't push.

For an example,one should never
mention animal shelters around
her.She'll either get upset or
go to one and try to adopt every
animal there.She is very sensitive
about some topics.

✄ negative+positive character traits ✄ wrote:
Negative;;-Squeaks her S'
-Tends to be loud and not notice
-Can't help but fuss over random Parra's hair
if it's messed up.
-Can't tell when people don't want her around

Positive;;-Overall very friendly
-Gets along with most everyone
-Gentle with animals and small
parra's.
-Happy a lot
-Good at cheering others up

Occupation;;Works at a hair salon,
hence why her hair is always in one
place because she constantly wipes
her paws off on it.She loves her job
and considers it a passion more
than an actual job.She is most often
chatty,and will talk one's ears off
if they let her.

Hobbies;;Her hobbies include-
Baking,sometimes sewing,of course
hair styling,and knitting.
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me