Viscet #62- CLOSED

Postby Strudel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 am

Winning entry wrote:
Username: Nomatani
Viscet Name:
(Ozeanoaren)
Viscet Gender: Male
This viscet's favorite genre of music and why:
Blues, Jazz, Smooth Rock and Soft Wave. Because they all remind him of his home, the place he loved most that lives on only in his memory.~
A song that describes or reminds you of this viscet: Decon Blues-Steely Dan
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
History:
He was born many a year ago, his family always played The Blues, Smooth Jazz, or Smooth Rock. Lulling his fears away with the magical rhythm in the music. It always had soothed him, a strange sense of weightlessness. In which he was at peace and though of nothing but the good he had, the love and the joy he had felt once. Oh how happy it made him, he could always take the harsh realities when he had the music. Though one day he heard rumor that he could see the humans play this music with their claw things, (Hands) and they had little fires everywhere. So he decided to venture and go see this so called event live.

To his amazement, it was true! HE got to watch the humans play his favored music and it was like nothing he had ever felt before. He often sneaks off to attend these events. They simply amazed him to no end and to be so close to the music..made him feel safe again. He often stayed in the trees and many-a-time had fallen asleep to their music. He still goes to the events though now he need not sneak out.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

His Saying:"Don't waste your life on hatred."

To win this viscet, all you have to do is fill out this form:

Code: Select all
[b][u]Username[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Viscet Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Viscet Gender[/u][/b]:
[b][u]This viscet's favorite genre of music and why[/u][/b]:
[b][u]A song that describes or reminds you of this viscet[/u][/b]:
Last edited by Strudel on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #62

Postby Strudel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:27 am

Right side up version.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:15 am

Username: Chibi~Predator
Viscet Name: Lith
Viscet Gender: female
This viscet's favorite genre of music and why: Rock, because she likes the lyrics and loves air-guitarring
A song that describes or reminds you of this viscet: Breaking the Habit- Linkin Park, to describe her personality
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 am

OMG A SQUID!!!
Good luck to who ever wins this bab!!
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luno » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:09 am

Username:
    Viscet Name: If I were to own this Viscet, I would name her 'Persephone'. This name originates from a Greek god, a beautiful one too.
    Viscet Gender: If you haven't guessed already, I would refer to her as female.
    This viscet's favorite genre of music and why: I would say a light, fluffy, maybe even childish type of music. Though I prefer acoustic, or something a little harsher, I pressume this Viscet would like the light-hearted little charm.
    A song that describes or reminds you of this viscet: I hate to say it, and before you ask, I don't watch it; but I would say the theme of 'waybaloo' a light and charming children's telivision series.

Thank you so much for reading, and considering my form. I want to put something forward, too.
    I've been a fan of the Viscets for a good while now, and everyone that I have seen has had an amazing and unique design, so I want to say thankyou, on behalf of all of us here; for making these beautiful creatures.
luno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luneste » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:11 am

Viscet Name:
(Ozeanoaren)
Blues, Jazz, Smooth Rock and Soft Wave. Because they all remind him of his home, the place he loved most that lives on only in his memory.~
History:
He was born many a year ago, his family always played The Blues, Smooth Jazz, or Smooth Rock. Lulling his fears away with the magical rhythm in the music. It always had soothed him, a strange sense of weightlessness. In which he was at peace and though of nothing but the good he had, the love and the joy he had felt once. Oh how happy it made him, he could always take the harsh realities when he had the music. Though one day he heard rumor that he could see the humans play this music with their claw things, (Hands) and they had little fires everywhere. So he decided to venture and go see this so called event live.

To his amazement, it was true! HE got to watch the humans play his favored music and it was like nothing he had ever felt before. He often sneaks off to attend these events. They simply amazed him to no end and to be so close to the music..made him feel safe again. He often stayed in the trees and many-a-time had fallen asleep to their music. He still goes to the events though now he need not sneak out.

Last edited by Luneste on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luneste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appiesauce » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:32 am

Username:keys.
Viscet Name: Alika| most beautiful
Viscet Gender: female
This viscet's favorite genre of music and why: Alika loves Hawaiian music, you know loa music. The kind that makes you always feel like your in paradise. It makes her feel at home and peaceful, like always being on a vacation.
A song that describes or reminds you of this viscet: Hawiian Roller Coaster Ride | from Lilo and Stitch.
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #62- CLOSED

Postby Strudel » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:38 am

Nomatani wrote:
Viscet Name:
(Ozeanoaren)
History:

You are the winner! congrats!
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #62- CLOSED

Postby Luneste » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am

Strudel wrote:
Nomatani wrote:
Viscet Name:
(Ozeanoaren)
History:

You are the winner! congrats!

Oh most joyous of day! I shall make a lovely story now. :3 I will also get him plushed.
Rest in peace momma.
Your memory shall never fade away,
I miss you every day.
My love for you can never be replaced,
by anything of this Earth or any place.
So please rest in peace,
Smile as you look down and be at ease.
My tears will fall,
It hurts worst of all.
Knowing that I cannot hear,
"I love you dear."
Luneste