Artist sketchi [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

❤ Fliffy #3 - "Sploosh" - owner rainstorms

Postby sketchi » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:41 am

sketchi wrote:
WHAT ARE FLIFFIES?!

Fliffies are agender little flying puppies born from rainbows. They leave trails of rainbow sparkles everywhere they go.
They don't reproduce because hello, they don't need to, they come from rainbows. Fabulous.

Q&A
Q: How can they fly with such tiny wings??
A: They may look round, but it's mostly fluff. Also they're made of 100% pure happiness and sparkles.

Q: So is it a he... she... it...?
A: Whatever the owner feels like calling theirs! The fliffies themselves don't care either way.

Q: How do I adopt...
A: Some fliffies will be application-only, other fliffies will be hoard pet/item bid only. And some may be a death match of anything goes. They will never be sold for real money.

Up for your consideration is this conservatively-edgy neon green Fliffy!
This one is available for applications right now, so fill out the following form~

I WANNA ADOPT
Fliffy's new name is:
Because:
And I want it because:
Now tell me a little about this Fliffy:

DEADLINE: April 4th
Last edited by sketchi on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤ Fliffy #3

Postby Trphlthdl » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

I WANNA ADOPT
Fliffy's new name is: Sparkles
Because: They're made partially out of sparkles.
And I want it because: Its a fliffy and they're just all around great.
Now tell me a little about this Fliffy: She's a little green because she loves to play in the grass, and sometimes when you play in the grass you get grass stains. She also loves to sneak up on other Fliffies, poke them and run away promting them into a game of tag. She very careful not to bother grumpy ones though, that gets her in trouble.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am

I WANNA ADOPT
Fliffy's new name is;;

Sprite

Because;;

They reminds me of a soft drink, and their colors just remind me of sprite.

And I want it because;;

These are absoultely adorable! This species is cute, and I really love this one's design! If I don't win, whoever does better take care if them!

Now tell me a little about this Fliffy;;

Sprite is spunky, energetic, and loud. They are little ball of energy, and they do whatever they can to seem bigger than they really are. Sprite enjoys doodling with light colors, and being the center of attention. When not in public, sprite can be found either watching TV and eating candy, doodling while eating candy, or sleeping.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:04 am

Marking!
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachyykat » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:24 pm

I WANNA ADOPT

Fliffy's new name is;; Grama

Because;; The colors remind me of grama grass! :D

And I want it because;; They're. Flying. Rainbow. PUPPIES. Made out of sparkles. WHO WOULDNT?? :3

Now tell me a little bit about this Fliffy;;
Grama loooooves to play outside. It's super energetic and often rolls around in the grass. It's always up for games, too! Grama's favorite game is tug-of-war, and it carts around a rope to play with all the time and begs people to play. Most people always make time to play with Grama, even if they're busy. It's just hard to resist a little flying puppy begging to play.

since the thing perhaps is to eat flowers and not to be afraid - e.e. cummings

peachyykat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raindrop, » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:01 pm

I WANNA ADOPT
Fliffy's new name is;;
Lime
Because;;
This fliffy's colors remind me of the 'lime' colored crayons. ;-)
And I want it because;;
I just found this species, and they are adorable! I would love to adopt, and I especially love the colors you used on this little Fliffy.
Tell me a little bit about this Fliffy;;
Lime is very energetic, and extremely dramatic. Lime can take anything that happens, put some feeling into it, and all the sudden it is totally different.

Find me on Toyhouse! [https://toyhou.se/Moonshadows_/characters/folder:2512390](massive character sale)[/url]
I'm also on Howrse and Instagram!
Add me on Discord! moonshadows_
they //them
he // him
transmasc enby
biro aceflux

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jude wrote: Hey all! Call me Jude, Raine, or Moonshadows!
I'm here mostly for the art,
but I do have a few pet collections
I'm hoping to complete. If you're
an artist looking for commissions
or trades, DM me! Shoot me a
trade or message, I love to chat!

Jude wrote:Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
raindrop,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byrdee ★ » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Fliffy #3
made of 100% pure happiness and sparkles.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fliffy's new name is:
Sploosh
Because:
The green swirls on his pelt remind me of the way the waves on the sea move And, seeing as I was at the beach last summer, the waves kinda make a sploosh-ish sound.
And I want it because:
Green is one of my favorite colors, especially lime green. The design on Sploosh is so perfect! I love the little swirls and dots around his eyes! And speaking of eyes, his are outstanding, the blending of the colors adds just the right touch! Yellow over any color fits just right with that green. The tan you chose was so pretty! Though Sploosh is what i'd call mythical, the tan brings it back to earth in a way, you know? Honestly just the overall design of the Fliffy is so pretty! I love the long ears, the cute lil' wings, the fluffy tail, the short legs, and the general feel of the line art. Fliffys are just too cute! No really, like it's crazy how cute they are.... there are no words to describe it! And really, who doesn't want something made of 100% pure happiness and sparkles?
Sploosh is a friendly, energetic, loving little Fliffy! He loves to hang out with people, and he goes to no limit to make sure nobody feels sad when he's around! Sploosh is often found playing around with his squeaky toys, his favorite being his little red ball. Sometimes he gets confused about July 4th though... some say it's the Forth of July, but he says it's Sparkle Day! I mean, he has a point! Fireworks do look a lot like sparkles, if I do say so myself... Any who, Sploosh is just an all-around fun little guy!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═════════════════════╗

xxshe / herxx

╚═════════════════════╝
Byrdee ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byrdee ★ » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:35 am

sketchi wrote:
DEADLINE: April 4th

when will the winner be posted? ^-^
just wondering :3
╔═════════════════════╗

xxshe / herxx

╚═════════════════════╝
Byrdee ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 am

rainstorms wrote:
Fliffy #3
made of 100% pure happiness and sparkles.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fliffy's new name is:
Sploosh
Because:
The green swirls on his pelt remind me of the way the waves on the sea move And, seeing as I was at the beach last summer, the waves kinda make a sploosh-ish sound.
And I want it because:
Green is one of my favorite colors, especially lime green. The design on Sploosh is so perfect! I love the little swirls and dots around his eyes! And speaking of eyes, his are outstanding, the blending of the colors adds just the right touch! Yellow over any color fits just right with that green. The tan you chose was so pretty! Though Sploosh is what i'd call mythical, the tan brings it back to earth in a way, you know? Honestly just the overall design of the Fliffy is so pretty! I love the long ears, the cute lil' wings, the fluffy tail, the short legs, and the general feel of the line art. Fliffys are just too cute! No really, like it's crazy how cute they are.... there are no words to describe it! And really, who doesn't want something made of 100% pure happiness and sparkles?
Sploosh is a friendly, energetic, loving little Fliffy! He loves to hang out with people, and he goes to no limit to make sure nobody feels sad when he's around! Sploosh is often found playing around with his squeaky toys, his favorite being his little red ball. Sometimes he gets confused about July 4th though... some say it's the Forth of July, but he says it's Sparkle Day! I mean, he has a point! Fireworks do look a lot like sparkles, if I do say so myself... Any who, Sploosh is just an all-around fun little guy!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sorry for taking so long to judge this time! owner chosen. sparkle day should be a real thing.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me