Kora #85 by Wolf's Spirit

Based on Click to view
Artist Wolf's Spirit [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kora #85

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:22 pm

A Kora is a large feline largely resembling a leopard or lion. All Koras have a fluffy dorsal mane, starting from the end of the tail and ending at the crown of the head, falling over the face. Their faces are broad, like a lion, but they have wider eyes adapted to seeing in the dark. Koras have large, tufted tails. We have yet to know what the purpose of such an ornamental tail would be. Koras have long, waterproof fur, good for keeping out water and unfavorable temperatures. Koras are distantly related to the snow leopard, and show similar social and behavioral characteristics.

All Koras are given a necklace with a large pendant when they reach the age of two years. This pendant fits their looks and usually says something about their personality as well. The necklaces are custom colored to match or accent the fur color of the particular Kora wearing it.
[/center]

Second one up in the shiny new thread <3 So for this one, pick a name that you find suitable, and design the kora's necklace charm (can be a description or a drawing, but not an actual picture from google ect.) The beanie is optional, I just thought it was a cute touch. The color of the beanie can be changed, or I can remove it on request <3 It was a five minute addition, so nothing you do with the beanie will affect the entry negatively, I won't be offended if you guys don't want it!

The Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Kora Name:
Kora Gender:
Item description:
Beanie alterations?:
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kora #85

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 am

Username;;
Cryogenic

Name;;
Brent

Gender;;
Male

Item;;
a small flower with several vines coming from between the petals.

Beanie;;
I love it the way it is <3

Last bumped by Wolf's Spirit on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 am.
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me