Artist PurpleKakashi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Parrapup #198 - totally not a werewolf

Postby PurpleKakashi » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:53 am

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Remember to mark the main thread if you haven't done so already!
You must mark the main thread to be eligible to own a Parrapup
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

A beastly Parra, I won't say it's a werewolf... but I won't say it's not!
Ends: November 7th

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why does this Parra scare others?:
Extra:

One extra is required! Can be anything; personality, short story, art, or it can be all of these things! The sky is your limit.
Art may be ordered/from other users.
impress me
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #198 - UFA

Postby Syra » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:10 am

mark
Leaving this account.
I just... need a clean start.
Syra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ServerNurse » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 am

══════════════════════╣Mєrєk╠═══════════════════

Username:Quil-Vari
Name:Merek (mare-ick)

Song:Boulevard of Broken Dreams

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Why does this Parra scare others?:Everything in red, and Italics, is Merek speaking"Why do I scare others? oh does it even need to be asked? Anyone who has eyes could see what's in front of them. My mane is long and unkempt. by beak is sharp and jagged.My claws are overgrown. I don't look like the friendliest parra there is you know." Merek doesn't take pride in his appearance. It seems like he keeps himself a bit unkempt just to spite others. That, and for the most part, he looses track of time. Merek has a wide interest in the supernatural, and the forest which he spends most of his time in. He loves to just lay in the fallen leaves in the crisp autumn air and watch everything around him. He enjoys the night. everything is quiet and calm. That's what turns people away. He believes in such things like ghosts and harpies. As he should, seeing as he falls into the "Supernatural" category in a way. Sometimes he'll spend weeks in the forest, just wandering, and return with leaves in his fur, and thorns between his claws. Not that he minds much. ..."People are afraid of what they don't know about. What they can't see, and what is hard to believe. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. After all. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth..." In other's eyes, Merek is strange. Heading out in the middle of the night without rhyme or reason to do so, other than, he just likes it. He loves the way the full moon comes over the near bare trees, casting a warm glow on everything beneath it. Merek keeps a journal of all things supernatural that he either found out himself, or researched at some point. Parra's are afraid of Merek because of the way he looks, and acts. He's hard to talk to, and some thing he might as well be insane. He looks intimidating, letting his claws grow long and sharp. Letting his man grow out, and keep it ratted and unkempt. The way his beak is jagged, and the way the light seems to hit his eyes in the dim light, making them glow. The way he heads out and is gone for weeks at a time. they think he's plotting something. they think there's something wrong with him. It scares them, about how 'obsessed' he'd become with the supernatural, and how much he knew. It was what he loved to talk about. other than that, it was hard to talk to him. he's awkward in conversation, and keeps to himself. They don't seem to like that. "...I'm different. there's not much to say. I don't care if they like me or not. I am the impossible. The improbable, as are the things i've seen and learned. I am the thing that plagues fairy tales, and day dreams. I am no monster. I won't say that. I am no beast. I am not waiting to kill anyone, but let them be afraid. It is only to my gain. I am strong, and that just shows it...
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Extra:

Personality

✔-Self Confident
✔-Loyal
✔-Curious, and a quick learner
✔-Patient
✔-Caring
✔-Considerate
✔-Straightforward

✖-Reserved and shy in a way
✖-Oblivious to most everything except what he's focussing on.
✖-Socially Awkward
✖-Intimidating
✖-Impulsive
✖-A bit skittish

Last edited by ServerNurse on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:25 am

lol i'm doing NaNoWriMo and now have no more time for comps
withdrawing
Last edited by ophanimera on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:53 am

Username: Curious
Name: Kindle
Song:
Extra:

Marky. <3
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairy king » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:58 am

Perfection.
Mark.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my name is phillip

Postby yeena » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:17 am

phillip drumm
• • • • horror • • • •

last to know - three days grace

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Last edited by yeena on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:36 am

Mark. possible entry.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #198 - UFA - totally not a werewolf

Postby Pepperikorn » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:44 am

Username:
P3PP3R_c0rn

Name:
Ylva
(pronounced ill-vah)
meaning "She-wolf"

Song:
Little Riding Hood - Amanda Seyfried

The main features that makes her scary are her looks - the long, unkempt hair with menacing expression - And the way she approach others(more in detail below). She doesn't have much social skills as she never really learnt it or had any natural skills for it(Though she wishes she does).

Extra:
Personality:
she is a tough, quick-witted and independent female and walks in solitude. However, she is actually quite lonely inside, and wishes badly to find a friend - someone similar to her in a way that they are in solitude, but still need protection. Unfortunately, she prides herself very highly in her independence and being able to stand alone in a harsh world. This makes her unable to approach. Rather than talking gently, she stalks her "possible" friend like a lone wolf trying to closing on its prey. This, with her fierce expression and wild looks, frightens others, and they would often run away. This would her more lonelier, and more desperate to find someone she can find her feelings with.
It must be noted that she knows her ways are wrong, but she has problems fixing it - she had tried few times to change it, but it didn't work very well. She hopes one day, someone would understand her, and become friends with her.
Last edited by Pepperikorn on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist