Pseudodragon #243 by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pseudodragon #243

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:21 pm

I decided to try something lighter and simpler looking this time, I think he turned out very cute looking in the end. XD

To try for this guy, just tell me about him. Describe the character you have in mind for him in any way you want(telling me about his past, personality, perks, flaws, etc) and basically show me why it would match this pseudo so much, all in one answer. You're free to babble away and write it in multiple paragraphs... but organizing your form by listing fancy mini "chapters"(separating topics like story, personality, etc in big blocks) will count as extras, and extras are not allowed in this contest.

Prettying up also is fine as long as it's nothing massive and a menace to my eyes.

This contest will be closed on October 10th.

S t a r D u s t. wrote:
Username:
S t a r D u s t.

Name:
Julian

Tell me about him:
Funny - Adventurous - Sweet - Loyal - Helpful

Julian is extremely witty with his words and how he uses them, everyone gets a good laugh when he drops by. Though he never goes to far to joke about a serious subject; he only jokes when someone needs cheering up or if every ones having a good time. Everyone knows when he's had a rough day, he just doesn't have his big goofy smile on his face and isn't cracking jokes as much.

This guy is very adventurous, when ever he goes some where new he has to check everything out. He has to see every thing and try everything he can find. He loved finding new things to and tends to collect rocks or anything pretty or shiny he sees, he especially loves going to the beach and finding little sea creature and sea shells.

He is also very sweet, any chance he gets he will comment on how you look or on you're personality and will do nice things for you. He's not a flirt, Julian is a genuinely sweet pseudodragon and will always be there when you need cheering up. He also will lend you a hand even if you say you don't need it.

Loyalty is probably one of Julian's main traits that he loves about himself. No matter what he will always stay by you're side and stand up for you and be their for you any time and any where. He's loyal to his friends and most of all his family that he loves dearly, and when he finds the one he loves he will be loyal to her.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon #243

Postby stabbrielle » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Username: captain awesome
Name: Caelan
Tell me about him:
"Watch your thoughts, for they become your words. Watch your words, for the become your actions. Watch your actions, for they become who you are. Watch who you are, for it becomes your fate." To some this is just a saying, a few sentences that slip off the lips and are as soon forgotten as they are said, but to Caelan it's a way of life. He is calm and careful; always watching, keeping himself from falling. The advantage to Caelan's extreme caution is that he rarely finds himself in sticky predicaments, but, like everything it comes with a price, and he finds himself living a life hardly worth living. Hes a loner who doesn't want to be alone, but is afraid to branch out. With this life of solitude, it's self evident that Caelan doesn't speak to other pseudos often, so he spends most of his time in his thoughts and has a very deep understanding of who he is and why he's like that. Caelan is also a dreamer. On his own he can spend all of his day starting up at the canopy, watching the birds fly overhead, just dreaming of nothing.
Last edited by stabbrielle on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pidgeoncat » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:23 pm

res
pidgeoncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:12 pm

res
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Username: Champion.
Name: Wasser Schatten (Water Shadow in german)
Tell me about him:
Oh trust me I'm going to work so hard so him because well...Yeah you know I love all your art/pets Lillian

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:24 pm

:~Koi~:

Kouga
It mean
Yellow River
in Japanese

Male

Well, like most people Kouga has many flaws, pet-peeves, likes and dislikes. Kouga's personality is a jumbled one. He is rather random and spastic. He will often stare off into space when thinking and it's hard to snap him out of it. Kouga can be found by large bodies of water such as lakes and oceans. He is not a very bubbly person, preferring to keep to himself. He is often blunt and open minded, having no real filters and always speaking his mind. He cuts others off just to correct them if they say or do something wrong. He is really smart, and because of that, he is always thinking up of new ideas. He is a bookworm, loving to read a book on the beach where the calming sound of waves can bring him peace as he reads. Kouga is scatterbrained and will often blurt out things at random. This along with his reclusive self, makes it hard for him to find a mate and friends.

Kouga has only a few major pet-peeves many should be aware about. He hates it when people mess with his stuff or try to clean up his mess. He gets snappy and angry at them, often times scaring them off. He also hates it when people say the wrong facts. He tends to cut them off just to correct them. This also ticks others off. He doesn't like it when people judge him based on these two major pet-peeves of his, making him not like many pseudodragons because of that.

Kouga loves the ocean and water. He is a great swimmer because of that and can be sound seen by some water. He also loves to read, any type of book really, even a dictionary! Many find it weird he will read any book you give him as long as it's not a child's book. He loves candy and will be seen eating some type of candy. He also likes doing puzzles and crosswords that are rather hard towards normal people and such. He also likes eating food such as meats and fruits. He will eat these more then candy so he is rather healthy. He also loves glowing items such as glow sticks and glowing sand. He will even create his own glowing items. He has them stashed around with his piles of research papers he does.
Last edited by koi97 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agnès » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Username:

Agnès

Name:

Kehven

Male

Tell me about him:

WIP
Agnès

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margayritaville » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:58 am

Possible reserve~ uwu
about wrote:skvader | xe/it
semi-active?
fresh eggs wrote:🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
margayritaville

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vocaloid Len/Rin » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:59 am

Username: Vocaloid Len/Rin
Name: Calem
Tell me about him: Fill in later..
Vocaloid Len/Rin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unluckythursday » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:18 am

Username:
_Audino
Name:
Clyde
Tell me about him:
This handsome guy loves to draw.He's never seen without his notepad and a pencil behind his ear!He is really good at drawing but is too shy to show the beautiful artwork to the world.To practice,he asks others for requests of what they want him to draw.Frustration gets to him sometimes though,when he makes mistake!
i've been on this hellsite for way too long
unluckythursday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me