Time spent 4 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
103 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parrapup #154

Postby Zacharie1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Zacharie wrote:
Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Make sure to mark the main thread!
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

The one and only spectrum Parra I will ever make.
Name:
Why are other Parras scared of them?
Extras:

Ends October 3rd
Last edited by Zacharie1 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zacharie1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #154

Postby outoforder001 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Mark ;o;
outoforder001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyvindr » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:00 pm

*heavy breathing that should not be allowed because she ate far too much*
Eyvindr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:45 pm

yes
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:57 pm

marking o3o
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beatnik » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:47 am

*giggles* mark~
ImageDeviantart - Parrapups -----
[Win a BE or CE Galaxy]
[Chicken is not a part of a species, they have been my fursona for a few years now]
Beatnik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pidgeoncat » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 am

oo spoopy
mark
pidgeoncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 am

Name: Medicine
Song: Medicine by Daughter

Why are other Parras scared of him?: Its Because of the amount of colors on him meaning He Must be poisonous to Every other parrapup and Having Rumors that He Did Awful things to his friends and family (that is why they were never seen by anybody).

About him: Medicine is a Very under misunderstood Parra, no other parra will step with in reach of this "scary" Guy. He has a Big Warm Heart that he would love to share with everyone, to show he isn't what they say he is. Cin is a really smart and sweet doctor at "The Hospital for the Foul" He is the Patch adams There, Showing that Being sick doesn't mean you can't do the things you always did Before.

He always dreamed that one day, the parras That live in this world will show him and the other "different" or "Unique" parras the same respect of other normal Parrapups that they are surrounded by every day.

"May I Lead the Different to a new beginning, There shall be no Glares, no Fear, just the feeling of being accepted into this world without complications."
Last edited by ryuuhou on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Reine » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:08 am

Dropping out. <:
      The design is stunning, but it's just not my cup of tea.
      I wish the best of luck to everyone!
Last edited by Dragon Reine on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Reine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco

Postby coradrawa » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:47 am

Name:
Draco
(pronounced Dra then co then e )

Song:
Circus Monster
I think this song fits him perfectly because he is treated like a monster and has no one there to support him. And the one he has to 'see' as friendship.

Why are other Parras scared of them?
Other parras are scared of him because of how he looks and acts. Draco never had a great up-bringing which caused him not to know how to act around others. He also had to follow certain guidelines his parents set down which made it hard for him to act normal. These guidelines were things like 'When talking always look someone in the eye and don't blink' or 'to greet someone come up behind them and tap their shoulder'. But there only a few examples. Because Draco was brought up like this he believed it was normal and was hard for him to adapt. He was also forgotten a lot by his parents so he usually had to get food for himself. Which involved hunting.
So now Draco always acts nervous of others as they are nervous of him. Because no one is teaching him the right way to approach people, or how to talk to them without being creepy.

Extras:

Short Story:
Draco watched the world go by. The wind whispering around him as he just watched. He watched humans play with other parrapups. He watched families. He watched friends. Things that he didn't really have. Yeah he had a ma and pa...but he ran away. And he knew they didn't notice. Just like everyone else. No one noticed him...

Draco sighed and turned away as he began walking towards his home. It was a run down looking home. It had been gratified and windows smashed. All because people thought no one lived there. He didn't care though. It was home for him.
Draco walked through the small hole in the door. He never bothered to open the door anymore.
He looked around and saw a bit of new graffiti. He studied the art for a bit. Another robot...though this one he had to admit was cute. It had small claw hands and little red antennas poking out of it's box like head. Draco smiled to himself. Sometimes he thought the graffiti was his only friend...so pretty some pieces were.

He sighed again as he walked over to a ruined red couch. He climbed up on it and laid down as he shut his eyes. So comfy, he thought as he snuggled into the red cloth.
Draco slept for a while as graffitiers snuck in and put more graffiti up on his home's walls.
When he awoke he came face to face with a small child's face. He cried out in surprise and jumped up. The child was a human child. It was a female and had short, boy-ish red hair, blue eyes and lots of freckles. Her face was pointed, almost adult like and her body was clearly un-weight from lack of food. The girl laughed at Draco's reaction. " Your a funny Chuck! " the girl giggled. Draco tilted his head. A funny...Chuck? He thought, I'm not a Chuck nor called Chuck...
The girl leaned away from him and smiled. " Were's your owner boy? Your little Chuck body shouldn't be sleeping here! Are you lost? " the girl asked.
In response Draco shook his head.
The girl rubbed her red head. " Not lost then, Chuck? Well...why aren't you with your owner Chuck? " she asked, the girl grinning down at him. It was a toothy grin and Draco could see she was missing a front tooth on her top jaw.
" Not Chuck " he chattered out. " Ddddrrraaacccooo " he said his name slowly for the girl to understand. " And I live here " he added.
The girl stared at him, giggiling. " Oh! Your a stray Chuck then? " she said, giggling. " Never seen a stray one before...what happened? Ran away? Not accepted? Don't matter actually! "
The girl then stuck her hand out. " I'mma Clover...or ya can call me Stray Chuck! Cuz that's what I am! A discarded Stray! " then girl introduced herself. She then laughed. " Oh course I'm a stray cuz I'm a Mutt! " she added, point to the faded green dog collar around her neck. " See I'm a shifter....a Mutt shifter at that...so why you so odd Chuck? Ya a ghost-stealer or somethin'? " she blabbed.
Does this girl ever shut up? Draco wondered. " I normal...I a parra not a Chuck...I like a black cat on halloween... "
Instantly Clover looked confused. " A black cat on halloween...sorry...don't understand ya crazy talk... " she said before going onto another subject.

This went on for a while. Clover came to the house and they talked. Only Clover was the one that mostly talked...Draco getting a few words in.
Soon friendship was born and Draco didn't even notice. He soon didn't mind Clover's overly talkative and suger-filled personalty and Clover ignored the fact that Draco talked weirdly. She soon understood him.
And once she surprised him by jumping out at him while in her Timber wolf form. Laughing as she changed back into a human looking thing.

(Sorry if so bad X3 Not the best writer! )

To cry in the wind is to call your love from a window.
To curse yourself is to ban anything natural.
To show kindness is to show friendship.
And to break a stone heart.
Last edited by coradrawa on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
coradrawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me