Luminova #11 by Dova

Based on Click to view
Artist Dova [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luminova #11

Postby Dova » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:44 am

This luminova has a rare trait- glowing eyes!

To adopt, fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Where it lives:[/b]
[b]Why it chose this location:[/b]

Judging: September 10
Last edited by Dova on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am no longer active here. If you would like to reach me, please contact me on my deviantART account: Tokkay

Currently sending out holiday gifts since I am inactive here. Please do not gift me back if you receive one! If you would like to thank me, I ask that you pay it forward and do something nice for another person instead <:
Dova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luminova #11

Postby Joydom29 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 am

Name: Glittering In The Night
Where it lives: She lives inside a cave with glowing low hanging crystals above, outside is a swamp with the colors of green ad brown so that she can easily blend.
Why it chose this location: She chose this location because it's an easy way to protect herself ( blending through the background ), there's not much people ( anti-social ), and it's safer and more closed. Also less noisy, she's not very fond of any form of noise.

Hi! New here, open for chatting and the ever rare trade XD
Joydom29

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dova » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:19 am

Bump ;w;
I am no longer active here. If you would like to reach me, please contact me on my deviantART account: Tokkay

Currently sending out holiday gifts since I am inactive here. Please do not gift me back if you receive one! If you would like to thank me, I ask that you pay it forward and do something nice for another person instead <:
Dova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 am

Is it closed now or do i have still a chance to participate in it? :/

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dova » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:10 am

SchnaDin wrote:Is it closed now or do i have still a chance to participate in it? :/

You may participate! I meant to add the extend date, sorry about that!

Dova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:35 am

Name: Thatch
Where it lives and why it chose this location:Thatch has no specific place where he wants to be. He goes there where he likes to be and where he thinks is the beautiest place for his needs. He also likes to explore caves, running over meadows, swimming through rivers and jumping over an abyss.
Everyday, when the sun set's he builds a nest and waits until the stars appear. He knows, that when the stars appear he will be safe (then he starts to glow very bright) but when clouds cover them he has to search for a cave or a place where he can hide from the incoming storm (Then the glowing markings doesn't glow very bright).

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 pm

username;; hello, im serlalklller, but my real name is hunter, and i am currently a non-owner of luminovas!!
    luminova name;; i think that this LN would look best as a parker!
    gender;; parker is male.
    where he lives;; he lives in alaska
    why this location;; parker is a big baby, and he isn't very strong, so he prefers to be out of sight and feel safe, so he lives in alaska where the northern lights mostly are; he didn't have to travel to get there, as a few generations before him have traveled here and there around alaska, he was born, raised, and now lives there! he only comes out during the nights when the northern lights are out, so he blends in! he has come to near threats when he was little, as he would be foolish and run around with his friends with his glowing traits and attract hunters, as he didnt blend in because there werent any northern lights around! he has grown up feeling guilty for putting his friends in danger so many times, but he is more mature now and knows better. in conclusion, parker's great-grandparents chose alaska for the safety of their future generations, and parker chooses to stay because he doesn't want to be threatened.
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dova » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 pm

ONE DAY WARNING! <3

Dova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dova » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:51 am

Closed for judging!

Dova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dova » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:34 pm

winner: Schnadin

sorry for super super late judging! Species is in the process of being revamped and I was reminded that I never selected a winner for this one!

enjoy your new luminova! <3 I ended up just doing this one raffle-style with the two contestants that still seemed active!

Dova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me