Kora #81 by Wolf's Spirit

Based on Click to view
Artist Wolf's Spirit [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kora #81

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

A Kora is a large feline largely resembling a leopard or lion. All Koras have a fluffy dorsal mane, starting from the end of the tail and ending at the crown of the head, falling over the face. Their faces are broad, like a lion, but they have wider eyes adapted to seeing in the dark. Koras have large, tufted tails. We have yet to know what the purpose of such an ornamental tail would be. Koras have long, waterproof fur, good for keeping out water and unfavorable temperatures. Koras are distantly related to the snow leopard, and show similar social and behavioral characteristics.

All Koras are given a necklace with a large pendant when they reach the age of two years. This pendant fits their looks and usually says something about their personality as well. The necklaces are custom colored to match or accent the fur color of the particular Kora wearing it.

First one I designed on the new lines, yay! To win this one, just fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
Username:
Kora Name:
Kora Gender:
Kora Personality:
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kora #81

Postby meowingtons » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:31 am

Username: ProfessorMeowingtons
Kora Name: WIP
Kora Gender: Male
Kora Personality: WIP c:
ImageImage
ImageImage

hey, i'm meowingtons! you can call me ash if you want.
i love bands such as all time low, 5sos, panic! at the
disco, sleeping with sirens, twenty one pilots, and bring
me the horizon. i also love danisnotonfire and
amazingphil. cats are pretty cool, too.
i hope you have a lovely day c:

meowingtons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thesimplegallifreyan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Username: thesimplegallifreyan
Kora Name: Lightstream
Kora Gender: Male
Kora Personality: Lightstream is a very DJ-ish Kora, he is very wild. Being a bit of a flirt he likes to show of to the ladies, making friends with others easily. He loves to create different music with what is around him and will play for his friends at night when the fireflies come out.
LOOKING TO TRADE PETS/C$ FOR FR GEMS/TREASURE
thesimplegallifreyan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananaquit » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:19 am

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
TɪɢᴇʀDᴏɢFᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Kᴏʀᴀ Nᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀᴢᴇ
Kᴏʀᴀ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Mᴀʟᴇ
Kᴏʀᴀ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Hᴀᴢᴇ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀsʏɢᴏɪɴɢ ɢᴜʏ. Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. Hᴇ ɪs ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢɪɴɢ, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴡ. Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs. Hᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. Hᴇ ɪs ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴜʟᴇʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sʟᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ, ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴏғᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
Hɪs ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅs ᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. Wʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʜɪᴄʟᴇ. I'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ sʜᴏᴛs ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.
bananaquit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:21 am

Username:
Kora Name:Cora ( after my dead Betta fish )
Kora Gender:female
Kora Personality:Cora is the most kind swettest kora ever! There is no bad side of her and makes a great friend!
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 am

TigerDogFoundation wrote:
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
TɪɢᴇʀDᴏɢFᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Kᴏʀᴀ Nᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴀᴢᴇ
Kᴏʀᴀ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Mᴀʟᴇ
Kᴏʀᴀ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Hᴀᴢᴇ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀsʏɢᴏɪɴɢ ɢᴜʏ. Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. Hᴇ ɪs ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢɪɴɢ, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴡ. Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs. Hᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. Hᴇ ɪs ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴜʟᴇʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sʟᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ, ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴏғᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ
Hɪs ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅs ᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. Wʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʜɪᴄʟᴇ. I'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ sʜᴏᴛs ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.

Winner! I really liked the personally, name, and just about everything else in the form! It seems like you have really connected with him <3
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me