Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FAE - Chocolate Flaxen

Postby Ivara » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 am

basic info wrote:Username: ~Beautiful Voices~
Name: What Doesn't Kill You (Warrior)
Genetic Coding: Ee/aa

I'm in the mood for a good description, so to win this guy I want you to describe his stall, is it a box stall in a huge stable? A stall with the door always open connecting to an arena? A pasture he shares with two other FAEs that's got a partial roof in one corner to protect him from both sun and snow? Fully up to you! Expand on one of the ones just listed or make up your own, but make it descriptive! Small stall, big stall, just wanders around the property, anything goes! Winner is being decided

~Beautiful Voices~ wrote:Username: ~Beautiful Voices~
Theme song:
"What Doesn't Kill You" by Kelly Clarkson
His stall... (in a story thingy)

Warrior woke up to the sun shimering through the translucent glass of the large window established on the wooden wall of his stall. Giving a low snort, Warrior picked up a clumsy amble to his food trough, his stmoach gurling within his huge equine body. Shifting the dusty shavings on the stall floor, he gulped down few gallons of water, a slurping sound emitting from his lips. Warrior gazed around his comfortable stall, his eyes falling on the oaken walls that were the structure of his shelter. Soft wounds dotted the wood planks, obtained from the days when the tree was still prospering in the Earth. Light also leakesd through the tiny hole where his companion, Dakota, an Australian Shephard brute. Warrior swiveled his ears to catch the sound of faint raindrops drumming on the tin roof, bledning with the sfrogs and other summer creatures like a symphony. Warrior brushed the side of the doorway where he could exit out into his run way, actually quite large with clumps of clover were dotted on the lush grass. With a content sigh, enjoying the nice cleaning from the rain, Warrior galloped along the perimeter of the runway/paddock, admiring how soft and worn the aspen wood was after many days his owner spent sanding it down so he wouldn't get hurt. Warrior slid to a stop, his wide hooves planted deeply in the ground, gazing at his home; with its worn oaky smell and auro of safety and pleasure. Warrior sat there, the summer "symphony" making him sway to the music of life.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
*any extras you want to add would go in here*
His stall...
*describe here*

/any pictures of stalls should be drawn by you, and they would go here below the description/
Last edited by Ivara on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hello!
book rec;; Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

A girl with a passion for chickens and some really great friends <3
{kestrel.} {Pecan} {husky.}

{jbds and other characters}

{art shop} {an interesting adopt}

currently;;
only really on flightrising, ivara there as well

Ivara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FAE - Flaxen Chestnut

Postby Sillybob101 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:54 am

Username:
Sillybob101
Name:
Maximum Heaven
Though his nickname is 'Max'
His stall...
Max's stall is a wide, no door stall with pleanty of hay showering the floor like heavy snow. The stall is made out of pure oak wood and is just towards the corner of the wide fenced in field. The field's grass is tall and a fresh colored green, with a single large oak tree in the center of the paddock, it's shade used to keep the FAEs cool during the summer. The tree's shade spreads across about 18 feet both ways.The perimeter of the paddock is fenced in with tall two planks in rows, to keep the any predators out from disturbing the FAEs. Also, there is a 1 x 5 metal watering area for the FAEs to drink out of. Another thing, Max doesn't live alone in this 1 acre paddock. His fellow FAE, Luz, also accompanies him. At the entrance of the paddock, the opening door's plank is crooked, so it leans down at an angle. Also, some patches of grass are lighter than others, due to the sun's direct hit over the field and the tree's shade making the color a bit uneven.

Luz:
http://i62.tinypic.com/jjpbgy.jpg

picture:
http://i58.tinypic.com/34sl1eu.jpg
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Beautiful Voices~ » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:25 am

Reserve
~Beautiful Voices~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:35 am

Username: Charboo
Name: Slivester, means "From the woods" in Latin.
Personality: Willing, Trustful, Caring, Honest, Gentle. Theses are some of his characteristics when he is happy. Just image him when he's unhappy, the exact opposite has when he is happy. *A*
His stall...
His stall would be nothing more than a small little barn like this. It has enough room for his friend to have a stall and for another stall for himself. It has a 2 acre paddock with plenty of grass. By the back of the small barn, there is a small shelter for incase it rains.

The small barn it's self is a few meters away from the main barn.
Last edited by Charboo on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FAE - Chocolate Flaxen

Postby ~Beautiful Voices~ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Username: ~Beautiful Voices~
Theme song:
"What Doesn't Kill You" by Kelly Clarkson
His stall... (in a story thingy)

Warrior woke up to the sun shimering through the translucent glass of the large window established on the wooden wall of his stall. Giving a low snort, Warrior picked up a clumsy amble to his food trough, his stmoach gurling within his huge equine body. Shifting the dusty shavings on the stall floor, he gulped down few gallons of water, a slurping sound emitting from his lips. Warrior gazed around his comfortable stall, his eyes falling on the oaken walls that were the structure of his shelter. Soft wounds dotted the wood planks, obtained from the days when the tree was still prospering in the Earth. Light also leakesd through the tiny hole where his companion, Dakota, an Australian Shephard brute. Warrior swiveled his ears to catch the sound of faint raindrops drumming on the tin roof, bledning with the sfrogs and other summer creatures like a symphony. Warrior brushed the side of the doorway where he could exit out into his run way, actually quite large with clumps of clover were dotted on the lush grass. With a content sigh, enjoying the nice cleaning from the rain, Warrior galloped along the perimeter of the runway/paddock, admiring how soft and worn the aspen wood was after many days his owner spent sanding it down so he wouldn't get hurt. Warrior slid to a stop, his wide hooves planted deeply in the ground, gazing at his home; with its worn oaky smell and auro of safety and pleasure. Warrior sat there, the summer "symphony" making him sway to the music of life.
Last edited by ~Beautiful Voices~ on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Beautiful Voices~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltedbones » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:18 am

Username: wiltedbones
Name: Iben
He would be a young stallion, since he reminds me of an old horse I rode and loved with all my heart
His stall...
wouldn't be anything rich and fancy. It would have a sliding door with metal bar wide enough for him to fit his head through. The stall would have plenty of room for him, but not too big. It would have soft hay on the ground covering the hard cement. He would be fed oats every day along with his hay and a big tub for water would be present in the stall. A carrot would be his treat, and he would be groomed every single day. Thank you !
Website~Character Shop
emilyco is my sister and we trade unfairly sometimes don't ban:)
wiltedbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivara » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 am

Finish up your forms guys! Judging is tomorrow c:
Hello!
book rec;; Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

A girl with a passion for chickens and some really great friends <3
{kestrel.} {Pecan} {husky.}

{jbds and other characters}

{art shop} {an interesting adopt}

currently;;
only really on flightrising, ivara there as well

Ivara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:42 pm

I decided to try out for him, hope that's ok?
Last edited by Ruby-Skylark on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:31 am

Username: muffy
Name: Collen
*any extras you want to add would go in here- I would add some white peacock feathers in his mane and tail*
His stall...
*describe here- I picture all dark wood with a nice big open window with soft white drapes*

/any pictures of stalls should be drawn by you, and they would go here below the description/
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 am

Username: Ruby-Skylark
Name: Hunter
*any extras you want to add would go in here*
His stall...
Hunter lives on a very large and impressive farm. It's so impressive you would almost expect royal horses to be stabled there. The main stable is a very old but well built brick and wood structure, with a new glass roof so that natural light can enter in and keep the place light and well lit during the day. There is a main corridor, with brick walls on either side, and a bricked floor, has stalls on both sides, and the glass roof only covers the corridor, the stalls have good strong sturdy wooden roofs that keep the horses well protected in both winter and summer. Each stall has a brick arch over a wooden gate, there are small brick walls to either side of each stall door, with a small wooden storage cupboard built into the brick. Each stall and the wall on either side is topped by metal bars, the gate itself has bars shaped into a V-shape for the horses head to fit, so they can talk to each other and their trainers and grooms, this is a very social stable, no horse is lonely.
On the outside of the stable are more brick walls, and on the outer side of each stall is another wooden split door, so that the top half can be opened up to give the horses fresh air and let them see what is going on outside. When the doors are opened, they exit onto a path that has the tables on one side and trees on the other, and a path leads to large paddocks where the horses can run free, and to the other side of the path are the training rings, where the horses are taken to learn new disciplines.
Everything is kept clean and tidy, the bedding is changed daily, and no horse ever goes hungry. They are looked after with great care and attention and a lot of love.

Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me