HD #9: Peony by H0ND4

Based on Click to view
Artist H0ND4 [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HD #9: Peony

Postby H0ND4 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Hacker Dog is a canine-like creature with horns.
Their specialized lungs emit a hot vapor similar to steam when they breath out.
This cloud of gas appears to be able to "hack" into electronics and scramble the coding.
Some dogs harness this ability and can even influence the electronics around them.
They're the size of collies in most cases. Their steam comes out of their nose and mouth,
each dog having it's own color and scent to it. Their eyes no longer open: it is unknown how they maneuver about.

OKAY SO 8 HOURS LATER, HD#9 is finally done. Her design is kind of a play on words for "seeing eye dog", so mmmaybe that'll spring some inspiration? :3c

Canada. wrote:
Username: Canada.
Name: Peony. I think this beautiful, amazingly pretty girl will be named Peony. She will be named after a favorite character of mine from a book who sadly passed.
Personality: Peony is fun, nice, caring, adventurous, and kind. She always helps others and even if they don't fit in she'll become friends with them. She likes others that are different, who have strange characteristics. She always tries her best to be kind, but doesn't like being owned by people or yelled at. She has a hard time making decisions. She is sometimes tolerant, but sometimes not.
Does she have a human companion or did she break her leash?: Peony broke her leash, as she wanted to become free and get away from her old owner. She felt sorry seeing the young girl in tears as she bounded off, happy for the newfound freedom, but sad for how much the girl of about 6 years truly loved her. She regrets doing it, but also thinks it was right. She has seen posters put up all over her town looking for her, so she constantly hides. He owner was later diagnosed with a plague and has died, without Peony knowing.
Scent of Breath: I think her breath would smell like flowers, specifically lilac. She used to calm her young owner with the scent of her breath.
Other: (Optional, in case something else wants to be added) Story of how she ran away. (listen to this while reading, makes it sadder if you wish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbjQqWFxbaM And I'm not sure how she can "see", but my best guess is that her eyes were slowly closing and then shut fully, as hacker dog's eyes do.)
I was tired, sick, bored of this life. It felt like I was encapsulated in a place I could never leave. The fenced-in yard. The small house. The leash. The thing I most despised; my collar. Today the sun shone in through the windows, the sky a beautiful blue. She would be taking me for a walk. I could get away. But I shouldn't do that. That would be cruel, unkind. She would never forgive me. My owner was a sweet, young girl, who sometimes teased me too much or hurt me without knowing, seeing what response she'd get out of me. I didn't like that. But she loved the smell of my lilac scented breath. My collar was pretty though, a dangling thing hanging down from it which I liked to hear jingle when I walked. But here my owner came, running down the stairs with my leash in hand. I would get out of here. No I won't. Yes, you will. I would forget this place. Goodbye my love. She clipped the leash onto my collar, and we walked outside. I was large and strong, so it would be easy to pull her down. How could you?! That's cruel! But, it's the only way. I trotted down the sidewalk, a ways from the house. Here we go. I pulled slightly, the girl falling and scraping her knees. "Peony!" She cried out as she fell. She had little to no grasp if my leash, so I ran. I could hear her sobbing. "PEONY! Don't run a-away!!! PEONY!!!" I took a sad glance back at her messy, tear stained, dirt covered face. I'm so, so sorry. And with that I ran. To this day, I'll never forget the look on her face as she lost her only best friend. The tears, running down. The blood, leaking from her legs. What had I done? The image of her face shows every time I shut my eyes. But now they're shut for good. I guess I really did love her. Please, I'm sorry owner. Will you come and find me now, please? I love you. What Peony didn't know was that all these years later her owner was dead. Dear owner, I miss you.
I sure did love my family
especially my lovely girl
She always loved to walk me
And everywhere we'd go.
Now that I ran away
I hope you stare up at the same stars as me
Because, Oh my stars, I'm so, so sorry.
Just come back to me, please.
Alone, thinking of you I sit.
Remembering that smile
That hug
Or that simple love between us.
Dear owner.
I love you.

She's yours now. <3
Last edited by H0ND4 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
H0ND4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HD #9: CURRENTLY A WIP

Postby seijuu » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:39 am

What are these swanky custom lines I see
Oh goodness Falli-I already know you've outdone yourself, ya dork <3
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HD #9: OPEN

Postby hakuu » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Username: Canada.
Name: Peony. I think this beautiful, amazingly pretty girl will be named Peony. She will be named after a favorite character of mine from a book who sadly passed.
Personality: Peony is fun, nice, caring, adventurous, and kind. She always helps others and even if they don't fit in she'll become friends with them. She likes others that are different, who have strange characteristics. She always tries her best to be kind, but doesn't like being owned by people or yelled at. She has a hard time making decisions. She is sometimes tolerant, but sometimes not.
Does she have a human companion or did she break her leash?: Peony broke her leash, as she wanted to become free and get away from her old owner. She felt sorry seeing the young girl in tears as she bounded off, happy for the newfound freedom, but sad for how much the girl of about 6 years truly loved her. She regrets doing it, but also thinks it was right. She has seen posters put up all over her town looking for her, so she constantly hides. He owner was later diagnosed with a plague and has died, without Peony knowing.
Scent of Breath: I think her breath would smell like flowers, specifically lilac. She used to calm her young owner with the scent of her breath.
Other: (Optional, in case something else wants to be added) Story of how she ran away. (listen to this while reading, makes it sadder if you wish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbjQqWFxbaM And I'm not sure how she can "see", but my best guess is that her eyes were slowly closing and then shut fully, as hacker dog's eyes do.)
I was tired, sick, bored of this life. It felt like I was encapsulated in a place I could never leave. The fenced-in yard. The small house. The leash. The thing I most despised; my collar. Today the sun shone in through the windows, the sky a beautiful blue. She would be taking me for a walk. I could get away. But I shouldn't do that. That would be cruel, unkind. She would never forgive me. My owner was a sweet, young girl, who sometimes teased me too much or hurt me without knowing, seeing what response she'd get out of me. I didn't like that. But she loved the smell of my lilac scented breath. My collar was pretty though, a dangling thing hanging down from it which I liked to hear jingle when I walked. But here my owner came, running down the stairs with my leash in hand. I would get out of here. No I won't. Yes, you will. I would forget this place. Goodbye my love. She clipped the leash onto my collar, and we walked outside. I was large and strong, so it would be easy to pull her down. How could you?! That's cruel! But, it's the only way. I trotted down the sidewalk, a ways from the house. Here we go. I pulled slightly, the girl falling and scraping her knees. "Peony!" She cried out as she fell. She had little to no grasp if my leash, so I ran. I could hear her sobbing. "PEONY! Don't run a-away!!! PEONY!!!" I took a sad glance back at her messy, tear stained, dirt covered face. I'm so, so sorry. And with that I ran. To this day, I'll never forget the look on her face as she lost her only best friend. The tears, running down. The blood, leaking from her legs. What had I done? The image of her face shows every time I shut my eyes. But now they're shut for good. I guess I really did love her. Please, I'm sorry owner. Will you come and find me now, please? I love you. What Peony didn't know was that all these years later her owner was dead. Dear owner, I miss you.
I sure did love my family
especially my lovely girl
She always loved to walk me
And everywhere we'd go.
Now that I ran away
I hope you stare up at the same stars as me
Because, Oh my stars, I'm so, so sorry.
Just come back to me, please.
Alone, thinking of you I sit.
Remembering that smile
That hug
Or that simple love between us.
Dear owner.
I love you.
Last edited by hakuu on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════╗

hello, im haku. im
not very active
here on cs
anymore; i
usually only check
for commissions
and buy ocs and
art. i love
korekiyo.
DAart shop

╚═════════╝
hakuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Username: Raff
Name: Melantha - means "dark flower".
Personality: Tolerant, stoic, calm, pragmatic, wip
Does she have a human companion or did she break her leash?: Human companion - wip
Scent of Breath: chloroform :D wip
Other: (Optional, in case something else wants to be added) wip
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Oh goodness, many bumps. Such creativity. Very splendid.
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satiine » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Username: Satiine
      Name: Aberdeen -- previously nicknamed Abbey.
      Personality: intelligent - careful - sweet - caring
      Does she have a human companion or did she break her leash?: Former owner, broke leash after death.
      Scent of Breath: Like a fresh ocean breeze.
      Other: (Optional, in case something else wants to be added)

So precious. Reserve!
Last edited by Satiine on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm satiine! really
just your everyday girl
who likes reading, tv shows, and art. feel
free to message me!

deviantart flight rising
Satiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:03 pm

-gasps-

Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. ;o;
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeth » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Username: rose .
Name: Eminia
Personality: WIP
Does she have a human companion or did she break her leash?: She has an owner <3
Scent of Breath: cookie dough
Other: WIP

Reserved <3
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me