Makoatl #73 (OVER/WINNER ON PG 3) by Vaughn.

Based on Click to view
Artist Vaughn. [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Makoatl #73 (OVER/WINNER ON PG 3)

Postby Vaughn. » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:34 pm

WHAT IS A MAKOATL?

A Makoatl is a terrestrial shark-dragon hybrid recently discovered
off the coast of the greenland sea. They have the powerful tail
and jaws of a shark, with the body and (occasional) horns of a dragon.
They usually have manes, and are covered in thick coats of fur-
adapted to keeping out the cold in their native habitat.
They live on a diet of mainly meat and fish, and are known to be vicious
hunters! Despite this attitude toward their prey, however, they
are very protective and mothering to their offspring,
as well as to each other the majority of the time.

palette used

No extras allowed, prettying up your form is strongly encouraged.
I couldn't think of a more unique contest for this one, so it'll just be judged based on the personality you create.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

End Date: December 11th; extension will be given if needed
Last edited by Vaughn. on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #73

Postby FoxerOwl » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Absolutely beautiful, yet no connection </3 Good luck to all, and nice job Vaughn!
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Username:
PurpleDirewolf2015
Name:
I'd name this boy Koit. It is an Estonian name meaning "dawn."
Personality:
Koit is a sweet mako. He loves to wake up early and paint the sunrises, and stay out late to paint the sunsets. Being an artist, Koit is creative and open minded. He loves to paint nature in general but has a passion for dawn and dusk. He loves all nature, but is always drawn back to the ocean. Koit loves the way the water reflects the colors in the sky, and just like snowflakes, each sunset or sunrise is different and has its own personality. Koit isn't exactly social, and enjoys alone time, especially out in nature where he can relax to peaceful nature noises. Around other makos he is on the shy side, but he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He is very friendly and will help anyone in need. He normally can be seen with paint splatters all over him, as he is always painting.
Last edited by purpledirewolf2019 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
EXP grinding for this character! Click him for more info!
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seargent strigiforme » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:45 pm

reserve with the name astro for astronomer.
    I AM QUITTING, I'M TOO BUSY TO CONTINUE.

[right][list]
seargent strigiforme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Username:
**Nightwhisper**
Name:
Jasmine
Personality:
Manipulative. intelligent, charming. Jasmine is a girl none too easy to defeat. Jasmine is reserved, quiet and thoughtful- thinking out every move she makes before she makes it and is always three steps ahead of any opponent. But do not be fooled by Jasmine's quiet demeanor, you rub her the wrong way or threaten the people she loves..... and well, you wont be alive to tell the tale. She enjoys debating about things as long as it does not turn in to a heated argument. It's hard to win against Jasmine, as she knows her facts and is a very smooth talker. She has an amazing memory, leading to a high intelligence level. She's very observant and sees things that other people will often miss. She sees the little things that others will over look and miss the beauty in things that she sees when they don't.

Jasmine is also a dreamer and spends most of her days, dreaming of being anywhere than where she is that moment. She dreams of being with the moon and the stars in the sky,and where she can get away for everything and just be fRee, just like the birds that she admires.
Last edited by **Snowwhisper** on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Hello, I am Cute6066! I currently own No makos and this is my dream mako for sure! I just love the morning time, and she really in my mind represents that.

The name I have chosen to apply to this mako is Aurora It is a Latin name meaning "dawn." In Roman mythology, it is the name of a goddess of the morning. She seems very vibrant and colorful to me and I thought the name would fit her.

Good Traits
Energetic: Aurora is always doing some energetic sport or thing, may it be her mind or body, she seems to constantly be in motion, always moving. She is very sporty and loves to run around, she is not Aurora without her energy.

Funny: Aurora is has a very good sense of humor. she will crack out jokes and puns when people least expect it. She is the one who is the class clown the funny girl. The one everyone can laugh at. She likes to think of it as a title and a way of life.

Playful: You can probably find Aurora playing with something all times of the day. In the morning with her fur brushes, and pillows. In the afternoon playing with friends or kicking a ball. Even at night she will play in her mind.

Fair: Aurora is one to be fair with games and situations. She wants everyone to be fair and no cheating. She thinks that "what you do onto others, others will do onto you" - quoting the golden rule. She used to be a cheater but that got her into a lot of trouble and she wants to teach others that so they won't have to learn the hard way like she did.

Honest: Aurora might lie to save someone's feelings, but is really honest in any other case. She usually belives that "if you lie, that lie will start a war, that can be won only by telling the truth" She said.

Loyal: Double-crossing is not something that you will see in Aurora. She is 100 percent faithful to her friends. Sure she has a hot temper but if that means saving her friends she would do it in a heart beat.

Not so good traits
Hot Headed Aurora has some anger issues, She wants to protect her friends, but she gets into trouble and then she just gets really mad.

Party Animal Aurora loves to party, but then she stays up too late. She wakes up really late and then her whole day is ruined.

Over Protective Aurora is always putting her friends first but, she gets over protective and wants to keep them safe.

Competitive She loves to compete but she is really not the best at losing. She is always giving things her best and tends to become competitive.
Last edited by finoodle on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prismatic » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:18 pm

taking a break from cs for a bit, goodluck everyone!
Last edited by prismatic on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
prismatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:19 pm

ƅƴȿȿ
ImageImageImageImageImage
Username:
Emily.
Name:
Abyss (Aby)
Personality:
"Oh my! Me?? Your so sweet! So incredibly sweet! I am abyss, but that's pronounced "Ab-ees" so its a more feminine form of the word to describe the depths of the ocean.
About me...Well...
I don't think I hate anything...I just love! Well I really dislike fighting and arguing, also any violence. Other than that, what is there to hate about life? The trees are a gorgeous green and the ocean is a beautiful blue, so why complain? That's my motto!
Lets talk about what I like most in life! I love my friends and family and even the mako's that I don't know yet! I love to eat tuna so much! So much that sometimes my friends tease me about my fur color, and tell me I am gonna turn into a tuna soon! I don't believe them, though. I don't believe them because I looked in the mirror the other day and just because I am pale in the face doesn't mean anything to me...I still look like any other mako!....Wait maybe I should check again...Do I look okay? I mean, normal still?! Whaaa!"

Last edited by The Glass Doe on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alva. » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Possible reserve.

Username: UkuleleFox
Name:
Personality:
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinoBroccoli » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Username: albinoBroccoli
Name: :Y
Personality: :Y

Sorry for dropping out again. :C Trying out for a different mako and I don't want to try out for so many at the same time, especially after recently winning my first!
Last edited by albinoBroccoli on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me