Based on Click to view
Artist clu [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Makoatl #30 WINNER

Postby clu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:01 pm

WHAT IS A MAKOATL?

A Makoatl is a terrestrial shark-dragon hybrid recently discovered off the coast of the greenland sea. They have the powerful tail and jaws of a shark, with the body and (occasional) horns of a dragon. They usually have manes, and are covered in thick coats of fur-adapted to keeping out the cold in their native habitat. They live on a diet of mainly meat and fish, and are known to be vicious hunters! Despite this attitude toward their prey, however, they are very protective and mothering to their offspring, as well as to each other the majority of the time.

--------------------------------------------------
Halloween Mako~
as promised I would do a dark themed one for Halloween
More will come from this :3 hehe
I have way to much fun for this one.. I wanted to keep it but.. Nah~ let you all fight for it

-----------------------------
To win this mako..... MAKE YOUR OWN FORM but there is rules.

- WORD COUNT OF 1000 OR LESS TOTAL FOR PERSONALITY AND HISTORY TOTAL NOT FOR EACH.
- Feel free to add whatever art, coding, etc. you'd like
- pretty it up as much or as little as you'd like. Be creative!

------------------------
END DATE : october 30th
Last edited by clu on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #30

Postby cece. » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Reserve with the name Gabi
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Hello,uh I was wondering does the whole form have to be 1000 words or less?:3
Or just backstory and personality?:3

Personality words so far;;206

WORD COUNT OF 1000 OR LESS TOTAL FOR PERSONALITY AND HISTORY TOTAL NOT FOR EACH.
- Feel free to add whatever art, coding, etc. you'd like
- pretty it up as much or as little as you'd like. Be creative!

Hello, my username is S y k e s. vuv This would be my first Mako if I win of course. And I tried countless times for plenty so far. And hes dark looking, and evil. His color scheme is like a zombie with face paint and I adore him. I want to snuggle him, no matter how harsh and evil he looks!<3

I never said I'd lie and wait forever
If I died, we'd be together
I can't always just forget her
But she could try

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are never ever...
Ever...

Mako Name; Vladimir.
Nicknames; Vlad, but he hates to be called this.
Gender; Male.
Age; 19
Birth date; October 31st.

This boy is very dark and manipulative. He could care less about anybody and would rather stick to himself then ever be around anybody. He is rude and harsh. He would rather be dead then be around a crowd, or anybody in general. He is anti social. He hates everybody, and nobody is sure why. He is courteous, and has manners. He knows how to get what he wants, when he wants it. If he could he would totally ruin other peoples lives. It would make his life better for sure! The anti-people-life-world kid would rather live his life alone and die alone then ever be forced around people. He is schizophrenic and has terrible trust issues. He sees things and hears voices. He wants all the poison, all the pills, all the hopeless hearts and to get ill and pass on. He is a depressing Mako, a depressing young kid.

Quirks;;
When he gets nervous his tail curls up.
He will often chew on his tail or legs.

Hobbies;;
He often plays bass guitar.

Addictions;;
He smokes cigarettes.
Likes;;
-Music.
-Reading.
-Curses & Hexs.
-Demons.

Dislikes;;
-Bugs.
-People.
-Marriage.
-Happiness.

Phobias;;
Spiders, he hates them with a passion!
They freak him out,
with all those legs!
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:26 pm

S y k e s wrote:Hello,uh I was wondering does the whole form have to be 1000 words or less?:3
Or just backstory and personality?:3

No it doesnt have to be 1000 words
just Personality and Story have to be a total of 1000 words
all main components have to be on a limit the rest is free to write as much as you like :3
clu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 am

Name:

Noche, which means night in Spanish.
Male, i couldn't picture this mako as a female.
Personality:
Noche is very quite and reserved, keeping to himself for the most part. He is almost always in a grumpy mood, complaining about everything. Although he looks mean and tough, he has a soft side. He love's children and if asked, he will play dolls or have a tea party. He is very gloomy most of the time and is a glass half empty kinda guy.
Art:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Wip<3
Last edited by siennacereal on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 am, edited 7 times in total.
XXXXXXXXXart by ;; Purrfectpal
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TabbiKat » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:10 am

mark
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW INACTIVE. MOST PETS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO MY SISTER SACRIFICAL-QUEEN'S ACCOUNT. IF ANYONE DESPERATELY NEEDS TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE MESSAGE HER INSTEAD AS I WILL NO LONGER BE ONLINE WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
TabbiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty~. » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:02 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate."
('Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.')

username

I'm Kitty~. Damn Clu I promised myself I wouldn't be trying out for anything at current but this boy's too gorgeous <3

name

This guy's name is Dante. There's no real reason by his name, but most feel he was named after the famous Italian poet who created 'Inferno' of which foretold the nine circles of hell and the narrator's (Dante's) journey throughout.

Dante is, evidently, male. There's no denying that. From his name, his attitude, his interests and his anatomy its very obvious.

personality
Devious; Mischeivous; Intelligent

Dante, contrary to his brutal, savage appearance withholds a level of intellectual cunning that makes him that extra bit dangerous. If he were any worse, he'd be one inch off being called a criminal mastermind. Alas, Dante isn't much of a criminal nor a mastermind - he's just a sly fox. Devious would be an excellent way to describe this nature of his.

With the mind and manner for pranks, Dante's a very mischievous fellow. It's not just pranks - no, he doesn't involve himself in such childish things as that. He loves to scare little pups, frighten those stupid campers in the woods and all around just spread fear. Sometimes, his pranks can become dangerous and the consequences can be threatening towards the welfare of others, or even himself, but he simply doesn't care. Just let them try to catch him - there's a reason people try to stay away.

Contrary to the stereotype associated with delinquents, Dante's actually a rather intelligent makoatl. His cunning and sharp mind are what make him such a dangerous individual. He can weasel his way in and out of near-anything he desires, though his judgements are clouded when he's flustered or angry, which tends to happen a fair bit, especially when he's insulted.

history

Dante, much like many villains you'll find, was an orphan for about as long as he can remember. He grew up in an orphanage and because of the tight rules and stern carers, he became a bit of a trickster at a young age. Whether it was his peers, the adults or anyone really, no one was too difficult to scare or prank. Alas, due to this, he was never adopted and basically lived his life there until such age where he could set out on his own.

From there, he travelled from place to place, a lone wolf in his own right as he scoured the Earth - well, a small part of it anyway, spreading about fear throughout the nights and adventure throughout the days. Infamous in the areas he's visited, he'd kind of a Ned Kelly figure. Some aren't sure whether he's good or bad (though most, especially adults, are convinced he's the latter). However, he has been known to help the odd pup or damsel out, though this is generally for his own selfish reasons. Nevertheless, every Halloween he's sure to spend the night scaring, tricking and stealing candy and simply having fun.

..... Scaring
      ..... Adrenaline
      ..... The Night
      ..... Halloween
      ..... Rock
      ..... Horror Movies

dislikes

..... Getting beat
      ..... Becoming Embarrassed
      ..... Valentines Day
      ..... Sissies
      ..... Classical Music

art

Last edited by Kitty~. on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
[takin' it easy]
Kitty~.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:47 am

vwv He's amazing, but not for me.
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:31 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From the time I was born I could tell there was something different; something strange; a higher calling to which I was given life for. Throughout my life I've found that nothing is quite written out the way we think they will go, and I'm living proof of this. My mother was the wife of a very good man; a priest, a saint, call him what you will; I call him father. I was raised as a quiet child taught to respect a god I had no proof of existing or any proof of his "good" other than the time I spent thinking about each breath I was taking. Each paw I placed on the ground that didn't crumble under my weight was a blessing as my father would put it, but I just didn't see things the way he did; don't think I ever will. I look..nothing like my parents and the worst of all this; I was born looking as I am- for the most part anyway. My father can't stand to look at me; though each life is supposed to be a blessing sent from this god he so willingly believes in. I'm just like any normal mako; I have a heart, I have a soul-at least I think so- I breathe and..I bleed...Just like everyone else I bleed. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name
My name is Grimm Hollow, however I prefer to go
strictlyby Crowley; if you're one of my few "associates", by all
means call me Grimm.

Age && Gender
I am older than most would remember;
terrorizing children long before their parents could tell
them the stories of my name. For your sake; let's call it
19, old enough to know what's scares who, and how to
make things -breathes in a hiss- Frightening.

Birthdate && place
October thirty-first; all-hallow's eve. A beautiful night.
Mom gave birth to one cub; me.
Dad was overjoyed to have a son;
I'm sure by now he would've been
happier with another child.
I was born blind, and slowly gained
my vision over the next 5 years of my
life; I learned to appreciate things for
what they were instead of trying to make
them what I wanted to see. I clung closely
to my mother's side for those five years in
my life because my father was always too
busy for his lovely "abomination" of a son.
My mother was a loving woman and cared
very much for me. I loved her with all my heart.
I was born in New Gritchstead which is a town
outside of Gray hollow in Mississippi. My mom
gave birth to be beside the church the humans
seemed to flock to regularly. My father loved
that place, and we would always see new Makos
pass by seeking his guidance, but he would always
hide me away; I wonder why. Mom says that the
night I was born the entire town was silent as
though someone had drawn in a huge breathin
anticipation for my arrival, but thestars, she said she'd
"never seen brighter". My name was Crowley hollow;My
father named me after his most despised creature, the
crow, and hollow because of my white eyes devoid of
color at that time. Apparently I wasn't "holy" enough
to carry his name; I would always see him praying to
his god to grant him another son or lift the
curse that was afflicting me. I felt fine.

→Personality
The image in the mirror wasn't what my mother saw in me; where my father saw flaws she found perfection, and I loved her so much. My mom; she was my life, and when it came time for this god of my father's to take her away I was..broken. Why did it have to be her? The one being that cared for me, and loved me for what I was born as; she left me with that vile man that tried to take everything form me! I will not change I will not; my mother told me to stay as I am and the world will accept me for it. There is no "accepting" for this world.You will conform to their "normalities" it be shunned for you differences. There is no "justice"; no "fairness" to life you make it what you want or suffer under the paws of those with the status, and power to make your "life" a hell in which you will suffer as a cog in their machines of destruction. Quite basically we are born with a purpose; there are those born to be in power, then down here, there are the cogs like me, who are only born to do their bidding and carry out the dark agendas so they don't have to carry the burden of their wrongs, but instead lay them upon out shoulders only to get heavier, and heavier, and heavier till it call collapses on the shoulders of the weak and small.

Life is cruel in this way, and it makes me wonder if all that my mother told me was true. "You are a kind boy" she would tell me always, "There are those that seek to make you mean; angry; cruel, but you are a kind boy, and I know this is true. Mother is always right y'know" she would giggle afterwards...perhaps...she was mocking me. I believed every word, and let her lead me astray from my path. You have to listen to and respect your parents because when you are born you are powerless, but as you grow they grow weak, and from the minute you begin to listen to them, you accept the brainwashing they feed you as "lessons" you become their cog. I am nobody's cog now...I choose my own path. Nobody will lead me, I have no gods, just myself.
Just...myself and my..my lifesource...it holds power; because we are tied to our parents by blood if they had power then so do I...It's just me now...Myself and my Blood.

→Quirks&&
Obsession
with blood

No real sense
of "life"

Tends to
awkwardly
stare at others
(attempting
to understand
how things work)

Likes to
chew on
sugarcane

Lingers
around churches

→Hobbies&&
Deeply
studying
emotions

"Purifying
the weak"

Carving
Hunting/
Exploring

→Addictions&&
Blood
Cigarettes
Very sweet
things/sugar
Likes&&
Blood
Sugary things
Night time/dusk/
dawn

fog/mist
→Dislikes&&
Bright lights/
midday sun

Law
Those who
abuse power

Minty
tasting candies

weaklings
who act helpless

Liars

→Phobias&&
Spiders
being struck
by lightning

Being controlled
by someone
[Paranoia]

Rejection

→History
My past...isn't your typical sob story where the parents die or abandon their child for dead, and by some awful miracle he survives to hate the world. No...my tale is that of a simple church boy, growing up with a father thinking I was cursed from birth, and a mother that would do anything for her son. Y'know the typical normal life of anyone else growing up by the church's laws. We were in bed by dusk to ensure that would would be away to greet the sun and pray. A prayer before bed, before each meal, and when we woke. If there was trouble guess what, we prayed for it to get better. That's all my father seemed to do was pray that his god would lift the curse afflicting his only son. They never abused me; mom always told me I was perfect as I am; I believed her and that's why my father's constant claim that I was a curse form Satan fell upon deaf ears and strong shoulders. As I grew I developed sight, though my eyes were extra sensitive to lights, and so another problem came along where I had to wear eye protection in the daylight; another thing for my dad to add to his list of "why this is a curse from Satan"; it couldn't possibly be anyone fault I was born as I am; it just happened.I couldn't play with the normal kids as I had to help my father around the church; he thought that maybe working in the name of his god would put me in good favor and make me ah...normal? Needless to say as I grew older and didn't change he only grew more and more disappointed. My mother was a constant supporter of myself however, and when she passed I stopped going to the church, which of course angered my father to the point where he disowned me. It wasn't that big of a deal in my eyes at least I refused to help to please some god I didn't even believe in; especially one that would take away my only happiness in the world. I set out from the church since my father no longer wanted me, but this only awakened me to the coldness of the world, and ...my mother's lies. I had been sheltered by her all this time that I believed the world truly was the magical, fair, and happy place she had been telling me about all this time from the confines of the church. and I would know no better as I never really left the holy building. Do you know how long it takes to awaken a sheltered church boy with no belief in the church itself? It takes exactly four hours, two thugs, a crowbar and a dark empty street to break all belief in any "magic" of the world.

I came to with a cracked skull, and a few bruises and scars, but in one piece and with none of the supplies I left with. Welcome to reality. No, it wasn't even that incident that turned me against all of the world, it was everything I witnessed from that day to now. The exploitation of others for personal gain, the indignant treatment of those in need, the violent between ones own species for no reason other than greed. That is what turned me against the world, because the fact of the matter is; this doesn't just happen to makos, it's the humans and other animals as well. We prey on the weak because and only because we can; we're stronger this world revolves around power. With it and certain skills to persuasion and intimidation you can take anything you want; do anything you please, and me, I want some of that power. Though I won't take it be exploitation or other means I will make myself known by stealing the power from greedy hands. No, I'm not a vigilante, put that out of your mind; I am simply as I was born, though I refuse to be victimized by the world. Instead, I intend to make the world my victim.
Last edited by Warrdog on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty~. » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:10 am

I'm assuming this is closed for judging (???) If so, then good luck everyone! If not then, um, just ignore this.
[takin' it easy]
Kitty~.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me