Based on Click to view
Artist voidsounds [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JMD #236 :: winner

Postby voidsounds » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:41 am

Alrighty, my first design as a guest artist! ;w; I got a few suggestions about my first design, and I really liked the idea of making a grey/silver/blue JMD with a blue jewel ^^
    So, for this contest, I want you to go all out. Impress me. Make a long, detailed form that's pretty and has nice gifs, a nice layout, etc. The bare minimum is name, gender, and personality. Remember, it's the little details that count! ;w; Make your character come alive!

END DATE :: August 14
Last edited by voidsounds on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
lol remember this site

voidsounds - deviant art
voidsounds - tumblr
voidsounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JMD #236

Postby QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:44 am

"In every drop of water, there is a story of life."
~Leena Arif

N a m e:
Aquamarine, is her name.
Um, y-yes. Uh, my name is Aquamarine...........Oh, um,*blushes* n-nice to meet you.

N a m e M e a n i n g:
Since "Aquamarine" isn't really a name, there is no meaning. But I based this name off of the light blue gemstone that has the same hue as Aquamarine's light blue body markings. But the Aquamarine gemstone was originally "aqua marina" (from Latin) which meant "water of the sea". So the name "Aquamarine" (in this case) means "water of the sea".
Y-yes indeed, my name m-means "water of the sea". The w-water of the s-sea is pretty--oops,I mean beautiful, beautiful...h-hopefully just l-like me?--I mean I-I AM beautiful *gulp*, right? *small fake smile, blushes, and hides behind me*.

N a m e R e a s o n:
Since this JMD is a blue jeweled one, it can create water and breathe underwater. So the name "Aquamarine", which means "water of the sea" (from reasoning above), fits this JMD's water abilities because its reasonable for a blue jeweled JMD to have a name that has to do with water.
Y-yes, I am a blue-jewel so I have s-special, uh, abilities....oh, in w-water. Heehee...

N i c k n a m e:
Aquamarine prefers to be called Mari. Not Mary as in "Mary had a little lamb", but Mari as the "mari" part in marine
I ,er, LOVE my name "Aquamarine" but, um, it would be v-very nice -- I mean pleasant, if you could call me Mari. N-not Mary (MAR-ry), er, I like Mari (mar-RI) with the "ri" part accented. (the n-normal Mary has the "Mar" part accented). Um, m-mary is to merry while Mari is t-to marine.

G e n d e r:
Female, because this JMD definitely looks like a lady to me!
Em, y-yes, Im a g-girl-- I mean ...*says to herself "come on, proper language" *... lady! *face turns red* How could I be a boy--I mean g-gentleman?

A g e:
20 years old
Yes, y-yes I a-am. I am 20 y-years old. *clears throat and "flashes" a "genuine" smile*

B i r t h d a y:
August 29th, 1993
M-my birthd-day is in s-summer..a-almost f-fall.

P e r s o n a l i t y:
>Shy<
As you can probably tell already, Mari is very shy. She stammers on her words and gets confused about what to say when talking in front of others. She blushes often and hides behind me all the time. But the shyness makes her very cute and even a bit...maybe a bit naive.
Uhm yes, I-I am quite sh-shy. But that i-isnt a big p-problem, um.....right? Maybe a l-little p-problem...being shy..., I mean-- err...I'm..just..g-gonna hide r-right n-now...um yeah--I mean yes that's all.....*hides behind me blushing and refuses to show her face*.

>Kind-hearted<
Mari is also very caring. If she sees a beggar on the street, she just HAS to go and give the poor man or lady some food or some coins and dollars. If some naughty boys are stepping on pretty flowers or breaking the branches from a tree, Mari scolds them (or tries to) and takes a crayon (that she takes with her everywhere), finds a nice round medium sized stone, writes as neatly as she can "RIP" or "Feel better soon" (etc.) and puts it next to the crushed up flower or "upset" tree (etc.). When a little girl scrapes her knee, Mari comes to the rescue; she takes her pack of band aids (that she also brings everywhere) and gives one to the little girl. Mari is a very kind person who cares about others (and other THINGS, not just OTHERS).
Oh..um..*blushes*..y-yes Im q-quite kind hearted..r-right? T-that is how I was described h-here...uh..well...I'm v-very nice to th-those little s-sprouting daisies outside and....my n-neighbor is a-an 80 year old g-grandma that I h-help carry her g-groceries every t-time she g-goes shopping...so...I am nice like that..r-right? I hope I-I am--...Um..I mean...--hope I am nice. Err....I.....I....

Ok ok Mari, it's okay we know you are nice, sweet, and kind...you don't need to be unsure anymore.
>Quiet and Calm<
Mari is pretty quiet. She doesn't start conversations that easily and smoothly. She usually just waits for you to say something: if its a question, she answers softly. If its a statement, she just nods shyly. Otherwise, Mari is usually so silent that you wouldn't even realize that she was present. Mari rarely gets hyper (actually never). Being hyper is just not for her. She is usually a calm quiet girl who sits in the corner while the others gather up in this big circle to talk and chat. It's not that Mari isn't invited to be in the circle, she just prefers a nice and quiet atmosphere over a crazy and social party circle.
Y-y-yes Im not very s-social, I p-prefer calm a-and quiet, s-so I a-am naturally a q-quiet person.....that m-makes sense r-right? I mean i-it's cool-- I mean ok, if y-you don't u-understand......oh..that I-I am a c-calm..and...quiet type o-of girl.

>Slightly timid<
Mari is scared of some things, but that's just natural for a shy and sweet girl like her. She is scared of rodents and spiders (even though she doesn't want to admit she is scared of "nature's creatures"). She does admit horror movies and girls/guys with permanent tattoos and nose rings scare her...
Im N-NOT scared o-of s-s-spiders and l-little mice! ......A-am I? A-and horror m-movies are r-really s-scary. Everybody i-is scared of h-horror m-movies....h-h-h-hopefully.........the g-guys and g-girls--I-I mean boys a-and gir----I m-mean l-ladies and gentlemen w-with nose r-rings are s-scary, t-tattoes are e-evil--I *blushes* mean.......s-scary....hides behind me again.

>Feminine<
You already know how shy Mari is, so naturally, she is feminine. She acts like a lady and uses her manners. Just what you would expect from a proper lady-like young lady!
A-am I g-girly? I m-mean w-what am I th-thinking, of course I-I...um..uh...am g-girly......r-right *starts sweating from frustration*

>Tries to be Perfect<
Mari needs everything to be PERFECT. Her books must be exactly next to each other and upright on her bookshelf and her clothes need to be perfect, no strings or threads loose or anything.
I-I um j-just like b-being p-p-perfect...but Im n-not v-very g-g-good at it....a-am I?.

>Creative (artistic and musical talent)<
Mari is good at playing instrument, painting, sketching, drawing, coloring, sewing, cooking, singing, and pottery. She loves all of those activities and enjoys them as fun pastimes when she gets bored.
Um..,I g-guess Im just q-quite talented...I m-mean of course I a-am n-not! I mean I-I am.....b-but...er...I just k-know how t-to do a l-lot of a-a-activities.

L i k e s:
Water
I-I just do..., you know m-me.....

Tapioca Pearl with Milk Tea
I l-l-like chewing the, um, pearls and t-the tea t-t-tastes nice....too.....

Sugar Cookies
I a-adore--I mean really like! Er...r-really like my mom's s-s-s-sugar cookies....

Warm weather
It feels n-nice......

Homemade Pot Roast
It's v-very messy b-but tastes......really g-good.

D i s l i k e s:
Cheese
I just don't...

Snow/Ice
...t-too cold for me...

Fairy Tales
Th-they are quiet s-scary sometimes....

Cold weather
....I-it's too chilly--I mean cold..

Peanut Butter
Too s-sticky and, um, well, m-messy

H a b i t/ Q u i r k s
Correcting herself to speak "appropriately"
I, um, like t-to use good m-manners at all times......

Habit of being unsure of herself
I-it's only b-because Im Sh-shy.....

F e a r s:
Spiders
creepy c-crawlies...

Rodents
*whimpers* I d-don't like rats....

The Dark
m-m-monsters hide in th-the dark....

D r e a m J o b:
-Aquarium Manager
um....I-I l-love t-t-the ocean, s-so why n-not work in a-a-a place w-w-where I can.....enjoy,um, the o-ocean every...day....

C r u s h:
Actually, Mari DOES have a small crush on someone, and that would be
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1930901
Brax! She admires his dashing markings. He's the only JMD that Mari has actually liked.

F r i e n d s:
None yet, because SOMEONE is very shy. *looks at Mari*
haha, um.....

E n e m i e s:
Again, Mari has none, but I hope she keeps it this way.

T a l e n t s:
Sewing
Playing Instruments
Singing(though Mari doesn't sing in public)
Art
Sewing
Cooking

H u m a n W e i g h t:
120 pounds

H u m a n H e i g h t:
5 foot 6 inches

R e l a t io n s h i p s:
Mom-
Mari's mom is probably the closest person to Mari. Mari's mom takes care of her the most, and Mari prefers hugs from her than Jason. Mari has barely any "family" left besides her mom. Her mother's name is Mary-Anne, very similar to Mari's nickname, which is Mari (her real name is Aquamarine).

Jason-
Mari has always had a strange and awkward relationship with Jason. They have never been too close, and the closest they have been was a strange hug from receiving a dress (that Mari had and eye on for a while) for her birthday from Jason. Jason's name is really Drake Jason. Everyone calls him Drake besides Mari. Mari just thinks the name Jason suits him better.

D.S. Al Coda–
Who's D.S. Al Coda? Well guess. Is it her brother? Nope. Sister? Nah. Uncle? Naw. Aunt? Wrong again. Last guess....Grandpa? Nopety Nope! D.S. Al Coda, also known as Coda, is Mari's beloved 7.5 years old (currently) Bichon Frise dog. Coda was adopted by Mari from a high-kill shelter. Jason told Mari that he was going to allow her to choose puppy from the shelter (so they could bond more). Now Bichon Frises were usually fairly poular dogs and were often adopted out of the shelter immediately. But, Coda was different: other Bichon Frises had pretty fluffy medium coats that were pure white, Coda had a coat that was sandy colored (because he was covered in soot, mud, dirt, and sand) and his eyes were droopy, tired, red, sad and most importantly, sick. He had random spots of missing fur and his fur was clumpy and short. He had 5 scars; one on each ear, two on his body, and one on his nose. He was a runt and looked REPULSIVE. if nobody adopted him (which the shelter had no hope for)m he wouldve been put to "sleep" the following morning. As usual, Mari just CAN'T leave a lonely face alone, so she instinctively asked Jason if she could adopt that one. At first, Jason thought of like "a hundred" reasons why that was NOT the perfect puppy. It was disgusting, ugly, not even a young puppy's age (was 6 years old then), and so on. But he saw how much Mari wanted the little dog, so he payed the fee (normally $125 but t was $5 for him), completed the application, and brought home the dog. When Mari showed her mom, her mom made a horrifying face, calmed down, and then asked why they brought home such a filthy canine. Naturally, Mari Sid because he looked poor and hopeless. So Mari, with the help of her Mom, Jason, and time, restored Coda to a healthy condition. It was 1 month later until Coda was healthy again with fluffy fur and bright eyes. He was ready to get his shots (he came with no shots). So why did Mari name him D.S. Al Coda? Well you see, Mari likes to play the piano, and if you play the piano (or really any instrument), you would know that DS Al Coda means play until it says "DS Al Coda", go back to the beginning, stop where it says "To Coda", and skip to where it says "Coda". Well, Coda's life was just like that. Coda was born abused. He was hit and kicked by his crel owner really hard. His owner didn't change his water sometimes for WEEKS (when the water starts to smell like a dump) and he eats whatever he can find in the trash. His owner leaves him outside all day (even when it's raining and even snowing). Then, one day, 3 years later, he was sold and abused, once again. When another 3 years then passed, his owner sent him to the shelter where Coda was soon adopted by Mari and was given a kind and warm him with fresh food, water and treats plus a super velvety bed. He sure was a lucky dog to be adopted by Mari.

I n t e r v i e w:
Mari's Interview wrote:Alright! Aquamarine are you ready for an........ INTERVIEW?
Um, I-I guess so *blushes*.. I-I mean y-yes! Please call me Mari.

Ok then, Mari! So, first question is a simple one: what is your favorite color?
M-My favorite c-color? Um, that will have to be th-this light blue(#408fff).

Oh, very lovely, and suits you too! Next, what is your favorite season? How about favorite animal(s)?
Uh,...s-summer b-because that's w-when everyone goes to th-the beach. I love beaches and the o-ocean/sea. Err, that may b-be the only time that I am n-not, um, *shuffles and then blushes* shy. This is , um a little--I mean quite hard to believe, but I get h-hyper when I'm at th-the beach or b-by the ocean or sea. I s-still go in the other seasons but summer is b-by far the best s-season to go to the sh-shore...Oh was I g-going off topic again? *backs away shyly*Oops.
M-my favorite a-animals a-are puppies and k-k-kittens. They're r-really c-cute.....r-right?........

Oh I see you really like summer. Summer is a really nice season. Next! What is your favorite FOOD(S), excluding treats?
...That w-would be....to t-tell you the truth....ch-cheeseburgers and fries. I-I have been tr-trying to go on a h-healthy diet for a while, s-so I stayed f-far away from foods with a l-lot of, uh, fat and/or oil; such a-as ch-cheeseburgers and fries. But I honestly adore those two foods.

Oh I see, so you are going on a diet. Does that mean you think you are...how do I say this....fat?
O-oh *blushes really hard*, no, no, no, no, n-not at all!....A-at least I h-hope not....I'm n-not fat nor ch-chubby!......Am......I-I.....c-correct?..

HAHAH, alright don't take it seriously, I was simply teasing. Next! What is your favorite TREAT?
*sighs with relief from previous question*O-oh, my favorite tr-treat, is...um.. c-cotton candy w-water ice! I-its icy a-and cold, and d-delicious. Also, err, s-sugar cookies and s-saltwater taffies are nice too!

Ooh, nice choices. Yum! Ok, now what is your favorite song? then how about your favorite genre of music?
M-my favorite s-song? Uhm....A-anna Kendrick's "Y-you're gonna miss m-me when Im g-gone" from P-pitch Perfect.
Genre...uhm....maybe....Pop or c-country. Are th-those reasonable--I..mean..n-nice--D-D-DECENT choices??
*blushes*

Haha don't worry, pop and country are nice choices, and the song that goes along with the cup song/dance? Phenominal. So how are your parents?
Um, m-my parents...m-my d-dad isn't m-my r-r-real dad. My real dad *sucks in breath and releases*...h-he..he.....he d-died in a car crash when I-I was o-only 4 years old. My m-mom remarried to a man that I c-called J-Jason b-by the time I was 8. At f-first I....strongly d-disliked Jason....um...I w-wouldn't t-talk to him, eat at th-the same dinner table w-with him....and....um....sometimes b-be in th-the same room with h-him. that lasted until I-I was 9 years old w-when I finally trusted h-him. He w-was a l-lot-- I mean m-much like my dad....e-except he was m-more.....f-fun. I l-lived with h-him and my mom ever s-since.....uh..that d-day. *sighs in relief and sniffles from telling that story*

Oh you poor girl,Im sorry. Well Im sure you aren't in the mood for any more interviewing.
*Sniffles and wipes tears away* No. N-no, I-I-Im o-ok-kay. Y-you c-c-can continue.....*tries to stop tearing up and sniffling* T-this is t-too b-babyish i-isn't it..I-I mean n-no it i-isn't...I-I'm *sniffle* not r-right th-this time a-am....I? *Sniffle sniffle*

Aww it's ok. It's bit babyish, nothing is babyish when it comes to this topic. *Gives Mari a small hug and a pat on the bag* If you say so, we will end this up with a few more questions ok? Since you don't seem very comfortable anymore and you are stammering more than usual. Ready?
*Sniffle* M-mm h-h-h-hm?

Alright, favorite pet of yours? Closest family member?
......I o-o-o-only have o-o-one pet and t-that is m-my dog D-D.S. A-Al Coda...I l-l-l-love him v-v-very m-m-m-m-much. M-Mom is m-m-my favorite f-f-family member b-b-b-because.....Im, um...c-closer to h-h-h-her than anyone e-e-else

Yes having an only pet, especially a dog, is very special indeed. And everyone has a close relationship with their mother (almost everyone) so you're not the only one! Ok thank you Mari! that would conclude the interview. Say bye Mari!
B-b-b-b-bye.....*sighs in relief, blushes, and hides behind me once again*

A r t:

1. http://dakota20.deviantart.com/art/Imag ... 1374235875 By Dakota22 (Me)
2. http://dakota20.deviantart.com/art/Imag ... 1374330082 By Dakota22 (Me)
3. http://i.imgur.com/u2wf2gp.gif By Faora
4. http://dakota20.deviantart.com/art/CS-e ... 1374351365 By Dakota22 (Me)
5. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1912616 By Dakota22 (Me)
6. http://gickr.com/download.php?uuid=92a9 ... 156d856cfa By Dakota22 (Me)
H i s t o r y:
Mari grew up in pain and horror. Her father died when she was yet only a child. Ever since she had to deal with a "father" that would never replace her old one, that would never be as fun, that would never be the same......
At age 4, Mari's funny and kind father died and left her. It was such a big change for her. She lived those years in pain and grief. Those years are when Mari started becoming quiet and shy. Before she was so peppy and childish, but after the death of her father, even Mari didn't understand what happened to herself.
At age 8, Mari had to face a new step dad, Jason, whose real name was Drake Jason but Mari liked his middle name better. It was hard to accept in a new "dad" and it took more than a whole year for Mari to even be willing to sit at the same DINNER table as Jason. Eventually, though, Mari became a little kinder to Jason.
Nobody's really surprised that Mari became shy and timid. Look at all that she has been through! Even though Mari doesn't agree, she's really a tough girl to be able to withstand all of this for such a long time.

"Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone."
~author unknown
Last edited by QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 am, edited 60 times in total.
QUITTING. Life has just gotten really stressful with school and all that so Im quitting. Ill be on for a week from now 2/18 and you may ask for some pets. The only reason I decline will be because Im gifting all my rares and good pets to my cousin, sorry guys and Ill always remember my time on CS
QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyItsMee » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 am

Dropping. She is beautiful and I hope she gets a wonderful home. Good Luck Everyone!
Last edited by HeyItsMee on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you
HeyItsMee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MIZUKO

Postby foxflight, » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 am

Image╔════════════════════════╗

never say goodbye
because saying goodbye
means going away
and going away means forgetting.
- peter pan

╚════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BEST

Favourites;
food ;; roasted chicken
drink ;; gatorade
animal ;; owl
colour ;; blue
holiday ;; halloween
book ;; the hunger games
movie ;; harry potter
sport ;; soccer
subject ;; physical education
song ;; its time - imagine dragons

THE WORST

Least Favourites;
food ;; pickles
drink ;; tea
animal ;; skunk
colour ;; brown
holiday ;; valentines day
book ;; twilight series
movie ;; twilight
sport ;; hockey
subject ;; math
song ;; call me maybe - carly rae jepson

↠ playing soccer
↠ swimming
↠ hanging out with friends
↠ parties
↠ thunder storms
↠ snow
↠ music
↠ being outside
↠ video games
↠ having fun

DISLIKES

↠ being inside for too long
↠ being alone
↠ dead silence
↠ lots of blood
↠ fire
↠ one direction
↠ annoying people
↠ spiders
↠ smelly things
↠ seeing others upset

THE BASICS

Name; "Greetings stranger, my name is Mizuko."
    Mizuko was named by his mother, his name meaning water child.

Nickname; "Call me what you wish, but I usually answer to Mizuko."
    Mizuko prefers to be called by his normal name, but he allows his close friends to call him Zuko.

Age; "I'm twenty years of age."
    Mizuko is twenty years old.

Gender; "If you can not tell what gender I am, I suggest you go to the doctors... I'm male"
    Mizuko is a male.

Birthday; "I was born on the 25th of August."
    Mizuko was born on the 25th of August.

LOVE LIFE

Crush; "Nope."
    -

Dating; "I'm single."
    -

Mate; "Still single."
    -

Children; "Not a daddy just yet."
    -

Sexuality; "Straight."
    Mizuko is straight, and has shown no interest in the male gender.

Past Crushes; "Couple, but I rather not mention."
    -

Ex-Girlfriends; "Nope, never had the guts to ask any of my past crushes out."
    -

FRIEND OR FOE

Best Friend; "My best friend is _______"
    -

Friends; "I have a few.."
    Lotti - owned by fireflies. x
    Chelsie - owned by fireflies. x
    Eternal - owned by fireflies. x
    Jay - owned by fireflies. x
    Peche - owned by { shannon x
    Arabella - owned by { shannon x
    Shrillex - owned by { shannon x
    Waterbound - owned by { shannon x
    Marzia - owned by { shannon x

Enemies; "Wait, what? I have enemies?"
    Luke - owned by fireflies. x
    Fraise - owned by fireflies. x
    Francis - owned by { shannon x

MEET THE FAMILY

Father; "My father is deceased."
    Mizuko's father was a blue jewel.

Mother; "My mother is deceased."
    Mizuko's mother was a blue jewel.

Brother[s]; "Only child."
    Mizuko is an only child.

Sister[s]; "No sisters, only child."
    Mizuko is an only child.

PERSONALITY

Friendly;
    Mizuko has always had that friendly and kind attitude, he always seems to have a smile plastered to his face and he is really easy to get along with. Mizuko is someone you can come see whenever, he hates seeing others depressed, and does everything possible to make them smile.

Out-going;
    Mizuko is one of those people that is very confident, he is out-going and he puts himself out there. Mizuko isn't one to get all flustered and embarrassed over every staring at him or something, he talks to everyone and anyone, no matter what. However, he does tend to avoid those he doesn't exactly like. With his confidence it is easy to go up and talk to him, and he can start a conversation quite quickly. So if you need a friend, Mizuko is here.

Trouble maker;
    Mizuko definitely has that trouble maker smirk, he is just a bundle of trouble just waiting to be let out. Mizuko has a good sense of humour, and his humour often lands him in trouble. He is one to always joke around, pull pranks and always try to make life fun and enjoying any way possible.

Gentle;
    Despite his out-going and troublesome nature, he is also considerably kind and gentle. If you need someone to talk to, he is always there. He'll sit and listen, and often offer his own opinion to help someone.

Clumsy;
    Without knowing it, Mizuko is rather clumsy, tripping over his own feet, knocking into someone, etc. He just has a horrible habit of causing accidents, usually their just small accidents that no one really needs to fuss over. But every once in a while he can accidently cause a bigger accident with his clumsiness, leaving a messy trail in his wake.

Sarcastic;
    Mizuko is one of those people who answer dumb questions, with sarcastic answers, he can't help himself. He finds it rather amusing however, answering a dumb question with a sarcastic answer. People basically set themselves up, so he really can't be the one to blame - really? Mizuko is really quick and firing sarcastic retorts and comments, and arguments with him can last a while.

Stubborn;
    Mizuko's stubbornness isn't as bad as others would be, sure he ignores rules every now and again, and often doesn't follow orders, but who cares. His stubbornness is rarely shown, unless you wish to be in an argument with him. He often supports his side, and he rarely gives up his side of the argument until he had proven his point.

ART

drawn by me.

drawn by me.

drawn by { shannon

drawn by { shannon
Last edited by foxflight, on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ennard » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:13 am

Dropping out
Last edited by ennard on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ennard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete, » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:18 am

Are we making our own forms?
standing in the eye of the storm, my eyes start to roll to the curl of your lips,
in the center of eclipse, in total darkness i, i reach out and touch

my mind's gone a racing on a horse that's escaping
and I'm ready to jump, yeah I'm ready to swim

life is chances that are taken but nothing's ever broken
they're just pieces on the ground, new hands need to build them
delete,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azazel. » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:25 am

What a cutie <3
Last edited by azazel. on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
azazel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:58 am

reserve
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gap » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 am

Full Name -
Mavi Gri Grey
Name Meaning -
Mavi Gri means 'blue grey" in Turkish.
I just really love Turkish translations.

Personality -
refined - smart - cheerful - adventurous - persistent
Story -
Mavi Gri Grey is an explorer and photographer. She's been to every corner of the earth, and she's a social butterfly. Mavi is the daughter of George Grey and Melisse Grey.

Color -
Blue
Song -
Heart Attack, Demi Lovato
Book -
Hunger Games Series
Hobby -
Photography

boop
Made by .:{Sweet Dreams.}:.
Last edited by gap on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voidsounds » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:30 am

Yes, you make your own forms <3 Thanks for the interest!
lol remember this site

voidsounds - deviant art
voidsounds - tumblr
voidsounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me