Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yozora Kitsune #40

Postby Mihochi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Mihochi wrote:Image

Yozora Kitsune live in stars, comets, meteorites, things that move around space so they can explore. No bigger than two inches these beautiful creatures are lonely as they merely pass each other by in space. They rarely live in the same rock so when they fall from the sky and land on a plant like earth, with so many people, all they want to do is interact with the strange creatures called humans there.

When their rocks fall though, they easily can return to space, but the interest of people makes them stay, with some even befriending the humans. The Yozora Kitsune resemble Fennec foxes but they are so elaborate in colour and design that one wouldn't make the connection to the earths ordinary Fennec's. The beads and stars that surround them seem to be important to them, they harness their powers while also change shades when approaching the opposite sex, presumably they use them like the peacock would use his feathers to attract a mate.

ℓιтнιυм&Bloodiath wrote:
[color=#008080]Username:ℓιтнιυм&Bloodiath

Name:Isabella

Personality:Isabella is naturally a very curious creature as most of her species are however she tend to be a bit accident prone. As graceful as she looks and tries to be she does tend to trip over things, tumble, or fall into them. To any mundane this act looks rather cute, despite Isabella's embarrassed look of ever so slight distress. She is a very warm hearted individual none the less and with her quickly paced learning she loves to aid the odd creatures of the earthly planet. She dislikes being handled, and for those who do try to pick her up she will quickly puff up, trying to make herself look bigger as the earthly animals had taught her to do. Although the act hasn't been successful all too much she refuses to resort to biting, another thing the animals had tried to teach her to do. She thinks herself to higher ordered to step down to such behaviors.

Her Strengths:Patience, learning and observing, agility, Precision

Her Weaknesses:Clumsy, prideful, Curiosity can get her into trouble

Her Song:Paradise- Tyler ward

Artwork:Drawn by myself =]
Last edited by Mihochi on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yozora Kitsune #40

Postby StarlitMachine » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Username:ℓιтнιυм&Bloodiath

Personality:Isabella is naturally a very curious creature as most of her species are however she tend to be a bit accident prone. As graceful as she looks and tries to be she does tend to trip over things, tumble, or fall into them. To any mundane this act looks rather cute, despite Isabella's embarrassed look of ever so slight distress. She is a very warm hearted individual none the less and with her quickly paced learning she loves to aid the odd creatures of the earthly planet. She dislikes being handled, and for those who do try to pick her up she will quickly puff up, trying to make herself look bigger as the earthly animals had taught her to do. Although the act hasn't been successful all too much she refuses to resort to biting, another thing the animals had tried to teach her to do. She thinks herself to higher ordered to step down to such behaviors.

・゜✭ 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. ✫・゜
𝓐𝓵𝓮𝓴𝓪𝓮 | 𝓗𝓮/𝓗𝓲𝓶 | 𝓐𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓽 | 𝓟𝓪𝓷-𝓟𝓸𝓵𝔂 | 𝓟𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓼 | 𝓘𝓝𝓕𝓟
𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 | 𝓙𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 | 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 | 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓝𝓮𝓾𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓵
StarlitMachine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Oh my god, those colours.
I'm not sure if I will have enough time to try out for her, but if I do my form will be in this post. :'3
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:50 am

ℓιтнιυм&Bloodiath wrote:
Username:ℓιтнιυм&Bloodiath

Congratulations you won her :)
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups