Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Yozora Kitsune - Closed by Mihochi

Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
74 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Yozora Kitsune - Closed

Postby Mihochi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Yozora Kitsune

Yozora Kitsune live in stars, comets, meteorites, things that move around space so they can explore. No bigger than two inches these beautiful creatures are lonely as they merely pass each other by in space. They rarely live in the same rock so when they fall from the sky and land on a plant like earth, with so many people, all they want to do is interact with the strange creatures called humans there.

When their rocks fall though, they easily can return to space, but the interest of people makes them stay, with some even befriending the humans. The Yozora Kitsune resemble Fennec foxes but they are so elaborate in colour and design that one wouldn't make the connection to the earths ordinary Fennec's. The beads and stars that surround them seem to be important to them, they harness their powers while also change shades when approaching the opposite sex, presumably they use them like the peacock would use his feathers to attract a mate.

These lines were made by the amazing Andiliion.

Rules

~ Dont steal or claim as your own
~ You cannot own more than 8 natural Yozora Kitsune (You may own as many custom/bred Kitsune as you like)
~ If you use off-site please credit both Andiliion and myself
~ Do not try to resell these for profit. If you no longer want your Yozora Kitsune let me know so it can be put back up for adoption
~ You may not draw this species unless you are drawing your own or commissioning another to do it for you. If you wish to make fan art you are welcome to but only make it available to those who own a Yozora Kitsune please
~ Do not use a Yozora Kitsune that you haven't won in any way. It is art theft. If you do you will be reported
~ Do not change anything about the species or the design that belongs to you if you draw your Yozora Kitsune (or when commissioning someone else to draw it for you)
~ You are allowed to request or draw art of a Yozora Kitsune you are trying to win but may not use the art if you do not win

Staff

~ Artist and owner: Mihochi
~ Artist: Paradise Lost 14/4/13
~ Artist: Panne 19/6/13
~ Artist: Vazchu 19/6/13
~ Mod and Archivist: Lyncher 13/4/13
~ Mod: tђє ฬ๏๓คภ tฬเςє ๔єค๔ 13/4/13
~ Mod: Tempest Rain 13/4/13
~ Guest Artist: Andiliion
~ Guest Artist: Neko-the-Gunslinger 18/4/13

Staff will be awarded a custom Yozora Kitsune after one active week of employment. For outstanding work and/or dedication to the Kitsune, those who work here and even those that don't, may be awarded either special Kitsune or custom slot(s).

The Pound

If a Yozora Kitsune has not been adopted within the dates set, they will go to the pound, the pound will open randomly and then people will have another chance to win them. If someone no longer wants their Yozora Kitsune then it will be put here so that another might be able to win him/her when the pound opens.

Yozora #10

Banned and Warned

Once you receive two warnings you are banned from all of my adoptions. Once you are banned from one you are banned from them all.

ღhyena~~ - banned for being utterly rude
KissingMare2 - banned for being utterly rude to both myself and Clara
Luzifer - for art theft
.~.AdeleKitty.~. - art thief
♞Sebastian Michaelis - 1 warning

Guest Artists

Each month between the 4th and 18th of each month guest artist applications can be submitted. Just post the form below on the thread. If you are picked you will be allowed to make two designs available for adoption with a time limit (until the end of the month). You may only become a guest artist twice a year.

Code: Select all
Form:

I want to be a guest artist!
Username:
Why you want to be a guest artist:
Why you think I should pick you:
If you were me, would you pick yourself?:

The last question has no real significance to the form I just want to see what you guys have to say.

If you are chosen to be a guest artist you must know all of the rules and you must know exactly what to do when it comes to adopting your designs out. Please only apply if you know how to lock alpha, use layers, and have examples in your CS gallery of your colouring skills.
Last edited by Mihochi on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yozora Kitsune - No Posting Please

Postby Mihochi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Adoption

The form to adopt each Yozora Kitsune will be on their page. You must fill out the form that is on the page and be sure to read everything that you need to do. Those currently up for adoption will be displayed here.

Available for adoption:

Yozora Kitsune #33
Yozora Kitsune #37
Yozora Kitsune #40

Breeding

Breeding is only available for four days each month. It is not free (breeding costs either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare) and you may only have one breeding per the slots opening. Only a male and a female can breed. Breeding will be done by the artist who has designed the parent Kitsune; if an artist who made them is busy then I will design the offspring. If the two Yozora Kitsune have been designed by two different artists the artists will decide who will do the offspring between themselves.

You must own both parent Yozora Kitsune unless permission has been given by the other owner. If there are two different people that want to breed their Kitsune together two offspring will be produced, one for each owner, if two people want the same offspring then the artist will use a random number generator to decide who gets it. Note that the same Yozora Kitsune may not be bred again until the next four days of breeding availability. Please fill out the form below when slots are open to request a breeding:

Username:
    Offspring name:
    Male parent Yozora Kitsune:
    Female parent Yozora Kitsune:
Payment:

Please link to each of the parents pages so that it is easier for the artist to find. Thank you.

Breeding Slots
- Closed

~ Slot One: Closed
~ Slot Two: Closed
~ Slot Three: Closed
~ Slot Four: Closed

Customs

Customs are not free, they will cost either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare, which will vary for each artist. Customs will be open 4 days in each month which may be revised in the future. You may only order one custom per slots opening. I will not take customs where the ref is just colours you want, you need to either have a picture reference, an already existing character or some sort of theme to go by. To order a custom you must use this form:

Username:
Custom Name:
Artist:
Payment:

Payment should be sent after your form has been accepted. I will not start the custom until payment has been received and not as a suggestion only as ready to accept. I will accept the trade after I have completed the custom.

Custom Slots
- Closed

Mihochi's Slots

Paradise Lost's Slots

Neko-the-Gunslinger's Slots

Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 79 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yozora Kitsune - No Posting Please

Postby Mihochi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Everything Else and More

The Archive is looked after by Lyncher. If you would like to be an affiliate please PM me, include the name of the adoptions and a stamp, or some other form of advertising. If you want to advertise us just look at the advertising section below.

Affiliates

Image - made by the amazing Andiliion

Image - Made by Mihochi (me)

Image - cute adoptions by Chomp

Image - Lupins of Natura by Mihochi (me)

Image - by the wonderful Neko-the-Gunslinger. She is a really lovely person and does such creative human based adoptions I recommend it :D She is also a mod/artist for my Sora Nekos and for my Lupins of Natura so go show your support!

Image - unique and cute adopts by Ifsn

~Shop~ Looking for gorgeous art work of your favourite human character that's oh so hard to find? Then visit this wonderful art shop made by the lovely Neko-the-Gunslinger and you wont be disapointed!

Image - Go check out these beautiful adoptions by the lovely Tempest Rain!

Image - by Mihochi (me)

Advertising

If you would like to advertise us please use this banner made by the lovely tђє ฬ๏๓คภ tฬเςє ๔єค๔: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1752941][img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/Leista/ff4eaaf8-e44b-472b-a8b8-2fc404629b1d_zpsa2bad676.jpg?t=1365874281[/img][/url]

Or this banner made by the wonderful Tempest Rain: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1752941][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2jagug6.jpg[/img][/url]

Or this stamp made by the talented .Keyo.: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1752941][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/104/d/0/yozorakitsunestamp_by_keyoto_thefox-d61nxzm.png[/img][/url]

Or this stamp by the lovely Bear.: Image

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1752941#wrap][IMG]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o756/TheAutumnBear/yozorakitsune3_zps388232a6.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Archive

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1769451

The Archive is looked after by Lyncher. If you have any change of username or any other details it is your responsibility to let Lyncher know.
Last edited by Mihochi on Fri May 31, 2013 5:48 am, edited 22 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yozora Kitsune - Open

Postby Akaneko » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 pm

OM MY GOODNESS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO ADOPT ONE *Q* GORGEOUS ADOPTABLE ;W;

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hi!~ I'm Akanesiu :>
You can see my first WME and Kia below ~
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Yesterday is history ~ today is a gift ~ tommorow is a mystery

◢◤

Akaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you ^_^ I will be making sure to get the first adoptable one up today :)
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylas » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:48 pm

god I'm so bookmarking this <33
sylas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:50 pm

OMG I want one i cant wait till the slots are open so i can have one :3
( Can we Reserve A Space)
ImageWIP
❤ƉяɛαмƆαтcнɛя❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Thank you guys and no you can't reserve a spot I am afraid. Depending on how busy I am today I may just open up the custom slots today~
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyncher » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 pm

These are just as amazing as the Nekos and Lupins! ;w; I'll pm you my form ;D Once I figure out the perfect things to use for it ;3
Lyncher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Lyncher wrote:These are just as amazing as the Nekos and Lupins! ;w; I'll pm you my form ;D Once I figure out the perfect things to use for it ;3

Oki doki ^_^ And thanks very much :D

First Yozora Kitsune is available for adoption :D
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me