JMD #64 by r e n

Based on Click to view
Artist r e n [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JMD #64

Postby r e n » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 pm

nσw whαt єхαctlч ís α jєwєl mαnє drαgσn?
A Jewel Mane Dragon is a large creature with jewls on their foreheads and tails.They eat mostly small mamals such as birds, squirels, and rabbits. The fur on their back, hind, and front legs feel like the softest of silk and is pretty short. The fur around their neck (Also know as their mane) and tail is very soft, fluffy, and long. Jewel mane Dragons mostly keep to themselves but when they find someone they like the grow very attached, loyal, and talkative. They're all slightly bigger than a mustang but some grow to be as large as a elephant. All Jewel Mane Dragons have jewels at the end of their tail and on their forehead, there's really no exception to that rule. The jewel on their tail is used as a weapon in combat and hunting, while the jewel on their forehead is used during mating season to atract females.

Aero based design <3

To win him write a very short story involving...

An elephant
A circus
A girl with red hair

and give him a name and gender.
Last edited by r e n on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JMD #64

Postby FurOfHawk » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 am

"my name is facade and I am female obviously. Please listen now as I tel you this story!"

"Once there was an elephant called Dom. Her owner was a red head called miley. Dom and miley grew up together and always shared a room. One day there was a man called zak. He saw how the best of friends (now an elderly duo. Miley was still single) always hung around each other. He tryed to steal dom and put him in the circus. He failed though. Miley had a 4year old son called Milo. One day when miley and Milo were out on a walk (miley was 65) a tiger leapt out from the bushes. It went straight for miley and Milo but Dom hit it away and engaged in an elephant on tiger battle. Dom eventually killed the tiger but was fatally wounded in the process. He died later on and the last thing he did was stroke milos head. That was the ultimate act of faith and proved animals have feelings too. They later identified the tiger as bono, an escaped circus captor whom had been badly treated."
Last edited by FurOfHawk on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trades | Art Shop | © |

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

Hawk | Adult | UK
♥ WOF ♥ Warrior Cats ♥
✦ Artist ✦

My Life, You electrify my life ❞

FurOfHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leylani_anime_lover » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 am

name:
anthony.
story:
anthony was walking down the street as usual, listening to music. he looked up to see a sign that read 'circus'. he looked puzzled, as he walked into the circus, seeing a bunch of weird things. anthony then felt someone grab his shoulder. he turned around quickly, seeing it was a woman with red hair. "hi...?" anthony said, a disgusted face at the woman, since she looked kind of funny. "well, let's go," she said. "what...?" she then pulled anthony along with her, then after a while of walking, anthony saw a huge elephant. "well, don't just stand there! people want to see the show!" the red haired woman said, throwing him a suit. welp, looked like anthony wouldn't get out of this one. he put on the suit, and the red haired woman helped him up on the elephant. he then rode out, nervously as people cheered. anthony didn't even know what he was doing!
leylani_anime_lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ray. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 am

Reseaverd female named Muffin
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
My WMEs
Ray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inner Animal » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 am

Name: Zac
Story:
This is the story about Die een wat saam met die olifant. Or the on who lives with the elephants. Die een wat saam met die olifant was a Ferrel child with flaming red hair. She was abandoned by her parents and raised by elephants. Some call her olifant kind which means Elephant child. Olifant kind rode on her 'mother's' back. She ate what the elephants ate and did what her herd did. Olifant kind ran from lions, lepords and hyenas. No one could catch her, because of her mother, Koningin which is queen in Africaans. Olifant kind never wondered too far from her mother, for protection.

Olifant kind wasn't always helpless though, when circus people tired catching one of the members of her herd she scared them off with grunts, screams, and attacks. The poor circus people were scared out of their wits by the strange girl. Then one day the circus came back but with their own elephant. Tymon. Olifant kind and her family were walking around when they saw the poor caged elephant. Olifant kind walked up to the cage when no one was around and used her fingers to unlock the cage. She hopped on top of Tymon and screeched for her to go. Tymon bursted from the cage to Olifant kind family where she was accepted, the circus people tried getting their elephant back with no luck. And to this day Olifant kind is always seen but never touch, all hail Olifant kind the Elephant queen!

Sorry about the story, it really isn't that long actually. If it is I could shrink it down a bit.
Last edited by inner Animal on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
inner Animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:52 am

So your here to listen to my old tale? Hm.. Take a seat on my humble floor and listen as I tell you a story of dreams, hopes, and tradgedy. What, you don't believe that its true? Child, Every word I speak is true. The world won't be again like it was then. So hush your lips as I spin you a story.
Once upon a time, as all good stories must start, long, long ago, there was a area of the world now known as Ireland. THe people there were wild, and were known for thier short tempers and firery attitudes. These people were solitary, although rather gregarious within themselves. Some compared them to gypsies, but these people were far from that. They had a wild, free air to them, like the wind; Untamble and free. And so, long ago when they were labled as savage beasts, the people became restless. Among one of the many wandering gorups, there lived a girl. A simple girl, but her hair set her part. With her direct bloodlines, she'd recieved the most firey red hair of anyone that was lving at the time. She was independant, and trusting individual who had a love for animals, and the thrill of adventure. She couldn't be controlled, not even by her parents.
Did I mention she was mute?
Now there came a time when the girl turned 17 that she devised a plan to escape the bonds of her life. And so, late one night, the girl crept off, carrying only enough food for 2 weeks. She took with her two kittens her cat had. So the girl roamed, evenutally using up her food. She came to a small city, not knowing where she was. Across the town, she spotted a massive red and white crudely made shelter. Curious, the flame-haired girl approached, the kittens following closely at her heels. As soon as she stepped a bare foot inside the tent, it was like a key sliding into a lock. The trumpet of an elephant blarred to her left, and the girl turned to see the massive creature locked and frozen as a man in a tailed coat tried to coax him out. Setting down her packs, the girl seemed to float up next to the instructor. She laid her small palm against his hand, and he froze. Then, as if she had planned it, she turned to the elephant. The creature stared at her, and suddenly the girls lips moved. As the ringleader watched in disbelief, the elephant instanly calmed, and reached out for the girls hand and wrapped it in it's trunk.
And from that day on, it was said that the firery haired girl ran with the circus, roaming wild and free as it moved from town to town. She never kept the animals in cages, for they listen to her silent words. Maybe although the girl couldn't talk, the animals heard her bright heart telling them of her safe haven.
And so ends our story. The moral of it child?
Never let any label or judgement rule your life.
Live wild,
and free.

Now if I could have this lovely fellow, I would name him MacGyver. Angus MacGyver. <3 He'd be a male, and I have the perfect idea for accesories. I'm sorry my story got a bit lengthy.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:54 am

Reserved! White jewel, right?

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 am

Reserve with.name Wilbert.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bell. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:18 am

Dropping Out.
Last edited by Bell. on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inactive account
Bell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:17 am

Your name is Creme. You have requested an unusual story involving a circus, and elephant, and a girl with red hair. I'm not a storyteller, but I'll do my best. I will tell you a memory...
Once, I went to a circus, and I saw many things. I saw clowns with painted faces, dogs that stood on their hind legs, and elephants. Oh, I loved the elephants, and I always wanted to ride them, but I wasn't allowed. So, once, I went with a friend, mostly to see the elephants. We saw a little baby one, tiny and already doing tricks. We laughed, but the urge to ride the elephants had faded over the years. That was okay. The elephants were still there.

I have red hair, in case you were wondering what happened to that, and this is a tweaked memory from a few years ago.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me