T.D 6 - Easter Special by Elwania

Based on Click to view
Artist Elwania [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

T.D 6 - Easter Special

Postby Elwania » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:10 am

A turtle dragon is a species of dragon that is distinctively known for their turtle-like shells. (They can also be called T.D.s) Most adult T.D.s grow up to the size of a giant tortoise (about 4 feet!), but in rare cases they can be as small as a green sea turtle. They have short, stubby legs with long claws and a compact body. All turtle dragons have spots next to their eyes, on their upper legs, and tail. Their diet consists of insects and plants; but they also love any kind of dessert. They are well known for their colorful and detailed shells and for making great pets. ^^

This very special T.D Is now up for adoption. She is Easter themed and has exclusive line edits.

To win her, you must make a extraordinary form, you may add any extras, but this MUST be in your form:

Code: Select all
Name:
Your favourite things with easter : (Maximum of one paragraf )
Personality:

You may add whatever to this form, the form with the most effort put into it will win! I want something like art, a story, etc.

The contest will close for judging [strike]the 13th of April
. After that, no more forms will be accepted.
EDIT: It will closed when I have recieved 7-15 Applications , At the moment 1/7-15

She is a small T.D, she was born with a chubby, bunny-like tail and longer ears than the other T.Ds. She loves Easter-eggs, flowers and springtime :)[/strike]

Vanilla Spritz now belongs to Bananaturtle
Though I must say, even though Bananturtle is a very worthy winner I actually was expecting more apps :/
Last edited by Elwania on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
Elwania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T.D 6 - Easter Special

Postby Tramone » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 am

{You may want to add the code for adoption. ;)
on hiatus
Tramone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o'kami » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 pm

bump ^^

{Commissions:CLOSED, please don't ask "^ - ^

Might be gone for a while- please know that I probably won't respond to pms or anything like that
o'kami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bananaturtle » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Name: Vanilla Spritz

Your favourite things with easter : My favorite thing is coloring all of the easter eggs in a unique way. You could do stripes, or paint on polka-a-dots. I also love going to a store and picking out a little creme egg with creme in the middle or caramel! All the Easter decorations are really quite fun to put up too!

Personality: She's quite bubbly and happy, and can always make you smile!She loves vanilla ice cream, and she just LOVES to drink cream soda! And whenever the bubbles fizz up in her nose, she jumps back. She never shows her anger, she's as sweet as can be! She hides Easter eggs for everyone one, and makes sure to put a card for Easter in everyone's mailbox!

Life Story:
Vanilla Spritz wasn't always lively. Her eyes never used to sparkle, and she didn't laugh at even the funniest things. Then one day, she just started to cry. She cried and cried and cried. And then a little rabbit hopped out of a bush and gave her a basket full of white eggs and paint. Then it hopped away. Vanilla thought they looked too dull, just like her life. So right then she decided that she didn't want other Turtle Dragon's lives to be sad. So she took some paint and started to paint all the eggs, each in an extremely different way. Then she took them to her village, and on Easter she hid them all over the village. From then on she always hid eggs on Easter.
Last edited by Bananaturtle on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bananaturtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 am

marking<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶