Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Season MGDs - SPRING - Aria Gale

Postby KingTulip » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 am

SURPRISE!!!
The season MGDs are PFS:D

This is the Spring Season MGD.
King Tulip Ruler of All wrote:To me, spring is large green meadows with bright, tiny flowers dotted throughout. It's bright, light blue skies. Spring has a certain softness; it's new growth life all around.

Yes. So, the winner will be the one who can best fill out EVERY section of the form. If your form is not complete by the due date you will be ineligible for any of the Season MGDs.
Wait...did I say Any? Yes, yes I did. This one is, of course, Spring. BUT, three runner-ups will be chosen. And they will win Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

LOVE ALL THE SEASONS BECAUSE YES.

puddssoul wrote:
Username: puddssoul
MGD name: Aria Gale
MGD gender: Female
Personality:
Cheery and bright to a fault, the first thing you notice about Aria is her smile -- second, perhaps, her wonderful singing voice. She's forever humming and tapping her feet to the beat of songs she makes up in her head. She's very innocent and niave, and makes friends extremely easily because most have a feeling to want to take care of this little girl. Her curiosity is fairly large, and she's always managing to get into trouble because of it, although she usually charms her way out by batting her long eyelashes and smiling sweetly. She has a secretly devious side, and likes to pull pranks sometimes when she gets bored. Anything that can be used as a toy that she finds near her, will be. She's full of energy, always bouncing around and frolicking in the meadows near her home. She's rarely alone, and hates being alone, as a lot of things frighten her -- like most children, she's afraid of the dark, along with most things she doesn't know most about.
His/Her favorite thing about spring:
Aria's favorite thing about spring is waking up in the mornings to the sound of the birds singing in the trees. She likes to sing along wtih them, and listen to the complex melodies they come up with on their own.
MGD's favorite color:
Aria's favorite color is bright magenta, like some of the stripes in her eyes, as well as some flowers she occasionally finds amongst the other common wildflowers. They're a bit less common, but all the more beautiful to her because of it. She particularly likes the color because it's very bright and eye-catching.
MGD's favorite food:
Aria's favorite food is wild grapes. She eats them like crazy whenever she can get her paws on some! Especially the purple (or red) ones. <3
Short Story:

Aria scampered across the grass-covered hills, the long emerald blades tickling her paws. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing softly through the valley, it was a wonderful day. Clumps of colorful wildflowers sprang up, breaking apart the boring pattern of green with bright pops of color. Sometimes she paused to sniff at them, savoring the sweet floral scents. She felt so light, her paws were barely skimming the ground. As she was trotting along with nothing specific in mind to accomplish for the day, she saw a particular bloom that seemed to snatch up her attention immediately, its delicate but bright scent drifting through the air all the way to her nose.

She skipped over to the peachy-pink blossom, her tail wagging gleefully from side to side. Her clear orb of a marble was balanced on her back between her sky-blue wings, carefully padded by the feathery appendages. She blended right in to the flowery fields, right at home with them with her sparkling, colorful eyes.

Humming, she trilled a little tune as she inspected the flower intently, "It's a sunny day, nothing standing in my way!" She giggled gleefully. Gently, she plucked the flower from the ground and sniffed at it. It's scent was foreign to her, but made her smile. In one smooth motion, she tucked it behind her ear and then went to inspect her image in a little puddle that had formed from all of the rain. The girl in the puddle grinned back at her, making Aria laugh sweetly.

Weeks went by, but there was something special about the flower. It never seemed to wilt, or even fade -- no matter how many days went by, it was just as beautiful and wonderful as the day that Aria had found it. During the winter months, it kept her happy to look at it and remember that spring would be back shortly, and once again, the flowers would bloom and surround her with color and joy. The flower lifted her mood when she was low, and she loved to show it off to any others of her kind she stumbled across in her playing.
Last edited by KingTulip on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

*Creatures rotate when you refresh =}
**Art by
TheCalicoTabby
Image Call me Tulip (he/him) ^┬^
My scroll, feel free to PM with breeding negotiations
KingTulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Season MGDs - SPRING - Open=}

Postby Scribblestar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 am

Username:Tyraheart
MGD name:Faith
MGD gender:Female
Personality:Sweet and kind. She can be an oddball at times but is very kind and smart.
His/Her favorite thing about spring:The flowers! She loves to see the nice little buds pop up everywhere!
MGD's favorite color:Pink! Yellow! Orange!
MGD's favorite food:Peeps!
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:13 am

Username:~Sandkit~
MGD name: May
MGD gender:Female
Personality:WIP
His/Her favorite thing about spring:WIP
MGD's favorite color:WIP
MGD's favorite food:WIP
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingTulip » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:17 am

YAY
Our first entry!!

~Bump~

**Art by
TheCalicoTabby
KingTulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RenaiRoa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:20 am

Username:
MGD name:
MGD gender:
Personality:
His/Her favorite thing about spring:
MGD's favorite color:
MGD's favorite food:

WIP~

I know that I'm entering for the Spring here, but I'm somehow hoping to get the Winter Runner-Up :lol: (Winter=my birth season :P) anyways, hoorayz for the seasons xD

- ════════════════ - ❉ - ════════════════ -

RenaiRoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingTulip » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 am

I thought this might be a fun idea xD

**Art by
TheCalicoTabby
KingTulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:28 am

Thgis is so cute but No matter WHAT I am entering for summer one!
My use only-
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingTulip » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:35 am

You can't enter for the summer one. The other three will be giving to three runner-ups from this one. So,
1st gets Spring MGD
2nd 3rd and 4th get the other three seasons.

You can only try out for this one.

**Art by
TheCalicoTabby
KingTulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lost in time. » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:35 am

So cute! I love the grass on it!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Image Image Image Image
lost in time.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:36 am

OHHHH!! BUT STILL EPIC
My use only-

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me