#10 Crimson with Complex White Markings by Psixi

Based on Click to view
Artist Psixi [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#10 Crimson with Complex White Markings

Postby Psixi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 am

A crimson female with complex white markings and amber on dark crimson eyes.

I want a nice personality.

Code: Select all
[b]Bond's Name:[/b] (Your screen name.)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female

my deviantart

my toyhouse
The name's Psixi!
I don't mind being pmed or sent trades. <3
Feel free to ask me about art/adopts!

Psixi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #10 Crimson with Complex White Markings

Postby Ellie Marie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Bond's Name: Ellie Marie
Name: Ember
Personality: Emer is a fearless, brave Wyrfyx. She likes to run and play, but is an adventurer too. Ember is one to stand up for herself and be and do what she wants. She is not and sweet, but has a sassy, smart-aleck part of her too. If you make Ember mad, she is a tickin time bomb. Watch yourself or you might lose a limb.

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!
Visit my Roleplaying site! Here - Thread for the site: Here

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost Gremlin » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:46 am

Bond's Name:
KWest
Name:
Azalea (Azzy or Az for short)
Personality:
In general Azalea is a sweet young fae with a bubbly personality. In general she's cheerful and bright but without overdoing things as to make it seem fake, and being patient is not her forte. On the other hand, with first impressions Azzy is a bit shy, however after a matter of moments of familiarising herself with a new individual she completely turns and is just as eager then to be their friend. Sadly, Azzy isn't confident with names. Regardless of how many others she knows or how many friends she might have, it can take her the longest of times to learn someone's name, or to even put one to a face. She's very forgetful this way but over time she learns. She's a rough-and-tumble sort and so unlike some faes she is not vain about her appearance.

There is one thing one should know about Azalea; just like her namesake of the plant, Azzy may seem sweet and kind and generous on the surface - and she is - but if one were to dig where they're not supposed to, the toxic side of her personality may emerge. This is a side that few have seen. Provoking her to show her ugly side can usually mean there will be pain - she isn't weak like she'll have you believe - and more than likely it can also mean you'll have found a new enemy.

The Lost Gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatureHeart » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:16 am

Bond's Name: =^_^=
Name: Zealula (ze-LU-la)
Personality: She is brave and strong. She defends her loved ones and will never leave them behind. She values other's lives more than her own. She loves to hang around forest edges. Watching the deer and all prance and frolic just soothes her mind. She always comes back to her bond, though. She loves to play with other's but she is a bit on the rough side. Though, nothing could stop her. She loves pups and wants to have some of her own one day.
avatar from thegamercat.com and bouncing gif by me!
Re-doing my signature!
NatureHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me