white . horse
VDH Name:
Burgandy Rose
VDH Gender:
Mare
VDH Height:
17.2hh
Personality:
Smart and witty, Rose has all the others wondering what she's up to. Rose is quite mysterious and vague, most of the other horses she knows doesn't really know the real Rose. She's sneaky and hides her emotions and feelings quite well. She is definitely afraid of large crowds, for more horses around her get her nervous and scared. She has many secrets that she doesn't share with others, and only a couple others know what she is really like inside. Before you know her, she is quiet and reserved, a mare that no one really knows. Her friends describe her as unpredictable, she can never really stay with one mood for a long period of time. She cares not for stallions, focusing more in life and how she should live it. Lastly, Rose does not have a great sense of humor, she is not a mare to joke around with, and she is slightly immune to sarcasm.
Last edited by OneRowdyNight on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previously iRowdy/OneRowdyNight and all sorts of other things.

Rest In Peace Zax. I love you.
OneRowdyNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VDH #4 Red Roan Mare

Postby white . horse » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 am

Think I just died from the amazing-ness. *__*

Username:
white . horse
VDH Name:
Burgandy Rose
VDH Gender:
Mare
VDH Height:
17.2hh
Personality:
Smart and witty, Rose has all the others wondering what she's up to. Rose is quite mysterious and vague, most of the other horses she knows doesn't really know the real Rose. She's sneaky and hides her emotions and feelings quite well. She is definitely afraid of large crowds, for more horses around her get her nervous and scared. She has many secrets that she doesn't share with others, and only a couple others know what she is really like inside. Before you know her, she is quiet and reserved, a mare that no one really knows. Her friends describe her as unpredictable, she can never really stay with one mood for a long period of time. She cares not for stallions, focusing more in life and how she should live it. Lastly, Rose does not have a great sense of humor, she is not a mare to joke around with, and she is slightly immune to sarcasm.
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VDH #4 Red Roan Mare

Postby OneRowdyNight » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:35 am

Yours, white . horse! (:
Previously iRowdy/OneRowdyNight and all sorts of other things.

Rest In Peace Zax. I love you.
OneRowdyNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me