Artist sodafarts [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
94 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by kirill

JBD 54-WINNER UP!

Postby sodafarts » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:51 am

Hiccup wrote:What is a Jellybean Dragon?
A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

This lil guy has been put up for readoption :3

All I did was make him l a tad lighter, and change the eye color ^^ No biggie c:

He was made a male by his previous owner, so I just would like to keep it that way ^^ If you have serious problems with this, PM me, and I'll see what I can do :3

To adopt, fill out the form ^^ Feel free to add anything, absolutely anything, to it :D I like seeing what you guys come up with <3 What I give you is just the bare minimum x3

End date decided to be around Thanksgiving, a little after, new entries cut off November 14th :3 Pre-existing forms/posts may edit until the final end date though ^^ :3 You guys will have plenty of time ^^[/center]

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art OR Story:

Congrazzles Beep beep meow ^u^
Last edited by sodafarts on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD 54-ADOPT ME!

Postby anime » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 am

Username: I am Kid Flash.

Well, I'm Ivy. Pleasure's all mine. ^owo^

Name: Poison Ivy, though Ivy is what he prefers to be called.

If you don't mind, please do call me Ivy.

....No comment... I think..?

Personality:

:: NEAT -- FREAK ::

Poison Ivy is a definite neat freak. He must have everything(of his, at least) in the perfect place. If not, he has to have it fixed immediately. He can't stand dust, or the thought of clothes just... *shudder* laying on the floor.

Cleanliness is the key to looking sharp and actually respectable. And I'm just... a really neat dragon.

:: G E N T L E M A N ::

Ivy is a gentlemen. It comes naturally, and well, 'ze naturale' is to be followed! That's his mindset, and he wouldn't want it to be any other way.

Why, thank you. /blush

:: L O U D -- N O I S E S -- S C A R E -- H I M ::

Ivy isn't nervous, but loud noises do startle him. They actually make his vision go hazy for a few seconds! He isn't sure how, but alas, loud sudden noises blur his vision.

Yup. I'm not quite sure how, but my eyes seem to cross a bit and if I'm walking, I usually stumble.

:: G E N T L E ::

Ivy is usually very sweet and gentle, and wouldn't even try to hurt a fly, unless that fly happened to hurt his family. {LOL you get what I'm aiming at} He'll risk his life for his family.

I don't like to hurt others, and I hope you don't either...

:: C L U M S Y ::

Ivy, despite his attempts to be careful and his most common sucess, can also be quite the klutz. He trips and often scrapes his chin or his paw-pads. He feels that these 'clumsy spells' come when he needs to be the most careful, too.

Yes, this is also honest. I swear, these spells strike without warning and when I need to be most careful!

More In-depth--
Ivy is a natural gentleman, always respecting females and males alike. He's extremely chivalrous and puts others ahead of him. He's very respectful and dislikes those who have no respect for others, but he rarely shows hatred or disgust. Poison Ivy is naturally slightly... scared of loud noises. A sudden sound just really sets him off in a nervous mode, and it takes a minute for his heart to slow down. In the midst of a loud alarm, he usually panics, but his whole body locks up on him, and won't respond. Ivy's also just extremely a neat freak, unable to handle dirt. He has to make everything nice and clean, and if its not he'd grab all his stuff and just clean away. Ivy's very gentle-- he wouldn't dare try to hurt anyone. He prefers keeping bonds instead of breaking them, and if challenged would turn down a fight. Ivy's occassionally clumsy, and these moments occur when he needs to be most careful. He's usually in a good, happy mood, and loves listening to others talk.

These are just a few characteristics. <3

Art OR Story:
The strong gusts of wind. The trees' branches broke, and clattered to the ground. What had caused this? The cause is unknown...

Deep down in the forest, a mother Jellybean Dragon lay with her offspring, a small green Jellybean Dragon. He was currently curled up, breathing peacefully, as did the mother, her fluffy tail wrapped around his petite frame. She yawned, her forked tongue curling. She glanced around and gently nudged her son. He stretched, his pink orbs glancing up at her, half-awake. She picked him up by the scruff of his neck, and began to seek shelter. The wind was getting stronger, occasionally blowing a branch her way. Suddenly, the wind stopped. She laid down promptly, under a large oak tree with poison ivy curling at the base of the roots. The wind started up again, the force increasing along with the pressure. She let out a quiet hope of protection. She began to walk forward, then halted and darted back to the tree with the ivy. She was planning on going and finding her mate as of means for protection for her little bean, but the black sky, illuminated by the occasional flash of lights, and the only sound the 'shhhhhhh'ing of the heavy rainfall, was not being lenient. She gently placed her little offspring in the ring of her tail, grooming him. Her body was soaked to the bone, but she refused to allow her baby to get sick. It occurred to her that the part of her body facing the black sky was not drenched as much as her underbelly touching the sodden ground. She glanced up, to see a small, weak branch upheld by long, weaving braids of poison ivy that held the branches together. She smiled, and laid her head down, ignoring the cold winds, all that plagued her now....

That next morning the mother picked up her child, went back to the nest, and decided to name her child Poison Ivy after the green leaves that had kept her baby bean ever so safe. <3

Ivy's favorite season has always been the spring, as he absolutely adores to see things bloom and grow.

He was born on April sixteenth.

He's straight, and searching.

He weighs about 137 pounds, being the size of a small cow.
~~~~~~

Poison Ivy's likes---

Nature
Rain
Tranquility
Days when he's actually careful x3
Making friends
Pudding.(AMGHELOVESPUDDING)
Drawing
Small creatures

His dislikes:

Loud noises
His inability to be careful on some days
Caramel(It's just too sticky.)
Sitting idly(except those relaxing days.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy's theme song happens to be-- Paradise by Coldplay.
It's really a magical song, and just takes me to another world. It does the same with Ivy.
(If you listen closely, sometimes you can hear him humming it!)

If I won Ivy-- well,... I'd be flailing and freaking out. He'd definitely be cherished. I have no Jellybean Dragons and once I saw this boy, I really felt he was the one for me. I put my heart and soul into this application and I'd love to bring him home with me. I'd be forever grateful. <3

Art:
viewtopic.php?t=1516899
viewtopic.php?t=1513436
viewtopic.php?t=1518598
viewtopic.php?t=1520404
Last edited by anime on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 26 times in total.
other sites wrote:https://savvyster.carrd.co/
info wrote:━━━━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━━━━
【☆】call me sav!
【☆】any pronouns||lesbian
【☆】art shop]
be my friend wrote:
┌──────────────────────────┐

my messages are always open!

i play minecraft, hades, and rdr2

ps2 retro games are special interests

i love dinosaurs, fish, and all reptiles!

i own way way too many critters :3

i love to cook and bake for others!
└──────────────────────────┘‏‏‎

‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Image
hoard pet, will overpay! art by candied bees

┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌──────────┐
└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└──────────┘
┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌─────────┐┌──────────┐
└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└─────────┘└──────────┘
anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muttz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 am

[center]Image
Hi im Green Twist.
Athough i prefer being called Twisted.
Sneaky,clever,Crazy,wild,Jumpy,Funny,Alert,Kind,wise,Gentle,friendly,courageous,ambitious,Brave,humourous, creative,attractive,generous,loving, welcoming, determined,agreeable, pleasant, charming,intelligent, bright, talented, brilliant, curious,peaceful,hyper,Loyal,Sweet,Caring,Adventrous,
Im a male.
If I won him it would be my first JBD
Also It would be a honar to win this JBD
Well i want her because hes beautiful.Now im going to have to tie Bean 3 and JBD 54 as my dream JBD. Haha you just want them all!Well anyways this JBD reminds me of a calm beautiful medow.Yet soft but can get wild at times.When i look into his soft pink eyes it reminds me of beautiful shooting stars hitting planet earth.Just look at his eyes shimmer!His design reminds me of egiptian people. His design is just so amazing.There is nothing else to ask for from this JBD.I feel like sqeezing this JBD out of the screen.He has a unqie pattern.Her smile is just too amazing to even look at it.he is adorble and i love him just the wayhe is.There are no changes need to be done to him.I love him❤.Whoever wins him will be lucky.Lucky indeed.
Thank you for your time
-
Shiba❤

By Bella<3
By Bella<3
LOOK!GREEN TWIST MADE OUT OF PIPE CLEANER! By bella<3
By Bella<3
By bella<3
By Bella<3
By ParanormallyInfected
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Bella<3
By Arachnid
By Bella<3
By Shiba inu
Zodiac:
Im Leo.
Favorite Season:
Auttum
Born,
1958 March 8
Last edited by Muttz on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:37 am, edited 15 times in total.
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P o m » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 am

~ Revival ~

Revival's the name, pleasure to meet you.

Revival is a gentle JBD. He looks slightly intimidating, a large figure. But no, Revival is a gentle and soft-hearted JBD who loves to have fun and hang out with his friends. He loves his friends and will always stand up for them, which shows a loyal, trustworthy and powerful side. He looks harmless when he's happy, but when he's angry, let's just say Revival was given claws that aren't just used for picking fruit from the trees. Revival won't claw, he'll hold his claws against the person who's making him angry's throat and yell at them to leave. Revival doesn't show tears often, he doesn't like showing his friends his sorrow but when he can't help it, he will cry. Even if it's for reasons others would laugh, his friends would comfort him because Revival comforts them.

Revival, even with the big powerful figure and infinite kindness, is very shy. Especially around female JBDs. He doesn't have many friends who are female, he's too shy to say hello. He has no crush, because he knows that with being shy comes not finding love easy. Revival is ok with not having a mate anytime soon. "Too young." He says. He prefers hanging with his friends, whether it's just having fun in the fields or standing up to a bully, he prefers his friends to a mate. But that could change, even he admits it. He knows that the time will come one day for him to take a mate and continue the families of both him and his mate.

Revival is surpisingly romantic for someone who doesn't have interest in a mate. He loves taking a girl to the beach, when the sands are bathed silver and the moon reflects on the waters surface. He likes dinners where they sit alone in the dim light of the sunset, with the butterflies flying around and landing on them. His favorite is a stroll through the park on the full moon, when the owls and bats comes out, the moonlight shining off of them and the glow from the Silverwing's fur as they mingled with the Brightwing's as they soared into the moonlit, star-studded sky. His deep voice is an advantage when on a date, he can make even the simplest of sentences sound romantic and sweet.

I'm just a normal JBD, really. Love isn't for me, yet. I never try to be romantic, I prefer to just stay shy and happy, not a romantic JBD who makes the ladies go gaga.

Revival is 20 years old. He has no mother or father, but they both left him when he was but a small JBD. He has accepted the fact that they're never coming back to get him. He was raised by wild animals and has a special ability to communicate with them. He met his friends when he was small, a few years after his parents left. He and his friends have been friends since they were younger than 5, a friendship that has lasted over 15 years. He has a surprisingly deep voice, which, unknown to him is something that some of the females love. He has long legs and a long tail and the shades of green from his fur help him blend in with the grass when he and his friends play hide and go seek. "Never too old to have fun!" Is what he always says.

My parents did leave me, but my friends and wild animals raised me. If I could go back and re-live my life, I wouldn't change a thing. Deep voice? I guess it's from growing up, but you should never grow up too much so that you don't have fun every day.

~ Everything About Revival ~

Revival originates from Revive means restoration to life, consciousness, vigor and strength. It means to bring back life.

Revival's theme song is "Bring Me Back To Life" by Evanescence.

His Friends
Animals
Insects
Music
His Guitar
Happiness
Life
Quiet

Dislikes

Bullies
Dead Things
Love
Extremely Loud Noises
JBDs Who Brag
Blood
Violence
Scary Things
Spiders
Sadness

Favorite Activites

Kayaking
Fishing
Running
Canoeing
Swimming
Skydiving
ZORBing
Having Fun

Why I want Him

First off, how could I not love this amazing JBD? He's amazingly handsome. He has a great personality and I just can't help but love him. I don't deserve him more than anybody here, because he's a beautiful and striking JBD who will make whoever wins him happy. It might be me, it might not be, but I hope to call Revival mine one day because he is simply one of the most amazing JBDs I have ever seen. His design, the colors and the way he's built, what's not to love? He's just... One of the best JBDs I've ever seen ever since I discovered him and I honestly prefer this design and layout to some of the new ones. He's so simple, yet charming. I hope to be his owner when this ends, but I know he will get the best possible owner in this contest because it doesn't matter how anybody ekese feels, the JBD just needs to be happy. <3

Thanks for the opportunity and your consideration!

-Predator
Last edited by P o m on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHERRILOID » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 am

Will make form soon. <3

whats up, im loid and im some
nerd whos literally just here for the
childhood nostalgia, lmao. im in kirby
hell and im such a nerd that i picked
sixth form over college. most of this
account is really old (from when i was
between 7 - 14 years old) so if you want
to cry at my weird tiny baby self feel
free : o)
CHERRILOID

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gothamitez » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 am

Username:
Name:
Art OR Story:

Will get started in a bit. c:
    goo goo gwa gwa
    hobbyist artist, semi-active, furry

Gothamitez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Übermensch » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 am

dropping out
Last edited by Übermensch on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Übermensch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toffe123 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 am

Username:Toffe123
Experiment says
Thats would be my owner

Name: Experiment
Experiment says
Thats my name dont wear it out

Experiment says
Of course I am a male!

Personality:

Kind
Experiment is the kindest JBD you could ever meet! He always want to help some one when they are in need of assistance since he loves the feeling of being thanked. He will do anything if it means to make a new friend by helping them with homework, or trying to get something and learning a new sport.

Active
Experiment is very active always playing outside or working on a project. He loves to play all sorts of sports such as Basketball and Soccer. When it comes to dancing though he has two left feet since he just thinks he looks silly when he dances which is fine he does not need to dance all of the time.

Smart
Experiment is very smart when it come sto doing any sort of homework. He is very good at Math and Science school is where he can show what he is very good at. When it is Gym class he can show that he is good that. He is constantly raising his hand and answering question teachers ask. He always gets straight A's in every subject he also helps other students if they have any troubles on a question.

Funny
Experiment is very funny he always loves to make people laugh it makes him feel all warm inside. Everytime he sees people that are down he runs to them to cheer them up. Since he hates it when people are down cause when they are unhappy he is unhappy.

Fun!
Oh Experiment if the most fun JBD you could ever see he is always doing something! He loves to play games with friends such as tag or regular board games. His favorite thing to do is climbing trees and such while his friends watch in awe.
Experiment says
Aww thanks!

Theme song-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDENUwk344
Experiment says
I love that song!

Likes-
Apples
Sports
School
Math
All of his friends
Climbing
Music
Butterflies
Chocolate eclaires
Watching the stars
Hugging his tail
Experiment says
I do love those things but did you really have to share the part about me hugging my tail?

Dislikes-
Dancing
Sometimes Summer (Since there is no school:3)
Oranges
Bugs
Snakes
Experiment says
Yes I hate those thing!

Favorite Color- Green by a long shot!
Favorite song- Peppermint Winter
Favorite food- I love apples!
Favorite soda- I love them all!
Favorite dessert- I love chocolate eclaires
Experiment says
Yes there is some more stuff you could know about me and I could go for a apple right now!

Info on Experiment
Month born-December
Day born- 16th
Year-1996
Age- 16 (He is still quite young but grows up fast:3)
Experiment says
Ahh it feels like yesterday when I was a little bean

Poem
Extra Smart
X-tra special to me<3
Plays alot of sports
Eats lots of apples:3
Really wants to be everyone's friend
I love Experiment
Math is my favorite
Extrodanary
Never gives up
Terrific
Experiment says
I love it!

Etra info- This would be my first ever JBD and it is actually my favorite since there is not really any blue ones and blue is my favorite color but green comes a close second:D I hope you dont mind but when I do art and stuff I am adding some mint leaves tied with string to his tail since I think it would be cute for him to have his own little item. I know I dont have all the art and all of the words but I will promise I will always take care of him and with him I will never ever quit CS as long as I can say this lovely JBD is mine<3
Experiment says
Aww I never knew I was so special to you!

Art OR Story:

Experiment lives in a small meadow with his family who love him dearly. He was very young when this all happened. One day they got separated in a big storm with thunder and rain pouring over him. He ran to shelter in a big forest were he stayed until the rain stopped. He called his parents but they did not answer. He was scared and he had to fun them but where would they be? Before he left he drew a picture of where he was going to next just in case they came here and he was not there. He was on his way to the river and he ran there getting faster and faster. He got to the river they were not there either but he say a few birds and asked them,"Hey did anyone of you see my parents around here?" Then one of the birds answered,"Yes we did!" They were on thier way to the water fall." Experiment then went across the river and then ran to the waterfall. Then he remember that he did not even know how to get there! He then was even more frightened. He stayed there for the rest of the day and when it was dark he saw something moving and he hid behind a tree. When the figure came closer he noticed that that was his parents he ran to them and gave them a hug. He then said,"I will never leave you out of my sight ever again!

The End:D
Experiment says
Yay story time!

Now here is some beautiful art of Experiment!

~~~Drawn for me by Dawnbreeze10210
Experiment says
Hey where did you get that picture?!?!

~~~Drawn by me!

Experiment says
Yes that is the day I got my tail:3

~~~Drawn by me First time with my tablet needs getting used to
Sorry if colors are a little off I was using the paint setting

Experiment says
Yep thats me with my tail!

~~~ Drawn by me
Sorry colors are a little off again I used the computer setting paint.......

Experiment says
I love to watch the stars at night<3

~~~ Drawn by me
Again colors a little off

Experiment says
You ever hear about the Jellybean Dragon that jumped over the moon?

~~~Drawn by me
Colors off a lil I know>:(

Experiment says
Thats me again! :D

~~~ Drawn by me
Colors off

Experiment says
Thats me sitting down!

~~~ Drawn by me

Experiment says
Thats a fluffy me!

~~~Drawn by me

Experiment says
Thats me trying to get that butterfly

~~~Drawn by me!

Experiment says
I loe that butterfly cause it landed on my nose! It tickled me alot!

~~~Draw by me

Experiment says
Thats my shadow trying to get a butterfly

Both by me

By SK:)

By DarkStormz

By me!

This is my last drawing of Experiment before the competition is over

Full pic (Some of this drawing was cut off) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59 ... 00321.jpg/
Art by Sawk~ The~ Santanic

Last edited by Toffe123 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 am, edited 36 times in total.

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'
Toffe123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 am

He now officially reminds me of Chartreuse. In a really, really awesome way. <3

Glad we're off the old 54 thread, too much pointless fighting. Good luck, everypony!
"If you find yourself missing something important, like a tail, always remember that it can take a lot of trying to find the right ending." - Eeyore

Hello there. If you're having a rough day, I hope that the next one is better for you. If you're struggling with things, I'm so proud of you for keeping going. You are amazing.

tumblr
the kiamara fanclub
do you ride horses?
trade with me
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vine: One with nature

Postby kirill » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 am

.What.You.Need.To.Know. wrote:-Name-
Vine
-nickname-
Other than Berry sometimes calling him Vi,
Vine’s name is short enough already, and he doesn’t need a nickname.

-Gender-
Male. He just strikes me as a boy. I just can’t see him as a girl.
-Size-
Vine is about three times the size of a great dane.

.One.With.Nature. wrote:One with nature. Vine is exactly this. He befriends animals easily, and everywhere he goes, there’s someone following. Vine loves nature and spends all his time there. He’s in harmony with nature. It’s almost like he can communicate with it. Maybe he can.
.From.The.Outside. wrote:ImageShyImageObedientImageCuriousImageSmartImageGullibleImage
.My.Name.Is.Vine. wrote:Vine's original name was- well, Vine.
The second I laid eyes on him I fell in love.
So I thought and thought, for a perfect name; but after days of thinking I realized,
What could be a more perfect name than Vine?

.The.Personality.That.Makes.Him.Unique. wrote:Shy. Obedient. Curious.
These are just three words to describe Vine.
But this box is for more than that.
Shy.
Vine is very shy. It’s not that he’s scared of other dragons; he just finds it hard to interact with others. His voice is quiet, soft, childish. He prefers to spend his time in the forest, whether it be swinging on vines from tree to tree, interacting with animals, or just enjoying the beauty of nature, most of the time you’ll find Vine in the forest, with either his adopted sister Berry or just himself.
Obedient.
Vine is a very obedient dragon. He always does what he is told or what is right. He hates getting into trouble, but Berry is constantly trying to get him into it, often succeeding. He’s learned not to do whatever Berry tells him, though.
Gullible.
Vine is extremely gullible. He believes much of what anyone tells him (besides Berry. He’s learned about that, too.) without giving it a second thought. While Vine is very smart, it’s more in subjects like science and math, and less common sense: that you shouldn’t believe what everyone says, or do what they tell you.
Curious.
Vine is always asking questions, eager to learn new things. He thinks outside the box, and loves learning about anything, especially more about science, math, and how things work.
Smart.
Vine is really smart. He aces every subject, and he figures things out easily. He’s really a bit of a nerd. He loves experimenting with his chemistry kit. His favorite subjects are science and math.
Cautious.
Vine hates danger. He tries to stay away from it. That comes very hard with Berry round, though.

.My.Story.From.The.Beginning. wrote:My parents.
I don’t know where they are.
Humans took them when I was very young.
Here’s the story.
A mother held her newborn bean as it watched a butterfly in awe.
That bean was me. Vine.
My mother- I don’t remember much of her. Just her warm, golden yellow eyes, and how nice and caring she was to me.
My father, however, I remember more clearly: his soft green pelt, similar to mine, and his deep, piercing purple eyes. Even though I was only with him for about 2 days, I remember always feeling proud in his authority- in his presence, proud he was my father.
We were in a human park when they came.
A large, silver truck pulled up to where we were playing hide-and-go-seek, with me hiding in my mother’s pouch each time while my father would seek.
I gazed at it as it stopped right beside us. Due my small size, being just a baby bean, the truck looked enormous in size.
My mother and father exchanged worried glances.
My mother told my father something, which I could not understand at the time. He nodded, picking me up and putting me in his pouch. He ran into the forest, until he came to a house where my cousin lived with her owner.
He told them something, then handed me over, telling me something.
Although I couldn’t speak yet, I understood what he had meant-
Vine, I will find you. I love you.
My father turned, his eyes brimmed with sadness, and left. His green tail disappeared behind the trees, and that was the last I ever saw of him.
I now understood that the truck was bad.
I spent the next 7 years of my life with my cousin Riley, and her owner, Lee. They were very kind and treated me well, but for some reason I didn’t feel like I fit in.
One morning, I decided to leave. I left a note; I knew that they loved me, and didn’t want them to worry. I left into the forest, in the opposite direction of which I came from. I wandered for a year, surviving off of only the forest and my surroundings.
One special morning, I came to a nice house, in a very small neighborhood that was in the forest.
I saw a girl and a young purple dragon, about my age, I guessed, playing outside. I cluelessly wandered up to them. The girl greeted me, and so did the dragon, in her own special way.
They invited me inside to tell my story.
I learned that the girl was Kat and the dragon was Berry, who was surprisingly 3 years older than me, despite me being about 3x her size.
They invited me to live with them. They seemed nice, but I was doubtful. But eventually, I learned to trust them. And that house in the woods became my home. My forever home. <3

.One.Special.Day. wrote:Vine and Berry stood, side by side, ibefore of the vast, dark forest.
“This’ll be just between the two of us, our secret. Swear?” Berry whispered to Vine.
Vine reluctantly agreed.
“Are you sure this is a good idea?” He asked nervously.
Berry nodded enthusiastically. “Of course! Now, come on. Just follow me and you’ll befine,” she replied. “Let’s go!”
Vine took one last look at the looming forest. "Berry," he asked, biting his lip. "May I ask where-" But she'd already gone. Vine didn't want to be left behind, so he took a deep breath, and plunged into the depths of the forest. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, which was tough; for at the time, he was still growing and about the size of a Jack Russell Terrier, and still had very small legs.
His speed created a wind around him, a wind that tangled his fur and almost lifted him off his paws off the ground. This is amazing, he thought to himself. It's like I'm flying.
Berry was not far ahead of him. He ran faster, trying to keep up.
"Come on!" she called to him.
Vine ran faster; the wind surrounding him was almost blowing him off his feet.
"Come on, or you'll be left behind!" she called again, her voice farther than before, and her shape the same.
"Hurry up!" Her voice was distant, almost unheard. Then her blue tail-tip disappeared behind a bush, and she was gone.
Vine stopped in his tracks, and strained his ears to hear her call, but could hear nothing.
He looked around desperately to find her. He caught a glimpse of something purple in the distance; he ran towards it, a bit slower now; he didn't want to waste his energy.
As he neared what he had thought was Berry, he skidded to a stop. It hadn't been Berry he had seen, but a patch of pretty Purple, Pink, and Blue flowers- the same colors as Berry had.
Vine looked around. He was in a sunny clearing, with tall grass. Bees buzzed and birds sang; butterflies fluttered around him.
But Vine ignored all of the beauty of the clearing. He lay down on the grass, tears welling in his eyes. I'm never coming out of here, he thought. Everyone's going to be sad when I don't come back, and it'll be all my fault, because I'm not fast enough to follow Berry.
He looked around him. Although earlier he had failed to see the beauty of the clearing, he did now, and it made him feel better.
“At least I’ll die in a nice place,” he said to himself, cosing his eyes to darkness.
Almost right away he was awoken by the painful prod of a paw in his side.
Ow!!” he cried. He looked up to see a purple dragon staring at him.
He jumped up. “Berry!
“You thought you would die here?” Berry laughed. “You’re so stupid! You know I’d never let anything happen to you.”
Vine’s face turned a bright red hue, embarrassed. He swallowed.
She turned to the forest wall, the opposite direction of which he had come from, and started walking. “Well?” she called, looking back at him. “You coming? Or would you rather be left behind?”
Knowing he had no choice, Vine followed Berry out of the clearing, taking a last glance at the soft, lush grass where he had lay, which was matted now, into his shape.
As they got deeper into the forest, Berry picked up speed, jogging now, so that Vine wouldn’t be left behind. Vine easily kept up.
The forest here was a bit different; the trees were taller, greener. They had a friendlier look to them.
Eventually they slowed to a stop.
Berry just grinned at him. “Look up,” was all she said.
Gazing upwards, Vine gaped. The treetops had an endless amount of vines hanging from them, all of different sizes and lengths, stretching as far as he could see. He looked back at Berry.
She just grinned, and hooked her claws onto a vine just above her head. She wrapped her paws around it and hoisted herself onto it.
“Come on,” Berry said, motioning with her tail to a vine hanging next to him.
Vine’s eyes widened. He shook his head vigorously. “No way am I getting up there! Do you know how dangerous that could be?” as if to make his point clear, he sat down and planted himself to the ground.
Berry smirked. “Danger shmanger! Stay here alone if you want. I’m the only one who knows how to get out of here,” she told him, climbing higher and higher up the vine, until she could reach the next one.
Vine gulped, knowing he would regret what he was about to do. Imitating Berry, he pulled himself up to the top of the Vine, clinging to it for his life.
Berry grinned. She had achieved what she had meant to do. She sifted her weight from side to side, making the vine swing back and forth. As soon as it got close to the next one, she let go of the first, hooking her claws onto it. She got further and further. She was almost out of sight when Vine realized he was being left behind.
Trying not to think about what he was doing, he swung the vine from side as Berry had done. Then he let go.
He went flying. He hooked his claws onto the next, almost missing and plunging to the ground. He forced himself to let go once again, to fly onto the next.
As he swung from vine to vine, he found it becoming easier and easier to hook onto the next vine. The powerful wind ruffled his fur, and helped keep him steady.
“I’m flying! he exclaimed aloud.
He soon caught up to Berry, and quickly passed her; Vine laughed at her shocked expression as he flew by her.
In the air, he felt joy like he had never felt before; like he could do anything, be anything. It was like he had wings that could carry him anywhere, away from there, away from himself. As if he could fly as high as possible; he felt like he could take to the skies like a bird, race the wind and win, chase his dreams farther than he could see and catch them.
Eventually the vines thinned; before he realized it, there were no vines left to hook onto, and he plummeted to into a enormous pile of leaves. Soon Berry landed next to him; they just stayed there and laughed, staring through a clearing in the treetops at the stars which had begun to emerge.
Although he wanted to stay in the leaf pile with his sister forever, eventually they had to leave. They got up and walked to the edge of the forest. Pushing through the wall of bracken and bushes that made a wall at the exit, he emerged to find himself in his backyard. He dashed to the porch where Kat was waiting for them, and they went into the house.
“What did you two do today?” Kat asked them.
Berry and Vine exchanged glances, smiling.
“Oh, nothing much.”

.This.Poem. wrote:Swingning from Vine to Vine with such ease,
Coming and going as he may please,
treating each vine with so much, such care,
Every time that he flies into the air.

.I.Want.To.Win.him. wrote:His swirls like a puzzle,
So complex, so unique.
His mind like a maze,
a way out you must seek.
His words like a flower,
So gentle, so meek.
I love him, that Vine,
Can he please be mine? <3

ImageCucumbers
ImageThe forest
ImageScience and math
ImageHis chemistry kit
Dislikes
ImageNoise
ImageCrowds
ImageFires
ImageBullies
ImageStorms

.Art. wrote:
June ;u;
By me
Thanks Euro <3
Euro <3
Euro, mah art slave >:D
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
First two pages
By me
By me and Fox
I LURVES YOU PAINTEH <3
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
Thanks for giving me your art, air <3
OH MY GLARB I LURVE YOU UNICORN <3
By me, lines by Appletear <3
CharChar Y U tho awesomeee ;w;
By me- A favorite <3
BOLTIE <3
Pfft Charrie <3
-Huggles Char- <3
Nightmareguuuuurl <3
By me
Yet another AMAZING drawing by unicorn, Vine playing with his chemistry set :D
HOLY GLARB YOU ARE AMAZING LITTLEWHITEY -huggles-
-Huggles littlewhitey-
Thank you so much for the amazing gift art Night ;u;
-Huggles-

Lines by Night, art by me
Thank you so much Darkbraken <3333
Derpyluvr ;u;
You are freaking AMAZING Baylone <3333
Amazing as always, Unicorn ;u; <3
I can't believe it, but I'm finally done with this. My first intermediate, too. <3
Moar by le amazing Unicorn. <33
Le Vine Poneh. By me. x3

.A.Day.Of.Miracles. wrote:Birthday
February 24, 1992
Star sign
Pisces
Chinese Zodiac
Monkey

.A.Song.About.Me. wrote:Take to the skies by Owl City

.Why.He.Should.Be.Mine. wrote:Vine is the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen. His markings and colors are amazingly intricate and unique, and I would be honored to have him as my own.
.looks.
I love his fur colors and markings. They go together perfectly, his markings are so detailed, unique, intricate. I have always been a fan of green, but when I saw this, I just exploded. The fact that the owner could give away such a beautiful creature hurt me; I was not angry at them at all, as I talked to them and fully understood their reasons. It just makes me sad to know that an owner with a chance to own him wasn't satisfied with him.
.personality.
I love the personality I've developed for him. I can imagine him perfectly, as if he is standing there. I'm constantly imagining what he would do in my place, or how he would answer a question meant for Berry. Yes, first we do adopt a character for their design. But if we care for them enough, they become real. More than just some pixels on a screen. As if we can reach out and pet their soft pelts, as if they really are talking to you, as if you're really having a conversation with them. Yes, art is important for them. But what really matters is their personality. It's really what puts them alltogether and makes them 3D. Because they're more than just pixels. This I've experienced with my bean Berry, and my fursona, Karina. I thank you for the chance to win this lovely JBD, and hope to be able to experience that feeling with him one day.

One thing I don't like is when people win because of skill. It doesn't matter how well they can draw, write, make layouts. What really matters is that they want the JBD, and WILL care for it, with all their hearts. That's what I'm like. That's what this form is for. To show you. To show you that, I may not be an amazing artist. I may not be as great a writer as Shakespeare. But I want you to know, that if I win him, if I get the honor to own this beautiful JBD, I will take care of him, and I will love him, with all my heart.

.Motto. wrote:You're probably really confused on why Vine has wings on that first picture, at the top of this form. No, I'm not actually giving him wings; that's just his motto! His motto is 'Fly on your own wings' because itmeans quite a few things. He loves to imagine, and fly away into his thoughts. He also likes to do things on his own, spreading his own wings instead of using others to getting where he wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not part of my form~
Vine
Fly on your own wings

Image.:Name:.Image
Vine

Image.:Why did you choose the name:.Image
Vine's original name was- well, Vine.
The second I laid eyes on him I fell in love.
So I thought and thought, for a perfect name; but after days of thinking I realized,
What could be a more perfect name than Vine?

Image.:Gender:.Image
Vine is a boy.

Image.:Personality Overview:.Image
|Shy|Fun|Playful|Nerdy|Smart|Obedient|

Image.:Personality In-depth:.Image
Vine is a very shy and caring Jellybean Dragon. He is very smart, but he doesn't show it, and he hates to show off. He is very kind and helpful; he will always help anyone who needs it. He finds it hard for him to make friends, due to his shyness, but people often try and make friends with him. His self-confidence is a bit low, but he tries his best to believe in himself and be a good dragon. He is very obedient; he always listens to what his owner says, and tries to do what is right. He lets himself get bossed around and beats himself up a lot, and he's a bit gullable, but his friend, Berry, always tries to reassure him and help him out.

Image.:Theme song:.Image
Take to the sky by Owl City

Image.:Story:.Image
Vine and Berry stood, side by side, before the vast, dark forest.
"This'll be just beetween the two of us, our secret. Swear?" Berry whispered to Vine.
Vine nodded. A moment later, he asked, "Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked nervously.
"Of course! Now come on. Follow me, and you'll be just fine," she replied. "Let's go!"
Vine took one last look at the looming forest. "Berry," he asked, biting his lip. "May I ask where-" But she'd already gone. Vine didn't want to be left behind, so he took a deep breath, and plunged into the depths of the forest. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, which was tough; for at the time, he was still growing and about the size of a Jack Russel Terrier, and still had very small legs.
His speed created a wind around him, a wind that tangled his fur and almost lifted him off his paws off the ground. This is amazing, he thought to himself. It's like I'm flying.
Berry was not far ahead of him. He ran faster, trying to keep up.
"Come on!" she called to him.
Vine ran faster; the wind surrounding him was almost blowing him off his feet.
"Come on, or you'll be left behind!" she called again, her voice farther than before, and her shape the same.
"Hurry up!" Her voice was distant, almost unheard. Then her blue tail-tip dissapear behind a bush, and she was gone.
Vine stopped in his tracks, and strained his ears to hear her call, but could hear nothing.
He looked around desperately to find her. He caught a glimpse of something purple in the distance; he ran towards it, a bit slower now; he didn't want to waste his energy.
As he neared what he had thought was Berry, he skidded to a stop. It hadn't been Berry he had seen, but a patch of pretty Purple, Pink, and Blue flowers- the same colors as Berry had.
Vine looked around. He was in a sunny clearing, with tall grass. Bees buzzed and birds sang; butterflies fluttered around him.
But Vine ignored all of the beauty of the clearing. He lay down on the grass, tears welling in his eyes. I'm never coming out of here, he thought. Everyone's going to be sad when I don't come back, and it'll be all my fault, because I'm not fast enough to follow Berry. Although earlier he had failed to see the beauty of the clearing, he did now, and it made him feel better.

Art
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1371823
Thanks Euro <3
Euro <3
[Wip]
Last edited by kirill on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:33 am, edited 45 times in total.
xImage
| dA | youtube | comms | | |
---
kirill///they/them///i used to be katstiel
---
i'm not active anymore, find me on other social medias as @kirilldraws
---

| art credit ;; | photo | avatar & art | pixels

ImageImage
kirill

My pets
My items