Artist sodafarts [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
69 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JBD Adopt 54

Postby sodafarts » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 am

UP FOR READOPTION!

Click the colored in version to try out! (When I put it up ^^)

Hex Codes:
dark green/body: 00a808
teal blue: 00cff6
light green: 4dff53
bluish mint green: 00ff6e
yellow eye: feee17
purple eye: a371ff
Last edited by sodafarts on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD Adopt 54

Postby mochii_ » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:18 pm

Art: Wip
Name:Tara
Theme song:Tonight Tonight by Hot Chille Ray
Last edited by mochii_ on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Aww, I love her! Too bad you need art :/
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bip » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Nice!She's not for me,though.Good luck to everyone who tries out!

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legohouse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Name;Limeade
Gender;female
Theme Song;Firework by Katy Perry c:
Art;Coming up soon!
Not open for commissions,sorry guys<3
Legohouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oxycaine » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 pm

NAME: Vinny

THEME SONG: E.T
by Katy Perry and Kanye West

ARTS:
Bad time not to have computer access. Im on a phone. So like. I could only draw.

Playing with his remote control helicopter
Gel pen drawing and sketch
Just a pastel crayon drawing
Last edited by Oxycaine on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Oxycaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Going to add to this as I think of stuff, but as of now, it's complete. :}

Name:
Sprite

NickName:
Spritz, Smoosh, Squigg, Child-at-Heart

Personality:
Sprite is a very shy JellyBean Dragon. She is always nervous about talking to others. She blushes a lot, and even more with males. Male JellyBean Dragons always think she has a crush on them, when she really doesn't. Sprite loves to read. She'll read fantasy, non-fiction, and fiction. She wont read anything else. She loves to write her own stories in addition. Mainly about animals that arn't JellyBean Dragons. She likes to play video games surprisingly. Even though she never gets to play them, since they're really hard to get, she usually makes up her own games. She'll do anything to entertain herself, even bite her own foot. She is allergic to spiders, yet loves them dearly. She used to have a pet tarantula but had to give it away since she broke out with people-bumps all over her body. She sighs a lot--way too much. She is very afraid of live dragonflies. Although she likes to eat them at fancy dinners, she can not stand being near one. She is actually afraid of quite a few things. Some of the other JellyBean Dragons tease her and call her "Smoosh" since her tail always wiggles like jell-o when she's afraid. Some of the JellyBean Dragons have actually poked her tail in this state, feeling a smooshy feeling, thus the nickname Smoosh. She is afraid of the dark. She'll always have some sort of light with her, just to be on the safe side. When she is with her best friend, she laughs all the time. Sprite doesn't know why, but she finds everything funny when she's with her best friend. She loves mice and will squish them whenever she sees one. She giggles every time it squeaks. Sprite is prone to sometimes playing in the underground tunnels. Some JellyBean Dragons say it's because she is plotting some evil seam, or she has a secret love, or loves to play with the rats and mice, or even because she's just that weird. When Sprite's around others she knows well, she'll let loose, and be herself more. Her friends get a kick out of her pretending to be Harry Potter, or a Winx Club fairy. Her friends call her a child-at-heart, since she knows so much about old shows from her childhood. She'll usually make a reference to shows such as Winx Club, Sonic X, Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, Sonic Underground, and sometimes even Power Puff Girls. When she is nervous she usually takes her tail and makes knots in the flurf. She is very sensitive and will be easily hurt. She despises anyone who calls her something rude, insulting, offensive, or just plain stupid. She loves to draw, and is very good at it. She usually gets in trouble when she is caught drawing. She is fascinated by electricity and sometimes will be up by the transformer on the telephone poles. Since she loves electricity, she will always gaze upon the strikes of pure yellow or white lightning.

Brief History:
Sprite lived a very normal life. She was once owned by a family of four, a mother and her three kids. The mother's name was Misty. Her two sons were named Skylar and Brandon. Her only daughter was named Bloom. Bloom was the middle child, and treated worse. Her mother's boyfriend was the only one who treated Bloom nicely. He got her a JellyBean Dragon for her twelfth birthday. Bloom and Sprite were best friend. Bloom's mother, Misty hated Sprite. She always wanted to get rid of the pore thing. One day, Misty just gave Sprite away to a neighbor. The neighbor never let Sprite outside, until after two months. Sprite ran all the way back to Bloom's home and tried to find her, but soon she found out that Bloom had moved right after Misty gave her to the neighbor. Sprite was devastated. Her new owner soon had some kids, and she found her new friends. Sprite has been happy since, with a few snugs in the road, but has been happy. She is let outside almost twenty-four seven.

Theme Song:
Vad Heter Du? by Caramel

Favorite Color:
A deep purple

Favorite Toy:
A purple and pink stuffed bear named 'Fluffz'.

Favorite Food:
Green frosting

Favorite Drink:
Mountain Dew

Favorite Season:
A tie between summer and fall

Favorite Holiday:
Valentines Day

Favorite Sport:
Basket Ball

Favorite Activities:
Sports, games, television

Art Work:
(this took an entire episode of Chopped (an hour), I'm gonna want that time back if I don't win)
Last edited by glassesprotag on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 am

Pulling Out. Can't get the motivation to draw him. :/
Last edited by flyteck on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretsLive » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 am

Name:
Bean

NickName:
Just bean, maybe Beanie..

Personality:
Bean is a sweet, playful young jellybean dragon. He loves romping around in the grass and playing with his toys and friends. He is a bit afraid of the dark, although feels safer with a companion. He loves eating, the only thing he loves more than eating is playing. He is very energetic, although not hyper.

Short Story:
The young, bright green animal leap through the tall grass. His fur got caught on the short weeds that rested beneath him, but he kept bounding along. The child suddenly sat, flattening the grass beneath him. He bent over to examine a beautiful pink lily. He had never seen such a gorgeous flower before. In curiosity he plucked the flower from it's small dirt lump, and raced off with the plant.
Once he arrived at his home, he showed his mother the blossom. "Take it back at once!" She beckoned, he did as he was told. He dug a tiny hole in the same spot it once had been, and put in it. He patted the dirt so it was flat, Bean could not seem to leave the elegant plant. He sat, looking at it. He had to forced himself not to pick the flower again. He yearned to take the flower home. As he began to linger closer, he heard a voice! Was it the flower? No. He peered up from the plant's vew to see an old grey dragon. The dragon didn't look like the fluffly jellybean dragons he knew. This dragon was covered in scales and claws.
"Why did you take my flower?" The old creature said in a gravely whisper.
Bean just stared at the dragon, frozen in shock or fear. He crept a few pawsteps away from the old animal, his eyes wavered with fright.
"Do not touch that blossom again." The dragon said simply, and with a croak of anger, he vanished.

Theme Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6DdTcqGy8

Favorite Color:
Green and some shades of yellow.

Favorite Toy:
His soccer ball and Bunny-Bear, his stuffed animal.

Favorite Food:
Jellybeans, especially the green ones!

Favorite Drink:
Kool aid.

Favorite Season:
Spring and summer.

Favorite Holiday:
Halloween.

Favorite Sport:
Soccer.

Favorite Activity:
Soccer, imagining, playing, and acting!

Art Work:

Image Image Image Image Image Image
      I am basically quitting Chicken Smoothie. I don't have as much time as I'd like to get online, so I am giving up all of my CS pets for artwork of my characters\fursonas. I'm also done participating in all of my roleplays. I have two Jelly Bean Dragons, a species made by Hiccup, and I'm trying out for an baby inverted Dox Dragon, by Teleport. To participate in my character drawing contest with amazing Very Rare prizes from '08 and '09 click here. These are my JBDs, Apples and Starburst.

SecretsLive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GREML0RD » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 am

name: either green apple (ga or apple for short) or mount dew (md or dewy for short) :D wii sorry have to have time to think about a awesome name lol
art: wip will edit later
theme song: sober by p!nk
ON NEXT PAGE oops I acidently posted this twice
Last edited by GREML0RD on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me