Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#5 Adoptable Gryphon (CLOSED)

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:44 am

Ended.

Winner: Chasing Dreams..

It was already time to bring these guys back to life :3

Okay so, gender is up to you guys ^u^ Please make sure to read all the rules.

This one is a fresh-water gryphon. {: >unshaded version<

This ends in the 10th of August. Good luck everyone :3

-------

About the gryphons...

Atention, please: They're not docile creatures. They're monsters, they were created to kill innocent creatures and to destroy the sabers, so the humans could rule again. But of course, there must have a few exceptions.

The W.A.G., when still young (children), are trained by the humans in a kind of Acatemy. They learn to discover their elements, and the humans make them fight each other to see who's stronger, and have better conditions to survive. Everyday, once the trainment is over, they go to the Armor Forest, and sleep with their parents. The Armor Forest is a place very similar to a forest, but it has limits, and it's surrounded by a 20 feet wall. Think that's nothing for gryphons, winged creatures, right? Wrong. Their main feathers, essential for the flight, are cut by the humans and are only left to grow when the war is near. When they grow up, they finally receive their armors (made by the survivor blacksmiths) which are made of Platinum, bulky and heavy, hard to be destroyed.

-just a story base for ya-

KaiKenNatsuki wrote:Just some info I'll add to the main post: The actual young-adult age would be around 10, because at 15 they become fully-grown and that'd be around the thirthies. :3.

-------

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age (at most 30):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Attacks:[/b]
[b]Special Ability:[/b]
[b]Short story:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]

The winner also takes this:

Rules:

-If you adopt a gryphon, do not just forget it. They've suffered a lot until they get here, and all they need is love and care.
-Not fursonas, but characters. They can be one of your most loved character and stuff, but not a fursona.
-No 'invencible' special abilities, such as "he screams and everyone becomes deaf and dies".
-No art/story/form theft. Got me? Good.
-Take good care of my babies :3.
-You're only allowed to own 2 W.A.G., which means, if you're interested in all the up for adoption, choose carefully. Look into its eyes, as if they were the cutest things ever, and try to figure out which of them fit you more.
-*new!* No colored in as your art to win the gryphon. I want you to draw it, or at least order art, please. Thanks (:

W.A.G. (c) KaiKenNatsuki
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #5 Adoptable Gryphon

Postby Chasing Dreams » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 pm

I want this one soooo bad!!!
I shall be trying out soon my friend, also RESERVED FOR MA FORM!!
Der we go ^^

Username:
Chasing Dreams

Name:
Mizu

Age (at most 30):
20 Years Old

Personality:
Mizu is a generally sweet male. At least when he was younger, but when the humans got a hold of him, his whole personality changed. He was warped into an evil demon, that feeds on Sabers, and can't stop thinking about his favorite thing to do, killing. Mizu never wanted to be like this, he tried to escape the human's training, but they changed him, through pain and horror. They even made him kill his mother. After that, Mizu realized that the human's were much stronger than him, and wanted to destroy the sabers, and take over the world. Mizu learned to respect them for their power, but at any sign of weakness, Mizu snaps and goes insane. He doesn't fear weakness, but hates it. It was like he turned into the humans, and everything that is weak must die.
Mizu is only respectful to the humans. He's always submitting to them, letting them know they are his boss. During missions Mizu will not go back home until he's completed that mission. He know's that the humans look for him to complete the missions they assign. So if he comes back empty handed he will get in sever trouble. If Mizu wanted to run away, he couldn't, the human's inserted a tracking-chip into his body so they always know where he is.

Attacks:

-Water Whiplash: When Mizu performs the Water Whiplash he gathers water using his wings, and bends it into a ball. Then flings his wings forward, and the water shoots out like a whip. He usually aims the water for his attackers neck, so he can wrap the water around his attackers neck, and fling them in a circle, usually causing a burning pain his attackers neck. The pain feels like a whiplash, and usually leaves his attacker defend-less for a minute.

-Aqua-Paralyzed: The Aqua-Paralyzed attack leaves Mizu's attacker paralyzed for five minutes. Mizu with use the water inside of his attackers body to control them, and he twists their body into a position as to where they are stuck. Until their body collapses on their own. This gives Mizu a change to ether run away or finish/kill his attacker.

-Growing Pool: The Growing Pool is very dangerous for anyone that Mizu is attacking. It usually leads to death. Mizu will control the water inside his attacker's body. Also creating more water, he fills his attackers body will water. His attacker, will start to drowned in his own body, throwing-up water, but that doesn't help. Mizu is trained to feel no mercy, he looks strait into his attackers eye's during the whole fight. He just waits until his attack collapses to the ground and dies.

Special Ability:
Mizu's special ability is he can dive deep down to almost the bottom of the ocean. He can withstand the pressure of the water to a certain point. Until his ears start to pop and he know's he has to go up a little more. This special ability is very handy when he's fishing, or fighting. He can disappear in the darkest depths of the water and then shoot up from below and attack his enemy. Or chase fish until they get tired and have to take a break from swimming. He also likes to hunt squids in the darkest bottom of the ocean.

Short story:
As a young Gryhon
“Mother, I don’t want to train with the humans today. I want to spend the day with you! Please, don’t let them take me away from you.” I looked into my mother’s eyes, trying to beg her to protect me from the humans. But instead she yelled at me. “Mizu, what are you talking about! You must be trained by the humans, or they will kill you for being a useless baby!” My mother pushed me forward as the humans came by. They grabbed me by both of my wings and threw me into a cage with another gryphon. She was a small female, with the head of a raven, and body of a black panther. “Where are they taking us?” She squeaked, leaning at the back of the cage, shivering. “I think they are going to train us, have you ever been to the arena?” She nodded her head, folding up her wings, and wrapping her long skinny tail around her legs. Her talons clicked against the bottom of the cage, and so did mine. “My name is Mizu, what’s yours?” She looked over at me, her dark feathers, were flat against her body. “Akuma…” She whispered. All of a sudden the cage started to shake, “Shut-up dumb birds, stop your squawking!” A human yelled.
The man set down the cage, opening the little wire door. Akuma and I bolted out, breathing heavily. At least I had a friend to be with, during training. “This gryphon will fight this one, whoever is wins gets to pick out their dinner tonight, the other, doesn’t get dinner.” I looked over at Akuma, “We shouldn’t fight eachot-.” But before I finished Akuma pounced on me, ripping at my feathers, and tearing to my skin. I kicked her off of me, a little bit of blood all ready splattered on the bottom of the arena. “Akuma! I thought he were friends.” I looked at her puzzled. “Just because I told you my name, doesn’t mean we are friends, I need that food for my mother, she’s dieing!” I felt very little pity for Akuma. She was a brat, what was her problem? I guess she wasn’t my friend after all.
We charged at each other, screeching, and flapping out wings. Right when she was going to jump on me, I flew into the air. My wings were still weak but strong enough to fly a few meters. Akuma was having trouble flying, she would get a few inches in the air and then drop panting. I looked around me, there was water, earth, fire, Ice, electricity, and poison around us. They were trying to see if we could control one of these elements. But what about the others, like darkness and psychic. I guess those were tangible elements. First I tried to control fire, but my mind wouldn’t let me. And at the moment, I didn’t want Akuma to win. She betrayed me. I hated her. A sudden burst of energy sparked through my body, I rammed into Akuma, knocking the wind out of her. She fell to the ground, breathing heavily. I stood over her, ripping into her skin, and clawing at her stomach and heart area.
A whistle blew, and two men came and grabbed me and Akuma. Akuma lay in the man’s arms, she seemed dead. But most-likely wasn’t. I wanted to feel guilty, but I wouldn’t let myself. I would have felt like a stupid idiot if I hadn’t have tried to win. Three pieces of different food were placed infront of me, the biggest and best looking I took. They returned me to my mother, and we split the food in half. I enjoyed it but the whole time couldn’t stop thinking about Akuma and how she said her mother was sick.

As a Teenager
As a teen I was such a bully. Everyone feared me, I never let anyone over-power me, even Akuma kept her distance. I felt proud of myself, I had figured out my element which was water, and one attack called Growing Pool. One day I tried the Growing Pool on a little frog.
“Mother, I’m going to swim, and maybe… hunt.” I hid my grin. It would have told her all my plans. The human’s didn’t mind my bullying because they thought I was one of the strongest teens. “Whatever Mizu but stop causing so much trouble.” Sometimes I felt bad that I was always away from my mother, because tomorrow was the last time I would ever see her. But I shrugged it off and ran to a small lake in Armor Forest. It was my favorite place to drowned little creatures, and scare younger gryphon’s. I jumped into the lake, and dove under water. I spotted a frog and decided to try out my new move called Growing Pool on the frog. I had cornered the frog at the bottom of the lake and moved my hands to bend the water inside the frog’s body. It started to get bigger and bigger. I stopped torturing the frog and watched as it floated to the bottom of the lake. I was satisfied with my new power, and couldn’t wait to use it in any wars.
When I returned home I had to catch a little a small rabbit to satisfy my mother, and prove to her that I did “hunt.” She smiled and told me to set the rabbit down by a tree, the humans would be proud to see what I’ve caught. A younger gryphon had snuck up from behind us. He grabbed my rabbit and started to run away with it. “Hey, you, come back here, I’m going to kill you!” I raced off after him. My talons and back paws stirring up dirt. He snickered and kicked his back feet up, throwing dirt into my eyes. I pulled water on my body, cleaning away my stinging eyes. I might have to been able to catch him on land, but in the water, he would be dead meat. I started to run at a different angle, to make him face the water. And soon enough he splashed into the lake. Now he couldn’t escape me.
I dived into the water. Going all the way to the bottom so he couldn’t see me, but I could still see his feet paddling towards land. He hadn’t gotten far, before I sunk my talons into his feet and dragged him under to the bottom. For me, the pressure didn’t hurt at all, but I could hear his ears pop, and saw his eyes bulging out of his head. I smiled a sinister smile, and grabbed my rabbit from his mouth, leaving him at the bottom and swimming to the top. I looked back down at him, watching him struggle to get to the surface. He was obviously in a lot of pain, because he needed air, and his brain must have felt like mush because of the water pressure. I sighed, not being able to stand the fear that was in his eyes. I dove down to him and with one push from my wings, I broke through the surface in a matter of seconds. I could hear him gasping for air. His lungs heaving in all the air it could. He gave me one look of fear and then swam away as fast as he could. When he got to the shore, he bolted off into the woods, never looking back. I started to think I could have left him at the bottom of the lake. But at least I had my rabbit. When I got home my mother looked very satisfied that I had got our rabbit back. Just as I arrived the humans came by, they saw my rabbit and grinned, taking the rabbit with them. I felt disappointed that all my hard work went towards the humans, but at least I still got fed on a regular basis.

Art:
Fight me coward!
Last edited by Chasing Dreams on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Attacks:
Special Ability:
Short story:
Art:

WIP :3 I don't know if I will have time to get to this, hopefully I will. :3
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koiley » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:14 pm

I WANT TO TRY OUT XD
Koiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlamingGazelle » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Ohh, I didn't know these existed! They are adorable, will try for one later. Bookmarking main thread! :D :ugeek:
Free-Lance Artist, if interested Please PM me.
Currently: Open
Note* I chose what characters I want to draw. But I'm not too choosey.
For examples, click my DA Link.
http://rosewarrior89.deviantart.com/

See My Charries!!
http://745386516298517669.weebly.com/

My newest Charrie, Schism of Ice!

Happy Valentines Day!
FlamingGazelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzie » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Attacks:
Special Ability:
Short story:
Art:

WIP
Mozzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaska. » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Username: Lotuswolf
Name: Maklia
Age (at most 30): 10
Personality:
Attacks:
Special Ability:
Short story:
Art:

The rest is a huge WIP 'cause my mom's yelling at me to go to sleep :p

I can't see past my own nose,
I'm seeing everything in slo-mo
Look out below crashing down to the ground
just like a vertical locomotive
That's a train, am I painting the picture that's in my brain?
A train from the sky, locomotive, my motives are insane
My flow's not great, okay, I conversate with people
Who know if I flow on a song I'll get no radio play

While you're doing fine, there's some people and I

Who have a really tough time getting through this life

So excuse us while we S I N G to the S K Y.

Links:
•Art Shop (Closed/inactive)
•My characters
•WOI FANCLUB!
•My Deviantart page
Alaska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimrod97 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 pm

SO PURTY

I may have to try...
I love you Misha :'3
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
The Below Stamp Was Made By Me So If You See It Around, WOOT WOOt haha
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wifflebee » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Ohmaigosh. ouo In love. <33
{ She/Her | My dA | Discord #2644 | The Fish Bowl | Toyhou.se}
[| Commissions;; OPEN |]
*Currently open for feral character design commissions ONLY. Message me! c: USD Only, sorry! :c

Wifflebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Can't wait, guys <333 :D
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me