Re: Plumerian #797

Postby RainbyDerp » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:28 pm

Username;; RainbyFH<3
Name;; Taffy La Oswold
Gender;; Female
Obsession;;Taffy is always making candy! She makes all kinds, from taffy to chocolate to lollipops. She is well known for making a taffy with stripes of different flavors. She accidently got the stripey dye on her once though and it has left stripes on her fur. Despite this, she still lives her dream on. One day after making some candy she was walking through New York city, another pumerian said, "Hello, whats your name?" Taffy She said. Then the other plumerian was like "Saaayy are those stripes on you made from candy dye?" Omg how did you know! "Wow that was just some sarcasm and guessing".
These two however became friends because the next day Taffy had brought some candy with her. She came across this random plumerian again, they said "Is that candy?" Taffy said"Why yes indeed". May I try some? said the random plumie
Taffy said "sure", she handed him a piece of candy and he popped it in his mouth. Oh do savor it slowly sir.

WIP
Kiwi Blast by Toby Fox is an amazing song. 😎

RainbyDerp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:13 am

zip up by me
Username;; .forever.
Name;; marceline
Gender;; female
Obsession;; the art form of dance
running from one side of the community center to the other during lessons upon lessons is how marceline spends her weeknights. the staff knows not to mess with the random articles of clothing that drape the hallways and bathroom stalls as it 90% of the time a shirt or a pair of shorts coming from marceline's closet. no one knows how she does it but she always makes classes on time. when one ends at 7:00 and the next one starts at the same time it always seems like she is always the one in perfect attendance. truth is, the perfect stripped girl just kinda sneaks in through the back and when practicing breathing she makes her way to her designated spot in the front. Only a few know of her trick - those you chose to keep their eyes open during breathing exercises. she doesn't talk to those people. after marceline is done for the night she'll spend the rest of her hours at home in her apartment simply practicing her steps. Her obsession doesn't focus on one form of dance either. Her favorites are hip hop and ballet but she does enjoy salsa, tap, ballroom, jazz, etc. she likes to experiment in the most various styles so much that she's conflicted on what she really wants to focus on. if you ask her why she puts so much work and time into dancing she'd simply answer with a shrug and a smile "it's my biggest obsession".
Last edited by .forever. on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:43 am

Username;; Stumpy STMP
Name;; Mistral
Gender;; Male
Obsession;; (still thinking about it cx)
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ fefetasprxte ♥ » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:53 am

reserve !
Username;; fefetasprxte
Name;; Vista
Gender;; demigirl (she/they)
Obsession;; romance
extra;; art
♥ fefetasprxte ♥

Postby Ines. » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Username;; My Gay Otp
Name;; Cecil
Gender;; Male
Obsession;;
Hamilton
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sea glass by the sea shore

Postby horrorfiilms » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:27 pm

ImageImageImage

username;; bright star
name;; Azriel Croatt
gender;; female

what is sea glass? wrote:Image
naturally produced sea glass ("genuine sea glass")
originates as pieces of glass from broken bottles,
broken tableware, or even shipwrecks,
which are rolled and tumbled in the ocean for years
until all of their edges are rounded off,
and the slickness of the glass has been worn
to a frosted appearance.

azriel loves going down to the beach in her free time
and collecting sea glass for hours.
the rarity decorates much of her made jewelry.
when polished and cut into intricate shapes,
sea glass pendants can be very popular at her
seaside souvenir shack, where she sells her creations.
certain varieties can be very hard to find,
and sometimes it can take hours finding certain colors
in and around the rocky beach.
sometimes azriel has no choice but to order them
online, but she'd rather collect them herself.
it produced from boredom,
and later became a habit of hers.
when she was younger, her childhood friends
would knock at her door summer mornings
they would all walk down to the pastry shop
and get something warm and frosted,
sometimes filled with pudding or jelly.
after stuffing their faces with the sugary treats,
they would go down to the windy beach
with a plastic bucket in hand,
and they would spend all day collecting
the "sea stones", as they would call them.
she found out about sea glass jewelry
from local tourist shops and azriel
has been obsessed ever since.
[245 words]
[please click for a bigger version!]
azriel sat by the sandy shore, counting her sea glass.
large pieces would be made into necklaces and bracelets,
smaller ones into rings and earrings. the rough tumbled texture
scraped her paw pads, but she generally didn't care.
it gave the similar illusion of sitting in a car in the
dead of winter, windows being covered in a thin layer of ice.
you can still see some original colors of the outside world,
and the pale yellow glow from the street lamps and headlights,
but it looks a little not right because of the frost sheet,
similar to the appearance of the small colorful glass
sitting in the bright orange bucket. she holds up a large
amethyst-color piece to the afternoon sun, watching the
hazy day colors shine through the frosted stone.
the breeze blows, creating sand spirals that dance
and move lazily with the wind as the waves stir up.
azriel sighs happily and leans her head back as she watches
the clouds drift across the wide sky.

as the sun slowly hides itself behind the horizon,
dark evening colors streak their way across the sky
as azriel heads home, orange bucket in hand.
she enters her closed shop as she goes into the backroom
and carefully lays out every piece of sea glass onto the table.
after carefully considering her options, she chooses
a variety of different colors, smaller ones that could make
a great bracelet. she opens her drawer and pulls out
a spool of wire, ideas already forming in her head.
[255 words]

[art and coding was done by myself]
ImageImageImage
Last edited by horrorfiilms on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
horrorfiilms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motivational Lizard » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:25 pm

⭐️⭐️Username;; ❣Eeveelutions❣
Name;; Mintysea
Gender;; Female
Obsession;; She's in love with sea shells if she could she'd Go to the beach everyday to collect seashells. Right now she has 100 sea shells she also loves the beach ❣⭐️⭐️

Image [D o l l H o u s e___i s e e t h i n g s]
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Username;;
master of spaz

Name;;
Cynnie

Gender;;
Female

Obsession;;
With a love of all things fine and fancy, Cynnie has found her one passion. Fake clip-on tails! The fluffier, the better. Cynnie has devoted much of her time to selectively buying (and even creating) clip-on tails of the highest quality. She uses fake fur to make her tails, and spends hours fluffing them and setting them in dye, making them delicate and hand-wash only. As a plumerian with limited funds, to have something so beautiful and so (typically but not always) expensive and be able to profit from it is a dream come true. Her tails sell for a lot, especially to a collector, as ludicrous as it sounds. When she does purchase her tails, she likes to go to her friend Sybil's dress shop for unique, handmade tails. Cynnie has grown very open with her obsession, likely because she has few friends to tell. Caise, one of her only male friends, Daliah, who couldn't understand her fascination, but loved her anyway and Venus, an old school friend who knew her before her love of fine-to-do things. All three weren't the fondest of her addiction, though let's say, they often took turns trying on her tails themselves. And alas, Cynnie could never get them to manage to purchase one, likely because the prices were typically astronomical!

But how did her obsession begin anyways, she often reminisces?

She was a young child when she was first introduced to faux fur tails. It was in her late great aunt's dressup chest, a hefty old box. She pulled out outrageous sunglasses, fake boa's, joke books, but perhaps the most beautiful thing she found, was a long, plain, brown tail with an adjustable golden latch. The tail was old and worn, and littered with dust, but she managed to convince her aunt to let her keep it. It soon spiralled into an obsession, a large hoard of over seventy tails. Some store bought, some handmade, some cheap, some expensive. She even has a separate closet to keep them tidy. Like a costume to a dancer, a mane to a lion and crown to a king, she treasures her accessories, and takes care of them like children. It would take her days to make each one, or weeks of saving up to purchase another, but it was all worth it. It was every stitch, every embroidered design, that brought her to slowly connect with herself. To her, her collection is no collection. It isn't a display, a trophy case, a guilty pleasure. It is a therapy, a gift that has brought her smiles and laughs.
Last edited by master of spaz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊗ Plumerian #797: Dilan Coulson ~ A Marvel-ous Girl ⊗

Postby Rabbitheart » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:03 pm

A GIRL WITH A MARVELOUS OBSESSION

I’ve always been different.
All my life I’ve known that.

The girls all thought I was a boy.
The boys all said I was just a girl.

My head is always full of stories.
I know I’m strange.

Everyone knows I’m strange.

-------------------------

Username;;
Rabbitheart
_______

Name;;
Dilan Coulson
[meaning]
_______

Gender;;
Female
_______
-------------------------

Obsession;;

---Dilan's biggest obsession is with all things Marvel, although mostly focusing on those characters who are either a part of the Avengers and/or the X-Men. As she would say, she was obsessed with Marvel before Marvel was cool. Though Dilan has other interests and obsessions, they all pale in comparison to her obsession with Marvel. She has an extensive collection [although incomplete] of comic books, Marvel related video games, owns most of the DVD copies of the cartoon series, TV series, spin-off series, and also owns all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies on Blu-Ray and DVD and frequently marathons them. She also keeps digital copies of her favorite Marvel movies on her iPhone, her favorite songs are ones that were featured on the soundtracks to her favorite Marvel movies. Dilan is also very rarely seen without something physically on her relating to her obsession, be it an accessory or an article of clothing.
---Few have ever asked her why she is so obsessed with Marvel, as most of the Plumerians that she went to school with ridiculed her for being into something that they considered “a boy thing.” If they had ever bothered to ask her why, she would have told them that it was because of her big brother, Bucky.
---Her big brother, who was ten years her senior, kindled her obsession when she was five years old when he would babysit her. He would often sit her in front of the television and watch Marvel cartoons with her and when it was time for her to go to bed, his stories of choice to read to her as “bedtime stories” were from his Marvel comic books. From there, her love of Marvel grew and grew because it was a way for her and her older brother to connect. As the years went by, it also became a way for Dilan to remember and feel close to Bucky when he went away and joined the military and therefore didn’t get to see or hear from him very often.
---While he was away, Dilan got into the habit of wearing his old t-shirts, specifically his Marvel ones since she only had about four or five because whenever her parents went shopping, they would always want to get her feminine clothing to wear.
---When Bucky went MIA and was eventually assumed to be dead, one of the first things that Dilan’s parents did to try to cope with the grief was to have Dilan go to Bucky’s bedroom and put everything away in boxes to store in the attic. Dilan, however, found herself pouring over his Marvel comic book collection and reminiscing as she did so, rather than work. In the end, only a few boxes ended up going up to the attic as she kept all of his Marvel stuff, everything from comics and action figures to clothing and accessories. All of these things are either proudly displayed in her bedroom or are a permanent part of her wardrobe.
    [500/500 Words]

More About Her & Her Obsession;; [Extra]

---Dilan is currently twenty-one years old, she was thirteen when her brother went MIA and still believes that her brother may still come back home. Dilan aspires to one day work for Marvel in whatever capacity she can, although she would most love to be a comic book writer or illustrator. One of Dilan’s best friends since middle school is Akinyi Taylor Zaman, whom Dilan has been diligently trying to get to be just as obsessed with Marvel as she is.
---Dilan is a tough girl, not afraid to stand up for herself and fight back, either physically or verbally. Due to this, she got into quite a bit of trouble at school for fighting and would often come home with some sort of injury.
---An interesting fun fact, but Dilan wears boxer briefs, partly because they’re comfy, but mostly because they’re the only kind of underwear she can find at stores with Marvel stuff printed on them. Her parents actually don’t know because she buys them with her own money and washes them herself.
---Just to name a few of her absolute favorite Marvel characters: Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Wolverine, Captain America, Hawkeye, Jubilee, Storm, Rogue, Shadowcat, and Gambit.
    [200/200 Words]

⊰ Coding credit goes to ChristainAnimalLover ⊱
Last edited by Rabbitheart on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:18 am

Good Luck!
xxx