Re: Plumerian #797

Postby Nyanea » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:26 am

Username;; .Samia.
    Name;; Mai
    Gender;; Female
    Obsession;; Mai's obsession is anime. Her obsession grew so great that she looks like a character from a fairy tail, and wearing glasses are one of her looks with her fabulous fur `v`.
"not totally active"
| Artist | Female | Christian |
Twitter
ArtFight
Youtube
Toy.House
Nyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raisins. » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Username;; IloveBBSpets
Name;; Feathers
Gender;; Female
Obsession;; She is obsessed with crafting different creations with/including feathers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxhello! i am raisins. but you
xxxcan call me rais for short.
xxxi love to draw and write so
xxxi will mostly be in oekaki
xxxand the writing category.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄

▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄

▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxi am a girl living with 3
xxxfrench bull dogs. daisy,
xxxmarco, and ozzie. my
xxxabsolute favorite
xxxcolor is baby blue. credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
raisins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Username;; Loading...
Name;; Neo
Gender;; Male
Obsession;; Neo loves art. Ever since he was a little plumie, he'd love to draw rainbows and bright, eccentric colors to match those to his own patterns. Most, when describing him, would say "art freak," or "that weird artist". Neo expresses his art in everything he does, almost always with colors that describe himself. One of his favorite things to do is graffiti, of which he can't get enough of. He goes to great lengths to be sure his piece stays, even sometimes getting in trouble during the process.

Last edited by orbiting on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:50 pm

▉▉▉Image
      Kankri's DJ

▉▉▉Image
      Rafael

▉▉▉Image
      Male
▉▉▉Image
paper towns: a fictitious entry within a map that are intended to aid in unveiling copyright infringements.

Rafael's biggest obsession is crafting paper towns. The plumerian is a mapmaker, putting hours into creating accurate and beautiful maps, yet always caught others trying to claim credit for his craft. So he figured out a way to get rid of them: creating fake towns. The more he made them, however, he found a beauty in the dupe. He started to give life to these paper towns, even though they have never existed.

He started giving unique characteristics to these towns. One in particular is Evergreen, known for their delicious pairs and interesting pear trees. He gave more details to these towns, a particular one being Evergreen, which is known for their delicious pear and pear trees. Antlia developed into a city; it's bright lights and hustle n' bustle attracted people from all over, and planes fly in and out constantly. However, as the noises begin to fade into the night, the stars begins to appear, and it's the clearest view of the night sky anyone as ever seen. The people like to say the city's lights steal their shine from the stars, but the stars always seem to get their shine back. Coral Cove seems weirder than the bunch, what with it's circle-shaped windows to appear as portholes and it's never-ending supply of fish. The folks aren't too bad, though; they'll lend you a fishing pole if you just ask, and their fish taste wonderful.

His towns became so developed that he decided to dedicate a part of his home to it, and so paper models take shape of the towns around him. While he knows a strange obsession, it brings joy to Rafael and even others around him. While he tries to keep the towns a secret to himself (mostly in fear of someone finding out the paper towns in his map and taking them out, making it easy to claim his map as theirs), he can't help but share the imagination with children. They especially love it when Rafael makes them their own town, complete with a paper model and their own creative idea within it (once a little girl asked him to put pink tutus on the buildings, which he happily agreed to).

The time and dedication he's put into his obsession is quite clear to anyone who gets to see. He adores the mystery of the towns and how they seem to fool others as being nothing but writing on a paper. However, there's more to it; he knows each and every intricate detail of all his paper towns he's ever placed on a map, and whoever gets to know can easily tell. It's an obsession that doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon, what with so many more maps he has to make.

[470/500]

● credit for paper banner ●
Last edited by peter quill on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivi. » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:53 pm

username - zea
name - phelan
gender - male
obsession -
vivi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Obsession;;

wip!
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:45 am

Username;;
Furbywiki

Name;;
Spitz

Gender;;
Agender

Obsession;;
Spitz is obsessed with cryptozoology, the study of animals who existence is unknown due to a lack of evidence. Very often, they find themselves out looking for clues that could lead to proving the existence of the various crypids they believe in. It's not rare for Spitz to leave their hometown in order to investigate cryptid sightings in other areas. Spitz enjoys searching for evidence whether it be going out and finding footprints or recording unknown animal cries, along with meeting others who have first hand experience with seeing cryptids. Through these encounters, Spitz has made quite a few friends with a similar interest in their obsession.

finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:00 am

Username;;
Believix
Name;;
TBD (Nickname: Mettaton)
Gender;;
Male
Obsession;;
Walking around in public
cosplaying as Mettaton
from Undertale and shouts
"Ohh Yessss" amongst others.
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:48 am

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
Gazoonia

Nᴀᴍᴇ
Georgie

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ
Georgie is obsessed with voodoo dolls.
She finds them really strange and interesting and loves
the lore surrounding them. She's too scared to hurt anyone
to try using one for real, but she's always had a fascination
with the bizarre toys.

Edited after closing date to remove "WIP" sign
Last edited by Arthur Morgan on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me