Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
50 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Gray

Postby x-Birch-x » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:28 am

Owner: Ang3l In Wond3rland.
Equid name: Ford.
Height: 14.3hh.
Personality: Being a gentle and honest soul, Ford finds that alot of people are attracted to him. He
doesn't mean to bring this attention, but he doesn't seem to mind all the caresses and love that he gets from
those who visit the farm now and again. Ford would never kick or bite anyone, almost never turns away when
someone wants him to come closer. He is very easy to handle, often feeling like the lead in your hand is just
air by how willing he is to do what you wish of him. Ford loves people, just as much as they like him. He wouldn't
ever dream of living anywhere without them around.
Domestic or Wild: Domestic.
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Gray

Postby huskyhiccups » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 am

Owner: Epsilon.
Equid name: Calum
Height: 14.3hh
Personality: Calum is very bubbly and loves to have fun with his friends. He brightens everyone's day and has one of those contagious smiles. Calum is random at times but is very fun to be around. It's really hard to make Calum mad and he has a lot of patience which others seem to envy that about him. Overall, he's a great guy who loves to entertain others!
Domestic or Wild: Domestic

(edit: OMG I thought you said you do want to know why domestic or wild!! I'm so sorry :( )
Last edited by huskyhiccups on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K-pop's_Demon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:56 am

Owner: K-pop's_Demon
Equid name: Cupid
Personality: Cupid is a very proud equid and likes to make sure that everything is done. He is protective and gentle towards all people that he believes he can trust (Which is usually those who his owner trust). He likes his freedom when he wants it, to go and run around in the field with his other domestic equid pals. He is powerful and shows this at times when its needed, mostly around those equids who are mean. Cupid is also very loving towards all, and he cares about many. He was named after the god of love and desire after all.
Domestic or Wild: Domestic
K-pop's_Demon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:56 am

Owner: Cavy's Girl
Equid name: Abel
Personality: He is righteous, down to his soul. Faithful to a fault he sees the good in anyone. Abel is a trusting soul, good to all, he helps old mares across the street and will put his life on the line if he needs to, to help a friend. Even if he is starving he would give you the last bit of food he could find. He is the one equid you can always call on for help with whatever you need he will never question what is asked of him. And though he may come across as too trusting or naïve he knows what is right and wrong and just hopes when he does something for someone that he takes it at face value, so he can be lied to, but he will trust in the fact that you will eventually come around to the truth.
Domestic or Wild: Wild
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaelic » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:05 am

Owner: Gaelic
Equid name: Carlisle
Personality: optimistic, Loveable, silly. Serious when it is absolutely necessary
Domestic or Wild: wild

(Oh my god this would be lovely!! A birthday-quid)
| WME | 800 WME Challenge | DA | Tumblr |
Wolf Therian~Taurus~Taken

Gaelic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 am

Owner: VampireMessageNinja
Equid name: Pedro
Personality: Pedro is a rather cynical stallion with a lot of temperament. Basically, he's the equid-version of the Harry Potter Potions Professor Severus Snape, whom we all love and adore, but you're not interested in knowing that, right? Pedro likes to use sick jokes to 'get the message across', and doesn't hesitate to use his teeth and hooves to defend his opinions. No one is able to tell him off. Which doesn't mean he doesn't have any friends, though. In fact, he has many, because everyone likes his simple nature and his way to answer questions shortly but truthfully. No matter how disappointing his answers are, they know he says the truth.
Domestic or Wild: Wild
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:27 am

Owner: Twitch3306
Equid name: Will (William)
Personality: Will has an interesting personality. He can be a little hot headed at times, but he is fairly level headed and smart. He stays true to his word, though he may tell you a little white lie once in a while.
Domestic or Wild: Wild.
Last edited by cautiousculpeo on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:27 am

Owner: Claws
Equid name: Carlyle
{nicknamed "Carl"}
Height: 14.3 hh
Personality: Carlyle is a friendly, outgoing WME.
He'll always be true to his friends, and he always does the right thing.
Carl is also a "nerd", so he loves learning new things and figuring out challenging math problems.
Along with those, he's also a pun-maniac, so he'll come up with puns very, very easily; he's filly {silly}!~
nope that didn't work
Domestic or Wild: Domestic! <3
Last edited by Audria on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:51 am

Owner: Ang3l In Wond3rland.
Equid name: Ford.
Height: 14.3hh.
Personality: Being a gentle and honest soul, Ford finds that alot of people are attracted to him. He
doesn't mean to bring this attention, but he doesn't seem to mind all the caresses and love that he gets from
those who visit the farm now and again. Ford would never kick or bite anyone, almost never turns away when
someone wants him to come closer. He is very easy to handle, often feeling like the lead in your hand is just
air by how willing he is to do what you wish of him. Ford loves people, just as much as they like him. He wouldn't
ever dream of living anywhere without them around.
Domestic or Wild: Domestic.
Last edited by gecko on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 am

Owner: Ezai
Equid name: Raffian
Personality: Raf is a calm equid with an understanding personality, a tough boy more the capable of dealing with his overly grumpy and overly opinionated stall and pasture mate Hurricane. Taking the gelding's rude personality in stride and even bringing the mood up with his positive out look on life. Raffian himself can be a handful when it comes to humans, a fun ball of fur who has a strong and stubborn mind of his own. His over confidence almost always finding a way to get him into some kind of trouble, including his acts of jumping over the fences, squirming his way out of his halter and sometimes taking that freedom stroll down the road he feels he deserves. As confident and self focused as he can be, he also has a great sense of compassion. When he sees someone down whether equid or human, adult or child he does what he can to cheer them up. From snuggles to purposely goofing off and getting stuck somewhere.
Domestic or Wild: Raffian is a domestic equid.