Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #7 - CLOSED

Postby Folktale » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 pm

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 11.3 hh

Pick 1 word that sums up this Vudu to win!
lemondropkitten wrote:Username: lemondropkitten
Vudu Name: Allen
Why you chose the Vudu Name: I don't really know. It was the first name I thought of when I saw her, and I think it fits

This Vudu is so gorgeous! <3
Last edited by Folktale on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #7

Postby LostGosling » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Username: LostGosling

Vudu name: Asyra

Psychic power: Atmokinesis

Personality: A very level headed and peaceful Vudu, Asyra isn't likely to stir up any kind of trouble. In fact, she leans more toward the opposite. She immensely enjoys bringing relief to her community, plant and animal alike, and has been commonly seen at the sight of many successful rain dances over the years. She has a very deeply engrained sense of mercy.

Word: Earthen
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #7

Postby Folktale » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 am

LostGosling wrote:
Username: LostGosling

Vudu name: Asyra

Psychic power: Atmokinesis

Personality: A very level headed and peaceful Vudu, Asyra isn't likely to stir up any kind of trouble. In fact, she leans more toward the opposite. She immensely enjoys bringing relief to her community, plant and animal alike, and has been commonly seen at the sight of many successful rain dances over the years. She has a very deeply engrained sense of mercy.

Word: Earthen

As you are the only entrant, this Vudu goes to you LostGosling! Congrats!
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #7 - CLOSED

Postby LostGosling » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:10 pm

8D
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! "implodes"

Thank-you so much! <333
I just completely fell in love with Asyra's mottling and colors the moment I saw her. 83
I'll have to make sure she gets all the extravagant luvs and coddling that she deserves. X3 <33

Though I honestly can't get over me being the only entrant,
I figured I'd have at least a little competition for her. xD
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #7 - CLOSED

Postby Folktale » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

I'm glad you like her so much!

We're still a young adoptables page right now, I'm not too surprised that we haven't had tons of submissions. Take advantage of it before these days are gone, I say! XD
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me