Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:10 pm

Here are the winners for the last batch of readopts !
    MYO#364 -- Griff
    B#260K2 -- taichi
    B#260K3 -- LittleMaple
    MYO#179 -- Kyum
    #1138 -- LittleMaple
    B#246 -- Coffee.berry
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:05 pm

There are new readopt kitties now ! <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:51 pm

Username:
Cat Name: Wednesday’s Kit Is Full Of Woe (Wednesday)
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: MYO#002
Prompt:

WIP!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrikanez » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:43 am

Username: Arrikanez
Cat Name: Midnight's Crown of Storms [Prince to his friends]
Clan: The Dark Carnival
Prompt:

~And what has you so troubled, Prince?~ Chroma's voice rang unexpectedly into the dark cat's head, gaining an earflick in irritation, and a sigh. "You wouldn't understand, Chroma." the black cat said, tail lashing in frustration. "If you hadn't stolen my name, I might be able to make one for myself here in this... gloom." His ears went flat, and he turned away from the others at camp, curling his tail around his hind quarters to make himself a smaller target.

Fortunately - or unfortunately, if you happened to be Prince - a certain member of the Carnival was not so easily put off the scent of someone in need of a little jovial cheer. Fortune's End strode over once he had finished his meal of shrimp and fish, bringing by a piece of the fish for Prince, as he sidled up to him, and dropped the morsel at his feet.

"What's eating you?" he asked, sitting next to the sullen cat, and canting his head to one side. "You haven't touched a bite of dinner, and you've been over here brooding for the better part of six hours. You look like you're desperately in need of answers, or a hug, and I might be able to provide at least one of those."

Prince stretched out, and arched his back, his fur standing along his spine on end as he relaxed back, and eyed the fish with only mild distaste. "How can you stand it?" he hissed to the other cat. "Being stuck in this form, in this place, with a voice in your mind speaking of redemption of all things. I had palaces! I had servants! I had plans for the places I'd go, the things I'd conquer, how I was going to show my enemies my fangs. And then... this."

Fortune's End thought for a moment, then lifted a paw to gesture matter-of-factly. "The way I see it... your past life is your past. Your life now is your chance to redeem what you've done there. From what I remember, you were an actual crowned member of royalty, and you did some... not so good things." His tailtip shook as he thought of that. "But now you're a cat, and you're in high standing here. You have a chance to do some good, gain some power in a fruitful, not harmful way. Don't you want that chance?"

The other cat hissed softly. "What if I don't. What if I'd rather Chroma left me to my own devices? What if I wanted to stay where I was?"

"Well you can't." Fortune stated. "Because what's happened has happened, and Chroma doesn't take back his choices. So maybe... just maybe... you should run with this chance? It's what I'm doing. Granted, before... I wasn't exactly the best person. I had a lot of debt, and a lot of things I did that I shouldn't have, or at least should have thought through. I was sullen most of the time, and gloomy, and downright unpleasant. So I look at this life as a chance to fix that - to make people's lives better, and rethink my own choices." He dipped his head. "Maybe you could look at it as the same."

The dark cat's tail twitched. "I suppose if it's inevitable... then maybe it would be a good chance to perfect what I had neglected in my old life. Most of what I had was handed to me by my sister, older brother, and father. I wasn't ever expected to prove myself, only to use what I was given." He sighed. "So... self-improvement could be a... decent motive to get past this new... feeling. This unpleasant body might... I guess.. be a chance to do something for myself."

"That's the spirit!" Fortune said, beaming. "Not QUITE what I was talking about, but I'll take it! So yeah, use this as a form of self-improvement if you need to. I promise you'll be happy you did. There's so much you can do here. I know it's a red sky, and there's fog, and the place isn't huge, but... there are good points too. You just have to get out of this funk to find them."

Prince hissed. "Maybe not yet." he said, giving a low growl which caused Fortune to take a step back. "I need to think. I need to plan what I'm going to do next. But..." A begrudging sigh fell from his mouth. "... Thank you, I suppose. For giving me a new outlook. I'm still angry, but at least I have a constructive way to use it. You... helped, I suppose."

"Good enough for me!" Fortune gave another sunny grin, and then padded back off to the others, good deed done for the day. Meanwhile, Prince's posture relaxed a bit.

"Self-improvement, hrm? I suppose that's not redemption..." he mused to himself. "Perhaps this can work to my advantage... I just wish it wasn't so RED here all the time..."

~You and me both, Prince.~ Chroma agreed firmly in his head.
Arrikanez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dino nuggie » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:21 pm

Username: dino nuggie
Cat Name: lilyfur
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4806315&p=140253621#p140253621
Kitty trying out for: B#028K2
Prompt: The wind brushed her fur gently. Lilyfur padded out of the warrior den, looking at the bundle of apprentices playing in the center of the valley. She sighed, being a warrior was tough. Even though it's every kits dream to be the greatest warrior starclan had ever seen, she didn't chase that dream like everyone else. she could hear someone padding up to them, it was just eveningstar. Now she felt at ease, Eveningstar was her closest friend, she grew up with her. Ever since they were kits they would play all day till it was almost midnight, they never got tired of each other, lilyfur always was with Eveninglake, they were inseparable. It was nice to have her around, when things got rough eveningstar would always be there for her. Lilyfur hoped it stayed that way forever.
im just on here to exist

Friends:

Sibilance

Aoishin♥

Birdie <3
dino nuggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyfinnz » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:30 pm

Username: K1NGCL3M3NT1N3
Cat Name: hidden’quarry hakuryu
Clan: lily meadow alliance
Kitty trying out for: #1525
Prompt:
tell me about this cat's relationship with their pet, the bearded dragon.
no limit.

honestly, the relationship between hidden’quarry and his little bearded dragon, vira, can be rather adversarial at times. that isn’t to say that the two are always at each other’s throats or that they don’t get along at all, it’s just that, well. hidden’quarry has had one too many moments where he’s had to step back and realize he’s shouting at a reptile [albeit one with a very smug expression.]

they first came across each other in the wild forest just outside the walls of a large city. they were curious, wary around each other, and truly the only thing stopping hidden’quarry from making vira his next meal at times was the slightly-too-pathetic look in her eyes that would appear seemingly only when he was considering it. she quickly grew on him as a pet, though hidden’quarry prefers to call her a companion instead as the idea of pets feels foolish to him- and yes, he is firmly in denial that they are the same thing.

vira seems to have a way of just knowing when hidden’quarry is in a bad mood. however, while half of the time she uses this knowledge to cheer him up, the other half… she uses to cause problems. too often does he go to sleep early after a hard day only to wake up with half his nest missing, or some of his personal items gone from where he likes to hoard them under a special rock, or with thorns in his moss. he’s not particularly observant when he’s upset and that gives vira an advantage, though she’s always willing to cause some mischief. she doesn’t ever seem too remorseful about what she’s done either, which certainly doesn’t help matters.

despite all of that, though, they’re good company to each other. hidden’quarry loves his little trouble-making reptile despite everything, and his occasional hissing at her hasn’t scared her off yet. the tom quite enjoys styling her to match his style for the moon and she brings him plenty of trinkets [though how many are stolen from another cat is anyone’s guess.]

Cat Name: reed’runner greer
Kitty trying out for: MYO#168
Prompt:
tell me about a hobby this cat has.
no limit

reed’runner has always enjoyed plenty of hobbies, always one to dart from one activity to another. jack of all trades, master of none, as they say. it’s not that they were bad at anything they found themself interested in, it’s just that not much was able to capture their attention for long before they raced off to the next interesting activity.

that being said, reed’runner has one thing that they’re really, truly a master at, taught to them by the timid shivering’sea one of the first times that the two interacted: painting. reed’runner quickly became fascinated with the way shivering’sea could paint just about any scene it wished using crushed berries as its tools. reed’runner begged it to teach them how to paint, and it had quickly agreed, though the entire alliance expected them to move on from it in about a moon or so.

to the surprise of just about everyone, they didn’t let the hobby drop by the next moon. nor the next moon after that, or the one after that. if they weren’t off hunting or patrolling, reed’runner could be found covered in crushed berries and even real human paint they had somehow gotten their paws on, covering a stone or old piece of fabric in paint that could now be seen costing their paws near-constantly. shivering’sea was delighted by their commitment to it and kept teaching them. to this day, reed’runner and shivering’sea love to get together to help each other out with the paintings they’re working on, and others in the alliance have deemed it safe to give reed’runner gifts relating to their hobby now that it’s certain that they’re going to stick with it.

Cat Name: chattering’honey sarahi
Kitty trying out for: #165
Prompt:
how would this cat introduce themself to a new stranger?
100 word max

“oh!” chattering’honey chirps- yes, fully, like a bird- after running into the poor stranger, and she quickly backs out of their personal space.

“i’m sorry! i wasn’t looking where i was going, haha, my- my bad.” she takes a moment and registers who she’s speaking to, before giggling awkwardly. “oh, uh… i don’t believe we’ve met before?”

she waits for the other to introduce themself, and when they do she gives a bright- if not forced- grin. “i- i’m chattering’honey! i’m only a squire, right now, but i hope i’ll be a hunter soon! oh- what was your name again?”
finnley / finn
he/they/it - th - 🌟 - 🌸 - 🧵
just a funky lil guy obsessed w warriors, minecraft, my ocz, mothz, + stuffed animalz !! i draw Sometimez, nd i mostly post on toyhouse! thatz ur best bet 4 contacting me, but im here 2 ofc! i’m pretty anxious nd slow 2 respond sometimez but i’ll do my best 2 get back 2 u!
art by urs truly; characterz r my sonaz, nevadas + aggie !
Image Image Image Image Image
honeyfinnz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:08 am

Username: Dinolil1
Cat Name: Dace
Clan: X
Prompt:

Such a shame it was, what Bluebell had done. Dace stood over the slack body of Bluebell's sister, unable to take her eyes off her niece. ''...Why?'' Dace breathed out, barely moving as she slowly looked up at the dark-furred tom. ''Why did you blind her?'' A shuffling of paws, the tom backpedalling as he gaped at the dilute tortoiseshell. ''I was to-'' ''You were told to question her.'' Dace hissed, hackles bristling. It had to be a huge misunderstanding. Bluebell would never...would never kill her own sister. ''I wanted answers, and you blinded her. Small wonder she ran away from you, you lout.'' Bluebell had always been an avid learner of the code, had been an excellent debater when she was younger - and Dace, even as she stood over the fallen body of her niece, still missed her. ''Ever since the day I took her in...'' Luminous eyes slowly slid shut, Dace shaking her head gravely. '''I must look for her. Tell the clan that my time with them has come to an end.'' The black cat's mouth gaped, the large tom's eyes agog as Dace pushed past him, chin raised as she slowly slipped out of the dilapidated shelter. ''See you never.'' The lithe tortoiseshell murmured, slinking into the night. She would find Bluebell and most of all, she would unravel the true meaning behind her niece's death.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:29 pm

Username: birdbones
Cat Name: Feather from bird in flight (featherflight)
Clan: gathering storm
Kitty trying out for: #370
Prompt: here!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:39 pm

This round of readopts has now closed, these kitties will find their new homes shortly <3 !
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:43 am

Congrats to all the winners below!
If you'd like these cats transferred to you on Toyhouse please message me, otherwise I'll be deleting their profiles in a week or so!

K1NGCL3M3NT1N3 wrote:Username: K1NGCL3M3NT1N3
Cat Name: hidden’quarry hakuryu
Kitty trying out for: #1525
Prompt: -snip-

Congrats, I really loved the complicated relationship developed here!
-- linking their art here for your reference: art (base credit / color credit) || art (credit) || art (credit) || art (credit) || art (credit)

Arrikanez wrote:Username: Arrikanez
Cat Name: Midnight's Crown of Storms [Prince to his friends]
Clan: The Dark Carnival

Congrats, I loved reading about this interaction!
-- linking their art here for your reference: art (base credit / color credit)

K1NGCL3M3NT1N3 wrote:Username: K1NGCL3M3NT1N3
Cat Name: chattering’honey sarahi
Kitty trying out for: #165

Congrats, I love the personality shown here!

Dinolil1 wrote:Username: Dinolil1
Cat Name: Dace
Clan: X

Congrats! Very intrigued by this concept 👀

birdbones wrote:Username: birdbones
Cat Name: Feather from bird in flight (featherflight)
Clan: gathering storm
Kitty trying out for: #370

Congrats, this is super cute!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me