Postby Velot » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:47 pm

Username + ID: Velot + 593353
Prompt: Who is this pokemon's Valentine?

Buttercream is a pokemon of many words, though all those words seem to fall flat when it comes to endearment. It's not that they don't hold anyone to importance. They just simply don't know what to do on days like this with love in the air.

"Well, I'll just find one of my dearest friends to hang out with today!" They'd declare with pomp in their chest! Indeed, now it was a mission to get their best friend something over the top and make them feel loved. So began the frantic adventure to get all the good things for Valentine's day!

Buttercream of course knew how it went. They made their way to the lush fields of flowers, selecting the very best they could find.. surely these would show their appreciation to their bestie. With a spring in their Spriggy paws, Buttercream headed back though they hesitated hearing the rustle of a nearby pokemon. Odd, Buttercream figured that everyone would be busy today but themself... Curiosity pricked at their ears as they hunted down the fellow line pokemon, coming across someone they had never seen before. They actually had to do a double take seeing the peculiar ghostly poocheyenna before them... And it seems they weren't the only one who has spotted the other.

There was a moment of silence as the two stared at eachother, interrupted by a nearly simultaneous utterance,
"Who are you?"
Buttercream couldn't help but laugh a bit at their responses, seemed they were both rather curious.

"My name is Buttercream! I live near Moonshire."
"Mike. I'm not from here at all really." the ghostly canine replied. How strange, Buttercream thought.. what's someone doing out here alone on Valentine's day... Perhaps they felt rather lonely. Buttercream knew how that felt and no one should be lonely on such a day no matter who they are.

"Well, since you're around, are you busy?" they offered. Mike seemed to think about this. Buttercream figured that they nailed the hammer on the head. Looks like neither of them will be lonely today after all.

"Why don't you be my Valentine for the day, new friend?" They approached and with a flourishing bow offered their flowers to Mark with a cheeky smile "I can show you around the area if you're visiting."
Last edited by Velot on Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch Valentines Flash myo

Postby Fairixia » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:41 am

Username + ID: Fairixia + 664608
Prompt:
Klefki! A good friend of hers :] she doesn’t have a romantic partner at the moment but she thinks that Valentine’s day should be a day to show your friends some love too 💗
She/Her + They/Them
🌸Toyhouse | DeviantART🌸
Boglins[TH] | Kalons[TH] | Goobies[TH]

Fairixia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Shadow » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:07 am

Username + ID: Malivolentia 821482
Prompt:
Oli's life began a bit... ruff, excuse the pun. She was left alone at a Pokémon daycare, along with many other Rockruff, Eevee, and fusions. Her original trainer was unhappy with her blue shiny color, and was trying to obtain a silver shiny. This was no bother for the staff at the daycare, though. Pokémon breeders are known for their willingness to care for Pokémon of all shapes, sizes, colors, and levels. Oli was doing alright, but she was never truly happy. She always longed to go on an adventure with a trainer, and her heart was still broken from being tossed aside as a reject.
Mal was off of work, and decided to take a trip back to her home region, Alola. She didn't have many plans there, besides walking along the paths she'd once walked as a kid. Despite it really not being that long ago, she felt nostalgic, and wished to relive those memories. She thought about the Rowlet she raised, and how it grew up to be one of the strongest Decidueye in the region. She thought about the first Pokémon she hatched from an egg, an Eevee that would later evolve into Leafeon. This memory in particular prompted her to go to the daycare again, wondering if she'd find any more Pokémon in need of homes.
Oli was alone on Valentine's Day. She didn't care much for the other Pokémon, none of them were particularly interested in befriending a loner like her. While the others frolicked and played in the grass, she sat by herself, wishing she was still just an egg.
Mal didn't notice Oli at first, due to the other Pokémon having so much energy. She spent a bit of time trying to say hello to them, but they were much too busy playing to care much. They seemed happy at the daycare, happier than they would be with a trainer. She was about to leave, when a sparkle caught her eye. In the corner, a blue, fluffy creature sat all by itself. It looked sad. Lonely, too. This was it- this was the Pokémon she was hoping to find here today. A Pokémon that needed companionship and mentoring. She approached Oli, and slowly extended a hand. "Hey... what's an adorable Pokémon like you doing all alone in a corner?" She knelt down. "I'd love for you to join my team. I came here today in search of a new friend, so... would you be mine?"
[413]
Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:01 am

Username + ID: gay sonic 1001347
Prompt:
    mech has an argument with metal and then finds a silly little bug cat watching them both HSGDF ,,
    two very socially awkward people having an awkward conversation but becoming friends ! win

CRY MY NAME, REMIND MY x
███████ BRAIN OF MY IDENTITY;

██
██
🪳; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒🧪
██ th @ wyrmples !
█████
█████

.xx
I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN, ███████
I'M NOT MY VOLITION !!!
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:06 am

Username + ID: lucas tazmily + 875293
Prompt:

as valentine's day got closer and closer, mina got more and more excited. you would think this was because she had someone in mind to spend the day with, or possibly she was excited to buy all the pink and red wrapped chocolates on clearance, but for mina, she had other plans. every year mina's goal was to try and write as many silly or sweet valentine's cards as possible, and then give them out to her friends, family, or random strangers on the street who seemed like they needed it. this was her tradition, and this year she was just as pumped.

evening was now approaching on the day of valentine's eve, so mina set off on her quest. the first couple of cards were for the duo adrian and ana. they were hardly ever seen apart during daylight, so mina created matching cards out of blue construction paper with orange stars glued on top. she then went to their homes and slipped the cards underneath their front doors.

the next home to visit was charlie, the skitty and alcremie fusion. they often seemed sad and lonely hiding away in their house. lately charlie has been going out on walks to visit the farm, and mina was glad to see this. hopefully they had made a friend there. charlie's card was sparkly white with shamrocks glued on the top. mina also left a box of chocolates on the front doorstep of their house. hopefully they liked milk chocolate.

after charlie, mina decided to visit zecos, a grumpy old venonat. mina often came to them to ask for pieces of wisdom, for she believed that they enjoyed the company. for his card, mina colored it dark blue and black and then cut around the edges with funky scissors that made cool designs.

along with those four pokemon, mina made a stop at alfie's house, gave one to snail directly, and visited hoku's planetarium to give them a card there. it was a long night, but in the end she managed to give a card to twenty four different pokemon before becoming too tired to keep going. at home now, as mina drifted off to sleep, and she hoped in the morning all of her valentines enjoyed her little gifts.

[379 words]

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolrat » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:43 am

Username + ID: coolrat 1032639
Prompt:

(368 words)

A frigid north wind whipped through the land, heralding both the end of winter and the beginning of the Valentine’s season. Sunny would’ve been filled with joy at both the weather and the holiday atmosphere, except for one simple fact: she had no Valentine of her own!

She had no one whom she felt romantic towards, nor did she have a close friend who didn’t already have someone. She was starting to feel desperate, and while she knew she didn’t technically need a Valentine to enjoy the holiday, it wouldn’t quite be the same without one.

In order to clear her head, she decided to take a walk through the pine forest nearby her home. It was almost always devoid of living creatures, and something about the silence helped her clear her head. She needed a plan after all, and it wasn’t like her Valentine would just fall out of the sky. Halfway through her walk, though, she heard something rustling in the leaves above.

She tilted her glowing tail upwards to light up the area. “Hello?” she called, “Is anyone there?”

Then, something barrelled to the ground and suddenly froze just inches away from the ground. Sunny cautiously inched towards it, before nudging it with her tail.

The shape flung backwards, and she recognized it as being a shiny Mesprit, Earl, if she remembered correctly. “It worked!” they declared loudly. They floated down towards Sunny. “I’m Earl, want to be friends?”

“Sure, I guess,” she answered. “I’m Sunny.”

“Great! Do you have a Valentine, Sunny?” Earl asked. She shook her head ‘no’. “Well, since we’re friends, want to be mine?” Out of nowhere, the legendary produced a heart shaped box of chocolates, a rose, and a cheesy looking card.

Sunny eyed the gifts suspiciously, before shrugging and saying, “Sure.” Turns out, her Valentine really did just fall out of the sky. “When you said ‘It worked’ earlier, what did you mean?” she asked.

“Oh, it was a spell I attached to my teleportation ability,” they explained. “I asked it to send me to whoever would become my best-est friend in the whole world, and it sent me to you!”

Sunny grinned. “Well then, here’s to us, Valentine.”
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
Ask my WoF OCs!
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me