My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Storkie 1132

Postby mal du pays » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:52 am

Prompt: Banish
    Characters: Teo & Primrose
    Wordcount: 816
    Magic selections: Faunal, Ice, Light
    “Now, Teo, I’ve got some work to do inside, okay?” Primrose was quiet as she scooped him up from where he was settled. “So can you play in the backyard for a little while? I can make a little treat for the both of us when I’m done, alright?”
    Teo squeaked as he was set gently by the back door, and he gave a small nod. “Okay, mama. I can play outside ‘til you’re done!”
    He bounded outside, heading over to the main yard, and he looked around with wide eyes. It hadn’t been too long since he was last outside, but he was always surprised when things looked even the slightest little bit different.
    The small tabby tom scurried around the back garden, sniffing at everything he could stick his little face next to. A flower petal got caught on his nose and he let out a sneeze, sniffling a moment later.
    “You’re not getting into trouble over there, are you?” Primrose’s voice called from around the corner, and Teo squeaked, clearly surprised.
    “No, mama!” He replied, looking around a moment later. “I’m being a good boy!”
    “You better be.” She gave a chuckle, seeming to go back to her work a moment later. Teo took this as a sign he could continue his adventures in the backyard, and he scampered into the middle of the grass.
    As he settled himself in the middle of the backyard, he looked around. He was all by himself, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t play pretend! Nobody could stop him!
    “So, Mr. Teo,” He said, faking a deep voice as he pretended to give himself orders, “your job is to… To kill the big scary dragon!”
    He stood himself up straighter, nodding. “You got it, sir! I’ll kill the dragon real good!”
    He bounded around the yard in a circle, finding a stick a moment later. With it, he imagined he was holding a big, sharp sword, and he marched along on his own little adventure in the yard. What could make a good dragon? He wondered as he marched around in the grass. Somethin’ that wouldn’t get me in trouble…
    He looked around, eyes wide, as he spotted something tucked to the side. It looked to be a large plastic bag, seeming to be filled with leaf litter. Primrose had raked them up while he was asleep, and he figured that would be a good enough dragon.
    “There it is!” He declared, fluffing up as he carried his stick over to the plastic bag. “You! Dragon!”
    He thwapped the stick against the bag, hearing the leaves rustle in the plastic. He giggled as he hit the bag repeatedly, accidentally ripping a hole in the top of it.
    He didn’t seem to notice the tear at first, hitting the bag again, and then he noticed the hole in the bag. Teo held the stick for a moment before he declared himself victorious.
    “I got you!!” He stamped his little feet down on the bag, causing a few leaves to spray from the opening. He gave a squeak, somewhat startled, before he stamped down on the bag again. More leaves sprayed from the bag, and he giggled.
    “The dragon is no more!” He pranced around a moment later, crunching down on the escaped leaves with his tiny paws.
    “Teeeeo, are you being a good boy?” Primrose called. Teo gave a squeal as Primrose called to him, and he scrambled to back away from the bag.
    “Y-Yes!” He replied, although he sounded nervous. Primrose didn’t seem to respond, and for a moment Teo was wondering if she was getting back to work.
    Moments later, she came into the backyard, and Teo fluffed up a bit.
    “What did you do, little guy?” She asked, looking to the torn bag of leaves behind him. He looked to the ground.
    “It’s a big scary dragon that I was sent to slay.” He mumbled, looking to his paws. Primrose looked to him, giving a low hum, and after a moment she began to usher him inside.
    “Well, I think they sent you to the wrong dragon.” She replied, leading him inside. “That was the Autumn Dragon, and now everyone is sad because there won’t be any more autumn.”
    “O-Oh, I’m sorry…” Teo felt a bit guilty.
    “Apologies won’t bring back the dragon.” She looked to him. “So I am, on the behalf of the kingdom, forced to banish you to the realm of naptime.”
    “Noooo!” Teo whined as he was picked up, and Primrose carried him to his room. “Not the realm of naptime!”
    “Unfortunately it’s your punishment for killing the wrong dragon!” She set him down gingerly in his bed. “You may come back after you’ve had a nap in the naptime realm.”
    Despite her tone, she gave him a nuzzle, and he calmed down a little bit. “Okay…”
    “Sleep well, silly goose.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
    the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
    I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
    werm time

DeerKiri
    click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
    My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    (and speaks.)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mal du pays

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:00 am

revealed w ice magic!
    kiwipen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:37 pm

Username; aftonbuilt
    Storkie Name; TBA ill ./ figure one out later
    Nicknames; (optional)
    Coat Description: blue classic tabby with ruff
    Born Magic Type; ice
    Additional Magic #1 --
    Additional Magic #2 --

Parents:
    Founder | Founder

Children:
    -- [url]Partner[/url]
    -- [url]Child1[/url]
    -- [url]Child2[/url]
    -- [url]Child3[/url]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
    the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
    I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
    werm time

DeerKiri
    click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
    My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    (and speaks.)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mal du pays

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist