Re: ❆ [ Kalon Winter Fest Prompts ]

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:12 am

username + ID. elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
        link to sign up post. here
        prompt. Which Villager does your Kalon want to make sure they see before they'll be heading home?
        What does your Kalon want to do at the Feast with the new friends they've made? [ 380 ]

it was a rather bittersweet scene. everything was beautifully done up, and a gentle breeze was wafting a million and one different delicious scents from the food tables through the entire village. it was absolutely lovely, and also quite melancholic. asuka had to admit he'd enjoyed his time here quite a bit, even if he'd spent most of it moping about joaquin. he'd be very sad to leave.

even so, he figured he should make the most of his last night here. there was so much to do, but there was one thing in particular that asuka knew he would have to do. it took a little while to find them again in all the excitement, but he was determined, and soon enough there he was. asuka had spotted yuki in the crowd and ran over to talk with them. he'd grown quite fond of the kid during his time in kalokairi, and certainly he'd miss them the most after he left. the two had a brief chat, asuka reflecting over the time he'd spent in the village, before parting ways. asuka had to be sure to say goodbye for real when it actually came time for him to leave.

of course he'd also have to check on lichen and his reindeer, mostly his reindeer he had to admit. he hadn't had the most luck in the races to this point, but he had grown very fond of his chosen racer, peach schnapps. it would be sad to leave them behind as well. he made sure to feed them berries one last time, taking extra care as he pet them. he knew lichen would take perfect care of them after he left, but he took a bit of extra time to chat with him about it, just to be absolutely certain.

even after that, there was still so much to do, so many other people to see - but asuka put that on pause for a moment, deciding to sit by the fire for awhile and watch the moon rise. he would miss this little village quite a bit. no matter how many times he left somewhere, he never got used to that feeling. he supposed it was better he didn't. it made each place he visited all the more special.
    elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:29 am

username + id: shortstop + 201714
    sign-up post: here
    prompt: [255 words]
    Today was Dion's last day of her vacation to Kalokairi. As she walked her mushroom dish outside to add it to the feast, she wondered how she should spend these final moments. The event field was bustling with all kinds of people, both tourists and residents alike. Dion smiled to herself as she set her dish down on a table. Maybe it would be best to spend her time at the feast.
    She served herself a small plate of food, trying to get as many samples of different dishes as she could. It was amazing how talented at cooking everyone was. There were dishes here that Dion had never seven seen before. As she glanced at the plate that had been set out for the winter cryptid, she knew that the beast would enjoy the meal.
    She decided to first find a seat next to where the band was softly playing. Dion didn't recognize the song, but soon found herself humming along as she enjoyed the meal. As she ate, she watched Zayne arrange the dish he had brought. It looked very pretty, and Dion was sure that it was just as delicious.
    There were other foods set out that also looked like they contained ingredients foraged from the forest. Dion thought that it was quite impressive how creative people had been with what they had found. As the band settled into another song, Dion turned her attention to the plate that was set up for the Winter Cryptid.
    Would the beast make an appearance?
    we do the best we can with what we have
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    toyhouse
    flight rising
    arpg storage
    discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
    shortstop

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby roelian » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:12 am

Roelian 34199

——— prompt 11———

237 words

There’s the sound of people talking all over one another as Bullseye finds himself joining the feast. It’s comfortable, though, even if it is loud. There’s so many different scents wafting through the air towards him that his stomach isn’t sure where to take him first. Despite all the foods luring him in, though, there is a goal in his mind and he finds his feet leading him over to the small bundle of white fur he spots across the hall.

“Hey kid.” Bullseye actually honest-to-god smiles when he sees the child and offers him a little hair ruffle. He’s going to miss this kid. Seems like every big event he’s gone to has left with him forming some sort of paternal connection with a random kid. He’s alright with that though. “I just wanted to say I had a lot o fun cookin with ya. If ya ever make more of those cookies, you should send some to me. Oh, and tell yer dad I hope everything works out with him and Beckett.” He winks, a lil smirk as he finds his way back to his partner and son.

He’s not a talkative guy or one that enjoys hanging around with other people very much, but he’s really enjoyed the last few weeks here at the resort and he’d like to get at least a couple of photos and maybe exchange contact information before he leaves.

samael || he/they || adult
    || ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
    roelian

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:35 am

Username & Id: dragonstars+865902
    Sign-up post: Boop
    Prompt:
    Black'out watched happily as the festivities went about, a big smile on his face, his tail wagging. This was so exciting, he wishes his parents could be here with him,knowing all three of them would absolutely enjoy. He happily giggled as he soon joined in, helping out, joining in on fun games or crafts. Eating the pie soup, which, he absolutely loved. He even bought some more items from the shops, and even gifted some of the things he bought to others in the village. But he soon remembered, he wanted to spend some time with his friend, Johnny, who had tagged along. So, with a task in mind, he headed off, in search of his best friend, bringing along the gift he got him, making sure he didn't accidentally loose it. Sure enough, he spotted him, sitting down on a hill, staring up at the night sky, and he quickly went over to sit next to him. The two didn't seem to talk for the time being, to focused at the sky above them, smiles plastered on their faces.
    "So...having fun Johnny?"He asked, looking at the other kit with a large smile.
    "Mhm...this is the most fun ive had...And I can't wait to tell the others!" Johnny said, looking back at him, a big smile on his face as well.
    "Im glad your having fun...I got you something..!"He said, handing over the item he had bought johnny.
    A large grin soon appeared on Johnnys face, holding the item. It was a rainbow scarf, with some trans pins in it."I love it black'out...thank you...!"Johnny said, giving him a huge grin.
    "Of course, your welcome, I knew you'd love it."He said, and with that, the two snuggled up next to eachother, staring up at the night sky, as the festival continued on throughout the night.

-307/200 words
    Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SolarSam » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:10 am

Username: SolarSam + 836917
    Sign-up: x
    Prompt:

Sterling looks around, taking in everything that has been set up for the festival: the tables, nearly buckling under the weight of what is sure to be delicious food - he'll have to try some of it, later - the bright lights all around, reflected in the last of the winters snow, and dozens of Kalons, mingling, chatting, or taking in the scenery, same as himself.

It all makes him feel a bit wistful. Despite some Initial doubts and occasional bouts of homesickness, he's had fun at the festival.
    Thinking back on everything he's experienced, all the new things he'd gotten to try... like reindeer racing, which, admittedly, he had not been very good at, but it was certainly very enjoyable - it brings a smile to his face, despite himself.

As he's standing there, trying to decide what to do next, he spots a familiar face in the crowd. Suni!
    Delighted, he walks over to them, hoping to be able to chat with them for a bit. It had been a while since they'd last spoken, considering the Polar Espresso had been closed for the past couple of days, and he'd rather enjoyed their previous discussions on trivia nights.

He idly wonders if Mirjam is around too, and wether or not either of them brought any coffee with them, for the table - it would be a shame if he left without having one last cup of their delicious drinks.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sterling catches up with Suni and then Lichen, asking them how his reindeer is doing; he plays catch with Yuki, listens to one of Jeremiahs stories, tries a few of the available dishes, and even manages to get his paws on a freshly brewed Polar Espresso coffee in the end.
    It tastes rich and aromatic, with just the faintest hint of cinnamon.

Sterling smiles, cradling the warm mug close to his chest, content.
    SolarSam

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:56 am

username + id: quiche cat! + 430690
      signup: boop
      prompt: Which Villager does your Kalon want to make sure they see before they'll be heading home?
      What does your Kalon want to do at the Feast with the new friends they've made?

drool was practically dripping from éowyn's mouth as his eyes slowly took in all of the delicious food. he wondered if he could take one bite out of everything, and even have room for seconds. depending on how long the festivities lasted, he was sure he could even go for thirds!!! if he had enough room, of course.

after he made a mental note of how he'd pile everything up on his plate, he looked around until he spotted the reindeer wrangler, lichen. éowyn was simply in awe of his beautiful coat—anything resembling rainbows was gorgeous to him, and lichen's colorfulness was, without a doubt, very gorgeous! éowyn absolutely had to make friends with him before leaving the village. and honestly, he wanted to make friends with everyone before he left!

after talking with all the villagers, he couldn't wait to sit down and enjoy the feast with them. although éowyn liked to be constantly moving around, having fun, and learning about his surroundings, he also cherished the meals he had with friends. and there were so many people here! group feasts were the best, especially because of all the homemade food. he knew everyone put their best effort into what they made, which made his mouth water even more!
    quiche cat!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby craig? » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:04 pm

Username + ID: craig? 629149
    Link to Sign Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=137931859#p137931859
    "...I prefer to keep to myself, actually."
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    please click and feed!!
    craig?

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❆ [ Kalon Winter Fest Prompts ]

Postby Kyar » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:48 pm

---------------------- Kyar - 320861 - ----------------------
    "Which Villager does your Kalon want to make sure they see before they'll be heading home?
    What does your Kalon want to do at the Feast with the new friends they've made?"

The chatter around the brimming tables was so warm and inviting, it alone could've staved off the last gasping chills of winter wind. Yvei's jacket hung open again today, and she stood pleasantly by as a pack of children raced past, tossing soggy snowballs that landed with mushy splats long before their intended targets--most of the time. A few lucky shots were close enough to collide with a rosy cheek or a winter coat, sending a wave of spatter in every direction. A small smile curved the corner of her mouth, between sips of a rich herbal tea she'd been recommended by Birdie. It had a bit of a strange aftertaste, but it had a richness to it too that was terribly pleasant.

Her eyes had already devoured every treat on the table, though she waited with careful patience for the feast to actually begin. Still, she could almost be certain she'd seen Kipper snatch a treat a bit early... but she couldn't be completely sure. It was all in innocent fun, anyway, and she'd never tell. One plate in particular had filled her up especially--the "tarts" she and Yuki had made. It was far from a classic recipe, that much was certain, but they'd ended up with a buttery biscuit-like base and a rich huckleberry jam. It was good enough, and something she could be proud to have put her name on.

As she watched the crowds milling about, she felt a serenity she hadn't often had. This place, these people... she was going to miss it. She could hear Toma's warm laugh rise up above the crowd, and let it all sink in for a while. Finally, her eyes fell on Mirjam and Suni. Time lingered briefly, but with another sip of her drink, she stepped forward, pressing her way over to the duo.

"Hi, Mirjam, Suni," she smiled, lifting her drink lightly in a toast. "I'll miss starting the day with your drinks," she laughed. They chatted on for a few moments, the coffee shop, the festival, the goods they'd all prepared... then she looked to Suni and gave a slightly brighter smile. "Thank you both," she paused to catch Mirjam's eye, "for making me feel so welcome here. I think I'll have to come again someday, and... maybe we can catch up, over a cup of coffee?" Though her heartrate spiked despite herself, she felt a security in asking. It didn't feel awkward or strange anymore. In fact, she felt like perhaps up here, locked away in this cozy mountain village, she could simply be herself.

(430)
    Have a good day y'all.
    Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
    Kyar

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:22 pm

username + ID: zero.two #743737
      link to signup thread: here
      prompt: Which Villager does your Kalon want to make sure they see before they'll be heading home?
      What does your Kalon want to do at the Feast with the new friends they've made?

xxxAquarius thought long and hard about the question she was asked, but she ultimately knew the answer; it was an easy one for her. The young Kalon beamed with a broad smile on her face as she spoke her response, "I would love to see Toma once more before heading home. He was my first hello and should be my last goodbye." After all, the large Kalon had been the first friendly face she saw when she entered the village, and she owed all of her comfort in the new town to him. Aquarius giggled lightly at the second question, her eyes closing tightly as the smile crept across her face. "Why I want to spend the last bit of time I have with all my new friends, of course!" The woman felt her chest tighten at the thought of leaving the village. She'd had so much fun during her time here, and she was always terrible at saying goodbyes. She hoped that she could return to the small town soon, knowing full well that she would miss all of her new friends immensely. While it would be a tough goodbye, she knew it wouldn't be forever; perhaps she would spend her next year's vacation here again.

word count: 207
    ┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
    ┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
    Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
    and spend most of my time on the forums.
    Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
    ┌──────────────────┐

links
    Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
    zero.two

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes