Re: ❆ [ Kalon Winter Fest Prompts ]

Postby seiku88 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:23 am

Username & ID: seiku88 + 414623
Link to Sign-Up: xx
Prompt: Your Kalon decides to stop for a warm treat! What do they order at the cafe?
Gialos ordered a peppermint mocha to enjoy some relaxing afternoon time!
═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:24 am

Username & Number: nermal1999 (214589)
Prompt:
Nice warm lemon scones!!

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:51 am

username + ID: Broccoli_Bento // 965616
    link to sign-up: here

It had been a long day of activities and shopping for souvenirs for Cassiel, so he was needing a pick-me-up and knew exactly where to go.
    He stopped at the Polar Espresso, and with the jingle of the bell upon opening the door Cassiel could already feel the chill on his bones disappear.
    He took a seat and before his usual order of green tea could be instinctively prepared, from how often he's frequented the cafe, he opted to forgo the leaf water and instead ordered a flat white with a warm slice of coffee cake to accompany it.

While he waited for his drink and treat Cassiel looked around the room to see various kalons enjoying the warmth of their orders with friends.
    He started missing home a little as he watched various groups interacting with one another, but the sound of dishes clinking behind the counter brought his attention back and he turned back around to see his order was ready, being carefully set before him.

He gave his thanks and there after his gaze immediately falling upon the scrumptious looking coffee cake and beautifully prepared flat white.
    His evening got better after every bite of cake and more relaxed with every sip of his coffee, the atmosphere alone brought him comfort, and Cassiel sat there enjoying his treat while peacefully listening to the murmurs of customers and the clinking of their dishes.
[235/200 min]

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:57 am

username: parker; - 692500
    prompt: Image

a steaming cappuccino
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:02 am

Username & ID: Vanrouge + 429963
Prompt: "Your Kalon decides to stop for a warm treat! What do they order at the cafe?"

Despite being well past lunchtime and Aether's stomach being completely empty, the only thing that was on his mind was a nice, warm drink. The air was chilly outside, though he was used to the cold, he enjoyed warming his body and soul with a nice, hot, sugary drink... Looking at his paws, it definitely wouldn't go amiss as a way of hearing those, either, now that he thought of it.

Stepping into the quaint little café, Aether couldn't help but smile a little, as he always did when he happened to pass by, at the name. A wonderful play on words, in his opinion, and it just added to the warm and welcoming nature of the place.

And if he'd thought that the outside was cute, the inside was even more so, and... The barista even more so. "Hey!" Aether greeted with a warm smile as he made his way up to the counter, taking a seat in front of Suni, having to bite his tongue against the answer that he wanted to give when asked what the other could get for him. Telling himself that 'your number' wasn't exactly an appropriate answer, though it definitely was tempting. "I'll take a white hot chocolate, please," Aether managed to reply after restraining himself from being too much of a flirt.

Although he couldn't manage to work up the courage to ask for the barista's number, Aether was left with a sweet white hot chocolate, with whipped cream, marshmallows, and served in the cutest polar bear cup he had ever seen. [259 words]
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:05 am

username + id: shortstop + 201714
sign-up post: here
prompt: [297 words]
Dion came back from the reindeer races shivering from the cold but with a huge smile on her face. She hadn't even come close to placing this time. Her reindeer had gotten distracted and started snacking on some plants about halfway through the track. But Dion had still had great fun, and looked forward to competing in the next race.
For the moment, Dion was focused on warming herself back up. There was a little café in the village that she had walked by a few times, so she decided to stop in and see what they had to offer. The wave of heat that washed over her when she opened the door made the Kalon sigh in relief.
Unsurprisingly, the café was bustling with tourists. Dion kept herself to the back of the room, staying out of the way while she read the menu on the far wall. She also paid close attention to what the other patrons were getting. There seemed to be a wide array of both food and drink. It wasn't long until something caught Dion's eye.
Someone had ordered a large hot cocoa in a mug. Dion watched as they struggled to balance the mountain of marshmallows that were piled on top. It looked divine. Dion decided that this drink was what she wanted. She placed her order and sat down at a table once she received it. She had to eat some of the marshmallows by themselves before it was safe to sip on the drink without spilling it.
The drink, predictably, was amazing. The cocoa flavor was rich and just the right kind of chocolate-y. And it was so, so warm. All of the cold outside of the café was completely forgotten about by the time Dion finished the drink.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:09 am

username: lex.
"Your Kalon decides to stop for a warm treat! What do they order at the cafe?"

Hibiscus and Lorelai look at the menu together. They read it closely, deciding what they would each order. Lorelai was eyeing the desserts. Specifically a nice slice of warm pecan pie, a la mode. She licked her lips and knew what she was getting. She also made a mental note to herself to get some hot cocoa, to wash it down.
Meanwhile, Hibiscus was eyeing the fruit tarts. They were made with fruits more accustomed to the colder climate, which offered a different taste than other normal pies. On the other hand, there was a really tasty looking croissant being taken to another customer. Upon looking at it, she knew that she needed to have both. And some sweet chamomile tea to wash it down.
"Ready!" they both chimed in unison, talking to the waiter.
"A slice of pecan pie and hot chocolate for me please." Lorelai said.
"And a fruit tart, croissant, and some chamomile tea for me please!" Hibiscus added.
The waiter nodded and went on their way to relay the order.
"I can't wait to eat!" says Lorelai.
"Me either, it all looks delicious!" says Hibiscus.

After some waiting, the food finally arrived. They began to dig in, and started talking about how nice the cafe was. They stuffed their faces full of sweets that day, and had a lovely time.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    Fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:17 am

username + id: quiche cat! + 430690
    signup: boop
    prompt: Your Kalon decides to stop for a warm treat! What do they order at the cafe?

when éowyn's stomach began to growl louder and louder, he knew it was finally time to search for something to satiate his growing hunger. he decided to let his belly guide him to its meal, and before long, he was standing in front of a little cafe. that sounded good to him!

the door jingled as he walked in, welcomed by the lovely aromas of tea and coffee. he was rather struck by them, in fact, along with the warm, cozy atmosphere. it was quite a contrast from the biting cold outside. "smells wonderful!" the kalon took a few more deep breaths before heading further inside.

there weren't too many people here, but maybe he'd caught them at a good time. he was sure a coffee shop would be bustling, especially in the morning, and maybe in the evening for some relaxing tea and light reading. not that éowyn liked to read... but he knew that others had a knack for it.

he made his way up to the counter, smiling at the friendly barista as she took his order. "anything rainbow," he said matter-of-factly, his eyes glinting with a sort of curious challenge. it was custom for him to say those exact words whenever he came across a cafe-- for what more fun was there, than to taste whatever colorful concoction they came up with?

"hot or cold?" came the barista's intrigued question, one with a simple answer:

"whatever you feel like doing!" as long as they had fun while making it, that's all that mattered.
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:21 am

Username + ID: ThatPinkThing [300398]
Sign-up post: link
Team: soup!
Response: They share a large hot chocolate, but each gets their own fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:26 am

Baylin ♦ 319120 ♦ SignupYdris

Coming across the Polar Expresso, Ydris' first thought was of getting inside, out of the falling snow, and into the warmth. It was a welcome break from all of the excitement happening in and around the village, and he couldn't wait to get a nice warm cup of tea. Despite the many appealing drinks on the menu, the young lord was of the opinion that nothing beat a good cup of tea when it was done right. He didn't, of course, expect for them to have the rare or imported blends that he usually enjoyed at home, but there was at least a brand that he recognized. It was a sweet tea, with mild undertones of honey, sweetened more by the full cream milk and a reasonable amount of sugar.

Making his way up to the counter, Ydris was greeted by a beaming face, the very picture of good customer service, and the question of what they could get for him. Ydris read back his order to the barista, who nodded and agreed that it was a good choice, "with full cream milk," the lord added quickly, concerned that the detail may be missed. The barista just chuckled, and nodded, "sure thing!" They replied back happily, "any sugar, sweetener?" To which Ydris nodded, replying with a simple, "seven, please." The answer had clearly caught the other Kalon off-guard, because their composure dropped for a moment and they looked at him like he'd suddenly grown a second head. "You want... Seven cups?" They guessed, because that was more reasonable than what it seemed the youngster had been asking for. "No," Ydris corrected, now beginning to become a little flustered, "seven sugars in the one cup, please."

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes