Re: ❆ [ Kalon Winter Fest Prompts ]

Postby shortstop » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:57 am

username + id: shortstop +201714
sign-up post: here
prompt: [218 words]
As Dion stepped out of the inn into the cold winter air, she couldn't help but notice that a new event was being advertised. She stopped to read it, and her eyes lit up when she realized what it was about. A snowball fight in the middle of the village? It looked like everyone was invited, too. Dion smiled to herself, making note of the event time as she set out to participate in other things. She'd have to remember to dress up extra warm.
After a long day of having fun foraging in the forest, Dion quickly stopped at her room to change into a large, fluffy coat. She headed right down to the center of the village and found the snowball fight in full swing. There was a small stand where teams were assigned. She was given a paper bracelet that assigned her to the blue team, and then Dion dove right into the fight.
Dion had the experience of growing up with four siblings backing her up for the fight. She knew exactly how to reload as quickly as possible. Even though her aim wasn't great, she was loading up her next shot before the previous one had even landed. Dion was having so much fun that she didn't even know which team was winning.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Username & Id:dragonstars+865902
Sign-up post:Boop
Prompt:
Back’Out looked at Yuki, a smile appearing on his face. “Your on!!” He giggled, racing out after yuki, loud giggling coming from the two. The two ran off to go and find others to ask, coming across his friend johnny who, he didn’t realize came. He asked him, a large smile on his face, “A snowball fight? Oh I’d love to join!!” Johnny giggled, a bright smile appearing on his face. Soon enough, the 2 had got enough people for the snowball fight, loud giggling erupting from everyone as the fight started. Snowballs flew everywhere, some of the grown ups and kits who weren’t in the fight watching from afar, some having smiles on their faces as they watched. “Look out Yuki!!” he shouted, watching a snowball fly at yuki from another kalon. Yuki dodged, but had tumbled into a pile of snow. Black’out had ran over, helping yuki up, worry written on his face. But that went away as he heard Yuki erupting in giggles, “Eheeheh!! Thank you black’out!! This is so much fun!!”They said, giggling still,black’out smiled, his eyes sparkling as the two went back to the fight. It went on for a long while, but soon enough, everyone had gotten tired, and went back to do what they were doing before.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:28 pm

Username + ID: craig? 629149
Link to Sign Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=137931859#p137931859

"Just try me- don't hit the baby, though!"
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:20 pm

Username & Number: nermal1999 (214589)
Prompt:
When it comes to a snowball fights, Sparky doesn't really care about winning or losing.
As long as he gets to have fun, especially when it's with a friends, that's all that matters.
(Guest star: my Kal Ivan.)

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:55 pm

Username & ID: ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ // 954866

Prompt: Image Hehe sneak attack ft Mary's Kal Airina

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:17 pm

DragonOfEmber | 695530 + sign up | 327 words
    prompt three: Yuki is challenging you to a snowball fight, and some others show up to join in on the fun! Who is there, and how does your Kalon plan to win this one?
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Reset beamed as they were dragged along side Yuki for a snowball fight, catching Mihai by their sleeve and pulling them along side as they rushed out to the snow. Small piles of make shift forts had been built, likely by the small boy himself. Mihai huffed, rolling their eyes and Yuki looked to the two of them with bright eyes.

"I'm on Yuki's team!" Reset announced suddenly, watching the shock on Mihai's face form as he was left to defend himself. Yuki giggling with delight as they hid behind one of the small towers. Reset following and settling down next to them, slowly collecting snow into their hands and forming balls to hand to the smaller one before looking to where Mihai stood unmoving.

"Come on Mihai, give it a go."
      "...Fine, but only this once." He muttered before taking position behind the small fort, rolling his eyes as he sat down, making his own small pile of snow balls. As a couple other kals slowly filled in the remaining spots. It wasn't long before the assult came from multiple directions. Reset contently crafting perfectly round snowballs for Yuki to throw, though their aim wasn't the best.

One snow ball just barely grazed their ear with a laugh from the otherside, where Mihai knelt, posed for another shot as the shock registered on her face. Turning to Yuki, Reset beamed.

"There now, while he's out in the open!" They beamed, watching as Yuki aimed, firing directly into Mihai's face, a perfect shot. A soft oof, sounded from the boy as he fell backward into the snow behind him at the shock of impact. Laughing happily, Reset turned to hi-five the smaller kalon before turning to watch as Mihai slowly pulled themselves back up, a challenging smile on their face.

"Oh boy, run!" Reset beamed, grabbing Yuki's hand and running through the crowds of people as Mihai trailed after them, laughter sounding from all three of them.

[art to match below!!]

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:17 pm

khvoxtic + 323740 ☼ sign up | ft. mihai, yuki and reset ☼ art / story to match above!
      prompt four: Yuki is challenging you to a snowball fight, and some others show up to join in on the fun! Who is there, and how does your Kalon plan to win this one?

better luck next time

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:00 am

deerbroken + 641378 | malware | post
---

y'all remember that episode of spongebob,,,,
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:00 am

username + ID: skywishes01 + 742710
    link to sign up: xxx

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining (yes, it was still bitterly cold, but the sun was trying its best, and Nisha appreciated that.) There had been a fresh snowfall the night before, and the village looked beautiful coated in a pristine blanket of white. As she exited the lodgings, comfortably full after a delicious buffet breakfast, she tilted her face up to the sun and smiled as -

Whomp!

She had been hit in the shoulder with a snowball.

Looking around for the culprit, Nisha's eyes narrowed when she saw Kenji and Elliot playing with Toma's small kiddo - Yuki, their name was. Kenji had a massive smirk plastered on his face, looking altogether too pleased with himself. (Off to the side, Elliot was going easy on Yuki in their mini battle; pretending to be knocked over by a small lump of snow as the young kit giggled in joy.) Kenji had evidently got bored and started looking for other unsuspecting victims, and Nisha had been the perfect target.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that, mister!" Nisha scooped up some snow herself, and before Kenji could react, a perfectly formed sphere had hit him right in the chest. He stumbled back, letting out a very satisfying oof! Now Nisha was the one grinning - if there was anything she could do, it was win a snowball fight. Kenji was going down.

A couple hours later, their snowfight group had grown from four to way too many, as the rest of Nisha's friends and others staying in the village came out to see what the commotion was. She even saw some of the village residents joining in - hey, was that the old guy from the forest? And the nurse who probably disliked her because she forgot to collect bandages last time? Oh, and that plant lady she'd collected a rock for. (It was a very cool rock, in her defence.) Yuki had somehow corralled everyone into two teams, culminating in an mega fight between practically every living thing in the village. Nisha was proud to say she'd hit Kenji dead-on with almost every snowball she'd thrown. Yes, only at him. He started it. (He had been less good at hitting her, and seemed incredibly surprised to be losing at something for once in his life, which of course only made Nisha happier.)

At the end of it, everyone was exhausted; half of the fighters had flopped down on the snow to cool off. Yuki declared that everyone should come in for a feast of pies and soup - to taste test for the cryptid, of course. As the crowd slowly made their way to follow the kit, Nisha wandered over to where Kenji had snow-angeled.

"So." she said, crossing her arms. "Ready to admit defeat yet?"

Kenji sighed. "Fine."

"Uh, I think you're missing a few words there."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, you are the greatest snow fighter to ever exist and definitely much better than me. Now will you help me get up?"

Nisha nodded in satisfaction before reaching out to grab his outstretched arm. In a flash, she had been yanked down as well, getting a tasty mouthful of snow as she bellyflopped next to Kenji. She could hear him laughing heartily beside her.

Oh, the little -

But, she was the greatest snow fighter, after all. And she took her title very seriously.

Which was how Kenji ended up not laughing, but spluttering, after a nice, deserved pile of snow had been dumped right on his face.

xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:47 am

Username: Rosemoon 941592
Sign-Up: boop
Rose hid out in the woods, positive the trees would keep her covered. She carefully maneuvered above the ground through the leaves. She saw kals down below that were unaware of her presence. She started unloading her arm full of snowballs on them like an air raid, making whistling sounds between her teeth as she dropped them for comedic effect. Rose soon realized she was spotted though and decided she needed to run... and hide. She sprinted through the woods, as fast as she could until she reached a small cabin. It looked desolate and abandoned almost, but there was a warmth to it that made it clear someone lived here.
"Hello?" she called out and looked inside the window. No one was home, no fire was lit. Only seconds had passed before a snowball smacked Rose in the side of the face, hard, almost like someone was trying to scare her off. There stood a kalon with braids and dark markings of ghosts and flowers.
"Get away from my house, fiend!" he shouted and started mass throwing snowballs like a madman. Rose squeaked and tried dodging them dramatically. They hit her wings and she was grounded, forced to run at full speed back out of the woods. There she was met by her fellow tourists who then proceeded to also pelt her with snowballs. She's really not good at this!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me