Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby SushiFoxx » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:18 am

MistClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Smokewing stared down the tom. Her frozen green stare locked on the toms winter esc gaze. "What do you want you foul bee brained cat?" Smokewing asked the tom firmly, taking authority as she was the only MistClan cat on this patrol. "You need to leave this land now. you are on MistClan territory and are a threat" Smokewing told the tom coldly. Her voice unforgiving. Smokewing's authority seemed to startle the cream tom and his patrol. The tom seemed lost in the blue tabbys words. Smokewing could not tell if he was startled or unfazed by her anger to the patrol.

"I said you have to leave, are you lacking hearing? Because you also seem to be lacking spacial awareness" Smokewing told the tom coldly, not giving him a chance to respond to her harsh words. "There are territory markings EVERYWHERE" Smokewing spat. "You utter fool, what senses are you missing, because I have seen at least three" Smokewing kept adding to her cold words. Her eyes were locked on the tom in a threatening manor, as if to tell him without words 'you take one more step and your next move is towards the foxes den' but of course, Smokewing would never say that straight up to any cat. Even a cat that was a huge threat to the clan.

The tom opened his mouth to form words but nothing fell out. "You bee brain! Go back to your clan so we do not have to face your foolishness anymore. I think its starting to make me lose thoughts" Smokewing told the tom coldly. The tom seemed frozen. As though Smokewings cold words had given him frost bite. "I SAID LEAVE" Smokewing spat anger bubbling in her harsh words. "You are lacking so many sense's. Go gain one thats called COMMON SENSE" Smokewing growled upset. She was aware she should not be this upset over a territory breech but she never knew who to trust anymore.

Smokewing squinted at the tom. Her anger visible and she was no longer trying to hide it. "Go home you fool. Go home to your family and leader and tell them to never dare put a whisker over the border of our territory any more. Go home with your patrol" Smokewing spat as she watched the tom. They all seemed surprised by her cold words but she did not try to be calm to them anymore.
[ 404 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Smokewing | she/her they/them | HP 95% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
n/a
-- level 3
experience: 385
-- items in inventory used
no
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Prey:
Vole | 2fp |2
Rabbit | 4fp | 1
Scraps | 1fp | 3
Bugs | 1fp | 1

Herbs:
Hawkweed | 2
Rush | 2
Chickweed | 1
Wintergreen | 1
Tansy | 1
Chervil | 1
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore [TTOSW]

Postby BigFrog4231 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:25 pm

-->The Tribe of Singing Wind
Previous Post || Previous Reply
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It had been just a moon or so since the outsiders arrived, but the clan had already warmed up to the both of them quite well. Echo's Chorus was just so charming, how could Snow not want to be around her? She often found herself assigning her as Snow's patrol partner, or asking to share a meal with her. It wasn't a surprise when Snow asked Echo's Chorus to go hunting with her. Snow didn't know why she felt this way around Echo's Chorus- her cold exterior now crumbled down whenever the tortoiseshell cat walked by.

They left camp quite early, the sun just rising over the meadow. Just before Snow started heading towards the most popular hunting spots, Echo's Chorus stopped her, a smile on their face. ``I bet you a vole that I can show you an amazing view that none of you have seen yet``, she whispered. Snow tilted her head, confused. ``And where is this 'amazing view' you speak of? There's not much of the territory we haven't seen``, Snow teased. Echo's Chorus turned her head to the northern boarder past the rivers and lake. ``That's because it's not on your territory dummy, technically not on my old clan's either, but we still went there from time to time``, she said casually. Snow took a step back, shocked that Echo's Chorus would suggest traveling onto another clan's territory. ``Echo's Chorus, we have borders for a reason, we can't go wandering around some unknown territory!`` Snow began to turn back to the Ever-Deep-Forest, wanting to just catch something and get back to camp, but Echo's Chorus stopped her.

``It'll be fine! I've been there a couple of times and never saw any other cat there before, there's probably not even another clan there. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to expand the tribe's territory, think how happy Flower would be if we came back with a new hunting ground! Leaf-Bare can get pretty harsh from what i've heard...`` Snow ponder for a few moments, and the idea of coming back with news that good filled her with pride already. She looked to Echo's Chorus and nodded, and the two began their trip.

-------------------------

Snow and Echo's Chorus had just past the last little pond before the forest, taking a quick rest before traveling onwards. Snow looked up, trying to gauge the time. She was worried they've been gone for too long, but Echo's Chorus kept insisting that they continue onwards. ``It's around Sun-High, we should really get back, it'll be dark before we know it-`` but Echo's Chorus had already bound into the undergrowth, her whiskers and ears letting her know where to go. ``wait up!`` The two continued through the brush before Echo's Chorus stopped, pricking her ears. ``I hear water, like a stream? I don't remember that...`` Snow's stomach dropped, anxiety washing over her. ``Echo's Chorus, you told me you knew this place!`` ``Well I never came here from the Tribe before!`` The two bickered before Snow sighed, looking around them. We're meadow cats, not forest cats... This would make a lousy hunting ground.

Echo's Chorus sensed Snow's sadness and brushed their flank against her's. ``Hey, it's okay. We can just continue forward and rest for the night, I'm sure its getting late``, they said softly. Both continued onward, trying to find a clearing. But just as Snow was about to push past a bush Echo's Chorus unsheathed her claws, stopping in her tracks. ``I can hear cats- two from the sound of it? I can't tell. Be careful``, they whispered. Snow unsheathed her claws as well and pushed through the bush, spotting two cats staring at her. ``Echo's Chorus, get a load of this!`` She growled and began to size them up, trying to find a weakness if a fight broke out. The two strangers unsheathed their claws, the fur on their spines standing up. ``Who are you?`` Echo's Chorus demanded as they stepped out from the bush, standing next to Snow.

The tortoiseshell spoke up first, spitting out his words. ``What are you doing on our territory?`` The golden tabby gave him a worried look, but her eyes were back onto the tribe cats. ``What's wrong, can't handle a few outsiders?`` Echo's Chorus hissed. ``And what's this talk about your territory, huh? This is our territory``, Snow spoke calmly but firmly to the strangers, hoping that she sounded confident enough to ward them off. The tortoiseshell shot an angry look to the golden tabby, confusing Snow. ``I told you we should have left, Peachcrown!`` The golden tabby- Peachcrown- hissed back. ``Your the one who wanted to go this far!`` They spat insults at each other until Snow cleared her throat, catching their attention. ``So this isn't your territory then?`` She felt pride and relief run through her, glad that she and Echo's Chorus hadn't been intruders after all.

The two strangers explained the situation they were in, and shared their names- Peachcrown and Acornnick. Apparently the Tribe of Singing Wind did have a clan bordering the north after all. The news of the sickness at camp caught Echo's Chorus's attention, and she began to ask question after question about symptoms, duration of hysteria, and many things Snow didn't understand. I hope we aren't here for too long...

[a quick side note, Bunnoblizzard and I are doing some interactions, so that's why we've had each other's characters in our explores <3 If you could, could you make it so whatever they catch or find be done during the time skip I included? Thank you ^^ !!

[881 words]
--> Cats on Patrol

1.Snow that coats the ground
      HP- 100% || HUP- 40% || Sick- N
      She/Her
      Second-In-Command
      [url=link]Image[/url]
      N/A
      HP% || HUP% || Sick Y/N
      Pronouns
      Rank
      [url=link]Image[/url]
      N/A
      HP% || HUP% || Sick Y/N
      Pronouns
      Rank
      2. Echo's Chorus
      HP- 100% || HUP- 0% || Sick- N
      They/She
      Tribe Protector
      [url=link]Image[/url]
      N/A
      HP% || HUP% || Sick Y/N
      Pronouns
      Rank
      [url=link]Image[/url]
      N/A
      HP% || HUP% || Sick Y/N
      Pronouns
      Rank
    -->level 4
    experience- 322/500
    xxxxxxxx
    -->active quest
    n/a
    xxxxxxxx
    -->items in inventory used
    x1 rabbit | feeding Snow that Coats the Ground
    --
    --
-->prey and herb inventory can be found here under the 'Explore Inventory' tab
-->custom prey and predators have been chosen here!

-->notes
    -- ive added by exp gained from
    -- the quest board, please let
    -- me know if i did my math wrong <3
    xxxx
    -->prey and predators
    a full list can be found here under the 'Predators & Prey' tab

-->death opt-in
    i am opted in for death rolls!
    --proof here!
-->inventory

-->prey
    1FP-bugs | x0
    1FP-scraps | x2
    2FP-mouse | x1
    2FP-vole | x2
    2FP-shrew | x5
    2FP-small fish | x0
    2FP-small lizards | x0
    3FP-squirrels | x4
    3FP-small birds | x0
    3FP-frogs | x1
    3FP-salamanders | x0
    4FP-rabbits | x2 \\ using x1
    4FP-large birds | x2
    5FP-groundhogs | x0
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    -->herbs
    dandelion | x1
    sorrel | x1
    lamb's ear | x2
    dried oak leaf | x1
    watermint | x2
    sweet sedge | x0
    hawkweed | x2
    goatweed | x1
    loveage | x2
    feverfew | x1
    chervil | x1
    catmint | x1
    yarrow | x2
    elder leaf | x0
    tansy | x1
    chickweed | x2
    tyme | x1
    wintergreen | x1
    blackberry leaf | x1
    daisy leaf | x2
    willow leaf | x1
    parsley | x1
    holly berries | x2
    lavender | x1
    lungwort | x1
    alder bark | x1
    bindweed | x1
    bright-eye | x1
    celadine | x1
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── cloudeddiamond's explore reply !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:21 pm

xx
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘
    if the world could be captured in fractured crystals and surrounded in a delicate frame made of sunshine and gold, it would be now.

now.

now… in the citrine glow of the morning’s vivacous glow.
    now… in the sapphire ripples of a softly babbling river that seemed almost alive in the springtime’s dainty warmth.

now… because reality would soon shift. shift and be replaced with entire, new world, another place that would sing a melody unlike anything petal had ever heard. a melody of strange familiarity.

but one thing had never changed, just one thing that had never faltered, or shied away from the depths of her own heart. a soul that was more precious than treasure and crystals… heatherbreeze.

she had always been there.
    from the most heavenly of moments that petal had thrived through to the curse of heartache that had been with her on sleepless nights, heatherbreeze had always been there. always.

because she could still remember… remember those little memories of innocent bickering beneath the glow of another summer solstice, and basking in the bliss of the falling leaves, letting the breath of the angels kiss their cheeks til they turned blue.
    it felt like an entire lifetime ago.

but even now, the one who had always been there for her was still here. heatherbreeze was still here. still gazing at her with those eyes that seemed like a dream come true. still as radiant and as strong as always.

“petal?” a ribbon of clarity in the depths of a haze that seemed almost like a moment stolen from a dream, deep jade eyes fluttered to hers… watching, as heatherbreeze’s voice shattered the hush that had once fallen like a silk cloud over them all. “are you alright?”

silence.
    only silence… a silence that was gentle and sweet. a silence that seemed almost ethereal. fragile.

“y-yeah.. of course.” pastel curls ruffled as petal’s voice adorned the sweet babble of a rushing river, the frown creased upon heatherbreeze’s features was soon replaced with the sweetest of smiles. “why wouldn’t i be?”

a pause.
    “let’s continue hunting. i'm sure there's prey somewhere around!"
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger for the entire patrol // +0fp // +0 herb // level 0 (68/100) -> level 1 (118/200) // xxxxxxxxxxx

congrats! you leveled up! +1fp +50 stardust <3

words written exp;; + 140 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; +0 exp
additional exp;; n/a
death opt;; no
total exp;; +150 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:27 pm

I want to risk death!
    Username: I Like Bees
    Clan link: The Travelers
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:33 pm

(My Clan has since gone through a complete lore revamp so please ignore literally all of the prior explore plot)
(Predator changed to a badger, since it has no effect on rolls and fits lore better!)

When Dragonfly woke up, the first thing she noticed was lots and lots of green. In every direction, walls of dense green bushes rose amid a floor of bright green grass. The only thing that wasn't green was the sky, which was an almost unnaturally bright shade of blue, with no clouds in sight and the sun hidden from view somewhere behind a bush.

The second thing she noticed was that she had no idea where she was. Nothing around her seemed familiar, and the more she thought about it.. she wasn't sure what was familiar. What had she expected to see when she opened her eyes?

The she-cat rose, cautiously approaching the closest wall of bushes and hesitantly stretching her neck out to sniff the leaves. The scent was bland, almost stale, as if the leaves weren't really there. Dragonfly narrowed her eyes, stepping back and surveying the area around her again. Then it hit her.

She couldn't remember anything.

The cream tabby sat down, staring vaguely into the distance as she tried really hard to think back to her past. There was simply nothing there though. She couldn't remember yesterday, the day before, anything. She didn't know if she had a family, friends, or knew anyone at all. She couldn't remember where she grew up, where she lived, where she had traveled. There was just.. nothing. It was terrifying.

Dragonfly took a deep breath, trying to refocus. Obviously, there were some things she did know. She knew her own name -- Dragonfly -- and that her nickname was Fly. She knew that the walls around her were called bushes, the leaves growing under her paws were grass, the vast blue above her was the sky, and any other vague object name like that. She knew if she jumped, she'd fall back down to the ground. She knew her eyes were yellow, and her favorite food was vole.

She also knew that she had to find a way out of this place. Whatever this was, maybe if she got out, she'd get her memories back. Yeah, that seemed reasonable. Or reassuring, at least.

The tabby cat stood up, taking another deep breath before walking to her right, following the walls of bushes to a corner, where they turned off into another path. Following that path for a moment took her to a branch of three other paths, and a quick glance down each of those showed a series of more branches.

It was a maze. Great, she thought. I'll probably be stuck wandering around here for the rest of the day, maybe even longer.

Dragonfly shook her head, determination setting in. No, she'd find her way out of this. And then she'd get her memories back, and she'd go home. Wherever home was supposed to be. She'd be fine.

With her newfound determination, Dragonfly chose a path and walked down it. She'd go down every path, turn every corner, check every dead end, until she found an exit or any identifying landmark within the maze. She added another thing to the list of things she could remember: she had an incredible sense of direction.

Hours passed, though it was hard to keep track accurately. The sun never seemed to rise above the bushes, or even move at all. It was as if time had frozen entirely, a theory that was further supported by the silence in the maze. No wind or breeze or any type of air movement at all moved the bushes. Their leaves never rustled; no birds sang. Dragonfly hadn't even heard a cricket chirp, or seen a beetle or even a simple horsefly pass by. It felt like she was the only life in the entire maze.

--

Some distance away, there was another life in the maze. Frog had woken in a predicament identical to Dragonfly's. He had no idea where he was, how he had gotten there, or anything else that had happened to him any time in the past. He knew basics about himself and the world around him, but couldn't remember anyone he knew or any places he'd been.

And just like Dragonfly, he knew that he had to get out.

--

For the first time since she'd woken up in this strange place, Dragonfly heard a noise that was not caused by herself. Her ears perked up, and she raised her head to face the noise. It hadn't been much more than a branch breaking, but that was a whole lot more than what she'd heard up to that point, so it seemed worth investigation.

The cream tabbied molly trotted back down the path she'd just been walking down -- she figured this one was probably another dead end anyways -- and made a new turn back at the fork in the path she'd been working on traveling around. She turned one more corner, and was greeted by the sight of..

--

..a badger? Frog thought, curious. From what he knew, badgers were supposed to be nocturnal. He also knew that badgers did not hibernate during winter but he wasn't sure why he knew that. What was this one doing out here, in the open, in broad daylight? Come to think of it.. was the sun even moving? He'd have to figure that out later.

Frog cautiously stepped closer to the badger, head titled in curiosity. He wasn't too worried about getting too close; badgers were small, lumbering creatures, and he was sure he'd be able to outrun it if he tried. The animal paid him no mind, making the creature's appearance even stranger.

Tail swishing, Frog continued approaching. As weird as it sounded when he thought the idea fully, he thought maybe, just maybe, the badger was some sort of sign, or an ally sent to guide him through this death trap of a maze.

(He had a terrible sense of direction and fully expected to spend eternity trapped going down the same two paths, back and forth, forever. It didn't help that the more he thought about it, the more certain he was that the sun definitely was not moving, and he would never be able to use that to determine his direction either. This badger seemed like his only hope.)

Frog put one paw forward again, and suddenly the badger lurched into motion. The chocolate tabby yelped, pulling his paw back and scurrying backwards a few steps. The badger froze in an instant, then slowly lumbered back to its original spot.

Frog hesitated, tail and back fur raised in fear. What? he finally thought, as his fur began to lie flat again.

Carefully, the tabby stepped forward again, one paw at a time, until he was at approximately the same spot as the first time the badger approached. He raised a paw and stuck it out, and the badger charged again.

The cat's fur raised on instinct, and he had to stop himself from jumping back again. He snapped his paw back to his chest instead, and the badger -- again -- froze, before calmly returning to its original position in the middle of the path, ignoring Frog the entire time.

Interesting, Frog thought. He needed one more test to be sure.

Fur still raised from the last time the predator approached, Frog stuck his paw across the invisible barrier again. The badger shot into motion, charging at Frog yet again. It almost felt like it was faster this time, as if it was tired of being teased. Or maybe that was just Frog's perception because of the fear of what he planned to do.

The badger got closer, and closer, and closer, until Frog could hear its labored breathing. When it was whiskers away from snapping at his paw, he pulled his paw back again, placing it back on the ground and willing the rest of his feet to stay in place.

The badger came to a sudden standstill, just like before. After a moment, it turned and walked back to where it had come from, completely ignoring the easy target standing right in front of it. Frog let out the breath he had been holding.

"That is so weird," he said aloud, shaking his head before grinning. "But also really, really cool."

--

Dragonfly attacked without hesitation. The badger was in her way, and she had never known something good coming from a nocturnal animal being awake during the day.

The creature fought back, of course, but it almost felt like it was holding back -- on easy difficulty. Dragonfly dodged its snapping jaws with ease, dancing out of the way on white paws. Badgers really had an overhyped reputation; they were much smaller than kit stories suggested, and far slower than the average cat.

Dragonfly wacked the creature on the head again, one claw snagging against its ear and scratching it along the head. The badger growled again, puffing up its body to make itself appear bigger -- a sure sign that it was near defeat. Dragonfly stopped moving, standing a safe distance away and puffing up her fur as well. She lashed her tail back and forth, ears flattened entirely against her head as she opened her mouth and hissed, displaying sharp, white fangs.

The badger growled again, then turned around and hurried off into the bushes, somehow managing to fit through the densely packed leaves. Dragonfly stood there for a moment more, her breathing slowly calming and her fur flattening back down. She smiled, raising her head proudly and licking a paw before drawing it over an ear. She was sure she'd be out of here in no time, and with a great story to tell her family and friends.. whoever they were.

Badger defeated, Dragonfly turned to head back the way she'd come. Even if she was relatively sure that that other path she'd been walking down earlier was a dead end, she couldn't finish the map in her head unless she checked, just to be sure.

--

Frog took a few paces back, trotting in a quick circle and shuffling his paws nervously. He stopped fidgeting for a moment, took a deep breath.. and then bolted for the badger. His paws pounded against the grass, flattening the blades into the dirt. He could almost feel when he passed across the invisible boundary, though he was sure that was -- probably -- just his imagination.

The badger charged towards him as normal, jaws open and teeth flashing as it ran. Frog kept running, directly towards the badger, before swerving at the last second. Badgers were scary, but they were also wide and slow at turning. The creature stumbled, continue towards where Frog had come from while Frog raced towards the other side of the path. If his theory was correct --

The noise behind him cut off. Frog stopped, turned around, and grinned as he watched the frozen badger slowly walk its way back to its starting position. The invisible barrier was on this side too; he was safe.

[ 1821 words ]

Notes: Dragonfly and Frog should still be in the maze in the reply! They won't find each other quite yet either. Please roll the predator as ignored, but if it attacks anyways you're welcome to either rewrite Dragonfly's fight (I don't mind) or the badger comes back. If it rolls to not attack, that's from Frog's perspective!

-- cats on patrol
Dragonfly | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Frog | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
You can choose anything that fits the setting!
-- level 1
experience: 44/200
+60 exp: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
-- items used
mouse (2 FP) for Frog
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
water vole | 2 FP | x2
dragonfly | 1 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
mystery | 1 FP | x1

blackberry leaves | x2
watermint | x1
mallow leaves | x1
bright-eye | x1
deadly nightshade | x2
burdock root | x1
wild garlic | x1
poppy seeds | x2
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:17 pm

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|
|
|

𝕿𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙
𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔗𝔞𝔦𝔩

|
|
|

•••○☼○•••
♠` It had been days since the sound of apparitions, or what some call rogues, coming close to the clan. The current group had gone to deal with them several times, but couldn't catch them every time they went after the sounds. Perhaps the chosen set of cats were better and hunting and searching, rather then finding felines that don't belong to the clan. Either way, the apparitions didn't leave the cats alone. Clearly something was causing a muck at the borders, and Grey wasn't gonna quit all that easily.

♠` the grey tom had went back to base after a few days, and dragged a familiar face out to help. A dragon fire with a skill to see things beyond anyone else in the dens. A rather strange cream tom with an unusual black marking sprayed a crossed his face. He was lanky and tall, unlike Grey, but not particularly large when it came down to it. The cat lacked a certain muscular physique. It didn't matter however, as the two's job were to hunt down the intruders, and do whatever was necessary, despite the skiddishness of the larger cat. The hunting party would be formed, GreyFox, ScatteredSoul on one side of the mountains edge, RippleSong, and SolumnBlossom on the other hill. It was a pinning plan based on local patterns. How the apparitions responded to the larger party would be how it all ended out.

♠` RippleSong may not seem like she's prepared for such an event, as not long ago she caught TagetsePetulia's cold, or whatever the large white cat had, but Ripple is tough, and not as stubborn. Perhaps cause she isn't quite as old, or maybe its the fact that her gender gave her a different perspective on things. No, none of these things. It was the fact that she was willing to take the medicine, the dandelion mixed in a rich tea that Dreamcloud brewed right on the road. That was also some time ago now. Ripple was feeling amazing now. She had climbed the hills and helped discover the pattern of the enemy cats. Now she has a pounding in her ears as it's coming close to resolving the issue. A hope that the trouble will end despite the hurdles they have had to overcome.

♠` "Ripple. Is this the place?" Solumn perked over the hill a couple feet behind her friend. The tortoiseshell had a cheerful trot about her, but seemed sleek enough to not make a sound in the deep snow. The Snow Wrath, another name for winter for these cats of tailless comet, season was among them, but this didn't hinder the parties spirit. "Ripple?"

♠` "Shh..." The darker colored feline had her stare locked on some shadows in the distance. Was this the party of felines they were looking for? The two crawled closer, staying low to the ground.

♠` On the other end, the two toms were quietly bickering amongst themselves. by quiet, I mean no words, but tail flicks and discomfort between them. It was less that the two dilutes were angry at one another, and more that they were anxious. This was a dangerous gig they were at, and it wasn't going to be fun either. In the least they kept the time running by giving nasty body language between each other. An almost love-hate relationship.

♠` The snow practically berried poor GreyFox, and it didn't help that ScatteredSoul toward over the mounds like it was nothing, but the taller cat seemed to delicately step in the snow as if it was stepping around delicate porcelain dolls. They would wait patiently together and hope for the best. Perhaps hunting a bit as well, everyone knew while they were doing this, some of the angels were gathering herbs in the snow.

XP gained from Catvent // 10 6 4 3 2 1
[ #634 words ]

•••○☼○•••

♪` ℭ𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔒𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩

𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔩`2 𝔢𝔵𝔭. 233/300
•••○☼○•••

ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 -------------------------------------------𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔄𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔶
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Small Fish ♠ 2FP ♠ x1 [x]
Mouse ♠ 2FP ♠ x1 [x]
Pheasant ♠ 5FP ♠ x1 [x]
Moth ♠ 1FP ♠ x1 [x]
ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔟𝔰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Water Hemlock ♠ x1 [x]
Bindweed ♠ x1 [x]
Raspberry Leaves ♠ x1 [x]
Sorrel ♠ x1 [x]
Tansy ♠ x1 [x]
Dandelion ♠ x1 [x]
Broom ♠ x1 [x]
Lamb's Ear ♠ x2 [x x]
𝔘𝔰𝔢𝔡 ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dandelion x1
on Ripple
-
-
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔶
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Scraps - 1FP
(leftovers, Moths, Goldfish, Fairies)
Tiny - 2FP
(Rodents, Minnow, Thrush)
Small - 3FP
(Squirrels, Lizard, Dace, Pidgeon)
Big - 4FP
(Rabbit, Ferret, Bass, Jays)
Large - 5FP
(Hare, Snake, Salmon, Pheasant)
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Large Cats
(Bobcat , Lynx , Mnt. Lion)
Predator Birds
(Falcons, Hawks, Eagles)
Large Mammals
(Foxes, Wolves, Coyotes)
Humanoids
(Humans, Dwarves, Elves)
x
x
x
x

•••○☼○•••

𝔄𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
Winter Mentioned
•••○☼○•••

Death opt-OUT
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:29 pm

♬ 𝄞『 HE TRIBE OF FALLEN SONGS 』𝄞 ♬
previous post 『 』previous reply
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

“Hurry up!! Let’s go.” Finch mewed, sighing very loudly at just how slow Tick was being.
      “Just calm down and let me eat, then we can head off!” Tick mumbled, his mouth full of mouse.
      “She’s right, you know.” Stoat called over, where the rest of the patrol were waiting at the edge of the little clearing.
      “Let a man eat!” Tick cried out. He hadn’t eaten yet all day and it was already heading towards evening. Not to mention that he was always put on the boring jobs. He didn’t want to keep everyone waiting; but otherwise, his stomach would be grumbling the whole trip and he’d just be grumpier.

“There. Done, see? It took like twenty seconds so calm your farm.” Tick licked his jowls to clean them and got to his paws, depositing the bony remains in their scrap pile.
      “You’re so infuriating.” Finch grumbled but Tick just laughed.

They padded over to where the others were waiting – Stoat, Gull, Chipmunk, and Otter. It was a ragtag group and none of them were very close, except for Finch and Tick of course. Tick also knew that by the end of the patrol he would be carrying Finch, yet again, along with whatever other finds they made along the way.
      “Everyone ready?” Otter queried, tail lashing with energy behind him, he was practically prancing from paw to paw. Tick yawned before nodding, and all the other patrol cats murmured that they were ready to head off.

“Where do you want to go today?” Otter questioned as they headed towards Fallow Fields.
      “I need to gather some herbs, so somewhere that there’s good, mixed growth, luckily it’s not winter!.” Stoat joked, falling into step beside Otter. He nodded and glanced over towards Finch and Tick.

“Hey Finch,” Otter called, and Finch perked up. “Have you explored Pawprint Island yet?”
      The kit shook her head and Otter grinned. “Perfect! Let’s head over there.”

The scorching summer sun baked the group of cats, and they were already starting to get overheated by the time they reached the Twisted Streams. Otter turned to Chipmunk and Gull. “Do you guys want to go hunting out in the fields while we go over to the island?”
      Gull scoffed. “I see, we get the hot job while you guys go for a swim?”
      “Oh, I don’t mind.” Chipmunk mewed nervously. “I’m not much of a swimmer anyway.”
      Otter glanced at Gull, then back at Chipmunk. “That’s okay. You’ll probably get some better catches out there than we will anyway.”

The two tomcats turned away from the group and padded out towards the large, open meadows, leaving the group of four by the riverbank. They turned towards the water and surveyed the gap. The river was fed year-long by the ocean, so the tribe were never short on fresh water. This summer had been a wet one and so the rapids were deep and strong.

“Wait here.” Otter ordered before wading out elbow-deep into the rapids. He then turned back to the three cats left on the shore.
      “I’ll wait here to help you guys get across. Tick are you okay to carry Finch?”
      “Of course.” Tick replied, although he was rather nervous himself. He wasn’t too much of a swimmer, although he did like the cooler water in the summertime. And with the added weight of Finch, he wasn’t sure how he’d manage.
      “Just remember to come from upstream, that way if you lose your footing, I’ll be able to get you.” Otter reminded the three cats, and they all nodded.

Tick crouched down so he was face to face with Finch.
      “Are you okay with this?” He asked. He didn’t want to force her to do anything she didn’t want.
      Although her eyes were wide with fear, she nodded her head and puffed out her chest.
      “I’m fine. We can do this!”
      Stoat smiled down at the two. “Don’t worry Finch, Tick will make sure you get across safely.”
      The kit nodded again, and at Tick’s suggestion she climbed up onto his back, nestling her paws deep into his thick fur.

“Let’s go!” She mewed; her nerves being replaced with excitement.
      Tick began wading out into the river, a bit upstream from where Otter stood. They managed to get across with only some minor slipping and screaming on behalf of Finch, but by the end the little kit was giggling hysterically. Both Stoat and Otter also made it across safely as well, and the four cats shook off their damp fur and got ready to explore the small island.

『 765 words 』

CATS ON PATROL

STOAT
      HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
      SHE/HER
      GULL
      HE/HIM
      CHIPMUNK
      HE/HIM
      OTTER
      HE/HIM
      TICK
      HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
      HE/HIM
      FINCH
      SHE/HER

LEVEL - 2
      EXP- 『28/300』
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      ACTIVE QUEST
      none
      xxxxxxxxxxITEMS IN INVENTORY USED
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx 1x Mouse

INVENTORY

PREY ITEMS
      Scraps | 1 FP | x0
      Mouse | 2 FP | x2
      Thrush | 2 FP | x1
      Blue Crab | 3 FP | x1
      Pelican | 4 FP | x1
      European Hare | 4 FP | x1

HERBS AND USES
      Rush | Bind Broken Limbs | x1
      Dock | Soothes Scratches | x1
      Borage Leaves | Fevers | x3
      Tormentil | Wounds/Poison | x2
      Wild Garlic | Poison/Infection | x1
      Watermint| Bellyache | x1
      Lavender | Fevers/Chills/Burns | x1
      Stick| Stabiliser | x1
      Chervil| Infections/Bellyache | x1
      Foxglove Seeds | Death | x1
      Feverfew | Fevers/Chills | x1

PREY AND
    PREDATOR
    here is a list of all the prey items +
    predators located near the tribe!

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead Cellist » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:18 am

I'm picking my own!

New Prey:
Minnow, bugs, scraps | 1 FP
Chipmunk, crawdad, frog | 2 FP
Trout, cottontail, snake, seagull | 3 FP
Salmon, marmot, jackrabbit | 4 FP
Bird of prey, salmon, badger | 5 FP

New Predators:
Coyote, raccoon, wolverine, birds of prey

Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? N/A, inventory empty

✧─────────────────✧
Ty | They/Them | Adult
Milgram withdrawals

Trades Art Shop Neopets (add me!)
✧─────────────────✧

.Image.

Dead Cellist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:51 pm

The trio returned to where Sticky was, they flicked a tail at the newcomer, “Heard your name’s Thistle? Nice to meet you. I'm Sticky. Hey Lion, I found some leftovers, they’re still fresh too, no weird smells I promise~” (+1FP scraps from level up)

Thistle sniffed at the scraps, they smelt fresh but wasn’t it weird to eat someone else’s leftovers… though I guess in the wild you do what you can to survive. The group gathered together taking a nice moment to rest, Thistle’s feet ached and he was surprised he’d walked so long without rest. Thistle quickly drifted into sleep, not met by the hectic dreams that had plagued him the past month. He simply remembered drifting softly along a grassy field, taking in unknown scents and seeing interesting creatures.

His peace didn’t last long however as he was abruptly woken up by a paw stabbing into his side, “OUCH!?” he cried out leaping backwards.

Lion lifted her eyebrows at him, “Oh. Nice instincts. Good morning, we’re continuing our journey. You’re the last to wake up.” Thistle looked around seeing that everyone was grooming themselves or sniffing around, clearly ready to get moving. From the looks of the sky it was mid-morning, he had slept through the whole night without realizing.

Lion began to guide him through the thick underbrush and after a few awkward steps he fell in besides Pine and Sticky. He looked them over, they both seemed to have entirely different personalities. Sticky was almost stomping through the bushes, flinging every branch back at him as they walked and their breath became loud, but focused. The lack of grace was especially noticeable next to Pine, who moved through the branches effortlessly, barely touching them or giving soft warnings when they were bound to fling back into place. Then Lion’s steps were so confident it almost made Thistle jealous. Didn’t all these cats grow up as house cats too? How were they all so comfortable in the forest like this?

As he examined them he noticed something he hadn’t before, Pine carried a small green plushy on her back and… her ear was pierced? He had never seen a human pierce a cat’s ear before, maybe it was like his collar, a form of identification. He pushed up beside her to which she perked her ears up and faced him. “I don’t need help walking Thistle. No need to be so close.”

“Oh, sorry! I just wanted to talk to you. Ask you a few questions and all that…” That was the first time he’d heard her be even remotely annoyed, weird that she was sensitive about someone walking with her. He made sure to stand far enough away so as to not touch her or her whiskers that twitched as she walked.

“Ask away.” she looked away, almost looking like she’d zoned out as she walked.

Thistle hummed slightly, “Well… what’s that plush? Is that a… a toy from your humans?”

Pine straightened up, walking somewhat slower as if she didn’t expect the question, “This old thing?” She gingerly nudged it on her back then regained her walking pace, “Yes. It’s from my humans.”

“Do you miss yours?”

Pine’s ears angled downward, “Incredibly so. How about you? You chose to leave yours.”

Thistle nodded, “I miss them a whole lot. Especially the kid I lived with, she would always find time to play with me. Even brought me somewhere with other kids before. It was so fun.” Thistle couldn’t help but smile.

“You really loved them huh?” Lion’s voice broke into the conversation, she slowed down just enough to be heard.

“Of course! I miss them a lot, I’m sure you all miss your owners too.”

Lion’s tail lashed as she scoffed, “Miss them? They barely cared about me. I was an outdoor cat, only allowed to come inside if I was sick. We’re all better off without them.” Pine’s steps faltered as she turned her head away, ears drooping.

Sticky pushed their way in between Lion and Thistle, “Ignore her. Missing your owners isn’t a bad thing, I miss mine too.” They pointed their ears at Pine, “She misses hers the most.” Pine continued to walk, not looking at anyone.

“Then why leave?” Thistle asked, despite knowing the answer himself, but he couldn’t help the doubt that continued to boil over.

Lion growled as she stopped walking, shoving her face into Thistle’s, “If you don’t know that maybe you should turn around! You… You coward!”

By instinct Thistle hissed back, “I’m not leaving! I’m confident in my choice.” He dug his claws into the ground as his voice cracked.

Lion hooked her claws under his collar, it hadn’t been long since he’d been on his own, but he could tell the gap was larger than usual. “Then why don’t you lose the collar? Be a true wild cat.”

They had all stopped walking at this point and Pine and Sticky stood together, staying far enough away so as to not get caught in the fight. Pine nuzzling her face into Sticky’s chest as they softly put their paw on her head.

Thistle kicked back, slamming his paw into Lion’s chest, catching her off guard. “Don’t touch that! That’s a gift from my owners and it doesn’t make me weak to keep it!”

Stumbling backwards from the force, Lion finally caught herself, looking up eyes blazing with anger, “I am your Queen! You do as I say!” She leaped at him claws unsheathed. Thistle froze, tail zipping between his legs.

“STOP! Lion get a hold of yourself!” Pine jumped in the way, taking the brunt of the force, she remained upright but her legs shook slightly, “You’re stressed, you’re not thinking correctly!”

Lion slid off of her shaking herself, “Of course I’m stressed! I have to deal with a house cat who thinks he can live out here without letting go of his precious humans!”

Pine straightened up lips in a small snarl, “I haven’t let go of my precious humans! Are you going to kick me out too.” Sticky took a step forward to stand behind her, showing that they too missed their humans. Thistle was shocked at the support he was being given, these cats clearly respected Lion and standing up to her was no joke.

Lion let out a loud shout, turning around and clawing at the bark of a tree, letting out another yell. Then she took a deep breath, turning back to the others. She sat down tucking her legs in with her tail, her ears giving away the fact that she was trying to control her temper. “I just want my Pride to be strong and prosper. I want to prove I’m a great leader. I don’t…” she looked Thistle up and down then back to her friends, “I didn’t want to let weak cats in, but everyone can learn… you did Pine,” she laughed a little, “even you did Sticky.”

Standing down Pine nodded at her leader, “I understand getting stressed Lion, but we’re here to support you. We want this pride to be strong and powerful too. We’ll remain loyal to you, but we can’t forget our pasts. Isn’t that right Thistle?” She turned to address him, however she wasn’t quite looking at him, was that the first time that had happened or did she usually avoid eye contact?

Thistle nodded, “I came for a reason, Lion, I mean, we all did.” He bowed his head, “If you need me to prove my loyalty I will take off the collar.”

Lion stepped over softly, putting her nose on his head, “There’s no need for that Thistle. You’ve proven yourself loyal, being willing to stay under my rule after that… well outburst, it means a lot. I may not know the joys of human affection, but clearly it means a lot to all of you, and I won’t get in the way of that.” She looked up at the sky, ears jolting upward, “We’ve lost precious daylight because of my outburst. My Pride, we must keep moving, I just know we’re nearing our future home.”

The others let out a small cheer, Thistle couldn’t help but join in. They were almost there, his new forever home.

[ 1375 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Lion's Roar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sticky | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Gentle Pine | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Thistle | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 1
experience: 51/200
bank
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x1 (scraps)
prey | 2 FP | x3 (vole)
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

note:
It slipped my mind that Pine is indeed blind, please ignore any implications in my last response that she wasn't haha
Thank you for the wonderful response last time, these have been a lot of fun. Appreciate all the effort that goes into this!
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[051.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:29 am

ROSECLAN !!
    x( cinxer archive last post )

There was just something about him.

Maybe it was the way he carried himself ━ his long, flowing gait like that of a wild stag, dark antlers like a crown, lifted with brazen defiance in the sun’s dying light. Maybe it was the confidence that emanated from him, the spark buried within those gold eyes, alight with unspoken promises. Impossibilities. Mysteries. Or maybe it was just him.

Cinderfleck.

A friend bridged by a close connection… like stars connected by spools of silver thread, hidden yet ever-present. A painting of dark navy strokes woven with gentle flecks of ivory strewn across the skies, unshakeable and undying since the start.

Spidermask cleared her throat, falling into step beside him. “I was thinking we should loop around to where those rogues were spotted.” Her gaze wandered to his. “... and make sure they don’t return.”

Gold eyes met hers, the last vestiges of dawn captured within its light.

“Sounds like a plan.” A faint smile graced his features as he offered a slight tilt of his head. “It’s your patrol. I’d say it’s fair you lead as you wish.”

Her shoulder nudged his playfully. “Well, then! Take Stormshadow and Dawnsnow with you over the plains. We’ll cover more groun━”

Another scent, drenched with ire and metal, lingered. The faint remnants of a battle gone wrong, a passionate heated stance… leaving a fallen soul in its wake. And with it… something else.

A forgotten commodity left behind, tanned by the sun’s rays. Soft fur poked out from the sienna, undulating grasses; a marker for a prey pile from those rogues. (+4FP prairie dog, +4FP prairie dog, +4FP prairie dog, +4FP prairie dog, +2FP mountain plover, +1 thyme)

“There’s another scent.” Cinderfleck’s head lifted, brows furrowed. “It’s fresh.”

“How recent?” Her heart skipped a beat, falling into a rapid staccato. With a raised tail, she waved the others forward, an invitation for them to collect the prey and herbs. “Rogues?”

His jaw tightened. “It’s a possibility. Although…”

“Although?”

“It doesn’t appear to be the same scent.” A soft, gentler voice flowed like the hushed chorus of a songbird, easing the mounting tension. Snowbird. Her head tilted. “Maybe it’s…”

The grasses rustled. And… parted.

A tall form shimmied out, strands of gold grasses and flecks of leaves dusting their pelt. They cleared their throat, muzzle curved into a lop-sided smile. Almost… apologetic.

Spidermask lifted her chin, taking a measured step forward. “Who are you?”

“The name’s Fennel.” The stranger dipped their head, flashing a slow grin. “I apologize for the intrusion… and the terrible timing. It’s just… I’ve fallen on some rough times and require some assistance.” A sheepish shrug. “You see, I promised a friend an herb, but it somehow just disappeared. The wind must have eaten it or something!”

They offered a soft chuckle, shaking their head. “How about a trade? An herb in exchange for… something I’ve collected along my adventures.”

Fennel has appeared and offered a trade! One herb (any!) in-exchange for something
    special of theirs! Does the patrol agree to the trade or turn them down?

xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ stormshadow (10% hunger), cinderfleck (10% hunger),
    xxxxxxmushroompaw (10% hunger), snowbird (10% hunger),
    xxxxxxdawnsnow (10% hunger), spidermask (10% hunger)

xx+10% health for hibiscusdrop
    xxxx↳ hibiscusdrop (95% health)

xxxp stats (opted in for death!)
    xxxx↳ +90XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent, +20XP for healing
    xxxxxx+36XP for prey, +2XP for herbs, +20XP for codeword

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+4FP prairie dog, +4FP prairie dog
    xx+4FP prairie dog, +4FP prairie dog
    xx+2FP mountain plover, +1 thyme

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +188XP → level 3 (404/400XP) → level 4 (4/500XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x
    xxImagecongrats! you've reached level four and received an additional +2FP (your choice!), +2 herbs, +1 uc edit and +1 stellar remnants!
    x

notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me