Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Stars V.2 • Explore by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu May 06, 2021 2:18 pm

[ Main ThreadFanclubArchiveNurseryMYOQuest BoardArtist SearchEditsDiscord ]
Welcome to explore! Develop your cats and clan by sending them on patrols, where
they may encounter predators, run into border skirmishes, meet npcs, find prey & herbs
and discover rare items! Gain experience and level-up for rewards along the way as
well! To start, take a peak at our “how to play” post and fill out the form given there!

1. No begging━outcomes are rolled using a random number generator.
2. Please wait for your previous explore to be replied to before posting another.
3. If you have any problems/questions, please contact Swishy or Vivika directly!
[ Wahoo's Monthly Tasks & Season ForecastExplore FAQExplore LogMousespeck's Swaps ]
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Recent Announcements wrote:April 13th:
Explore page has been updated --
"Wahoo's Monthly Tasks" mechanic added. (see below)
Health mechanic updated! (see below)
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Wahoo's Monthly Tasks & Season Forecast

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 19, 2021 1:07 pm

ImageImage

Wahoo wrote:Howdy! I think I'll hang around 'ere if that's alright━gotta catch up on some fishing! You just never
know what loot you'll find around. I'm happy to share the goods, but how 'bout you complete a
task or two first? I've got just the thing in-mind!

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

APRIL MONTHLY TASKS
    1. Include the word “nose” 11 times in one explore post! [rewards: +15xp; doubled if user is opted-in]

2. Send out a patrol with at least two cats that were created in April of any year (cs time). [rewards: +2fp (user's choice)]

3. Tell Wahoo a cs-friendly pun in your explore post! [rewards: +50 stardust]

When you've completed a monthly task(s), please let a writer know as a note in your explore post to receive your prizes! These monthly tasks end at rollover over to May 1st (0:00 cs time). Find more details about monthly tasks in this post!

SEASON

Wahoo wrote:"Looks like the flowers are bloomin' real fast! I think newleaf may be 'ere now!
#wahoomonthlytasks
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:53 am, edited 34 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • How To Get Started

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 19, 2021 1:07 pm

BASICS
    While exploring, you have a chance to find food/herbs, encounter some friendly faces, and even find rare items! However, remember this is a survival game! Your cats may get sick, engage in battles with predators, fight in border skirmishes, or receive random injuries. Your cats will not die in explore unless you opt-in to death. Everything you do in explore will earn you experience (EXP / XP), which is used to level-up and earn cool rewards (below)!

Here are some pointers to help you get started!
    1. To begin, fill out the explore code provided below! You may pretty the code up, but please keep all the information from the base coding clearly visible in the post itself (not linked somewhere offsite/on another thread). Here is a handy checklist to ensure you have all the required info.

Code: Select all
    [left][url=ArchiveLink][size=150]Clan Name[/size][/url]
    [size=85][url=link]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url=link]Last Response Received[/url]

Including writing for your explore post is optional! However, the more you write, the more experience (XP) you earn. You may also pretty this up if you'd like, or change the coding, however, make sure everything that is originally on here remains on here ([url=https://i.ibb.co/c826FbX/image.png]see this handy checklist to help you out[/url]) c:

[center][ # words ][/center][/size][/left]

[left][quote][size=90][b]━ cats on patrol[/b][/size]
    [size=80][url=OekakiPage]Name[/url] | pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N[/size][/quote]
    [quote][size=90][b]━ custom predators / prey[/b][/size]
    [size=85]if you've filled out the form [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=134874781#p134874781]here[/url] previously, please link your form here![/size][/quote][/left][left][quote][size=90][b]━ level 0[/b][/size]
    [size=80]experience: 0[/size][/quote][quote][size=90][b]━ inventory items used[/b][/size]
    [size=80]Any items used/eaten this post
    ex. food, herbs, etc.[/size][/quote][quote][size=90][b]━ active / [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=134874763#p134874763]monthly[/url] tasks:[/b][/size]
    [size=80]active task #1 (linked)[/size][/quote][quote][size=90][b]━ opted in to death?[/b][/size]
    [size=80]yes/no
    if yes, link to opt-in form[/size][/quote][/left][left][quote][size=90][b]━ inventory[/b][/size]
    [size=80]prey | 1 FP | x0
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
    herb | x0
    herb | x0[/size][/quote][/left]

2. When you first start out, you’ll receive three free posts. These are given out per user, not per clan and provides your cats time to gather food and herbs! Your cats will gain no hunger for your first three posts. They also won’t encounter any predators or border skirmishes, fall ill, or receive any random injuries.

3. Max of six cats (adults/apprentices) on patrol, please! Additional cats can be included in your writing, but they won't count towards the rolls and shouldn't be linked in the "cats on patrol" sections. Kits cannot be added to the patrol list!

4. HP = health; HUP = hunger! All of your cats will start at 0% HUP (hunger) and 100% HP (health). Find out more information about HUP in “hunger & custom prey” and on HP in “health & healing”.

5. (Optional) If you’d like, you may customize your prey/predator list and/or opt-in for death! Just fill out the forms, post them on the explore thread + link them in your future explore post(s)!

6. Explore writing can be about anything, but should ideally end with / connect to a patrol! It’s a good idea to leave your explore post open for writers to jump-in, because the writer who responds will be writing about any prey/herbs found and any mini-scenarios encountered. Alternatively, you're welcome to send a patrol out without any writing as well.

7. After you've posted your explore post, wait for a writer to reply to your post before writing another one! Writing a quality explore reply can take time, so please be patient. Writers have one month (from the time they claimed your post) to get a response out to players, though it typically won't take that long. Your post wasn't skipped; we have multiple writers claiming different posts, and some might finish their replies sooner than others. For ease, you may also check if your post has been claimed and find all your prior posts and replies on our explore log!

8. When a writer responds, you may (or may not) receive a mini-scenario! If you’re still on your three free posts, you’ll encounter one of our friendly npcs! Read more about npc tasks and other mini-scenarios here!

LEVELS
    To level up, you'll need to earn experience (EXP / XP) through exploring, participating in prompts, or sometimes even events! You'll earn +10XP for every explore post posted, as well as additional experience for writing, participating in battles, finding herbs/food, etc. Every time you level up, you get a reward!

When you level up, your previous experience is "spent" on the level up and will not roll over to your new level. For example, if you have 135XP and are level 0, you'll level up to level 1 and have 35XP left. You cannot skip levels.

All users start at level zero! Experience listed is how much is required to reach that level (+ here is another way to visualize this).
    Level one: 100XP| Rewards: +1 FP, +50 SD
    Level two: 200XP | Rewards: +1 FP, + 1 Herb, +1 Common Edit
    Level three: 300XP | Rewards: +2 FP, +1 Herb, +1 NR MYO
    Level four: 400XP| Rewards: +2 FP, +2 Herbs, +1 Uncommon Edit, +1 Stellar Remnants
    Level five: 500XP | Rewards: +3 FP, +2 Herbs, +1 Random Custom, +150 SD
    Level six: 650XP | Rewards: +3 FP, +3 Herbs, +1 Star's Blessing, +1 Boon Of Fertility, +100 SD
    Level seven: 800XP | Rewards: +4 FP, +3 Herbs, +1 C MYO, +1 Shooting Star
    Level eight: 950XP | Rewards: +4 FP, +4 Herbs, +1 Semi Custom, +300 SD, +1 1UC MYO
    Level nine: 1000XP | Rewards: +5 FP, +4 Herbs, +1 UN MYO, +1 Rare Edit
    Level ten: 1200XP | Rewards: +5 FP, +5 Herbs, +1 UR MYO
    Level eleven: 1400XP | Rewards: +6 FP, +5 Herbs, +1 Supernova
    Level twelve: 1600XP | Rewards: +6 FP, +6 Herbs, +1 Myth Edit
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:54 am, edited 11 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Food & Custom Prey/Predators

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 19, 2021 1:08 pm

HUNGER   &  FOOD
    To survive, your cats require food! Food points (FP) can be found randomly on patrols. The amount of food you find varies by season and number of cats on patrol. During some seasons, your cats may receive a bountiful hunt — this doubles the FP they find!

Your cats will gain +10% HUP (hunger) per patrol. This hunger gain only applies to the cats sent on that patrol. For your first three explore posts, none of your cats will gain any hunger. If a cat reaches 60% hunger or above, they will lose -10% health every patrol they go on, until they're fed enough FP to lower their hunger below 60%.

If you are running dangerously low on FP, you can purchase or swap for some from Mousespeck. If you have some spare FP, you can also trade those to Mousespeck for stardust, which can be used to buy cool items from Starclan’s shop!

FEEDING  YOUR   CATS
    Each FP you feed a cat removes 10% hunger (1FP = -10% hunger)! When feeding your cats, remove the prey items from your inventory and place them in the “inventory items used” box of your explore post! Make sure to also update your patrollers’ hunger accordingly in your explore post.

You can choose to split a larger prey item with multiple cats! For example, you can feed three cats with a 3FP piece of prey and each cat will lose 10% hunger. Or you could split it between two cats, and remove 20% hunger from one, and 10% hunger from another. As an additional note, you cannot split a 1FP prey between two cats (removing -5% health for each one). Each FP can only remove -10% hunger (nothing more and nothing less)!

DEFAULT   &  CUSTOM   PREDATOR/PREY   LIST
    (Optional) To make your explores more personalized, you’re welcome to pick what prey and/or predators will appear in your territory! This is completely optional, but if you’re interested just fill out the form below (in the code block)! Otherwise, writers will use the default list for prey and predators when replying to your posts!

Default Prey List:
      1 FP = scraps, bugs
      2 FP = mouse, vole, shrew, small fish
      3 FP = minnow, squirrel, frog
      4 FP = rabbit, bird, owl, falcon
      5 FP = hawk, eagle, vulture
      Default Predator List:
      badger, fox, bird of prey, dog, snake

Form Reminders:
    1. Make sure to link your custom prey/predator list in every explore post!
    2. Your prey list should have at least 1 item for each FP value! 2-3 items per FP value is ideal
    3. Lists can be specific or general (i.e. mouse or small rodent)
    4. Fantasy prey is allowed, but please keep your lists realistic size-wise (i.e. a bear shouldn't be prey, an eagle shouldn't be worth 1FP, etc.)
    5. Your predator list should have at least 1 predator! These shouldn’t include cats (you’ll encounter these in border skirmishes)

[b][color=forestgreen]I'm picking my own![/color][/b]
    [b]new prey:[/b]
    1 FP = prey here
    2 FP = prey here
    3 FP = prey here
    4 FP = prey here
    5 FP = prey here
    [b]new predators:[/b]
    (list 1-4 different predators)
    [b]Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list?[/b] Yes/No or n/a (if you've never posted an explore post)
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Health & Healing

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 19, 2021 1:09 pm

HEALTH  &  HEALING
    To survive, a cat's health (HP) must be in prime condition. Cats can lose health from predator battles and border skirmishes, illnesses, random injuries, and being too hungry. You can find herbs through explore, trade, or purchasing from or swapping with Mousespeck. To heal your cats, you’ll need to use herbs, which can be found randomly on patrol!

Each herb will heal 10% health (1 herb = +10% health) and one cat can use three herbs max to heal at a time! When healing your cats, remove the herbs from your inventory and place them in the “inventory items used” box of your explore post. Make sure to also update your patrollers’ health accordingly in your explore post!

Sometimes, when a cat gets injured, they may need to rest for a period of time (taken off the patrol list). When posts of rest are needed for a cat, a writer will let you know! If the cat isn’t rested (taken off the patrol list), they'll lose -10% health each post they continue patrolling. Resting will not regain a cat’s lost health (only herbs do!). That said, it’s a great strategy to leave some herbs with your resting cat to make good use of that off-patrol time!

SICKNESS
    During leaf-bare (winter) and leaf-fall (autumn), your cats are able to get sick. Your cats are not able to get sick during your first three explore posts. If a cat continues patrolling while sick, they will lose -10% health (HP). If a cat's health is at or below 40%, the sickness has a chance to spread to other cats on patrol. If you are opted-in to death, sick cats have a small chance for their illness to immediately worsen, and the cat will die. If you need help finding a specific herb to heal an illness, check out Mousespeck's Swaps!

RANDOM  INJURIES
    Sometimes a clumsy apprentice or empty-headed warrior may accidentally get hurt while on patrol, losing a bit of HP in the process. This will not happen during your first three explore posts. These injuries won’t require a post of rest and your clumsy kitty may continue patrolling! You're welcome to give them herbs at any time to regain health.
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Mini-Scenerios

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 19, 2021 1:10 pm

PREDATORS
    As your cats explore, there's a chance that they'll encounter a predator. You will be given the choice between pursuing or ignoring the predator, though sometimes a battle will start immediately if the predator is especially hostile. Pursuing a predator will increase your chance of starting a fight, and ignoring them will decrease that chance.

Initiating a battle with a predator can help you gain extra XP, but it can also cause your cats to receive injuries. If you are opted-in to death, your cats can die in predator battles. There is a cooldown to prevent your cats from encountering predators too often.

The default predator list is: badger, fox, bird of prey, dog, snake. You can create your own custom predator list by filling out a custom predator/prey form!

BORDER  SKIRMISHES
    Occasionally, your clan cats may find or smell another group of cats. Whether these are loners, rogues, or an opposing clan’s patrol, there is a chance that they may be hostile and attack your patrol. Your cats’ actions can also cause a fight to break out, which can result in injuries or, if you’re opted in, death. A border skirmish will not start while you're encountering a predator.

NPC  TASKS
    Sometimes, Fennel (they/them) or Furzetuft (she/her) will visit a patrol to ask for a small favor! They're both peaceful cats, and will not engage your clan in a fight, nor appear when a player rolls for a predator encounter or a border skirmish. Some tasks may involve giving the cat a few herbs or FP, while others may be more interactive and follow a story!

ACTIVE  TASKS
    Your patrol may also receive an active task from Fennel (they/them) or Furzetuft (she/her)! These are special assignments and generally take longer to complete. Completion of active tasks will grant more rarer rewards! If you receive an active task, a writer will let you know and ask you to link it in the “active / monthly task” section of your explore post. When you have completed an active task, please let a writer know (as a note) in your explore post! Depending on the task, you may have to link to proof of completion as well.

MONTHLY  TASKS
    (Optional) Every month, Wahoo (he/they) will post three tasks that users can complete to earn additional rewards! These tasks can be found here and are posted on the first of every month. Monthly tasks close at rollover (cs time) to the next month. You may complete as many or as few monthly tasks as you’d like, but you will only receive the rewards for them the first time you complete them during the month! You’re also welcome to complete them all in one explore post or spread them out over several explore posts. When you have completed a monthly task(s), please let a writer know (as a note) in your explore post!
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Death Opt-in

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 19, 2021 1:10 pm

DEATHS
    (Optional) Opting in to death rolls is entirely optional. If you do not opt in, your cats will not die. All users are automatically opted out of death rolls; opting in must be done manually. You can opt in to death by filling out the form in the code block.

Opting into death:

(+) Doubles all XP you earn within explore! This means you’ll level-up & earn rewards faster. Note that XP earned from the quest board/other events is not doubled as there isn’t any death-risk attached to it.
      (+) Opting-in for the first time grants you a star's greetings (gives a cat a starclan lines ref) item and a revive item (brings a cat who died in explore back to life)
      (+) Every time a cat dies you’ll receive one star’s greetings. This doesn’t have to be applied to the cat who dies; find out more about the item here!
      (-) Activates small chances for your cat to die in the following scenarios: predator battles, border skirmishes that escalate into a fight, uncured illnesses and random fatal injuries (such as drowning, falling off a cliff, etc). Reaching 0% health (HP) can also kill a cat, which can be caused by injuries, illness, or hunger.
      (-) If a cat dies in explore, they can no longer be used in explore, have litters, or be traded/gifted to another user. You may apply a revive item to a cat to bring them back to life or an immortality item so they can’t die at all.

USING  REVIVE  &  IMMORTALITY
    If your cat ends up dying in explore, you may choose to revive them with a revive item! Make sure to fill out a “used items form” in the archives and link to it as proof in your next explore post. Your cat will automatically be revived and all the restrictions lifted.

Follow the same process if you’d like to make one of your cats immortal with an immortality item! Once you’ve filled out and posted the form, make sure to mark that cat down as immortal in the “cats on patrol” section of your explore post. Please include a link to your “used item form” as well, so writers can confirm the cat’s immortal status!

You may purchase immortality and additional revive items in Starclan's shop if you wish!

DEATH  OPT-IN   FORMS
    Form reminders:
    1. This is entirely optional!
    2. Make sure you read + understand what happens if you opt-in for death (above)
    3. Please do not edit these forms! Changing the font or text will make it difficult to find your form, and you may not receive your items.
    4. Make sure to link to your death opt-in form in the "opted-in for death" section of your explore post!

Opting In:
    [b]I want to risk death![/b]
    Username:
    Clan link:

Opting Out:
    After at least 5 explore posts, a user can opt out of death, if they choose. You can opt back in again after another 5 explore posts, but you will not receive the free items again.
    [b]I'm afraid of losing my cats![/b]
    Username:
    Clan link:
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • FAQ

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:50 am

GENERAL‎ QUESTIONS
    Q: How long should I wait before asking about the status of my explore reply?
    A: Writers have one month from the time they claim a post to get a response out to players, though it typically won't take that long. We want to make sure our writer friends have plenty of time to make some meaningful and serious responses to everyone. You may check our explore log to see if you've been claimed. If it’s been over a month, you’re welcome to contact Swishy or Vivika to check in.

Q: Does my post have to be about my cats exploring?
    A: No, explore posts do not have to be anything specific! The purpose of explore is to develop your Clan, and there isn't a strict limit on how much or what you can write, as long as it has to do with your Clan and fits within CS guidelines. Ideally, however, your post should end with or connect to a patrol, since the writer who responds to your post will roll for prey and herbs found on patrol.

Q: How do I explore with my second clan?
    A: Exploring with your second clan is almost identical to exploring with your first one! Keep the following things in-mind;

• Before switching clans, ensure you don’t have any pending mini-scenarios (predator encounters, border skirmishes, npc tasks)! If you do, please complete them before switching over.
      • Your level & XP are the same for both clans!
      Link your last writer’s reply and last explore post (both from your first clan).
      One patrol at a time! If you've explored with your first clan, wait for a writer’s reply before exploring with your second clan.
      • Your second clan does not receive an additional three free posts. Instead, your clans must share their inventory items (prey and herbs)! Please keep a combined inventory (i.e. don’t create separate inventories for your clans) as this helps the writers keep track of changes in your inventory as you explore!
      You’re welcome to create separate custom prey/predator lists! Switching between lists means your cats will only catch the prey items in the list you linked, but their overall inventory must still be shared (i.e. your fantasy clan will catch fantasy prey and your rainforest clan will catch rainforest prey, but their overall listed inventory must be shared and therefore has both fantasy & rainforest prey).

Q: What happens if I restart my lore/clans?
    A: Your level & XP will still remain the same! You will also not receive an additional free three posts. Instead, you're welcome to keep your herbs and prey or convert them to match your new custom prey/predators list (if you have one)! Alternatively, you may also sell your herbs/prey to Mousespeck for stardust.

Q: What are Wahoo’s Monthly Tasks? What happens if I don’t do them?
    A: Each month, Wahoo announces the season change and a new set of monthly tasks! All users are welcome to complete these tasks in their explore post to earn extra little prizes. This is completely optional and you don’t have to participate if you prefer not to! Find out more about our current monthly tasks here.

LEVELS & XP QUESTIONS
    Q: How do I claim XP from the Quest Board (or from other Stars events)?
    A: Add a note with a link to where you earned the XP in your explore post! You don’t have to do any math or add the XP on your own━a writer will do that for you in their reply.

Q: How does leveling up and experience work?
    A: All users start at level 0! You earn experience (XP) from participating in explore (fighting predators, healing sickness, etc.), as well as how many words you write. When you reach the XP requirement to level up, the XP from the previous level is "spent" in order to move you to the next level, and will not roll over to your new level. For example, if you have 135XP and are level 0, you'll level up to level 1 and have 35XP left. You cannot skip levels.

Q: Is there a word count to XP ratio that writers use?
    A: Here is our word to XP conversion ratio and you can see a breakdown of how much XP we award for writing in our explore log.

HUNGER,ㅤHEALTHㅤ&ㅤSICKNESSㅤQUESTIONS
    Q: Can you feed multiple cats with one piece of prey?
    A: Yes, depending on how much FP it has! For example, you can feed three cats with a 3FP piece of prey and each cat will lose 10% hunger. Or, you could split it between two cats, and remove 20% hunger from one, and 10% hunger from another. As an additional note, you cannot split a 1FP prey between two cats (removing -5% health for each one). Each FP can only remove -10% hunger (nothing more and nothing less)!

Q: Is there a herb list for explore?
    A: Here's our official herb list! Note that herbs in explore can be used for things beyond their actual use; for example, you could heal your cat with deathberries (poison) and they'll still be healed.

Q: Can I create a custom herb list?
    A: Unfortunately, not! Writers request certain herbs for healing sickness and Mousespeck also requires certain herbs for her mechanic, so allowing users to create their own custom herb lists would make this v tricky.

Q: Oh no! I don't have the right herbs to heal my cat's sickness! :( What do I do?
    A: You're welcome to visit Mousespeck to try to swap for the herbs you need! You may also advertise on the fanclub or our discord to see if another user has the herbs you need (just make sure to post a form on the archives as proof of the exchange). Alternatively, you may also remove the sick cat from patrol (to prevent them from losing health/spreading sickness) until your other patrollers find the herb(s) you need!

PATROLㅤQUESTIONS
    Q: Can kits explore?
    A: Kits cannot count towards explore rolls, nor should they be listed in the “cats on patrol” section! However, you may certainly write about kits in your explore post(s).

Q: Can apprentices explore?
    A: Yes, apprentices count towards explore rolls and are treated equally to adult cats!

Q: When can I change or switch-up my patrol?
    A: Whenever you’d like! You may add or remove cats from patrol whenever you'd like─the current season, the appearance of a predator, etc doesn’t affect this.

DEATH-RELATED QUESTIONS
    Q: Can my cats die?
    A: Your cats will not die under any circumstances unless you opt-in for death with the listed form.

Q: Does applying a “star’s greeting” item mean my cat is dead?
    A: Not at all! The star’s greetings item is only a line edit! It doesn’t mean your cat is dead, it just means your kitty has some really cool ghostly line edits! ^^ If your cat is dead, a writer will let you know in their reply and post on the cat’s page (example).

Q: How do I apply a Starclan lines edit (star's greetings item)?
    A: All Starclan line edits have to be applied as a color-in. Make sure to ask the artist to add you to the cat’s oekaki page to make these edits! Here are our guidelines for how to apply a Starclan or Dark Forest edit to your cat! Just like any edit item, please make sure to get the edit approved, and post a "used item" form on the archives.
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby SushiFoxx » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:52 am

mark