Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open/Wip

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:26 pm

mark :0
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:59 pm

mark
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth is trash. » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:05 am

a huge mark. <3
x.xSHE DEPENDS
xxx----------------------

xxxshe/her | 11.15 | infp
...xfree art shop ;; closed
xx.xabout me | avatar ©
xxx.xxxxxx
xxxx.xx------------
xxxxxx ON YOU
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:30 am

Founder forms are open for another window. They are open from now (4:30pm EST) until 7pm est.
trying to keep the amount manageable so they all get done!
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:43 am

Username: Wet Bread
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
Territory: These cats live in an Automotive Salvage yard alongside a large forest and some scattered human structures. The cats live inside many of these old, rusted cars, and do most their hunting around them. The cats do often leave the junkyard for further hunting and to maintain the border around it. While their border is mostly around the salvage yard itself, the cats also claim a lot of the surrounding territory as their own. In the forest lies a small brook and waterfall that conceals a sacred place for all the magic users in the group. This is the place the cats go to in order to awaken their magic powers or reawaken them in the case that they lose touch. The cats avoid the side of their territory that humans occupy more frequent as there are more dangers there.
Fur type: short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
Something with some spooky vibes perhaps?? I'll be happy with whatever you come up with though! <3
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstroCat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:45 am

Username: AstroCat
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: (118)
On the outskirts of a city, in a stretch of sparse woodlands lives a ragtag group of cats. They make their camp in an old abandoned church and patrol the grounds around it. The small patch of woodlands is home to a large amount of prey and where the cats hunt the most often. The church grounds are where the cats spend most of their time training or just hanging out. If prey is ever scarce, they will venture into the city to scavenge. They have claimed an abandoned lot that has become a dumping ground for their territory, which provides rats to catch as well as weird twoleg stuff that they will use to decorate the camp.

Fur type: Random
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Surprise me! If it helps, I picture him as somewhat of a vengeful antihero.
AstroCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:49 am

Username: Placebo

These cats live in a structured society within a hilly, forested region with a Mediterranean climate characterized by arid summers and wet, mild winters. To the north lies a cliffy, colder region, with thicker forests and snowy winters. The lands to the east, west, and south haven't been readily explored due to lack of resources. The land they live on is formally owned by the township's leader (the mayor, whose origins are left to be discovered, but he has a reputation for being a rebel figure who somehow came to own a town) who was owed a favor by the lord over these lands. With their ability to walk both quadrupedally and bipedally, the cats utilize pretty much every aspect of their region to live and thrive. The township is currently very modest- only a few homes reside there now, and most of the activity in the town comes from their hunter-gatherer lifestyle. The hills and forests don't make agriculture feasible, but gardens are common in and around the homes. Simple paths criss-cross the settlement, but most of the cats use scent and memory to make their way back home. The settlement is fairly isolated and somewhat far from the next big settlement, so trade outside of the group is minimal. Many efforts are made to collaborate with other carnivore species, but as of right now foxes and badgers are the only allies/trade partners. Crows, ravens, and blackbirds are seen as a sacred symbol and are rarely eaten or killed by the settlement cats since it is frowned upon to do so. Big cats (and sometimes wolves) are the settlement's biggest threats.

Fur type: short fur please!

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: some amount of scars would be neat! I have no preference about looks, but maybe anything that comes to mind when you hear the name "Christopher 'Bastion' Novak" for a kitty renegade. Partial heterochromia would be cute but it isn't necessary.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:50 am

Username: gurocora.

Territory/where your cats will live:
Broken down remains of an animal rescue ranch. The farmhouse and the barn are unusable for humans, but cats still wander around the area and find shelter in the abandoned twoleg homes. There's a lot of larger animals around, such as sheep and cows- but none of them mean any harm. The area feels dead, though the ground is very fertile and often times grows the remains of the gardens left behind. There's a large forest lining the outskirts of the area, and past the woods is unknown to the cats- but they don't believe it's anything good. There's a whole bunch of broken down fence areas and large machines no longer in use. It's almost like a ghost town, except instead of ghosts, animals live there.

Fur type: Short or Hairless

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
- Anything really, go wild, have fun!

"You think he's been through a lot?"
"Without a doubt, just look at him..."
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:56 am

Username: paradiiso

A forest that has rocky cliffs and abandoned buildings. The coast is also nearby, and there are several rivers flowing into the ocean. Because of this the cats are able to hunt for fish. They find their homes in the forgotten buildings and occasional cave. there is plenty of vegetation and prey to be found, and this includes mice, rabbits, and birds. While the days are warm, the nights get very cold and it is important to find shelter in the evening. There are many hazards, such as unsafe buildings, coyotes, dogs, and more. Humans frequent the area and it is important to avoid contact with them.

Fur type: short fur

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
here’s some cats i like :)

thank you!
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods - Wip

Postby astraf » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:57 am

Username: eevee!.
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: the cats of starlit night live in a mystical place called the Mystic Fields. this place glows at night with millions of fireflies. the grass is short and herbs are abundant. there's a small spring in the center of their territory, called the Starlit Lake, where the cats go to on special occasions. small birch trees circle their territory, called the Starlit Woods, where tests are done. at the peak of the field there is a mountain. at the base of the mountain is a small cave where the cats live. inside of the cave lies a pool surrounded by reeds. the reeds are the entrance to their dens.
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: this with amber eyes, please!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me