Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings

Postby obsceneSymphony » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:09 am

Mark
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Border-Collie » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:11 am

mark
Border-Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:15 pm

Marking!
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:23 am

Mark! These look gorgeous
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:04 am

These are absolutely gorgeous! Marking c:
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:51 pm

Founders are caught up, so forms are open again.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:42 pm

Username: Faededfyre
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The territory of the pride was not won in a contest or gifted through inheritance, rather it was sent through the mystical land of dreams. The pride's founder dreamed of a place where they could lead their own pride to the greatness their birth pride could never reach. The vibrant hills ripple for miles across the horizon, scattered with a rainbow of flowers. The sky above speckled with soft, fluffy clouds lazily drifting their way across the expanse of blue. The only truly remarkable future the founder ever saw in their dreams was a towering cluster of ancient trees, stretching up towards the clouds with the roots struggling and strangling everything in their path.
Maned or not maned: either!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: just a lion who could look like an absolutely majestic fool

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:31 am

Username: dimi.
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The Abheek are a pack of fierce and fearless lions who have fought for every sliver of territory they have. They are hard workers, and determined to make themselves known. They make their home at the top of a waterfall known to the lions as Haven's Ledge, a territory they fought for heavily for many battles. Entire eras of lions have gone through the Abheek, but Haven's Ledge has remained standing. The falls tower above everything in the surrounding area, the pounding water serving as the Abheek's shield in the south. Beyond the falls, the Abheek call the caverns and canals leading to the falls their territory.
Maned or not maned: Not maned!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: More simplistic would be awesome, but go wild! I love your designs <3
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:45 am

Username: Firedancer77
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: This pride’s territory contains a lush patch of land in the middle of the lake - generally where mothers will have their kits - as well as a rocky hill side littered with shallow dens the rest of the pride calls home. Around the two, there is the typical savannah, with a darker, gloomier forest forming the western border. It is believed to be haunted with traitors to the pride, and it is said that once you enter, you may never return. No one is supposed to enter that place except for the next leader, who must spend one night in there and return the next morning, forbidden to say anything about what happened inside. If they are allowed to return, it shows them worthy of leading; anyone else will be unable to make it back.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I really like some of the more patterned designs that have been done. Honestly, I’ll be excited with whatever you do.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me