Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (EXTREMELY IMAGE-HEAVY

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Last edited by Aaron✦ on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go! ✦ icon
need help? ✦ guides ✦ for newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:14 am

Can someone work on grabbing Day 1 dialogue?
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2019: Fae Mischief Event - The Village - Flavor Text: NPCs

Postby Keir; » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:04 am

Fae Mischief Event - The Village

Flavor Text: Village NPCs

Griseldis' home

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "You've heard of the trouble in town, heh? Good it's none of my business."
Day 2 (July 28th): "Notker sent you my way? Too bad for you I stay out of business that is none of mine. Also those fae are the worst! Just stop bothering me."
Day 3 (July 29th): "How often are you going to come back? Fine, I'll help you to get to the Fae Realms but leave me out of it. I'm NOT going to get engaged with those spitfires again!"
Day 4 (July 30th): "So I'm out of this ordeal, right? I can live here peacefully again?"
Day 7 (August 2nd): "Hm, the villagers don't believe faes exist? Totally never heard of that. You know the way out."
Day 8 (August 3rd): "I get it! You won't leave me alone until I help you!"
Day 10 (August 5th): "This spell was a success! I used up more magic resources than I thought I would so you need to reimburse me for that, -I'm afraid-. *holds open her pouch*"

Free Items wrote:
Day 1 (July 27th): "Ah, you must be the person who came to pick up my garbage! Here, and now go please."
Free Items wrote:
Day 7 (August 2nd): "I tried out a new spell to help my herbs to last longer but it doesn't work on the herbs! What a nuisance! Help me get rid of these weeds!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 1 (July 27th)

"Oh, you spotted my darlings, hm? Interested? You don't look like you are bathing in riches, so I'll give them up to you if you fill up my stock of herbs."

[ After trading in 3 herbs ] "Those herbs look alright, but try to find some nicer ones next time."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 8 (August 3rd)

"I believe I can develop a spell that will make fae visible to the townsfolk because it seems that's the only way to resolve this issue. But I'm not doing this out of goodwill so you need to keep up my stock of herbs! Forever, really. Also, you need to clean my property of pests."

[ After trading in 4 herbs ] "Oh, you caught a really cheeky one!"

Griseldis' Fortune Telling

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "This is closed, I'm on vacation. What do you mean why am I here? This is my tent, I can vacation here if I want!"
Day 6 (August 1st): "Oh look, you came back when I'm actually open. Good job. Now, sit down if you want a fortune."
Day 8 (August 3rd): "Fortune-telling pays. Either that, or the gimmicks I give out with the foretelling. The business runs well so I haven't bothered figuring out which one it is."

Free Items wrote:
Day 2 (July 28th): "Gerlind made some 'fairy bread' she shared with everyone. Anyway, I don't like it. It's all yours."
Free Pets wrote:
Day 8 (August 3rd): "These snuck in through a hole in my tent! Sneaky little creatures. Take them out, will you?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 6 (August 1st)

"So you want me to read your fortune, hm? Are you sure you're ready for this?"

[ After trading in 1 gem ] "Well I trust that was helpful. Alright, you can take a souvenir too if you'll tell all your friends I'm open for business."

[ Click here to view the fortune telling mushroom pictures and flavor text ]

Gernot's home

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "There's random paint spots all over the back of my house! I've tried scrubbing it off but looks like I'll have to paint over it! Ugh."
Day 6 (August 1st): "What is this talk about faes and the barn... I don't have time for this foolery!"
Day 10 (August 5th): "Faes actually do exist! That's... astounding. And I feel so bad we caused them so much trouble! I hope they can forgive us."

Free Item wrote:
Day 4 (July 30th): "I found some sparkling dust outside. It's so pretty I thought it would look great on a cape. I wanted to gift this one to Gerlind but she said capes are too impractical to wear while doing chores! Maybe you'll appreciate this awesome cape more!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 5 (July 31st): "This one was for Karlmann but he didn't even look up from his carvings when I tried to give it to him. I don't think he even noticed I was there!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 6 (August 1st): "I wanted to gift this cape to Griseldis but she yelled at me to leave her be. Do you want this instead?"
Free Item wrote:
Day 7 (August 2nd): "I still had hope of gifting these to someone so I mustered up the courage to go up to that sketchy guy at the edge of town. When I got close I chickened out though and ran back home...sigh."
Free Item wrote:
Day 8 (August 3rd): "You were so nice about the spurned capes I gave you so I specificly made this one for you!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 9 (August 4th): "I've got another one for you since you like them so much!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (August 4th): "I've discovered my love for creating jewelry not long ago. So, what do you think?"
Free Item wrote:
Day 10 (August 5th): "It felt nice to be appreciated for once, I made you another cape as a thank you!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 11 (August 6th): "This grey one will look great on you!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 12 (August 7th): "I made some extras from the scraps of the previous capes!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 13 (August 8th): "No, I insist, grab another!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 14 (August 9th): "Take one and give it to a friend!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 15 (August 10th): "You can have this one too!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 16 (August 11th): "Thanks for everything, here's one last cape as a token of my appreciation."
Free Pets wrote:
Day 5 (July 31st): "Oh boy, what happened to the chickens?? I've never seen eggs like these!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 2 (July 28th)

"Do you have some milk to spare? My cat ran away. I hope I can lure her back home."

[ After trading in 3 milk ] "I'm not sure that's my cat?? It looks similar but also very different!"

Gerlind's Home

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "Things have been a little crazy lately! I promised Karlmann I'd help look after his goat, but my own pets are skulking around frightened and I don't know what scared them! I have to take extra care of them now."
Day 6 (August 1st): "Fairies are doing all the pranks you say? This isn't a fairy tale. Don't be silly!"
Day 10 (August 5th): "It's terrible how little we believed, and how many ill feelings we caused! I'll make sure the barn door will stay open at all times and I'll leave a bowl of cream for them every night!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 3 (July 29th): "There have been so many mushrooms growing around Karlmann's house lately. I don't think he actually cares but I've cleaned them up a bit. There are plenty so just take some!"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 6 (August 1st): "I found these strange looking buds roaming around in the village. I bet Griseldis is making some weird experiments again."
Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 5th): "Look at all these wondrous creatures wandering through our village!"
Quest wrote:

"Karlmann's head is filled with nothing but carvings, and he forgets to eat. I usually cook for him, but I really don't have time for that now. Can you please prepare a meal for him? You'll find most stuff you need in my kitchen, but please pick some nice herbs to spice the meal and pour a nice glass of milk to go with it. He'd love it!"

[ After trading in 1 milk and 2 herbs ] "That looks really nice! I'm sure Karlmann is going to scoff that down in delight! Look, while I was outside I found some of my cats acting a little strange. Would you take a look and see what's wrong with them?"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 3 (July 29th)

"Who sent you for cream? Was it Karlmann? I bet it was Karlmann."

[ After trading in 1 milk ] "That's some fine cream we made here!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 4 (July 30th)

"You aren't used to all that hard work, huh? Take a nap, I'll make the cream for you."

[ After trading in 10 milk ] "That's some fine cream we made here!"

Woodcarver Karlmann

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "I got this goat recently but, uhm, I don't actually have time to take care of her, haha. You know these carvings... they need my attention. All of it. Gerlind is a good soul though and helps with the essentials. ... ... ... Have you seen my tools I left outside yesterday? *scratches head*"
Day 6 (August 1st): "Faes...? Oh, that's great motivation for carving!"
Day 10 (August 5th): "Of all things my barn was the cause for all the shenanigans! Well, if I think about it Griseldis did say something about a path when I was putting up the barn, but... I was working on a really difficult carving at the time so I must have forgotten! But now all is cleared, so I can continue working on my carvings without interruption!"

Free Pets wrote:
Day 1 (July 27th): "I thought I could have these pretties too, with the barn now and everything... But Gerlind said she doesn't have time to help me with all these! Eugh... Could you find a good home for them?"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 4 (July 30th): "I'm not going to say this was another impulse buy... but could you, you know...?"
Quest wrote:

"Ah hey, could you milk the goat? Her name is Hilda! Just give her some food and she will hold still I think. ... At least that's what Gerlind usually does."

[ After trading in 1 herb ] "Oh wow, some nice milk! Thanks for the help! You should keep some, it's good!"
Quest wrote:

"I got some friends for Hilda, I'm sure she will be much happier now! Also more milk for all of us! But Gerlind will be so mad!"

[ After trading in 10 herbs ] "Oh wow, some nice milk! Thanks for the help! You should keep some, it's good!"
Quest wrote:

"Euhm, I'd actually enjoy some cream in my coffee... I think that's why I got Hilda in the first place. Tehe. Oh, could you ask Gerlind if she's going to make me some?"

[ After trading in 1 cream ] "Oh man, this cream is sooooo good. ... Oh yeah, the carvings are piling up in my home, so you could take one as a thanks? Ah, not this one!! Uh euh yes you can have this one. This one is okay."

Notker

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
^ Day 4 (July 30th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "*nods* You new here? Townsfolk aren't my usual clientele."
Day 2 (July 28th): "You wonder why all these strange things are happening in the village? That's faework. But the townsfolk can't see fae and don't believe in them. Anyway, I can't help you, I'm a busy tradesman. Ask Griseldis. Last I heard she put her business on pause, so she should have plenty of time."
Day 3 (July 29th): "So Griseldis agreed to help you out? Surprising actually, but good for you."
Day 4 (July 30th): "You look a little surprised... Ah, so you dwelled in the fae realms and gained the fae sight? I am actually a fae, partly. I'm a halfing to be exact. I barely ever meet the townsfolk, but they don't see my fae-side, just as you didn't before you went to the fae realms."
Day 5 (July 31st): "I don't visit the fae realms... because I'm banned from there. Long story. Well, it's actually not but it's better you don't know too much about my business model."
Day 10 (August 5th): "Dang, that spell really changed a lot here! This place has become so busy and townsfolk approach me too! I'll have to find a different place to continue my business!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 2 (July 28th): "It's absolutely hilarious seeing the villagers stumbling over those rabbit creatures I created and not trusting their eyes! You should try that too. It's great fun!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 3 (July 29th): "You are back for more, huh? Wasn't that the funniest thing you have ever seen?
Free Items wrote:
Day 4 (July 30th): "Ever heard of a skvader? Try that one!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (July 31st): "Once you start you can't stop, right? Tahaha!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 6 (August 1st): "Good work! Never stop these shenanigans!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 7 (August 2nd): "Wolf in sheep's clothing. Or more like wolf in rabbit's clothing! Am I right? Wahaha!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (August 3rd): "Flap flap makes the rabbit! Snort!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 9 (August 4th): "This one is actually more subtle but I love the look on the villagers' faces when they do a double-take. Wahaha!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 10 (August 5th): "Careful, those bite! Hahaha"
Free Items wrote:
Day 11 (August 6th): "I haven't made up my mind yet what other parts I want to enhance rabbits with, but if you want to play around a bit more with my old creations, you can have doubles!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 12 (August 7th): "I don't blame you for wanting some more fun with these! Ha!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 13 (August 12th): "Back for more?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 14 (August 9th): "Grab some more, you know you want them!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 15 (August 10th): "Aw man, the villagers here are no longer puzzled as they used to be. But you can still pull pranks at some other place!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 16 (August 11th): "Alright, time to pack my bags. Here are some last parts for you. ;.)"
Free Pets wrote:
Day 7 (August 2nd): "I just got a new delivery but they aren't what I was expecting. I won't be able to sell these so just go ahead and take them."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 3 (July 29th)

"I can't fight that side of my heritage, I'm always craving cream. If you bring me some, I'll give you my newest creation! The confusion will be great when townsfolk get to see them!"

[ After trading in 3 cream ] "The illusion is perfect! The villagers won't trust their eyes! I'm down for more cream if you want more of those 'unicorns' lol"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 10 (August 5th)

"It almost cost me an eye to get these! Definitely can't let them go for cheap."

[ After trading in 2 gems ] "Enjoy these majestic beasts! But don't tell anyone you got them from me."

The barn

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
^ Day 4 (July 30th)
^ Day 10 (August 5th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "The barn is closed. Probably shouldn't mess with the door."
Day 4 (July 30th): "Alright alright, don't touch the door, got it. :S"
Day 10 (August 5th): "Finally the fae can pass through here freely!"

Stamps wrote:
Day 13 (August 8th): "You see some nice pics stuck to the barn wall!"

The well

^ Day 1 (July 27th)
^ Day 10 (August 5th)
Day 1 (July 27th): "Hmmm... the water appears to be a strange color."
Day 10 (August 5th): "Looks like the fae have turned the water back to normal now!"

Mushroom circle

Day 1 (July 27th): "Mushrooms growing in a circle. Interesting."
Day 3 (July 29th): "Griseldis begrudgingly gave a one-time demonstration of the ritual you need to perform to enter the fae realms. Now it's your turn to master the ritual - from memory." [ Click here to view the flavor text from the fun text box that was only available for Day 3 of the event ]
Day 4 (July 30th): "We finally figured out the correct ritual! We can now enter the fae realm!" [ This is when the fae realm opened, click here to view the fae realm NPC flavor text ]
Last edited by Keir; on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 29 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:08 pm

bless you <3
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Miracles exist and they come in the form of human beings with enough time to spare for information and image collection, organization, and formatting -MAJOR SPARKLY EYES-
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:43 pm

This is so amazing and more people need to see <33
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, β™› The Prince, βš” the Soldier, & the Gifted β˜€ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2019: Fae Mischief Event - Flavor Text: Fairy Ring fun text

Postby Keir; » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:14 pm

2019: Fae Mischief Event - Fairy Ring

Flavor Text: Fairy Ring fun text box

This was only up for Day 3 of the event (July 29th). It was removed at rollover on the end of the 29th/beginning of the 30th, and the fae realm was unlocked.

Fairy Ring flavor text wrote:
  • A new mushroom appeared in the circle! Or at least, that's what [staff member] is trying to convince [user] that they saw.
  • A squirrel came out of nowhere and hit [user] on the head. Ouch!
  • A witch promises [user] a magic scroll that will help them in their journey. Motivational posters don't help, witch!
  • Is the grass greener inside the circle? [user] lays down on the ground to get a closer look.
  • Oh no, a snake in the grass! [user] and [staff member] jump out of the way and upset [staff member]'s preparations.
  • Rituals are thirsty work! [user] takes a break to have a nice relaxing drink of goat's milk.
  • The local wildlife is trying to figure out what everyone is doing. [user] and [staff member] get distracted trying to pet a cute squirrel, but it leaps away and chatters at them!
  • Turns out the dance [user] was doing is in fact a rain dance. It wasn't helpful but at least it worked.
  • With a flash of light and a puff of smoke, a cheese wheel appears out of thin air. [user], that's the ritual to summon 'dairy' not a 'fairy'!
  • [staff member] and [staff member] are working together to try to fulfill the ritual, while [user] is over in the corner playing with an umbrella.
  • [staff member] carefully brushes some bugs off of the nearest mushroom, only to have [user] tumble into them and almost squash the ring!
  • [staff member] convinces [user] that there is a secret message in the paint splatters on Gernot's home, and asks them to help figure it out.
  • [staff member] invites [user] to their top secret hideout... that's actually just a long climb up a very tall tree.
  • [staff member] is shaking their head watching [user] trying to climb a tree.
  • [staff member] points out what looks like fairy dust to [user], but it turns out to be sugar from their afternoon snack.
  • [staff member] thinks they got into the fae realms but is actually dreaming after [user] accidentally casting a sleep spell. Don't wake them, they look like they're having a good dream.
  • [staff member] tries to help [user] learn the ritual, but they are both distracted by a butterfly.
  • [staff member] was meditating peacefully about the ritual instructions until [user] accidentally set off some kind of mini-explosion. How did they do that?
  • [staff member] yelps when [user] steps on their toe while they practice their dancing.
  • [user] accidentally turns [staff member] into a newt! Don't worry, they got better.
  • [user] almost sits on a hedgehog. Ouch!
  • [user] and [staff member] are arguing so much about how to do the ritual correctly, that they totally forget about actually doing it.
  • [user] and [staff member] are in a tug of war over a sprig of Rosemary. C’mon guys, focus!
  • [user] and [staff member] aren't in a hurry and play a round of cards. This match is going slow.
  • [user] and [staff member] ask Karlmann to teach them how to carve wood so they can make magic wands to complete the ritual. That will surely work!
  • [user] and [staff member] begin the fusion dance, much to the utter horror of onlookers.
  • [user] and [staff member] begin to argue about who was singing out of tune.
  • [user] and [staff member] begin to yodel a ritual song. It sounds horrendous and neither of them are in tune!
  • [user] and [staff member] decide to go shopping instead. Yay shopping spree!
  • [user] and [staff member] got hungry and thought they found a nice loaf of bread, but a tricky fairy had just put an illusion on some tree bark.
  • [user] and [staff member] ride their horses around the fairy ring in a clockwise circle.
  • [user] attempts to decorate the surrounding area with colourful ribbons, but entangles [staff member] and [staff member] in the process.
  • [user] begins constructing a fort out of twigs and leaves for the fae, but ends up building a fort for themselves. Yes, it came with a drawbridge and everything.
  • [user] begins rolling on the ground aimlessly, hoping what they're doing is enough.
  • [user] begins to dance, but remembers they left the lights on at home!
  • [user] brought their cat along... it seems to be seeing things that no one else can.
  • [user] calls a hedgehog "a cute chipmunk" and gets a quill somewhere painful in retaliation!
  • [user] can be seen chasing a squirrel that ran off with their ritual notebook.
  • [user] challenges [staff member] and [staff member] to a board game. It took the whole day to finish, and on the last move the wind blew the board over.
  • [user] decides to draw the scene unfolding before them, instead of participating.
  • [user] decides to ignore the ritual and host a party for the fae instead. No one showed up. :(
  • [user] discovers they've been using false morels this whole time! That shopkeeper said these were the real deal!
  • [user] doesn't quite understand the whole 'ritual' part and begins putting war paint on their face to prepare for battle.
  • [user] draws three cards from the tarot deck and interprets them to mean that [staff member] is performing the ritual wrong!
  • [user] elegantly dances and flutters about while [staff member] watches them in confusion.
  • [user] found some rocks that look like rune stones. Maybe if they arrange them just right...
  • [user] gets distracted by a very pretty mushroom.
  • [user] grabs a hula-hoop thinking it's the fairy ring and drops it over their head to enter the fae realm. Close enough?
  • [user] grabs a stick and starts drawing strange symbols in a nearby patch of dirt.
  • [user] hangs upside down from a tree branch to gain a new perspective on the situation.
  • [user] has put on their ritual robes backwards. How embarrassing!
  • [user] hikes back down the trail, looking to see if they missed any clues on their way into the village.
  • [user] is distracted by the fact that [staff member]'s shoelace is untied. That's not safe!
  • [user] is sure that running at full speed towards a tree will open a hidden passage, but it only leads to a massive headache.
  • [user] is tired from all the ritual preparation and asks Griseldis if they can nap in her tent.
  • [user] is too busy plotting mischief with Notker to participate in the silly ritual.
  • [user] is too eager and does the funky chicken dance for hours.
  • [user] is trying to download an app to perform the ritual for them. Why is there no signal??
  • [user] is trying to light some candles and accidentally sets [staff member] on fire!
  • [user] is trying to make a flower crown, but all they're using is twigs, old leaves and mushrooms. Ew!
  • [user] is trying to say a greeting in a made-up fantasy language, but it is an actual fairy dialect which turns their ears and nose bright green.
  • [user] is using some fancy dance moves and actually summons an... old loaf of bread?!
  • [user] is very concentrated and elegantly fulfils the ritual but nothing happens. They did it side-inverted! Argh!
  • [user] isn't quite sure they're on board with this whole ritual. They decide to go groom the horses instead.
  • [user] looks pensively into the crystal ball they got from Griseldis. Why doesn't it have the answers?
  • [user] manages to summon a dragon, unfortunately it's not friendly. Run away! Run away!!
  • [user] misheard the instructions for the ritual and covered themselves in regular dust instead of fairy dust. Gross!
  • [user] mishears about the ritual and tries for hours to call someone named Richelle.
  • [user] mistakes a twig on the ground for a snake and runs away screaming.
  • [user] mocks [staff member] on their choice of ritual attire, and a fight breaks out which disrupts the preparations... Scandalous!
  • [user] picks up a random stick and starts waving it like a magic wand and saying, "Abracadabra!"
  • [user] points out that [staff member] left the tags on their new ritual shirt.
  • [user] prepares to fulfill the ritual but instead ends up doing the floss dance. That's not quite right.
  • [user] pulls some marshmallows out of their backpack and implores the non-existent fairies to toast it for them.
  • [user] pulls up a chair, puts on a hat and sunglasses, and falls asleep.
  • [user] saw an owl, and now they're hoping it might bring them a letter with the correct ritual instructions.
  • [user] sets a trap using candies in hopes to catch a fairy. Catches [staff member] eating the bait instead.
  • [user] spent all day running around town and forgot what they were trying to do.
  • [user] studied mycology in school and is busy figuring out which of the mushrooms are safe to eat.
  • [user] successfully summons a swarm of fairies, wait... Those are bees! Not the bees!
  • [user] thinks every ritual needs a good ol' campfire and spends hours trying to light a tiny twig.
  • [user] thinks fairies are evil and doesn't want to do anything with them. They leave immediately.
  • [user] thinks the best way to help is to keep finding those plants on the ground every 20 minutes.
  • [user] thinks the ritual is a joke and just sits down on the ground, waiting for hours for something to happen. [user] ends up falling asleep...
  • [user] thinks winning a game counts as a ritual, so they challenge [staff member] to a battle of chess. [user] doesn't even know the rules and fails spectacularly.
  • [user] ties the garlic around their neck to ward off vampires, just in case! [staff member] plugs their nose when they walk by.
  • [user] tries to bribe [staff member] and [staff member] with stale fairy bread in hopes they would do the work for them.
  • [user] tries to get some water from the well, thinking they can purify it, but it smells too much like rotten eggs for them to get near it. Gross!
  • [user] tries to herd the town cats into a pile of boxes, thinking this would be more fun than the ritual.
  • [user] tries to use tarot cards to guide the way but ends up just playing solitaire when they realize they brought playing card.
  • [user] trips over a root, and in an unfortunate chain of events pulls [staff member] and [staff member] to the ground.
  • [user] walks around in an all-camo suit trying to find another way to enter the fae realm. No one saw anything.
  • [user] wants to lure the fairies out with some sweet sounds. Animals start to run and fly away as soon as [user] starts singing.
  • [user] wants to work with [staff member] and volunteers to dress up in a chicken suit for most of the day. This will help with the ritual right?
  • [user] wore a lab coat to the ritual. [staff member] agrees that this vacation has become scientifically important. Maybe they'll write a research paper about it!
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] forgot about the ritual and spent all day practicing a choreographed dance for the townspeople. Yes, fabulous!
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] found some ribbons, and now they're sitting in a circle braiding each other's hair.
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] lay back in the grass and begin cloud watching, entirely forgetting what they were here for.
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] mix together different plants and water to help with the ritual.
Last edited by Keir; on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:15 pm

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go! ✦ icon
need help? ✦ guides ✦ for newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2019: Fae Mischief Event - Fae Realm - Flavor Text: NPCs

Postby Keir; » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Fae Mischief Event - Fae Realm

Flavor Text: Fae Realm NPCs

"Wow this must be where the fae folk live. Everything looks so vibrant. Even the grass seems to be shining. I wonder what there is to be discovered here..."

The fae realm opened on Day 4 of the event (July 30th)

Alwara's burrow

^ Day 4 (July 30th)
Day 4 (July 30th): "Did you seriously just waltz in without knocking first?"
Day 6 (August 1st): "AH, you again! Oh, you are investigating the events at the small town? THAT was us! They blocked the path to our dance circle! We can't go through their stinking barn and we can't simply go around it! You have to stay on the path to get there!"
Day 7 (August 2nd): "Thank you for trying to help. You seem actually nice."
Day 10 (August 5th): "Oh my periwinkle! We can finally shake a leg again!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 6 (August 1st): "I made these outfits for a friend and he told me 'that's not his style'! Can you believe that? Well, I don't have any use for them so I'd be grateful if you took them off my hands!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 8 (August 3rd): "The witch is working on a spell? If this means we could possibly go to the dance circle soon again, I should hurry and create some gowns for everyone so we can have a festive party! You are invited aswell, of course!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 9 (August 4th): "You want to change your outfit during the party? That's a neat idea!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 10 (August 5th): "Another outfit change? If you think that's necessary..."
Free Item wrote:
Day 11 (August 6th): "You sweat through all of your gowns already? Gross! Take this one!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 12 (August 7th): "This one is my favorite color, please don’t ruin it!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 13 (August 8th): "You spilled cream on your last dress? What a shame! Here take this one."
Free Item wrote:
Day 14 (August 9th): "I don't have any new types of gowns, but if you add some different accessories to this one, maybe no one will notice you are wearing the same thing again!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 15 (August 10th): "Be careful with this one!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 16 (August 11th): "We have one more dress, just for you. I'll grab it from the back."
Free Pets wrote:
Day 10 (August 5th): "Thanks to you, we can go down to our dance circle again! My sisters and brothers want to do the first dance with you!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 5 (July 31st)

"You are an odd fellow, but I'll trade you some magic lights for that cream that you have."

[ After trading in 1 cream ] "Be careful when you use them to light the path, don't let them misguide you."

Levke's lair

^ Day 4 (July 30th)
Day 4 (July 30th): "(The figure in front just stares at you unnervingly. You slowly back up, leaving the cave.)"
Day 5 (July 31st): "Bold of you to return. Without waiting for me to welcome you in, too."
Day 7 (August 2nd): "I don't trust strangers easily but Alwara threatened to sew iron nails into all of my clothes - even if her hands fall off - if I won't be nicer to you! I mean I want to go back to the dancing circle too so..."
Day 10 (August 5th): "You really did it! The path is free again!"

Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (July 31st): "While you are already here, help me sweep up all those wings my fosterlings shedded."
Free Items wrote:
Day 8 (August 3rd): "They shed a lot. Mind giving me a helping hand again?"
Free Items wrote:
Day 10 (August 5th): "Shedding time's not over yet."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 7 (August 2nd)

"You might not know, but I lead a very successful foster program. For a donation of cream, you can welcome a loveable, new member to your family!"

[ After trading in 3 cream ] "The donation is greatly appreciated. I hope your new friend is going to bring you joy!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 9 (August 4th)

"I can't hold back the urge... Can you please bring me more cream?"

[ After trading in 3 cream ] "This was absolutely delicious! I have another foster baby for you in return!"

Freke's burrow

^ Day 4 (July 30th)
Day 4 (July 30th): "U-um excuse me this is a private burrow, what exactly are you doing here?"
Day 6 (August 1st): "Uhm, the pranks? Yes, that was our doing. At first we left notes, to let them know the new barn is blocking our path. We are simply unable to enter or pass buildings without invitation. But they thought the notes were just some kid's joke!"
Day 10 (August 5th): "I really missed going to the dance circle with my friends! It's a blessing the townsfolk are no longer oblivious to us!"

Free Pets wrote:
Day 9 (August 4th): "Come meet my cousins! They've traveled from the neighboring magical forest!"
Quest wrote:

"Normally I'd ask you to leave but...those seem like good quality gems. I'll introduce you to some of my fae friends in return."

[ After trading in 1 gem ] "These gems are indeed flawless. Hope you enjoyed meeting my friend, us fae come in all different shapes and sizes."
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 10 (August 5th)

"Alwara and Levke won't stop chatting about the amazing cream you brought them, when is my turn?"

[ After trading in 3 cream ] "Mmmm they weren't kidding, this stuff is amazing! Looks like you attracted a friend."

Ivar's burrow

^ Day 4 (July 30th)
Day 4 (July 30th): "Oh my, you're one of them! Let me look at you! Delightful!"
Day 5 (July 31st): "The townsfolk make some excellent stuff. Have you seen such a fine hat before? (It's a chamber pot he just put on his head. :?"
Day 6 (August 1st): "Check out my townsfolk clothes! Am I chique now? (He put on underpants, nothing else. :?)"
Day 7 (August 2nd): "I've got these tasty snacks here! Want some? (You see him tearing out pages of a book and eating them. :?)"
Day 8 (August 3rd): "Oh wow - look at this portable stick of light I found. I think mine is broken, it’s dripping everywhere! (It’s a candle. :|)"
Day 9 (August 4th): "Oops, these magnifying glasses got stuck together. Let me fix it! (You see him breaking a pair of eye-glasses in half. :/)"
Day 10 (August 5th): "That spell! That spell was everything I could have hoped for! The-townsfolk-have-noticed-me!"

Free Item wrote:
Day 4 (July 30th): "I need to make room for more townsfolk stuff! Are you interested in such a hat?"
Free Item wrote:
Day 5 (July 31st): "Another hat for you, more space for me!"
Free Items wrote:
Day 5 (July 31st): "Oh, do you like these pictures? You can take them!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 6 (August 1st): "Hoarding tendencies? Nah, I'm just a collector. Now...please take another hat...I'm running out of space."
Free Item wrote:
Day 7 (August 2nd): "What? I'm not saying you HAVE to take it. Pink just suits you so well!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 8 (August 3rd): "Take this over to the dwarf hamster miners. They are always covered in filth, this will really add to their look!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 9 (August 4th): "I just found what your kind call a "sock" and need more space on this shelf so I can display it. Here, take this."
Free Item wrote:
Day 10 (August 5th): "I found another sock...take this, please."
Free Item wrote:
Day 11 (August 6th): "I have a surprise for you! It's another flower hat! But this time it's....yellow!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 12 (August 7th): "This one was my favorite, treat it well!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 13 (August 8th): "Thanks for helping me make all this room for more stuff, here's another hat!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 14 (August 9th): "Oops, I think I bought this twice! But you can have it if you don't mind!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 15 (August 10th): "Another duplicate! I really need to pay more attention!"
Free Item wrote:
Day 16 (August 11th): "I'm afraid this is the last one I have! I hope I'll have enough space to expand my townsfolk collection now!"
Quest wrote:
First available on Day 6 (August 1st)

"Once I saw how one of the residents in the village made a bouquet and put it on their window sill! I want to make one too to decorate my burrow and impress my club friends who are coming over. I made a list of the plants I need!"

[ After trading in 3 herbs ] "Those will be perfect for the bouquet! I'm adapting so well to the townsfolk's habits, they would probably mistake me for one of their own! Hehe! Ah, my guests arrived early and would love to meet you too!"
Quest wrote:

"My happiness would outshine a thousand suns if I could just get ahold of more townsfolk stuff!"

[ After trading in 3 carvings ] "Is this really for me? Aaaaaaaaaaaaa there isn't enough I could give you to make up for it!"

Mine

^ Day 4 (July 30th) When cooldown is up
^ Day 4 (July 30th) During cooldown
[ When the 1 hour cooldown is up ] "Hmmm... the miners must be on a snack break. While they're away I'll just have a little dig around..."

[ During the 1 hour cooldown ] ""Hey, I see you eyeing up the crystals. No touching!""

[ During cooldown before the 200 limit is reached ] "Hmm, it's [countdown timer] until their next snack break, maybe I'll come back then!"

[ After 200 limit is reached / after token hunting ended ] "Oh well, I guess I've taken enough crystals anyway!"

[ After hunting ] "Nice one, you managed to grab something from the mining site!"
Last edited by Keir; on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 18 times in total.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
always down to help with
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2019: Fae Mischief Event - Hover images

Postby nickjr » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:03 pm

2019: Fae Mischief Event

All images have medium and large versions

Map: The Village
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Map: The Fae Realm
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:
nickjr wrote:I finally have access to my laptop! I'll start cobbling together the usual front page post and linking to these posts where appropriate tomorrow. :D Super grateful for the stuff that's been gathered so far -MAJOR SPARKLY EYES- and I love the formatting of everything but am personally touched by the ones that match the formatting I used I can feel my energy levels singing with relief -BIGGER SPARKLY EYES- --unfortunately my schedule remains unchanged so I will still be relying on you guys!

draft below, updated August 10 CS Time

DONE! Moved to front page
Last edited by nickjr on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me