Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (EXTREMELY IMAGE-HEAVY

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 pm

Dunno if this is relevant, but I see lots of people trying to imitate the dress-ups of event NPCs, so here ya go, everyone's items! c:
    Could go and grab them for past events as well if that's a thing people might be looking for? Could be grouped with the release dates of the respective pets I guess.

Griseldis: Yellow Witch Cloak (Halloween 2014), Solar Earrings (CS Store "solar" item pack, July 2009), Floor Rug (Slumber Party 2013), Crystal Ball (Forest Event 2019)
    Gernot: Feather Stud (blue) (Jungle Event 2018), Light Blue Aran Sweater (CS Birthday 2014)
    Gerlind: Delicate Rose Dress (Christmas 2016), Yellow Egg Earring (Easter 2018)
    Notker: Cloak (blue) (Halloween 2013), Eagle Feather (big)(Slumber Party 2013), Magpie Feather (small)(Slumber Party 2013)
    Karlmann: Red Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt (CS Store, April 2013), Wooden Horse (light)(Chinese New Year 2014), Tree Stump (Halloween 2013), Driftwood (Lost City 2017)
    Alawra: Red Rose (Mardi Gras 2015)
    Ivar: Frying Pan (Hanukkah 2017), Plate (Christmas 2016), Picnic Basket (CS Store, Valentine's Day 2013), Tea Set (CS Store Mad Hatter set, October 2009), Glasses (free from CS Store, January 2011), Thick White Candle (Christmas 2011), Necromancer's Tome (CS Store Necromancer set, January 2013)
    Miner: Dirt (April 2013), Rock (April 2013 for both), Pickaxe (Egypt Event 2014), Aviator Goggles (Halloween 2015), Ruby & Gold Ring (Beach Event 2012)
    Freke: Clover Wings (St. Patrick's Day 2013), White Flower Headband (Jungle Event 2018), Green Sparkler Trail (New Year 2019)
    Levke: Purple Sparkler (New Year 2019), 2x Pink Fairy (July 2009)
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:36 am

Draft done above! Included links to posts with additional information e.g. the flavor text
time to sleep for the next 24 hours

*O* All hail ZEL

Yeeees I would totally put them with the NPCs' release dates--except I never want to dive into the 2011-2018 posts ever again @___@ I took the easy way out and just linked to your post in my draft above lol maybe later I'll shamelessly copy-paste or something idk still deciding what I want to do regarding item lists (but I definitely want them *O*)

edit: NEW! Thread links
(actually not new--I've had them there for a while but didn't think to link to the post lol)
All the thread links in one handy place! Want to flip through the pages of an old event discussion thread? Now you don't have to scroll past so many images--they're all dumped into that one post! (but you can still find them in the original front page posts, too)

I might move it to a different page later on so that you won't have to wait for any (event) images to load when you go to that post
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:42 pm

Changed the coding on the Village NPC flavor text both to make it easier for me to update and also to make it match up better with how nickjr formatted the Lost City NPC flavor text post. I'll be updating the Fae Realm NPC post later tonight with the new coding and new daily text and items ^^
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby nickjr » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Keir; wrote:
    Changed the coding on the Village NPC flavor text both to make it easier for me to update and also to make it match up better with how nickjr formatted the Lost City NPC flavor text post. I'll be updating the Fae Realm NPC post later tonight with the new coding and new daily text and items ^^

I have died and gone to heaven it looks amazing. :D Feel free to improve the layout if you want! I like that the debut date for each quest is shown -nods eagerly-

Thank you for collecting and formatting all of the goodies -bows down-

edit: Halfway down this post, I have added event date info (thank you, Excel)

Aaaaalso before I forget, I'm gonna stash these here (I forgot to last year, but I could probably find at least some of them again by guessing words):
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/mushroomcircle.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/notker.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/house1.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/house2.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/woodcarver.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/barn.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/griseldis.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/tent.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover/normal/well.jpg

img/events/2019-forest/faehover/normal/tree.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/faehover/normal/hole1.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/faehover/normal/hole2.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/faehover/normal/mine.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/faehover/normal/lair.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/faehover/normal/fairycircle.jpg

with medium and large versions as well (replace "normal")

(super easy to find--they're in the page source for the event pages, no need to dig through CSS like what I do for the war bars and animated mini-games)

edit2: praise having nice image URLs and not the terrifying hashed static.chickensmoothie.com URLs--I have recovered most of the 2018 jungle hover images!

img/events/2018-jungle/hover/normal/clothing.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/hover/normal/souvenirs.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/hover/normal/pool.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/hover/normal/jungle.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/hover/normal/gate.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/hover/normal/huts.jpg

img/events/2018-jungle/golfcoursehover/normal/tree.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/golfcoursehover/normal/bush.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/golfcoursehover/normal/shrine.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/golfcoursehover/normal/river.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/golfcoursehover/normal/golf.jpg
img/events/2018-jungle/golfcoursehover/normal/diggers.jpg

Thanks, Soratha, for providing the last two I couldn't find!

edit3: And for the updated village map:

img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/mushroomcircle.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/notker.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/house1.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/woodcarver.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/house2.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/tent.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/well.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/griseldis.jpg
img/events/2019-forest/hover2/normal/barn.jpg
Last edited by nickjr on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:59 am

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2019: Fae Mischief Event - Griseldis' Fortune Telling Mushro

Postby Keir; » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Griseldis' Fortune Telling Mushrooms

Administrators
Tess wrote:
  • "The harmless Tess mushroom appeared. You’re going to have wonderful dreams about cuddling with cute animals tonight."
Tess wrote:
  • "The poisonous Tess mushroom appeared. You're going to get hiccups while you're in a silent room."

Sorren Fey wrote:
  • "The harmless Sorren Fey mushroom appeared. A cat will appear at your doorstep. You are its chosen owner now."
Sorren Fey wrote:
  • "The poisonous Sorren Fey mushroom appeared. When you rewatch an old, favorite movie of yours, you'll find it hasn't aged well."

Simon wrote:
  • "The harmless Simon mushroom appeared. You will meet a friendly frog."
Simon wrote:
  • "The poisonous Simon mushroom appeared. You will meet an evil frog."

Admin Assistants
Lacuna wrote:
  • "The harmless Lacuna mushroom appeared. You are assured that all of your stuffed animals love and appreciate you."
Lacuna wrote:
  • "The poisonous Lacuna mushroom appeared. That out of date candy you ate from last Halloween is going to give you a stomachache."

Global Moderators
Dama wrote:
  • "The harmless Dama mushroom appeared. Tomorrow you will wake up feeling hydrated, your skin clear and your crops watered."
Dama wrote:
  • "The poisonous Dama mushroom appeared. Anything you eat today will taste like it's got way too much salt on it."

Nadine wrote:
  • "The harmless Nadine mushroom appeared. You will have one of the best meals of your life soon."
Nadine wrote:
  • "The poisonous Nadine mushroom appeared. You will find yourself with raccoons trying to infest your home."

Raire wrote:
  • "The harmless Raire mushroom appeared. Every animal you'll meet today will be very friendly and some may even let you touch them."
Raire wrote:
  • "The poisonous Raire mushroom appeared. The next time you go outside, you’ll see ominously glowing eyes in every bush and tree, which follow your every step."

Seasonal wrote:
  • "The harmless Seasonal mushroom appeared. Your favorite person will message you soon."
Seasonal wrote:
  • "The poisonous Seasonal mushroom appeared. All of your text messages will fail to send today."

tarkeli wrote:
  • "The harmless tarkeli mushroom appeared. When you turn on the radio, only your favorite songs will play for the rest of the day."
tarkeli wrote:
  • "The poisonous tarkeli mushroom appeared. That song you were just listening to - it's stuck in your head the rest of the day."

Zeena wrote:
  • "The harmless Zeena mushroom appeared. You will meet the best, most adorable pet sometime today. Make sure to give them a good scratch on the ear!"
Zeena wrote:
  • "The poisonous Zeena mushroom appeared. That random song stuck in your head will be there for the entire day."

Oekaki Moderators
Desmond wrote:
  • "The harmless Desmond mushroom appeared. You will find something shiny in the next week!"
Desmond wrote:
  • "The poisonous Desmond mushroom appeared. You may find something shiny... but it will be too far out of reach!"

Dia. wrote:
  • "The harmless Dia. mushroom appeared. Your houseplants are going to flourish for at least another week."
Dia. wrote:
  • "The poisonous Dia. mushroom appeared. You're definitely going to find a hedgehog quill. In the dark. With your bare foot."

dysania. wrote:
  • "The harmless dysania. mushroom appeared. You will find that quarter you lost in the couch cushions."
dysania. wrote:
  • "The poisonous dysania. mushroom appeared. You will lose all change in the abyss that is the couch cushions."

katsue wrote:
  • "The harmless katsue mushroom has appeared. You will get the high-score on your favorite video game!"
katsue wrote:
  • "The poisonous katsue mushroom has appeared. You will lose your next game of Rock-Paper-Scissors."

Pi. wrote:
  • "The harmless Pi mushroom appeared. The stars will shine a little brighter the next time you glance up at the sky."
Pi. wrote:
  • "The poisonous Pi. mushroom appeared. The next time you make a purchase, you will find yourself a few cents short."

Ι€elda wrote:
  • "The harmless Ι€elda mushroom appeared. The next slice of toast you have will be the cream of the crop."
Ι€elda wrote:
  • "The poisonous Ι€elda mushroom appeared. It seems your next piece of toast is go awry."

Roleplay Moderators
AquilaFuga wrote:
  • "The harmless AquilaFuga mushroom appeared. This week you will have wonderful dreams when you sleep."
AquilaFuga wrote:
  • "The poisonous AquilaFuga mushroom appeared. The wire of your headphones will be infuriatingly tangled next time you try to use them."

Artists
Saikiyo wrote:
  • "The harmless Saikiyo mushroom appeared. Your dark vision improves for one night, perfect for avoiding that pesky coffee table that's always after your shins."
Saikiyo wrote:
  • "The poisonous Saikiyo mushroom appeared. Your vision seems to have gone purple, or is that teal?"

Yağmur wrote:
  • "The harmless Yağmur mushroom appeared. You will see the most amazing sunset tonight."
Yağmur wrote:
  • "The poisonous Yağmur mushroom appeared. You will find a spider in your hair today."

Yugi wrote:
  • "The harmless Yugi mushroom appeared. RNG will be in your favor the next time you play your favorite game."
Yugi wrote:
  • "The poisonous Yugi mushroom appeared. Whenever you go to watch that old nostalgic show you were thinking of earlier, you won't be able to remember its name."

Non-Staff
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. The next apple you eat will be extra delicious."
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. Your pet rock will evolve into a stronger rock."
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. Next time you prepare a meal, you'll get it exactly right."
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. You'll try out something new and you'll love it!"
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. You will have sweet dreams tonight."
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. When you next make fried eggs, they will not stick to the pan!"
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. Your local grocery store will have some amazing deals the next time you walk in."
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. Your favorite TV show will have a week-long marathon in the near future."
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. You'll help an old lady with something small and it will make her day!"
  • "The harmless mushroom appeared. Someday soon you'll meet your idol and spend a fantastic day with them."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. The next time you step outside without doing your hair, you'll run into someone you know."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. When you open the window to get some fresh air, a horrible smell will fill your room."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. When you cut open an avocado, it will still be unripe."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. A bird will poop on you at the worst moment."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. People will say how lucky you are to be so talented and won't acknowledge how much practice and effort went into your work."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. The money you put in your wallet has been misplaced somewhere in your house."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. Your pet rock will decide to run away."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. You will lose your spare change this week."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. The grocery store will not have the items you are searching for during your next visit."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. Is there something stuck in your teeth? If not, there soon will be."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. When you next try to get off the bus, a crowd of people will block your exit."
  • "The poisonous mushroom appeared. Next time you wear socks you will step into a puddle."
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───┐
ImageImage
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
- πΏπ“Žπ“ƒπ‘’π“Žβ€‹
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 am

Thanks a ton to everyone who helped gather stuff to document this event! :D <33 If you want to brave the front page, 2019: Fae Mischief has now been updated!

(I also updated the 2018 Jungle Event post with a link to its hover images)

The 2020 summer event will be on page 2 :lol:

I can't believe next year will be the 10th summer event :shock:

edit on November 3: When did this get 22.9k views???? I swear the last time I looked it only ("only") had like 10k views (and I was already in awe that this thread had gotten so many views)

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Missing entirely
Medieval Faire 2011
Medieval Faire Discussion V2
Medieval Faire Discussion V3
Love Potion
Slumber Party 2013
Summer Event 2013-2015 Main Page Banner
Slumber Party Map without clouds
Nightmares vs Dreams Bar (overlay)
Bed Pack (Furniture free)
Guide to Island Living (Island free)
Egypt Event 2014
Pyramid Map Completion 1
Pyramid Map Completion 2
Pyramid Map Completion 5
Pyramid Map Completion 6
Pyramid Map Completion 8
Pyramid Map Completion 9
Pyramid Map Completion 10
Pyramid Map Completion 12
Pyramid Map Completion 13
Pyramid Map Completion 14
Archie vs Cleocatra Bar (overlay)
Vote-Cleocatra
Vote-Archie
Blank Vote
Makeup (Supplies free)
Hanger (Market free)
Candy Event 2015
Fields
Gin G. Bread
Countryside Map 3
Countryside Map 4
Breaking News
Space Event 2016
Breaking News
Space Event 2016 Example Banner
Andromeda Image 3
Lost City Event 2017
Lost City Event 2017 Example Banner
Jungle Event 2018
Jungle Event 2018 Example Banner
Jungle Event 2018 Join the Battle
Jungle Event 2018 The Race is On
Fae Mischief 2019
Fae Mischief 2019 Example Banner

Speaking of missing entirely there was a progress bar for repairing the tower
in the Space Event that isn't mentioned on the respective post or in Shenzai's folder.
Link to post with image
There was also a bar for repairing the bridge in the candy event.
Link to post with image
(So far I haven't been able to find the offical urls for these. I have no idea what these would be called.)

Official urls of images you already have
Medieval Faire 2011
Medieval Faire Forest Clearing
Medieval Faire Map
Hunter
Beach Event 2012
Beach Chest
Wanted: Pearls
Wanted: Seahorses
Missing: Turtles
Missing: Crabs
Fishing Line and Shells
Sand Castle
Beach Map
Ocean Map
Slumber Party 2013
Slumber Party Box
Slumber Party Sandpile
Nightmare Guard
Egypt Event 2014
Egypt Map
Egypt Scarab Map
Last edited by Icescape on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:26 am, edited 18 times in total.
Semi around the site. Message me if you need anything.

Avatar art by Sixbane here on CS
Gif art by ticketmastr on DA
Tiny pixel art by Niluna here on CS
Characters belong to me

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:34 am

-sparkly eyes- Sorry I missed your post when you first posted! I'll get those added soon

and ohhh no the next summer event is coming up lol

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me