Sweet Tooth

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:
Leopard Tail - Rare - Chanced
Owl Ears - Uncommon - Chanced

Minor Mane - Uncommon - Not chanced
Major Mane - Rare - Not chanced
Complex Horns - Rare - Not chanced

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1796

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:03 am

I will be sending C$ soon need couple more ^^

This will be a unlimited impress me <3 i would love to see ideas and art. art is also a big plus for me. I will be giving about 2 weeks the 29th of june ^^ i will give an extension if needed ^^
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Last edited by corrosive_limes on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:50 am

Possible res i may have some ideas
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:57 am

xxxx
click for form ^
credits wrote:story by mango marmalade,,
header art by mango marmalade,, [pose ref]
au belongs to mango marmalade,,

seeking relationships! please pm me if you
have either a no-nonsense female, or a male
who wants to know his future. i will be
writing about them, so only pm me if you're
comfortable with them being in a story [and
possibly some art]

mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:11 am

Art here

Fay/Female/Gadgetrocks
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:42 am

═══════════

Name: Delyth
Featuring: Fractal
Art By: Gleon (ShedoNayami)

═══════════
The Nature of Delyth

Delyth is, without a doubt, a sneak. She might seem charming at first glance, but that initial charm is rarely genuine. Typically motivated by a fondness for mischief, Delyth loves to use her social skill as a tool to stir things up. Nearly everything she does is for the purpose of her own, personal goals, and she is not above manipulating others in order to achieve them. Sometimes, she puts her plans into play simply to see what would happen in a given situation. These plans are more for her own amusement, since she has a flair for the dramatic. Other plots are developed for the purpose of her own desires. Whatever the reason for her actions, Delyth is cunning and sly. Others rarely catch on to her tricks, and Delyth rarely fails to get what she wants.
    Her main tool in putting her plans into action is her words. Delyth is intuitively clever and keenly aware of others' emotional states. She knows just what to say in order to create the optimum situation for her own success. In fact, Delyth is such a gifted manipulator that few ever realize they have been used. Of the uncommon few that have realized it, none of them ever caught on to the full extent of her intricate plans. If Delyth were a little more empathetic, she might accomplish great feats for the good of everyone around her. None would argue her keen intelligence. However, she is only truly concerned with herself.
    If one were to catch Delyth in a rare moment of authenticity, they would find that she is rather artsy to the point of being eccentric. Odd and shocking things fascinate her, and she finds herself inexplicably drawn to them by her own curiosity. She likes to collect art pieces, including strange objects with no obvious purpose that she interprets to be art.
    Delyth is particular about her cleanliness and makes a point to keep both herself and her living space tidy at all times. Getting her or her possessions dirty is the one surefire way to make her lose her cool. All tact would be thrown out the window as the normally suave viscet would be reduced to screaming insults and lamenting about the mess.

Delyth, the Makeup Artist

"Ugh...", Delyth groaned as she stooped at the base of a tiny cliff.
    The cliff was only just barely taller than she was, and the entire sheer drop consisted of bright red, exposed dirt. It was this dirt that Delyth was after. In her left paw, she held a charming woven basket that already housed several pawfuls of wild plants. With her right paw, Delyth reached down, using a handkerchief as a glove, and scooped up a loose, cake-y piece of dirt.
    "So dirty, but I need this red for the blush.", the pink viscet muttered to herself.

She had already spent the entire morning in the forest, gathering supplies for her humble makeup studio and was growing tired. That piece of red clay was the last item on her list, so she headed back to the little tribe that she called home. Delyth made her living trading goods for makeup. She sold her own home-made products and also offered makeovers for a price. If anyone knew how to make someone look good, it was Delyth, and she loved the artsy, feminine nature of her occupation. As an added bonus, her regulars always had juicy gossip to share. This provided an endless supply of ideas for her perpetual plotting. Lately, one of her tribemates had been trying to tame a species of local bird to begin keeping them as pets. Delyth was not yet sure how to use this piece of information, but she was certain the results would be gloriously satisfying.

Delyth continued to muse about the bird-viscet as she arrived at her little shack that doubled both as her home and a makeup studio. Each item was neatly placed on the rows of shelves and within cupboards where she stored her supplies. Delyth prided herself on remaining orderly, after all. It was easy to find suitable places for each item, since her shelves had gotten so bare lately, and seeing her freshly-stocked supplies inspired her. While gathering flowers for pigment, Delyth had gotten the idea to try combining Birds-of-Paradise flowers with Hyacinths for a vibrant, flashy shade of red. She hoped it would not veer close to a "tomato" shade, but it was worth investigating. So, she sat down at her wooden table and got to work crushing the flowers in a bowl, all the while keeping an ear out for valued customers and the secrets they always brought with them.
    It was not long before the soft sound of shy footsteps alerted Delyth to the presence of one such customer. When she looked up, she saw a snowy-white viscet with crystalline patterns on her face and shoulders. This viscet was instantly recognizable as Fractal, and Delyth had already heard all about her. Fractal was apparently some strange traveler who had stopped by to visit the tribe. Fractal was also known for being quite timid and awkward around others, which would surely make for some entertaining reactions, given the right push.
    "Hi, Sweetie.", Delyth greeted Fractal as she pushed her mixing bowl to the side. "Have you come for a makeover?"
    Fractal glanced sheepishly about the shop, taking in all the colorful, feminine products. It took her a moment's hesitation before she responded.
    "N-not exactly. I heard someone here made makeup, and I wanted to see..."
    Delyth was purposefully warm and patient with Fractal, hoping that building some trust would allow her to learn more about the traveler's weaknesses.
    "Oh, Honey, you've never used makeup before?"
    Fractal looked away shyly, likely embarrassed that she had never really tried to "pretty herself up" before. That was exactly what Delyth was hoping for. She slipped away from the table and started scanning the shelves, snatching a few products off the shelves from time to time.
    "You're in for a real treat! How about a sample, free of charge? I'll make you look fabulous!"
    Fractal appeared a bit overwhelmed by the sudden offer, but as Delyth predicted, she was far too polite to say "no".
    "Well, ok.", Fractal responded with a nod.
    The pink viscet gestured to the seat at the table that she, herself, had occupied just moments before.
    "Just have a seat right there, and I'll get started."

Fractal did as was requested of her, and Delyth set to work, explaining each product's uses and qualities as she picked out a combination that would accentuate Fractal's natural beauty without overwhelming her pale palette with bright colors. All the while, Fractal slowly grew more and more comfortable with Delyth, and began to speak more freely about herself and her travels. By the time they were finished, Fractal looked stunning. She gasped in awe of herself as she took in the elegant eyeliner and silvery lipstick so artistically staring back at her from the mirror that Delyth held up for her newest customer to appreciate her new look.
    "See? Makeup can do wonders for anyone. You look like a dream, darling!"

Fractal left that day feeling more beautiful than she had ever felt before. As Delyth waved goodbye, she suppressed a victorious smirk. All of that time and effort she had used on Fractal had been worthwhile after finally hearing that secret during their conversation. It was only a matter of time before she set up the perfect situation to exploit it.
Last edited by Tordier on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 am

𝒦𝒾𝓌𝒾

name: Kiwi

"𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒."

wip
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:21 pm

i know this is a bit late, but could i request an extension?
just looking around at everyone's forms i think everyone would appreciate a bit more time ^^;;
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:12 am

Sorry I just got back to everyone it's been busy I can extend it to the 14 of July.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me