Re: Viscet #2434

Postby CO1LD » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Username: oneinthecold
Name: Mack
What are those eggs???:

(858 words) 2 art pieces
Mack is a lonely, laid back farmer that takes the long road when doing things. 'Meandering Mack' the folks around would call him, for he always took his sweet time in everything he did. From milking the cows to buying a granola bar at the store, he would always be slow and easy going. This sloth like manner didn't make him lazy in anyway but more humble, meek if you will, because everyone knew that he was a hard worker. Even if the job was slow, in the end it would be worth it.
As Mack was collecting eggs from his chickens, he noticed that a few were hatching. He decided to take them in his home and let them hatch safely inside while he went along and did his chores. After a long day he came back to his home exhausted, collapsing in his favorite chair. Something wasn't right about the chair though. It wasn't its usual soft and plump cushion, but had a few lumps. And the lumps were moving!
"What in tarnation?" Mack said in annoyed voice as he got up to assess the problem.
What was beneath his bottom were the eggs he brought from outside. They were walking around on their tooth pick legs which seemed to be the only thing that came from hatching. He gathered them up and set them on his lap, puzzled. Why only legs? The eggs seemed to be getting used to them just fine, but where was the rest of it?

He went to the vet the next day and asked about the situation.
"It seems that the chicks inside are attached to the egg." The vet informed.
"Cant we jus' pull em' out?" Mack asked. He picked up the egg and began to pull on the legs just as the doctor gently stopped him.
"Oh no no! Don't do that. Its a deformity that they have where they grew apart of the egg. Removing them from it could hurt them."
Mack scratched his head, not understanding how, but accepted the knowledge anyway.

He returned home, eggs in hand and took a further look at the things. All he saw was an egg, and two holes with legs.
His stomach growled and he looked at the basket of eggs he collected earlier in the day.... Maybe not the best time, he thought.
"Speaking of food, what yah guys even eat? More better question, how DO yah eat?"
Having no mouth seemed to be the major problem, and Mack believed every living thing deserved a good meal. He tried apple sauce first, placing the goop onto of an egg, thinking it might absorb it. Sadly no, but annoyed the creature no less. He then tried poking a hole in the shell with a screw driver, but the eggs didn't like that. They squirmed and kicked, so he gave up quickly on that idea. He didn't know what more to do, so he put the bowl of apple sauce on the table and sighed.
"I just don't know how to help yah fellas." He said in defeat. An egg slowly came up to the bowl and jumped inside, sitting in the sweet apple mush. Mack picked it up and set it away from the bowl, wiping it off with his sleeve. "Don't want you dirty yah rascal." Another egg went into the bowl and nestled itself in the food, then another as Mack took care of the first. He looked back to check on the other two and took them out, but they came right back to sit in the apple sauce. He sighed, putting his hands on his hips and shaking his head. "What is up with you three?" He then realized, the more the eggs sat in the sauce, the more it started to disappear. Pieces got together in Mack's head and he soon figured out that the holes in the eggs shell are what is sucking out the stuff. When the food was gone they hopped out and danced around as if it was a 'full belly' jig.
"Heh, well I guess we got it all worked out huh?" He lined up the eggs to inspect them, wondering what to do with them next. "How about we give y'all names?" He put a finger on the first one. "Eddy." Then the second. "Eggy." Finally on the last, which was sitting in a relaxed position. "Erm.. how about Bill. You seem like the Bill type." Mack wasn't good with names, but the three eggs didn't know that, and they seemed pretty happy with what they were given. They snuggled up against his hand as if to thank him and he awkwardly petted his new companions.
From then on, the three shell pals were his helpers. Mack would bring them everywhere, and even though people around would stare, he would grin with joy as if they were his children. Some asked questions, such as 'Are they dangerous?' or "Where did you get them?'. The most asked question was, 'What is that!?'
For he would reply... 'They're chicks of course. They're just really attached to their shell, thats all."

Top: Eddy \\ Middle: Eggy \\ Bottom: Bill (Chillll Bill)

Last edited by CO1LD on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #2434

Postby VAALRAVN » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:51 pm

user. vesinir

name. lath
    xxx(love of being; to be in love)
    gender. male

Lath had always seemed to be withdrawn, for the reasons no one would expect. He was raised in a normal family. He had a good childhood, though made few friends. He was too off putting. His face too… off. The other children knew. And the egg that followed him was weird, too. It was the only thing he seemed to care about as a child. As he grew older, more appeared. He didn’t talk about why, or much about anything. He was silent, even as a child and he grew used to not talking, opting to be a selective mute. He spent his time reading, and if he wasn’t reading taking photos, or hiking. Anything to keep his mind from things.

The eggs never developed, not past the small legs and feet. They made cheeping noises and never left him, though Lath always could understand why. They were his children, in a way. Well, his emotions. While Lath had little to none, on the small chance he did feel something, a swell within his chest, they would simply… appear. The newest one… it appeared when he saw her. He didn’t know the females name, but her tint blue coat stood out against the grass she had been sitting on. The newest egg was dramatic, persistent.

Maybe it was trying to tell him something. Should he go find the female? Tell her of his feelings? Or would that be considered weird. Courting was something Lath had never thought of doing, not once. But now? The thought of her seemed to plague him, she was on his mind often, more so than he would be comfortable admitting. His face reddened in though of her, eyes going wide and mouth seeming to stutter for a breath. It always took a moment to regain composure, and he face fell back to what it always was. Blank indifference. Lath never showed anything else on his face, he wasn’t sure he even could now. So, what if the female thought him odd? Too different to be mates with. It made him feel clammy, those thoughts. He pushed them away too.

The eggs at his feet stuttered, clicking together as they huddled at his paws. All but one. It was running around Lath in circled, peeping loudly. He watched it, ears perked forward, and he picked the others up carefully, placing them on his mane. The clung on easily, nuzzling into his fur as he stood, reaching to grab the running egg. It squeaked loudly and took off towards the park and Lath did a double take. This was unusual. He started after it slowly, seeing as the eggs were not actually that fast and couldn’t get too far on their legs since they were just so small. It seemed determined though, and that was annoying. The eggs in his mane chirped quietly, more to themselves and he made sure to not bounce as he swiftly walked after the egg. It stopped, just for a moment, before running to the right, faster than before. He called for it, willing the small thing to stop but it wasn’t until it ran into a soft blue Viscet that it did, chirping happily.

Lath saw what the egg did and had stuttered in his movements. Should he go up to her? Or leave and hope the egg followed? The others saw her and jumped form him, running up to her as well. She smiled, sitting on the grass and patting them carefully. The four eggs let off a trill of happy noises and Lath sighed. He would have to. His legs felt heavy as he approached her, and his mouth felt as if it were stitched together. He wanted to get words out, to tell her something but they seemed to reel within his mind. His tail flicked.

She looked up to him, and his heart seemed to freeze. She was smiling, an egg atop her head. She addressed him and told Lath her name. Tern. A nice name. He managed his, speaking it much more loudly than needed. She laughed softly, using a paw to cover her mouth. The eggs chirped, pretending to laugh. He frowned softly at them as they ran around his paws happily. He sat slowly, telling her that he was sorry they interrupted what she was doing. The soft smile returned to her face and he grew one too. She mentioned seeing him and the eggs before but hadn’t gone up to him, worrying that he was a busy father. Lath had reddened, assuring her he was no such thing.

Their conversation had lasted longer than Lath had thought it would. His body swelled with a warm feeling of emotion when she said it was getting late. He opened his mouth for a moment before closing it and swallowing. He tried again, asking if she would like to meet again. Tern smiled softly and nodded. His heart stuttered, and he gathered the eggs, placing them in his mane. What else to think of… Tern. His new thought. Something that didn’t seem all black and white.

850 words
                        tern owned by d-send
                        animation 39 frames

Last edited by VAALRAVN on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Username: Only_Sky
      Name: Tibalt
      What are those eggs???: He.. He doesn't know. He has tried everything to get rid of them. Throwing them into a river. Burying them. Even feeding them to wild animals. They just keep coming back. The little patter of their feet.. It doesn't stop. Help.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 am

▲▼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▼▲

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
username; JulieMew1010
name; Chimana "Chim"
meaning; curious, inquisitive
gender; Male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eggs; [In my Magical AU 1000/1000 words]

Chimana scurried into class, hardly on time. He plopped into his desk and whipped out his notebook. The teacher eyed him and turned back to the blackboard, where instructions were being written. The teacher flicked their tail and textbooks with the words Magic for Beginning Students were shown, with the picture of two Viscets standing side by side. Chim blinked nervously- this was the first day of Magical Learning.
"Turn to page 5 in your textbooks," the teacher said loudly in a monotone voice. Chim obeyed, turning the pages quickly without ripping them. Inside was a list of rules titled "The Laws of Witchcraft and Wizardry".
"These are, obviously, the Laws of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Breaking any of these rules is punishable, and is quite a high offense. So don't go home and try to do some magic, or there will be consequences. And they will know who did the magic, because the government can tell when Viscets who haven't completed their magical training use magic. Am I clear?" the teacher growled the last question. All of the students nodded, and the teacher went on to explain each and every law, and then moved on to the types of magic.
"There are two types of magic: Spiritual Magic and Substantial Magic. Spiritual Magic means you are one with your magic and can use it without needing a wand or a focusing object. Substantial Magic, on the other paw, is when you have magic within you, but must use a wand or other magic-focusing object to use it. For example, I have Spiritual Magic- I used my tail to make your textbooks fly to you, not a wand or an orb or whatever. Now, we are going to test what kind of magic you have. Again, do not try to use your magic at home or there will be consequences." the teacher then rummaged through one of their desk drawers and pulled out about two dozen feathers. They threw the feathers and used their paw to direct every one of them to a different student before they hit the ground. The teacher smirked a bit when they saw the students' surprised faces, and then moved to the front of the room.
"I want each of you to make your feathers fly to the front of the room. All you have to do is think of what you want to do- then tell the feather, 'Fly to the front of the room and land on the floor.' Act like you're commanding a pet. No please or thank you. Not because it won't work, just because it's annoying. Do it now, I'll give you 30 seconds." the teacher commanded, standing and waiting. Chim thought hard, picturing his feather flying to the front of the room and landing right at the teacher's paws.
"Fly to the front of the room and land on the floor," Chim whispered shakily to his feather. It didn't budge. "Fly to the front of the room and land on the floor," he repeated, louder and more confidently. The feather rose, and Chim gasped as it flew to the front of the room and floated slowly to the ground. Chim let out a short whoop as a few of his classmates' feathers did the same. When the teacher announced that time was up, a bit more than half of the class still had their feathers sitting on their desks with a confused look on their faces. After this, the teacher handed out cheap, hand-me-down wands to the remaining students and told them to do the same thing while pointing their wands at their feathers, and eventually everyone's feathers were at the front of the room. Shortly after that, all of the students were dismissed.

After a week and a half in Magical Learning class, Chim was ready to conjure his first live animal. The class went surprisingly fast, and the teacher reluctantly admitted that Chim's class was progressing faster than any class they'd taught. They were conjuring songbirds today, and Chim was very excited. They were told that they could keep the birds as pets if they did the spell successfully, or could turn them in to be put up for adoption at a local shelter. Chim and his fellow classmates were all given small boxes to put the birds in once they were conjured.
"Today we will be conjuring live birds. Specifically finches. I will domesticate them once they are secure in your box, and you can choose what to do with them. All you have to do is say, 'Make a Darwin's finch appear in front of me, healthy and already acquainted with me.'" As the teacher said this, a piece of chalk wrote the same command on the blackboard. Chim took a deep breath. Conjuring inanimate objects was easy enough- how hard could this be?
"Make a Darwin's finch appear in front of me, healthy and already acquainted with me," is what Chim should've said, but his throat was raw from being sick with a cold lately, and it came out garbled and almost unintelligible. To Chim's surprise, three large eggs popped into existence, each with two legs coming out of their shells. Chim let out a yelp and the teacher turned to him, an expression of shock on their face.
"What have you done?" the teacher shrieked. Chim stared at the teacher, shaking nervously.

At the end of the school day, Chim was given his three mystery eggs by his Magical Learning teacher.
"I don't know what you did, but these eggs are acting like a normal finch. They are domesticated and I guess that you may take them home, if you'd like. They seem quite attached to you, and they've been trying to escape the Principal's office all day." the teacher sighed, handing the eggs to him. They seemed to be resting, not moving and silent.
"I-I-I guess I'll take them, then," Chim stammered, taking the eggs into his grasp and turning to go home.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:35 am

Username:
Name:
up to 1000 words + 2 art pieces

What a handsome bean >:o

Wip, entering :3
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 pm

up, ending on monday! c:
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pranks Gone Wrong

Postby conversett » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:06 am

Username: SergeantWinter
    Name: Jason
What are those eggs???
wip
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 pm

ends tonight c:
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:23 pm

so sorry for the wait everyone! before we start, i just wanna say that this was so fun to judge omg ;W; all of the forms were so interesting and i loved every single one! i loved the memes u guys posted as well XD

first id like to give x1 HM stub to 147 141 171, PandaK, and oneinthecold! i loved your forms so much, they really cracked me up c;

i'd also like to award an RU to vesinir! i really like the relationship lath had with his eggies <3 if you'd like to claim the RU, please PM with the following-
-one natural color (black, brown, white, etc)
-one unnatural color

and the winner is JulieMew1010! i really like the idea of how he conjured them up, and that teacher's attitude was really fun to read XD i loved the concept you had going on! congrats!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2434 - winner!

Postby JulieMew1010 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:48 am

scrEECH
Thank you so much! I’d like to congratulate all of the other winners, your forms were fun to read!
I’m so happy that Chim is my first ‘Cet <3
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing