Based on Click to view
Artist daw [gallery]
Time spent 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lives of a Leader

Postby daw » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:41 am

Starclan guide, Galefern

A single starry cat stands when Snowshoestep opens his eyes, in the center of one of StarClan's clearings. The starry cat steps towards Snowshoestep, a small purr rumbling from his throat."My name is Galefern. You meet me tonight, and all the cats under your care will when their time comes. I appreciate your effort to take care of them during the time that followed the fire. Take this life to help you lead with tireless energy."

It seems as if millions of cats come forward at once from beyond the clearing, from respective StarClan's or spirits roaming outside of those clans. His mother, Wolfears meets him, purring as she gives a life. "Hello dear, our time is brief, but I grant you a life for love."

Another cat nudges his mother aside, who he does not recognize. The rest is similar. Lives for hope, strength, speed. Many good qualities. When he is done receiving his lives, he feels buzzing with the sensation of them. He feels the environment fading before he awakens with Tawnyghost beside him near the Moontree. As they return to the camp, he still feels the voices in his ears.

x
mike | he|they | intp
inactive boy| ©

🍭 Image Image
🍫 5/24, Gemini
🧁 Animal Tycoon Fanatic !!
🍬 Remember to drink some water, friend!
daw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery