Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #133

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Designed loosely based off a suggestion from TheSongOfTheStars and the contest idea from .sins..

What is their biggest fear, and how do they live with it? You have a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 500.
Ends in 48 hours (5:52 AM est on the 5th) - extensions can be granted but will likely only be a day more. Ends March 6th at 7:45 pm est.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #133

Postby Alledowaya » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:05 pm

username: Alledowaya
name: Honey Bee with Pollen Feet
Link to thread: The Tribe of Dragonscale Crag
prompt: Honey has always been afraid of the dark, it's not a rational fear for cats to have, but nonetheless it exists for her. Dark corners of the caverns, a dark room, even if the moon is shining bright, the dark still holds her in terror. The Druid of the clan used to have a second cat accompany her through the dark, but this takes them away from their own important duties. Nowadays, she has found that some insects glow in the dark of night. And upon capturing them Honey has discovered a way to raise and breed these critters, these.. Fireflies. She keeps them in her den, and they have taken a great liking to her as she keeps them safe and well fed. They follow her throughout the night, lighting up the caverns and darker places for her as she searches for herbs and completes nighttime tasks.

(148 words)
Last edited by Alledowaya on Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:11 am

Mark!

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:23 am

username: WolfTales
name: Yellowjacket
Link to thread: be ba ck shortly
prompt: Yellowjacket is afraid of birds. Why birds you ask? Well, Yellowjacket was not the brightest kit and would always try and find trouble, and oh did he find some trouble in a bird's nest. He didn't realize that birds can prove to be a pretty scary opponent when protecting their own young. A mama bird attacked the young Yellowjacket and caused him to fall out of the tree and injure his leg. He avoids climbing trees and trying to hunt birds because of the incident. His life is not worth a feathery monster.
Last edited by WolfTales on Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:20 pm

mark :0
Possibly an advisor to Lionel that actually kinda... likes him, and agrees with him sometimes, but fears being ostracized and as such doesn’t speak up in the young lord’s favor. HMM
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:45 pm

extending 24 hours as I won't be able to judge today
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:40 am

username: slbino polar bear
name: Kenric
Link to thread: xXx

Prompt:
Kenric's ears twitched. His bright yellow eyes glistened in the dark den. A pair of passing headlights briefly illuminated the tabby tom. His rapid breathing and continues trembling made it quite clear to any passers by that this cat was absolutely terrified. Well, besides the fear scent pulsing off him like prey from a predator. Kenric couldn't help it though. Every time he even thought about the prospect of sleeping his stomach turn and he could feal dread overwhelming him. It wasn't the nightmares. He could live with them. It was the idea of not knowing what was really going on around him. It was not being in control. What if someone attacked him and he was defenseless to the invader. What if he got up and wondered into danger again. What if someone needed his help but he didn't hear their cry. What if he said something he couldn't control. Kenric shook his head. Thinking like this never helped. It only made things worse. In all his seasons, the only thing he'd ever found to be of substantial help was bird song. Weird, he knows but with their gentle melodies humming through the air he couldn't help but feal comforted. Kenric lay there in the dark. Waiting for dawn to finally come. As the morning sun peaked over the horizon, soft chirps filled the newly lit sky. Kenric could at last drift into a blissful sleep..
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:55 pm

albino polar bear wrote:username: slbino polar bear
name: Kenric
Link to thread: xXx

Prompt:
Kenric's ears twitched. His bright yellow eyes glistened in the dark den. A pair of passing headlights briefly illuminated the tabby tom. His rapid breathing and continues trembling made it quite clear to any passers by that this cat was absolutely terrified. Well, besides the fear scent pulsing off him like prey from a predator. Kenric couldn't help it though. Every time he even thought about the prospect of sleeping his stomach turn and he could feal dread overwhelming him. It wasn't the nightmares. He could live with them. It was the idea of not knowing what was really going on around him. It was not being in control. What if someone attacked him and he was defenseless to the invader. What if he got up and wondered into danger again. What if someone needed his help but he didn't hear their cry. What if he said something he couldn't control. Kenric shook his head. Thinking like this never helped. It only made things worse. In all his seasons, the only thing he'd ever found to be of substantial help was bird song. Weird, he knows but with their gentle melodies humming through the air he couldn't help but feal comforted. Kenric lay there in the dark. Waiting for dawn to finally come. As the morning sun peaked over the horizon, soft chirps filled the newly lit sky. Kenric could at last drift into a blissful sleep..

Winner!
A note your runnerup form #100 will be posted soon, so please level so you have enough slots for both.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me