Based on Click to view
Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
182 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #1700

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:22 pm

-
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #1700: Candy Gore-geous (Winners p.11)

Postby Kyar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:13 am

Welcome everyone! We have a very special milestone adopt to bring you today!
Can you believe we’ve made it to 1,700 main adopts?
This special kalon is bringing back a retired legendary trait!

Cover: Schnuffel Bunny
Sketch: Kyar
Lines: Schnuffel Bunny
Design: Aey

NR: Sclera, Heterochromia
S: Hair, Shine, Claws, Teeth
C: Tail, Fur
U: Ears, Tongue
R: Extra Eyes, Double Pupil, Horn, Goop
L: Exposed Bone, Goop Body Parts, Body Shine (bones)

This will be a two-part prompt competition! Judging will be equal between the two parts.

Part 1: Accessories!
Design this kalon some accessories! You may draw them directly on the ref or you may draw the kalon with their accessories on, but remember the focus is on seeing the accessories you've designed. (In other words, drawing the kalon yourself will not boost your chances of winning.) If you're unable to draw the accessories yourself, you may commission someone else to draw your ideas for you. You have up to 300 words* to explain your accessories if you wish.

Part 2: Sweet or Sour?
Is this kalon sweet or sour? You may interpret this prompt however you like! You have up to 4000 words* and 2 art pieces to answer the prompt. Comics up to 4 panels and simple animations are allowed.

*Normally as a judge I am strict about word counts, but for this contest I will allow a few words over the limit. Please try to meet the word counts as best you can, but you will not be disqualified for going a few words over. :)

This contest will end Sunday, March 29th at 11:59 Eastern time
This will be the last extension!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here on CS or on Discord at Kyar #5511!
This is now open for posting! Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Kyar on Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1700

Postby Zailune » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 am

oh gosh mark!!
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 am

Maybe mark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 am

Mark!
ImageImage ImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe, avatar by Skabeebo
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coconutcoyote » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:17 am

Last edited by coconutcoyote on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
coconutcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:18 am

A big Leafy Mark!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:20 am

mark to watch 👀
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:21 am

J Y N X
When on her own, or out at night, she wears her accessories she feels most comfortable in. That is, she dresses like the punk she is at heart. Popping in her purely black and silver metal piercings, including a nose piercing, ear piercings, bars, a tongue piercing, and eyebrow piercings, she prepares for the task of shoving all her extra hair in and around her thick, collar-like stuffed choker. Her finely stringed bracelet, a memento from the friend who got her into this fashion (and accompanying music) in the first place, is firmly strapped around her wrist. Of course, a small black leather anklet with a silver bead never leaves her ankle, proclaiming subtly her love for her best friend. And, of course, she accessorizes with a belt, intentionally left too long to hang. All of these go perfectly with her typical outfits of leather, Jean, and cropped tops/jackets and dark, ripped pants. Add in combat boots or converse, and she’s ready to roll.

Sour As Can be

Sweet, this lovely may appear, but honestly? She most certainly is anything but sweet. She’s sour— sour as an umeboshi.

Jynx is, and has always been, a rebel. She was told, as a child, that a girl should always dress properly. Wear her hair long, walk quietly, talk quietly. Be a good little side piece. Maybe eye candy. In the hopes that one day she could become a trophy wife. Perhaps as a toddler she might’ve tried to live to these ideals, perhaps before she was a teen, but... her parents made a mistake, if they’d wanted her “perfect.” She’d always quietly rebelled in the corner of her room, but never openly, not then. Not until their fatal error. They sent her to school.

And there? There, Jynx learned that life was not what her parents had told her. She didn’t have to be nothing more than a trophy wife. She didn’t have to follow every rule, or face horrible punishments. No, she was allowed, and even encouraged to push her limits, and find herself. Perhaps the teacher who told her this might’ve been a little more careful with their words if they’d known what she would do, how she would change, but it was far too late by the time everyone realized.

Jynx no longer accepted, not just rules, but even laws in her surveillance society. Not without her careful consideration beforehand, at least. No longer would she blindly follow orders, not for anything or anyone. Just herself, she decided. She wouldn’t live for anyone but herself.

This isn’t to say she was cruel. Far from it- she was always decent in passing, put on a good little mask of a sweet girl. She was not overly cruel, nor arrogant, but no one really bothered to get to know her. Perhaps it was because they sensed, somehow, that she cared nothing for them— because for all that her outsides might look like a soft candy on the outside, she was all sour inside— a true umeboshi.

This isn’t to say she is unlovable. She could be kind, though rarely for any reasons but selfish ones, for her and her own, but the way she saw it, wasn’t most everyone else the exact same? Doing good deeds to make themselves feel better, to gain recognition. What was the point? No, she decided to let herself free in the night. To wear that which she know would never be approved of. To do what she knew others would say she should not. To cover walls with artwork. To save those who committed no crimes. She would do anything her heart desired, for why wouldn’t she? Why shouldn’t she?

So, she is sour. She isn’t bitter, and while there may be some lingering sweetness there, it isn’t the biggest part of her. She is sour, acid on the tongue which doesn’t bother to lighten itself for anyone or anything... but she isn’t alone because of it. After all, many people like the special flavor we call sour.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:25 am

Last edited by Knickknacks on Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me