Based on Click to view
Artist Exotica. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #3670

Postby Exotica. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:12 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner: Ringo.
Show Name: Fallen Angel
Barn Name: Angel
Height: 16.2 hh
Color: Chestnut Cream Pearl Splash
Genetics: ee | aa | Crcr | Prlprl | SplSpl | +Blindness
Breeding Info:
Will always pass Splash (Splspl)
Blindness will not pass

This mare is blind! Was she born this way, or did something happen?

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Mare
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Reason for Blindness:[/b]

End Date: August 31st
Editing or Pimping the form is allowed
Last edited by Exotica. on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #3670

Postby Ringo. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:32 pm

Halter color: gold
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
    Reason for Blindness:
      This mare wasn’t always blind.
      In her early life she had amazing eye sight. She could see butterflies a mile away!
      When she got older, around 4 years, she got sick. She was diagnosed with Equine Recurrent Uveitis, also known as Moon Blindness. It was a very painful experience for her.

The world once filled with colours and joy, was now replaced by darkness and sadness.
      Angel’s world became depressed. Her sight was gone. She couldn’t sprint around in the pasture, or do shows.
      She had to have a guide, she got lucky and was paired with a beautiful Aussie Shepherd named Myla.
      Having a guide didn’t help though. She had a bond with Myla, but it wasn’t enough.
      She missed watching the sunsets and sunrises. She missed the beautiful sight of the flower fields.
      Angel missed seeing all the beauty around her. It was taken away from her and it wasn’t fair.

Angel’s previous owner couldn’t take care of her anymore. She was too expensive.
      That’s when I took her in, along with Myla.
      This mare came to Whispering Pines depressed and unmotivated. She didn’t want to do anything except lay in her stall all day. I have a stallion who’s blind, his name is Loki. I put them in a small paddock together. They got along great. After the few days she’s been here I’ve seen a big change in her attitude. She’s willing to listen and learn how to find her way around with Myla and by herself using her other senses.

Angel’s world was once filled with beauty, then it was stripped away from her.
      A depressed mare turned into a bubbly and happy mare.
      Angel’s world is still beautiful, even if it is all black.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Border-Collie » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:15 am

Owner: Pardus
Show Name: To Noise Making
Barn Name: Sing
Halter color: #f6d9d3
Pearl/jewel color (halter):#347153
Reason for Blindness:
The mare was born into her darkness. She was quickly written off by her handlers as unrideable and unworkable due to her disability and was cast aside in training in favor of the other foals of her year. Not having to train, Sing had lots of time available to learn her world. Sing found that she could use the sound of her hoof steps to gauge her surroundings and learned what was and wasn't safe places to go. She learned she could identify her place in a pasture based on the plants that grew among the grasses and quickly identified her favorite grazing sites. She learned that the warmth of the sun and the cool of the shade could be used to identify time of day and she always returned to the stable at the same time each evening. But most of all, she learned the bird songs. She could identify individual birds and entire species based on the orchestra of songs every morning. She knew the seasonal visitors and the permanent residents. She found so much joy in the birds and their songs that she went out of her way to be friendly to them, complementing them and telling them stories in exchange for their musical company. Many of the song birds even started taking to sitting on her back and gently guiding her in the pasture while they share their songs with her.
Border-Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Owner: FireWolf52
Show Name: Southern Belle’s Mystic Vogue
Barn Name: Vahana
Halter color: light blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): navy blue
Reason for Blindness:
Vahana was born prematurely. Her dam was killed during birth, and she was left alone, blurry eyed and scared. She was not 100% blind, but she was vision impaired, giving her a disadvantage. Her mother had gone away from the herd to have her, so the newborn filly was left alone and confused in the forest. Until a beautiful snow leopard create from the woods. The leopard, a female, had just lost her kits to a cruel, brutal winter storm, and when she saw the foal lying alone in the snow she decided to help the baby. Vahana knew nothing different, so when she felt the soft touch of the cat’s fur and the loving licks of her tongue she immediately felt at home and safe. So life went on. The leopard, named Varsi, protect the filly, even as Vahana’s sight failed more and more. Eventually the pair was found by humans, and the two were rescued and taken to a sanctuary were they are allowed to be together and live in peace. Varsi now acts both as a mother and Vahana’s eyes, and the pair astounds all people who come to visit them, for they are true proof of a kindness thought not to exist anymore.

Good luck everyone! So pretty!

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:24 am

owner;; amplify
show name;; frosted veil
barn name;; amaris
gender;; mare
age;; seven years old
halter color;; black and gold
pearl/jewel color (halter);; pearl
reason for blindness;;

everyone always had something to say about her, but in the end it didn’t matter. all they did was make things complicated, trying to put a name to all that’s happened to her. trying to comfort her, maybe. trying to comfort themselves? that’s much more likely, because to her it was simple: she was born blind in one eye, and the other was slowly catching up with it.
~~~
from day one it had always been an uphill battle. her left eye just didn’t work, completely dark regardless of if she opened the eye or not. but to her this wasn’t the issue, after all she was born this way so she knew no other life. simply put, it was normal to her. so no, the real issue lay with everyone around her. they were so sad, all the time; always apologizing as if they could’ve prevented it. the fact that they stayed by her side was more than enough for her, but apparently it just wasn’t for them.

and they only got worse when her right eye slowly began to fail. no one could understand why, except her. they all tried to put a name to it, to stop it, but for her it was inevitable. even from the beginning she had just naturally preferred to face the world both eyes closed. it was jarring to see everything halved, for the brightness she was blind to in one side to fill the other; the strain she had on that one working eye was just too much.
~~~
eventually she knows she will be completely blind, but she is not scared. there’s so much more to sight than natural vision. after all, the world will still be there for her to explore, even if the only picture she’ll have must be painted by those around her.

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokémon
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:28 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:32 am

Ringo. wrote:
    Halter color: gold
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
    Reason for Blindness:
      This mare wasn’t always blind.
      In her early life she had amazing eye sight. She could see butterflies a mile away!
      When she got older, around 4 years, she got sick. She was diagnosed with Equine Recurrent Uveitis, also known as Moon Blindness. It was a very painful experience for her.

The world once filled with colours and joy, was now replaced by darkness and sadness.
      Angel’s world became depressed. Her sight was gone. She couldn’t sprint around in the pasture, or do shows.
      She had to have a guide, she got lucky and was paired with a beautiful Aussie Shepherd named Myla.
      Having a guide didn’t help though. She had a bond with Myla, but it wasn’t enough.
      She missed watching the sunsets and sunrises. She missed the beautiful sight of the flower fields.
      Angel missed seeing all the beauty around her. It was taken away from her and it wasn’t fair.

Angel’s previous owner couldn’t take care of her anymore. She was too expensive.
      That’s when I took her in, along with Myla.
      This mare came to Whispering Pines depressed and unmotivated. She didn’t want to do anything except lay in her stall all day. I have a stallion who’s blind, his name is Loki. I put them in a small paddock together. They got along great. After the few days she’s been here I’ve seen a big change in her attitude. She’s willing to listen and learn how to find her way around with Myla and by herself using her other senses.

Angel’s world was once filled with beauty, then it was stripped away from her.
      A depressed mare turned into a bubbly and happy mare.
      Angel’s world is still beautiful, even if it is all black.

Winner! I love the idea of having a guide dog! And I also love that she will go to a home with another blind babe!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:35 am

Ahh
Thank you so much !
My little reasoning gave me a great story idea and I’m so happy i get to work on it <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items