Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1631

Postby mewmew. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: June 13th
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

I kinda died here. Wanted to make a cat for you guys but all I have right now is my phone so this one was a little harder than it seems. Anyways enough of that on to the prompt. What is a fear that this cat has found a way to move past? I dont wanna read too much so it will be a 300 word limit.

End Date: Friday April 12th

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Flickerfeet
Clan: GealachClan

Description: black with low white a copper orange eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by mewmew. on Wed May 01, 2019 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1631

Postby Yellow. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Username;; Yellow.
Cat Name;; Starlingpaw | Starlingfeather
Gender;; male
Age;; 10 moons
Clan;; Ridgeclan
Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;;
Starlingpaw for the first part of his apprenticeship feared that he would never be as good as his brother Adderpaw. Even right after they where made apprentice his brother always seemed to be better at everything they did. He just picked up things so much faster, learned moves quicker, and always came back with more prey than Starlingpaw could. As the fear grew within Starlingpaw the difference between the two just continued to grow and the black tom couldn’t see that all he was doing was hurting himself. While his brother trained and learned Starlingpaw hide in his fear and let it consume him. It wasn’t until Doekit pointed it out that he even released what was happening.

When the kit was made an apprentice herself Starlingpaw got the biggest push from the stubborn molly to stop comparing himself to his brother. To stop worrying about what Adderpaw could do and to start worrying about only himself. To start training for himself and no one else. To get better because he wanted to not because of anything Adderpaw did. With this push, Starlingpaw was able to get over his fear of never being as good as his brother. Because it didn’t matter, he just needed to be good enough for himself.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:33 pm

Username;; SurgeFire
Cat Name;; Nightgorse
Gender;; Male
Age;; 15 Moons
Clan;; AsterClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

"Don't say a word."

Watching, whispering - the voices surrounded the kit.
He blinked slowly, attempting to comprehend.

"But Dad - they're taking her. They're taking Mom. No-- where are they going--!" restrained, behind the sturdy legs of his father, too small to move past.
"...is she going forever? Where are they going?" he prompted - pushing further...

"Oh, you haven't taught your son, have you?" a fellow resident, a ragged, scrawny, old molly snorted; he figured she had to be mad, and he backed away... "The river! The water! To death, you see - your mother, punished-- drowned as she should! Serves her right to commit treason!"
"Mist - hush!" his father commanded, and yet the elder provoked; her words ringing in Night's brain.
And of course. Criminals were oft punished by death; that was how it worked under Hypnos' reign--

"The river! The water! To death-- agh!"

He could only stare at the bitter cold water; the chunks of ice still with its hold on the edges, drowning...

..like he would.
And yet-- how irrational-- but that was how fear worked! It preyed on him, and he could only...
He plunged in, with no thought-- no thinking-- what was he doing? Ah, the paradoxical feelings of burning fear, yet cold determination - he would get rid of his fear, and replace it with...

"Nightpaw! What are you even-- what are you doing?!" Smokepaw called, her green eyes wide in-- what was it? Confusion? An emotion he couldn't place--
"I've done it! I've conquered my fear!" he called, head out of the water... fear lost, that energy and vigor ebbing, and just now, he realized...
"...so you've drowned yourself at midnight. How admirable! Don't get our nests wet, will you?"
Last edited by SurgeFire on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Username;; Strawberry Milk
Cat Name;; Persimmonflight
Gender;; Molly
Age;; 70 moons
Clan;; Graniteclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
“Persimmonflight, I’m so sorry, but he’s gone,”

When Persimmonflight’s first litter, a black tom and a tortie, were born, they were quiet and weak. The tortie only lasted halfway through the night, while the black kit managed to hold onto his frail life until sunrise. After they passed, too young to even open their eyes, Persimmonflight found herself questioning everything that had happened. Was it my fault? Was I too active during the pregnancy? Had I taken too long in labor?

When her mate, Sunface, brought up the possibility of trying for another litter, she couldn't even pretend to humor him. How could she go through another pregnancy knowing she might lose her children again? For seasons, she held onto this fear.

One night, she woke to find the camp empty. In the clearing, three cats were sitting together, waiting for her to join them. As Persimmonflight got closer, her eyes widened.

"My children!" She ran forward to sit in front of them. The unknown cat waited for her to greet the kits before speaking.
"Greetings, Persimmonflight. I'm from Starclan. I know it's difficult to lose kits, as I lost my first litter when I was alive in Graniteclan, just like you. Starclan wants you to know that your kits are being taken care of. Don't worry - Starclan works in mysterious ways,"
The three cats began to fade and Persimmonflight felt a weight lifted from her shoulders. She woke to find herself back in her nest. She immediately went to Sunface and told him what she had seen.

Although she experienced some anxiety during her next pregnancy, she was able to push through it and stay optimistic. Deep down, she knew that everything would be alright, and it was.
[290/300]
Last edited by monsolo on Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip!

Postby sforzando. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Username;; vos.
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;; 17 moons
Clan;; snowclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Username;; Rosemoon
Cat Name;; Darksnow
Gender;; Male
Age;; 25 moons
Clan;; Venusclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Darksnow had once saved Inkstar from a group of twolegs who had attempted to kidnap him. He had an absolute fear of humans and avoided them at all costs, he was deadly petrified... but he overcame this fear in a moment of triumph in order to save his leader and best friend. Now he's known as the vicious stray of the lake. Humans fear him- just how he likes it.
Last edited by Rosemoon on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Username;; Elliad.
Cat Name;; Nightsky
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 21 Moons
Clan;; Thornclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
A petite black cat walked through the forest, hidden in the darkness cast by the night. The only thing breaking the silence of the night was the hooting of owls and chirping of crickets. Nightsky took deep breaths as he walked away from his camp. His tail curled underneath his legs as he jumped with each noise he heard.

The rustling of bushes beside him caused him to jump up into the air. Out from the bushes stepped a cat. Immediately, Nightsky raised his hackles and hissing, before realising the cat was his clanmate, Larchberry. The she-cat approached him, smiling at her old apprentice. “What are you doing out here this late?”

“I’m just patrolling,” Nightsky mutters, trying to continue walking, but found that his hackles were still raised.

“I thought you didn’t like patrolling at night?” Larchberry says questioningly, tilting her head at the cat.

“The only way to deal with a fear is to face it,” Nightsky says determinedly. “I can’t just not do night patrols.”

The other cat just rolls her eyes and keeps walking, chuckling to herself. “How’s that working for you?”

Nightsky jumps up again when another bush rustled before trying to compose himself. “It’s fine. I can do this.”

Larchberry looked at the cat smiling. “Well, how about this: We deal with your fear together. You want to go out into the woods at night? Let me come with you. Everything is scarier alone.”

Looking up at the older cat, Nightsky’s eyes shone in admiration. “I would like that,” he purrs, rubbing his head against Larchberry affectionately.

Nightsky learnt to cope with his fear by having another cat keep him company because at least there was someone around to rationalise with him when his fear-ridden head tried to tell him the worst.

298/300 Words
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:03 pm

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Wandering Bat / Midnight
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 21 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan [to be fallen]
    Rank;; wave runner [to be ranger]

Prompt;;
    "When an apprentice became eligible to graduate they are to leave camp in the dead of the night until they stumble across a vision or omen- only then will they have their true name and become a full member of their tribe. So say our ancestors."

The pitch darkness, the shadows crept around her, twigs and branches reaching out like clawed hands, scratching at her nerves as they grabbed at her pelt. She had always been afraid of the dark, always afraid of the shadows. The king had seen her fears and tolerated them for so long, he decided against Midnight's choices that her true name ceremony would be on the night of a new moon.

If she came back before finding her true name she would be branded a neophyte and would lose the chance of becoming a ranger, permanently stuck as an apprentice. This was a challenge she was being forced to face.

So with shaky steps she walked into the darkness, pelt creeping and mind spinning. Something sharp and pointed glanced across her spine. She bolted forwards, running in a blind panic. It was a run of pure fear, she stumbled, she tripped and it wasn't long before she dropped down the side of a dry creek bed.

Everything hurt, she was aching. She curled in on herself, flinching from the darkness.

After a long moment she paused, in the distance the soft calls of creatures sounded out and her ears perked, focusing on the sound. It was a gentle sound, free and happy. The darkness wasn't a threat to that creature, it was a playground, something to explore, something to claim. For the first time she found herself at ease, her true name 'Wandering Bat' on her tongue. [292/300]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Crowflight
Gender;; Male
Age;; 56 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (297 Words)
Crowflight is scared of multiple things, but one of his biggest fears is probably losing himself. He doesn't want to become cruel and unjust like the cats he was raised among. He wants to be sympathetic and caring, a cat that is respected because of him being a good guy, not because others were forced to out of fear.

Crowflight was raised in a rough human village on the other side of the Summoning Stone Mountain. Cats there were starving, forced to fight over scraps of food because the citizens who lived there didn't bother to toss out scraps to them. It all went to their pet dogs. Crowflight, formerly known as Crow, was a hoarder though. He pulled food from dumpsters and scraps from the road and brought them to his hideout, where he stored them underground. He didn't mention this to anyone, but one day, Slate and his threatening duo of brainless brutes found out and attacked Crow. They chased him from the village after destroying his storage, throwing it in an unattended fire that was burning in one of the alleys.

They chased him through the village and forest to the hills. Finally, they had to scale the mountain. Crow found his way into a cavern a bit above ground level, but Slate was still chasing him, not wanting to give up on this chance to get his paws dirty. A murder was respected in the village. The four were really loud in the cavern though, arguing and taunting each other, and just as the actual fight was to begin there was a cave in. Crow just barely escaped alive, though he faced an injury, and he came across Ravencall and Harestar at the other end of that tunnel. He joined CreekClan that day.
Last edited by Trickz on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 am

Username;; Birchii
Cat Name;; Flickerfeet
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 26 Moons
Clan;; GealachClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Flickerfeet was afraid of a lot of things. He still is, though his mind has relaxed from the overworking brain he had as a kit and apprentice. During a kithood escapade into the territory unsupervised, Flickerkit and his sister, Puffinkit, found themselves trapped under tree roots as a snarling fox desperately tried to grasp them for a meal. A patrol soon found them and send the fox fleeing, but the fear of foxes and their snapping jaws was firmly planted within Flickerkit's mind.

Moons passed as Flickerkit became an apprentice, pushing the memory of the fox to the back of his mind as he focused on his training. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be the last time he crossed paths with a fox; during his hunting assessment, he realised a fox was stalking after his sister. He panicked, frozen in fear merely from the stench of the predator. Painful memories flooded his mind as he stared, wide-eyed, in the direction the fox trail was leading.

It was a sudden yowl that pulled him to his senses, his sister's fear and panic overriding his own as he pushed into a sprint. No thoughts came to his mind as he bravely jumped at the fox, hissing and claws unsheathed. His sister was able to kick the fox away as she batted at the orange creature, Flickerpaw continuing to distract and scare the predator off. Both their mentors soon rushed in, having heard the distress call from Puffinpaw, and the group of four chased the fox until it had left their lands.

The clan praised his bravery, and Flickerpaw soon became a warrior alongside his sister, earning the name Flickerfeet for his speed. Though still nervous, the thought of encountering a fox doesn’t trouble him anywhere near as much as it formerly did.
[Word Count: 299/300]

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets